Debt Rattle February 13 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 13 2023

Viewing 38 posts - 41 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Redneck
    Participant

Redneck
    Participant

TAE the great freedom fighter is censoring me! Or is it just this creaking antiquated old software it uses?
    Who knows. suspicious but.

Redneck
    Participant

Looks like TAE is censoring my posts.

Oroboros
    Participant

aspnaz
    Participant

tboc said

Judgement: The capricious abandonment of information, utterance of an opinion. Ignorance wrapped in arrogance.

Redefining words like a woke left wing fanatic. Merriam-webster, also prone to redefining words, has many definitions, the first being:

the process of forming an opinion or evaluation by discerning and comparing

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Alastair Crooke:

“… time is short. The Election Calendar looms. Is Biden to be the Democratic candidate? Whether or not he will be a candidate in 2024 needs to be resolved before the early primaries to allow any successor to demonstrate his or her paces in good time.”

Endgame for Ukraine: America vs America

aspnaz
    Participant

Germ said

Melbourne woman refused heart transplant due to COVID-19 vaccine status

The vax mandate overrides the human rights laws of Victoria, as documented here https://www.humanrights.vic.gov.au/resources/explainer-mandatory-covid-19-vaccinations-and-your-rights/. China did not have mandates, but obviously Pfizer and WEF have a lot of power over the Victoria government. More evidence – not that it is needed – that in the western world, there are no rights, you are granted freedoms which can be taken away, in this case the freedom to live is being taken away and the person’s medical treatment – that they have paid for in taxes – is being stolen from them. Never trust the government, minimise your dependency on the government, avoid the government whenever possible, they are not your friends, they are your prison warders.

aspnaz
    Participant

jb-hb said

I just caught up a little on the Ohio chemical spill. Holy @#%$^ing #$*@(%.

I saw a video of some guy shouting and screaming at the clouds of acid. You have to ask yourself why that person stayed at his property rather than get out of town. Who is the person screaming at? Is it the government? But you know the government is not your friend, they steal your income as tax, they fix elections, the government leaders then steal the money stolen from you. Why is this person screaming, why doesn’t he do what he can which is to get in his car, drive well out of range of the chemicals , sleep in his car for a week or so and assume that the government will not do anything to help him. Instead he is like a child appealing to his parents to stop this bad stuff from happening. People really need to change their way of thinking with regards to government.

Oroboros
    Participant

Nothing really works in the Empire of Lies®

Take this traffic stop, the cops can’t catch a break

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

In case you haven’t heard, the top half of Airstrip Five is a disaster zone. A ‘National Emergency’ has been declared despite it all being honky-dory in the South Island. Quite a nice day, in fact, though we could do with more rain. The 0.3mm last night just dampened the surface slightly.

Reported at midday: Gisborne is completely cut off by road, sea and air. There’s talk of no electricity for days and no roads for weeks or months.

I guess this is how ‘civilisation’ ends.

We might declare over and over again: “We’ve had enough of this shit!” But for the corporations that run the show in Oceania, there is never enough.

Peak Mayhem is still coming. What we have witnessed so far is just a teaser.

Crazy Chipmunk isn’t hiding yet. He’s still pretending there’s a plan and that things can be fixed.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/cyclone-gabrielle-livestream-pm-hipkins-addresses-nz-amid-state-of-national-emergency/ar-AA17rEyt

Good luck fixing a broken Jet Stream system and an overheated ocean by burning even more fossil fuels.

aspnaz
    Participant

Surprise surprise … https://www.rt.com/news/571432-anti-semitism-america-jews/ … I wonder whether this has anything to do with SBF, Zelensky, Fauci, Walensky, Bourla, Epstein, Soros etc. When groups of people misbehave they get feedback. Worse feedback when they use their political power to stop the victims from complaining about them.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@Redneck

Your entire first sentence is uninterrupted fabrication and series of rather outrageous lies. What is your purpose in doing that?

I will apologize profusely if you can cite even one of the statements in your opening sentence as true.

