Debt Rattle February 18 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 18 2023

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    those darned kids
    Participant

WHO announces that the herpes virus will now be known as the theirpes virus in the name of diversity, infection and equitee.

aspnaz
    Participant

Interesting link which further fuels my suspicion that Seymour Hersh is full of shit: why do I think that? Any military op to place explosives onto four pipelines, explosives placed manually by divers, would have completed the job successfully. These are some of the top divers in the world, how would they miss a pipeline and only get three out of the four? Of course, if the explosives were dropped into the approximate area from above then you could well miss a pipeline, but manually placed by military divers? I think not.

This link goes to show that the ship that supposedly put the divers in the water was actually decommissioned and in a shipyard https://oalexanderdk.substack.com/p/debunking-seymour-hershs-alta-class. I got the link from the commenter Hanrahan on joannenova.com.au.

WES
    Participant

Aspnaz:

I read somewhere that 2 of the 8 didn’t explode.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Regarding Sy Hersh on CN Live!: “What I’ve done is simply explain the obvious.”, … that is, the United States does what it does, forever with impunity, … He heralds this out loud for public consumption. Hear him out very carefully. He very much sound like a stooge – a person who serves merely to support or assist others! He goes out of his way and crosses well beyond the topic of North Stream pipeline bombing. Why would he do such, … unless he is on some mission? Dunno, …

Anyway, … more on Hersh:

Seymour Hersh Responds to His Critics
    https://countercurrents.org/2023/02/seymour-hersh-responds-to-his-critics/

F.S.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

How now, brown clown? (criminal)

If, like me, you were wondering how an Indian multibillionaire became Prime Minister of Airstrip One, I cannot say for certain. I can only make some assumptions and put 2 and 2 together.

Money talks.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Thanks all for your responses, some of the information had been missed from earlier postings. It’s early days yet for information about neutralising or eliminating the experimental substances injected with abandon contrary to sound medical practice and should form a major item of study. Like Polemos pointed out the unintended consequences for N-acetylcystein, connecting dots, if the breakdown of spike proteins might leave as unintended consequence for a cell displaying the eliminated protein as a reproducing, intact infected cell within the organ, the daughter cells proliferating, a la cancer. The elimination of a displayed spike protein from the cell surface would reduce autoimmune reaction as well as damaged cell elimination, would it not? Thanks again.

Polemos
    Participant

Formerly T-Bear, I’d also recommend adding more intact and organic blueberries to a list of fruits to add to one’s diet. Better if a person can grow their own, but mileages, variances, and so on. Here is my reason:

“A Review of Pterostilbene Antioxidant Activity and Disease Modification”
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3649683/

Everything that a person would be taking N-AC for, pterostilbene does much better, without the possibility for increasing cancer formation (due to the reduction in senescence.

This is in addition to altering one’s approach to food through adopting intermittent fasting practices long term, with times of prolonged fasting built in, and, most important of all, calming meditation and time spent in deliberate self-affirmation and praise for others. Taking the time to clear one’s mind of worries and instead focus on genuine goodness, maybe even to include love for one’s enemies or the suffering or the lost or the confused or those who are so fucked, will not only lead to overall quality of life here, but even if a person soon die of the unpreventable and the inevitable, they are much better prepared for the transition towards embracing the transformation of all things.

zerosum
    Participant

FACT OR FICTION
    All that I know, for sure, it wasn’t me. I didn’t do it.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.