Debt Rattle February 10 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 10 2024

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    WES
    Participant

Got to wonder what is really going on about cancelling the US Army/marines/Navy new helicopter program.

Surely the missile to helicopter expense ratio is just a cover up for the real reason.
    Maybe the cost of constantly having to crash helicopters to cover up the deaths of cheap expendable cannon fodder, was getting too high, endangering payments of the top brass’ golf fees?

Clearly somebody more important, than the mere cannon fodder, needs this helicopter money!
    Maybe the bankers want their debt interest?

Guess the soldiers will have to walk or swim, or stay home, now that we are broke.
    The remaining helicopters will be resigned to flying the top brass to their golf courses!
    Sucks to be a G.I. (government Issue).

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The best way to look at a knock down drag out fight is as an opportunity. Your adversary might be a monumental pain in the ass and fear in the heart at the moment, but if you ever do get them turned around and reformed into seeing things your way then just imagine what a fierce and formidable new ally you will then have.

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Dr D Rich
    Participant

An the contrary DBS, Celticbiker displays none of the traits of Antisocial Personality Disorder, DSM-speak for Psychopathy. And yeah, I’m trained and supervisor-level experienced in distinguishing non-compensable personality disorders from compensable psychopathology, you know, major depression, bipolar disease, PTSD and other anxiety disorders etc.
    Probably the most important determination is distinguishing the underlying organic disease at the basis of the outwardly expressed psychiatric disease.
    In other words, one shouldn’t be too quick to diagnose delusional disorder when Doxycycline or spectinomycin or Coartem has a chance to cure the brain infection. You might literally wake the dead or prevent the misdiagnosed from returning to a full product life

D Benton Smith
    Participant

In today’s style of warfare a helicopter anywhere near the line of contact is a coffin wearing a beanie cap.

Mister Roboto
    Participant
    D Benton Smith
    Participant

@DrDRich You wrote, “On the contrary DBS, Celticbiker displays none of the traits of Antisocial Personality Disorder,”

You misread me, Doc. I wrote that he WAS NOT like those guys, and so WAS NOT condemned to psychopathy like they are, and that he should see that as good news.

Seriously. I have high regard for CelticBiker and my opinion is that he’s in pretty good mental working order. A little too angry to see things as clearly as he would see them if he wasn’t so pissed off at the Jews that he thinks they are more than just top-of-the-middle managers in a much bigger (and older) organization.

Celticbiker
    Participant

D Benton, if you think that dog and pony showis a REAL ACTUAL open view to realpolitic, I just feel sorry for you. Nothing UNPRECIDENTED happens on the jewtubes without approval. Wisdom does not always equate with age, you being solid proof.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@CelticBiker

So you’re saying that Putin doesn’t hold high position on the Board of Directors of Russia, and that he was just pissing away two hours in full view of 50 million real-time viewers to pass a pleasant evening teaching crucially pertinent Russian history to a bimboid talking head, and was not making it known to EVERYONE listening to the broadcast that he wanted to negotiate a Peace Deal AND would throw in a quick spy swap to sweeten the pot as a gesture of sincerity.

YES the show was pre-approved by all parties powerful enough to really matter. That was about a full half of my point.

Don’t feel sorry for me. Your time would be better spent on better eyeglasses and hearing aid.

WES
    Participant

Wouldn’t it be funny if the Ukraine War goes down in the history books with the most expensively equipped side loosing to the most economically equipped side?
    Big $$ loosing to little $!!!
    We could call it the Dollarama War!

Wouldn’t it be nice if the next US proxy war is too dangerous for humans to be up at the frontline?
    Only robots could7 be drafted!
    And the neocons with the most expensive robots will again loose to the cheaper robots!
    Then maybe we can lock up all of the neocons/Nazis for good!

Hey, Justin!
    How is your new 10 year older baggy mistress!
    Your riding high at 70%!
    Everything goes better with coke!
    (Did India ever give you back your coke?)

Biden’s mind doesn’t mind that it doesn’t have a mind of it’s own!

D Benton Smith
    Participant

And one more thing for @CelticBiker and @Aspnaz to gnaw on before I let this thing go. The both of you have been sort of surreptitiously attempting to paint my self-portrait as a phony “wise Old Man” act. That’s not nice, and it’s deceitful.

I do not, and have never regarded myself as the source of any “wise” thing that I have attempted to discover and then put on the table for public review. I do not MAKE the wisdom or true fact. I try to FIND it. It’s right there for anyone else to find also, and if they DO also find that it is wise or true, then good for both of us, equally, and that’s it.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

ICYMI, … or didn’t pay much attention to Putin’s near-monologue:

Putin explains dollarama:

F.S.

WES
    Participant

D.B. Smith and Celticbiker:

Regarding World Bankers:

In my world travels, this is what I have noticed about the distribution of the world’s banker population.

Europe, North and South America, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand have an abundance of Jewish bankers in their ranks. Mainly thanks to the Pope.

Africa, Middle East, India, and east Asia do not have very many Jewish bankers.
    So for more than half of the world, there are no Jewish bankers.

So as time goes forward, the percent of Jewish bankers in the world will decrease.

