Debt Rattle February 23 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 23 2021

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

MC Escher Convex and concave 1955   • It’s Gene Therapy, Not a Vaccine (Dr. David Martin) • COVID-19 And The New Great Depression- Jim Rickards (
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle February 23 2021]

Dr. D
    Participant

From yesterday, for avocados, Russian orange trees:
    https://www.lowtechmagazine.com/2020/04/fruit-trenches-cultivating-subtropical-plants-in-freezing-temperatures.html

Should work fine as they don’t have constant rains like some places.

“It’s Gene Therapy, Not a Vaccine (Dr. David Martin)”

Gosh, I hate to defend this terrible, compulsory, untested, instant-death, non-vaccine, but his argument isn’t for much. Yes, it inspires the body to create the “toxin”, but only so the body will have it to react to. The only difference here is that in a normal vaccine, they inject the “toxin” into you, and here they have the body make it instead. So?

And it doesn’t cause you to be cured, it mostly creates a mild case. Yes. So do classic vaccines. And you’re not “immune” later, you get a milder case. Yes. All those are true of old vaccines as well, although a bit different since an almost unnoticeable case of smallpox you would likely die of is different than a nearly-identical severity of a flu you were going to survive anyway. So it’s more similar to injecting you with the year’s flu rather than the year’s flu ‘vaccines’. You’ve got no argument. The vaccine causes you to have a milder case of smallpox, as does this one. And it does not stop transmission, as this one doesn’t either, except how ALL diseases the milder the case the wildly less transmissible, which they refuse to admit because it would stop masks, fear, money, and their power to stop protests, Yellow Vest and otherwise, and enforce regional, class-based fascism where if you’re rich, you can fly planes and get haircuts and $800 meals maskless, where if you’re poor, well…something happens but who cares, really? I’m dying, I can’t eat, it’s cold in here, please help, Blah blah blah, I’m bored already.

“Bill Gates Warns of the Sacrifices We’ll Have to Make in Stirring Speech Given from His 650 Million Dollar Super Yacht”
    https://babylonbee.com/news/bill-gates-warns-of-the-sacrifices-well-have-to-make-live-from-his-650-million-dollar-super-yacht

Now for the downside: obviously no testing, this method failed badly 100% of the time it’s been tried, often killed the hosts before as it’s been doing now, is totally unnecessary, with 0.54% up rate on a 99.97% safe disease, and worse, it has been suggested that it will soften you up to kill you later.

It goes like this: in a normal disease, the body sees the intruder, sets the alarm, starts the clean up, conscripts other cells, the message spreads through the body, those cells wake up, start attacking, etc until the body is either fully on, or decommissions back to non-defense state. What did I say there? The key to immune response is TIME. The deadly part of Covid is TIME; you get a cytokine storm, too much immune response overwhelms you. What does the vaccine do? IT PRIMES ALL CELLS TO REACT IMMEDIATELY, that is, all cells recognize immediately and do not need to communicate with rising time, correctly-sized response, and it may (or may not) prime you to be MORE likely to have a cytokine storm when it sees the virus next time. Have we seen this yet? Not that we know of, the instant deaths seem to be different, and we should have had this appear by now if it was going to. But you see the many, many problems that a wee bit of testing might have prevented. Or since spike proteins are related to reproduction it may make some percentage sterile. Awesome, Richie-rich greenie-green dream come true: sterilizing the deplorables. A million private tragedies for those women and families. But they’re not curing disease, they’re collecting free tax money with no risk. That is, corporate welfare queens by the trillions, all deaths are good and legally covered. What’s not to like? But other than instant and common death, it may work great. Who knows? They certainly don’t, and don’t care.

“Hospitals Across US Report Sharp Drop In New COVID patients (JTN)”

Of course they did. On inauguration day they reduced PCR from 40 to 30. Magic! Just like we all said. Just like Trump said, although of course he’s always wrong although he was right. Same number of patients, same number of deaths, but flu and heart disease reappear and Covid disappears. A pandemic with no death rate. No one notices. No gears turn. Everyone does what they’re told and blames someone else.

“The ZeroCovid Movement: Cult Dressed as Science (AIER)”

They’re hilarious, the thought that they can do anything, it would work, they have power, or that anybody would listen to them. Hahahaha! You can’t even get people to stop doing heroin and shooting each other, but you’re going to have 0% deaths, 100% wins on a disease more transmissible than measles shows how psychotic, egotistical, and devoid of all reality and consequences they are and have always been. Tell you what: we’ll try it. On a military base, boot camp or somewhere. And if anyone gets Covid anyway, we chuck you out of an airplane. Oh wait, the Nov 11 NEJM says they DID, and it DID, and here’s your one-way defenestration, sans parachuteo.