John Day
    Participant

A correspondent who reads the comments here, and is very intelligent, but chooses not to comment here, sent me this investigative piece about The City of London by Larry Romanoff, an excellent investigative reporter who did good work on the COVID crimes in 2020 and 2021. If you look at the war in Ukraine, and who Russia is actually fighting an existential battle with, it is really simpler, much simpler, cast in this light.

The City of London

Who's da boss?

John Day
    Participant

@Redneck:
    Ilargi does not censor, but TAE gets interfered with, and some links won’t upload, and sometimes the comments section is just broken.
    You’re a big boy, don’t get lured into that “victim” thing, bro’.
    🙂

John Day
    Participant

@AFKTT: No, last time it was water, so this time civilization ends in FIRE.
    I’ve been told that my whole life…

aspnaz
    Participant

AFKTT said

Crazy Chipmunk isn’t hiding yet. He’s still pretending there’s a plan and that things can be fixed.

I have a brother in Gisborne and my mother used to live there, I know that area very well. The roads will be fixed and the power will be fixed, the Crazy Chipmunk does not need to pretend, he does not need to do anything other than yap into the cameras. The gorge route is always suffering landslides and has been closed many times in the past – for many weeks at a time – although this latest storm looks like a big one and I am sure there will be lots of damage. As for the East Cape route, that will probably be passable within a few days, especially by truck and 4wd, depending on the state of the small bridges. This should clear all the dead animal carcasses and logs off the hills, so the sea will look a bit shite for a while, but it will get back to normal soon enough.

John Day
    Participant

Germ posted this. Funny thing about Israel signing up to get the death shot before anybody else, innit?
    ACE-2 affinity

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Today, an older man picked up a few buckets of landscaping rocks that I was giving away. He started chatting, and mentioned that his girlfriend — of 20 years — had passed away in October. He showed up wearing a mask at my door, and continued to wear it until right at the end when we were chatting — so I figured that he was vaxxed, and probably his girlfriend too.
    I couldn’t help but ask: “How did she die?” Bile duct cancer.
    “How long was she fighting the cancer?” About a year. (October 2021) She had chemotherapy, but it reacted aggressively and spread rapidly and there was nothing that they could do to save her.
    I thought: Killed by the vax
    One more tragedy.
    The poor man still has his deceased girlfriend’s bedding in the backseat of his SUV…says he doesn’t want to wash it because he doesn’t want it to lose her scent.

Oroboros
    Participant

News Flash

Special Special Special:

U.S. Air Force F-16 that shot down an unknown object over Lake Huron yesterday missed on its first attempt, U.S. officials say.

It’s not clear where the first missile landed.

A second Sidewinder air-to-air missile was needed.

Each Sidewinder AIM-9X costs over $400,000.

Hahahahahaha!

Empire of Lies® really is the Turd in the Punch-bowl!

Here’s something the USAF might be able to hit with the first shot!

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Emmanuel Todd interviewed:

Doc Robinson
    Participant

New Zealanders are learning that they cannot rely on their digital ‘money’ or their government to save them.

Gisborne shoppers warned not to panic buy as Eftpos services crash

Tairāwhiti Civil Defence is urging residents not to panic buy as Eftpos and Paywave services remain out of action.

Damage to a key fibre-optic cable means residents are only able to make purchases using cash.

Tairāwhiti Civil Defence controller Ben Green cautioned there was not need to panic buy.
    Use what you have at home. Come together with neighbours and support one another,” he said.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/weather-news/300806079/live-state-of-national-emergency-declared-as-cyclone-gabrielle-smashes-nz

aspnaz
    Participant

@AFKTT This is a great article, it contains many links to other pages of interest https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/weather-news/131220400/gisborne-and-hawkes-bay-communications-down-power-out-for-days-to-weeks?cid=app-iPhone, it is good to see from the top picture that the bridge at Tolaga bay is not under water although I bet a few of the houses on Gisborne’s Wainui beach have floated out to sea – over 1.5 million apiece – but that was always going to happen, them being built on sand.