I will let you two battle over the minor details.

aspnaz
    Participant

D Benton Smith said

And one more thing for @CelticBiker and @Aspnaz to gnaw on before I let this thing go. The both of you have been sort of surreptitiously attempting to paint my self-portrait as a phony “wise Old Man” act. That’s not nice, and it’s deceitful.

Hate to break this to you but this comment section is not all about you; I know you think it is, but believe me, most of us on here are quite willing to read the comments and provide genuine responses, without conspiring against certain individuals. Okay, there were exceptions, but they announced themselves by being total pains in the arse and unwilling to honestly discuss their views, AFKTT comes to mind.

Calm down, nobody is getting at you, it is just that some people have different opinions to you and that is not an insult to you, it is just another opinion; you need to get used to that without taking it as a personal slight. Indeed, some comments can be quite forceful; maybe you need to snap out of that snowflake costume.

WES
    Participant

Aspnaz:

You know, I think we all sorely miss AFKTT and his predecessor!
    We used to be able to beat them up, over and over again, and they would still come back for more beatings!
    The beatings continued until their morale improved!
    Or they stopped ticking!4d
    The good olde days of yore!

Now we only have each other to beat up!

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz

Your most recent comment began with the words , “D Benton Smith said”., so if I’m reading that correctly you directed the insults which followed towards me, personally. These clearly addressed criticisms included such warm and friendly non-targeted niceties as “this comment section is not all about you”, along with, “you need to get used to that without taking it as a personal slight” and topping it all off by calling me a “snowflake in “costume.”

Please don’t be so overly sensitive to misperceived unintentional slights, but fuck you. Nothing personal.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

I hope @aspnaz gets as big a kick out of being kicked around as I get out of kicking him (rhetorically speaking), and I’m not even sure if anyone other than he and me even bother to read the exchanges, but I want y’all to know that it really lightens up my day and is one of my not-too-secret pleasures. Thanks @aspie, I appreciate your sacrifice.

Dr. D
    Participant

Sheesh. Did we run out of real friends in meat space we could attack?

Learned today: Texas is the Greenest state of the Union. They have the top Renewable grid energy.

That’s WONDERFUL. So we all need to get out and tell all the Leftists nationwide who’s really doing America Right. I’m sure they’ll be overwhelmed to hear it.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@WES
    “In my world travels, this is what I have noticed about the distribution of the world’s banker population.

Europe, North and South America, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand have an abundance of Jewish bankers in their ranks. Mainly thanks to the Pope.

Africa, Middle East, India, and east Asia do not have very many Jewish bankers.
    So for more than half of the world, there are no Jewish bankers.

So as time goes forward, the percent of Jewish bankers in the world will decrease.”

That’s good data to have. and is something that I had wondered about but had never taken the time and the effort to find out. Thank you.

Maybe it partially explains why the Jewish bankers, financial executives and top corporate and institutional executives are in such a panic. They’re seeing their world shrink and know what to expect when it drops below the “critical mass” that they know is vitally necessary to their continued criminal operations.

aspnaz
    Participant

D Benton Smith said

Please don’t be so overly sensitive to misperceived unintentional slights, but fuck you. Nothing personal.

Fear and trepidation! Yikes, the senile old snowflake is threatening me with his walking stick again.

aspnaz
    Participant

WES said

Now we only have each other to beat up!

I think I have found a replacement for AFKTT; can you guess who it is?

aspnaz
    Participant
    D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz

I’m losing interest in the current piss fight, which seems to be winding down. I’m not sure if that’s because your latest response seemed to lack creative vigor and originality or if it’s just that my Geritol is wearing off. In either case, let’s give it a rest until tomorrow. Maybe a good night’s sleep will help. In any case at least it will be a break. Who knows, maybe the world will end as we predicted and we’ll have something more interesting to snipe about.

John Day
    Participant

Annalena Baerbock can’t understand things that her job depends on her not understanding. I read Mein Kampf when I was 12. I was surprised how reasonable Hitler seemed in that book…
    Life has some nuance and subtlety. Things look different as you wade into them than they do generations later in retrospect.
    I’m no particular threat to anybody, and don’t plan to be, either.
    I know one original Nazi, who spent most of the war as a POW in America, and likes Americans.
    He still says most of the stuff about Nazis was lies.
    He was always kind and helpful to me, gave me a job and let me stay with him in Germany in 1981, when I went for the summer with my bike and $200 to convince his daughter to marry me.
    I had taken college German for a year, since meeting her the summer before in Austin.
    She didn’t marry me.
    Life is like that.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The reason the West doesn’t want Peace Talks with Russia isn’t a mystery. It’s a simplicity. The reason is because the West doesn’t want peace and (even more so) it doesn’t want talks.

They don’t want peace because peace will end the steady flow of Billions in bribes, kickbacks to grifters, corporations, and certain political parties . Stopping THAT is literally synonymous with ending what makes the Collective West what it basically IS.

And if there are talks then people will hear some truths, and that, too, is something the liars really really REALLY don’t want anybody to hear.

aspnaz
    Participant

D Benton Smith said

I’m losing interest in the current piss fight, which seems to be winding down. I’m not sure if that’s because your latest response seemed to lack creative vigor and originality or if it’s just that my Geritol is wearing off.

Waving that cane around so furiously has got to wear you out big time; you go have a nap, rest those weary bones, dream of another day of cane waving tomorrow.

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.