This is a great visual of the storm https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-202.01,-23.23,470.

aspnaz
    Participant

Doc Robinson said

New Zealanders are learning that they cannot rely on their digital ‘money’ or their government to save them.

Or their electric cars, electric boats or electirc water pumps.

Gisborne hospital is keeping the lights on using diesel generators.

aspnaz
    Participant

Doc Robinson said

“Use what you have at home. Come together with neighbours and support one another,” he said.

What if we are not vaccinated, can we now be friends with the vaccinated, will they even speak to us? What happened to the division of society and hating on the unvaxxed, is that not cool anymore?

aspnaz
    Participant

@John Day George Soros has his adult roots in London. You have to wonder, given his activism that appears to want to destroy US society and his support of WEF, whether he is part of the same cabal.

zerosum
    Participant

Each Sidewinder AIM-9X costs over $400,000.

I found the same info. with a simple search.
    Why are the reporters not saying it?
    What is gov. trying to hide/prevent the reporters from talking about?

John Day
    Participant
    John Day
    Participant

@Aspnaz: “Wonder” about Soros? “Nice Mr. Soros”?

John Day
    Participant

@Phoenixvoice: I am sorry for the nice elderly man who lost his girlfriend.
    So much cancer, so much sadness and loss.

zerosum
    Participant

Russia is bringing the Mig-29s out of mothballs to really command Ukrainian airspace.
    Good reason to tell everyone to go home/evacuate.
    Ever a better reason to get everyone to look up for balloons.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@JohnDay

If we have to perish twice
    Water after fire makes sense
    Which would be nice

aspnaz
    Participant
    aspnaz
    Participant

@John Day said

“Wonder” about Soros? “Nice Mr. Soros”?

Sorry, let my guard down: there is no wondering, he is Dr Evil.

aspnaz
    Participant

From https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/cyclone-gabrielle-live-updates-government-provides-update-on-national-state-of-emergency-as-northland-auckland-coromandel-bay-of-plenty-hawkes-bay-and-rest-of-north-island-hit-hard/NGAOXTW3ZRGG5GWKIY6OTF23AE/

The Prime Minister has labelled Cyclone Gabrielle the “most severe weather event this century” as it continues to cause havoc, knocking out power to 225,000 people around the North Island and displacing 2500 Kiwis from their homes.

Will this make him reconsider making everybody dependent on electricity as the sole source of energy, getting rid of ICE cars, ICE trucks, ICE fire engines, ICE chainsaws, ICE generators, gas cookers, gas water heaters, wood burners etc. Will this change his WEF obedience at all, or will he continue with the WEF green elimination of civilisation at the behest of his overlords?

I think I know the answer, I think you know the answer, the question is whether the people of New Zealand will accept the answer. It would be interesting if someone were to show how this cyclone would have played out if we were all using electricity as the only source of energy. When will a “real journalist” – probably need to time travel from the past – ask similar questions and not accept the usual stupid answers?

aspnaz
    Participant

And here we have the tribe trying to brainwash the Germans … https://www.rt.com/news/571433-google-disinformation-prebunking-germany/:

Jigsaw describes itself as countering “threats to open societies,” a term most commonly associated with liberal financier George Soros’ Open Society Foundations. Jigsaw is similarly liberal and internationalist in its outlook. Its first CEO, Jared Cohen, was an aide to Hillary Clinton at the US State Department

Looks like the Jewish Democrat party is up to its old tricks again, this time under the control of a certain Mr Cohen who is obviously a fan of Mr Soros and his open society, “open” in the sense that solitary confinement is “open”. They like to describe things as their opposite so as to fool people into accepting their lies and corruption.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

When will a “real journalist” – probably need to time travel from the past – ask similar questions and not accept the usual stupid answers?

Real journalists and investigators inhabit the ‘alternative media’.

Real journalism in the mainstream sector was killed of decades ago; Eric Blair would say it never existed.

Maybe if you go back to the nineteenth century? Very little in the twentieth century, and that tiny bit got killed off by Big Brother -the totalitarian fascists- quite a long time ago.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

As usual, many aspects of the latest disaster were avoidable -but local Deceit and Crime organisations didn’t do the job the community needed them to do, like ensure drains and flood systems were clear of vegetation and obstructions- and now many people are left with ruined lives and no help.

Chipmunk will do plenty of posturing and deliver plenty of empty rhetoric, of course, as always happens, whichever Airstrip in Oceania is affected by a disaster.

What will the management of Airstrip do?

Print digital money and hand it out to corporations and opportunists, of course. And hope that something eventually gets done after all the kick-backs and and rorts have been paid for.

Dr. D
    Participant

Sure Greed is a mortal sin. It’s called Avarice there. Don’t know who would think it was good. The reason that was said by Stone, in “Wall Street” and the Reagan era was to mock and point out it was NOT good. So the Left didn’t think it was good, the Right (and Christian right) didn’t think it was good, who thought it was good, then or now? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greed Made-up people. The “Other”. Again, merely attribute attributes to people they never had. Certainly a wide swath of all people have it, and it’s been increasing steadily along with every other sin. Yup.

Of other attributes nobody ever said, what was Laissez-faire? I’ve quoted it before, from Revolutionary France. The #Helpers were causing widespread and unprecedented mass murder by jacking the market prices around. Causing people to, you know, not die by losing money after giving their lives creating things. They said, as translation: “For the love of God, leave us alone if you want bread to get to the people.” This was more or less immediately proven both by them, but especially Napoleon. Poof, no shortages. All he did was have sound money, property rights, and stop dicking with everyone, leave them alone.

That goes with the other thing nobody ever said. Is there a long enough list for all the things nobody ever argued? What is “Capitalism”? Private ownership of property, mainly. If it’s all private property, who enforces the property rights? That’s why nobody said there wasn’t going to be a government, because we use police, courts, judges, laws to maintain property rights and settle disputes. Nor is that “Capitalism”. Say, wasn’t there a police force preventing theft in every communist government everywhere in all time? How can that be when there is no private property? See, property precedes law, it precedes governments. But all governments have it and “interfere” if you will. This is what the founding fathers said, about the “least bad” system. Since anarchy and the law of the jungle won’t work and you’re going to have to have a government, at least you can make it as least bad as possible and focus on letting it do things it’s good at like wrecking people and hurting them. I.e crime and punishment and war. But maybe not health care. Not growing chickens and delivering them to every pot, whereby millions starved.

So why would governments have “laws” to enforce fraud, theft, bribery, extortion? Because those crimes precede the existence of government and are illegal even when there are three men and a hut. You might even call it “Natural Law”. Just because I pay someone to clean my house doesn’t mean I can’t, I’m not allowed, or I don’t know how to do it myself. Same with police and judges. And property rights. Not only CAN I, I am GOING to. Government is presently PREVENTING me.

You know what’s a good example of this right now? Ohio. The EPA, etc are allowing the crash, promoting the burn, and protecting the railroad. You know what the non-#Helping position would be? Well, the Rail and the chemical manufacturer/user caused “monetary” and personal injury. They now are sued to recompense every dollar of harm done. Instant bankruptcy. That is law history: you cause injury, you compensate and restore it. If not, I’ll take it out of your hide by tying you to a post and hitting you with a hatchet as a bad example to others. So should anyone NOT want instant bankruptcy, they would need to be very, very careful. The EPA, regulators, etc exist to protect the COMPANIES, so they can be MORE destructive of the people and environment than would otherwise be legally possible. And, get the public nationwide to support this! It’s magic! The more EPA, FDA, the more corporate protection there is, and the more injury to the people. Yay #Helping! And they are Helping destroy private property rights, not Capitalistically support them. Everyone in 10 miles and 100 miles down the river just lost their “Property” including themselves and their health.

As Joe Biden would say “I Did that!”

Viewing 38 posts - 41 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.