Consequences. For you and not for us. See? That’s not so hard. Instead, they chucked US out of a plane without economic parachute and watch US die. Chucking altitude corresponding directly to wealth status. First class flight = no mask.

“Michael Burry Warns Weimar Hyperinflation Is Coming (ZH)”

Pop quiz: does hyperinflation look like this?
    BTC
    https://images.theconversation.com/files/377574/original/file-20210107-19-160gxni.png?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q=45&auto=format&w=754&h=389&fit=crop&dpr=1
    When you compare between competing currencies?

“The easiest way to build the prison is to get freedom lovers everywhere to build the prison for you.”
    She is exactly correct. Look out for this. And they did it with the building of the internet. Just as I said, warned, and no one cared. Personally I believe someone pre-released their digital universal, trackable currency into the wild before they did as a sort of digital vaccine. But that doesn’t make it harmless, just less evil, lethal, and workable than their original plan. You’re still going to have to do some work and get the bait while destroying the trap. Sorry I can’t do better than that while increasing your money 200 fold, you’ll have to figure out how to bear it.

Savanah Hernandez
    Today officially marks Biden’s first month in office, so far he has:

-Excused human rights violations by the CCP as “cultural norms”
    -Allowed biological men to play in women’s sports
    -Forced our military to sleep in freezing parking garages
    -Spent 483 million in taxpayer dollars to keep the Natl guard in Washington DC
    -Said minorities are too stupid to use the internet
    -Put migrant kids in overflow facilities (aka “put kids in cages”)
    -Raised gas prices by canceling the Keystone Pipeline
    -Put us back into the Paris Climate Accord
    -Rejoined the WHO (who is tied to/covers for China)
    -Lied about the COVID vaccine supply
    -Started having Kamala make head of state calls for him
    -Rescinded the “1776 commission” geared toward pro-America curriculum
    -Hired the most useless press secretary our country has ever seen
    -Normalized double masking
    -Played Mario Kart

Erased thousands of jobs.
    Made Texas dark and didn’t help after.
    Refused to help with $2,000 while passing laws about where twice-impeached presidents are buried.
    Set up a border fence inside a city
    Arrested AntiFa for ‘protesting’.
    Killed a couple thousand Covid patients.
    And much, much more.

zerosum
    Participant

<strong• It’s Gene Therapy, Not a Vaccine (Dr. David Martin)

>”Once you’ve adopted a belief, facts are not welcome because what they do is, they not only indict your belief but they indict the energy that you hold that says, “I have to believe what I’m told.”

The minute you try to engage with facts, all you do is trigger conflict.”

What do you think? Have they cast aspersions on hydroxychloroquine or any other protocols that could possibly treat the symptoms of SARS-CoV-2?

( aspersions: an attack on the reputation or integrity of someone or something.)

1. I’m too old and I will no longer be contributing to the gene pool,
    2. My kids have stopped making kids

Therefore, Gene Therapy,
    could be/possibly changing/having an effect to the future of humanity only if my grandkids are going to procreate.

“Therefore, Gene Therapy, could be sterilizing the deplorables and reducing pain????”

Dimitri
    Participant

Dr David Martin … is he a doctor?

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Repentance (Kunstler)
    I attend a very liberal church. It could be described as “woke.” Of course, it is very different when one voluntarily attends a place striving to overcome social biases vs. being a wage-slave and having it presented as a condition of employment. I understand that at my church, overcoming biases is an extension of traditional views of “Christian love.” However, what the folks at my well-intentioned church often fail to understand is that a their zeal to overcome certain biases needs to be coupled with broad strokes that bring disparate groups together. The church’s principles embody this idea, but people are imperfect and while they are busy accepting, understanding, and embracing specific sets of “traditionally marginalized” others (people of color, LGBTQI, etc.) they struggle to understand the “conservative uncle at Thanksgiving dinner” and don’t realize that this is where they most need to bring their “anti-bias” skills to bear. This frustrates me…for I see the economic pain shared in so many eyes, no matter their ethnicity nor sexual orientation, and see efforts such as “The Poor People’s Campaign” as an opportunity to bring disparate groups under one banner. It doesn’t matter our political stripes and gripes, whether we willingly mask or push against masking…most of us are adversely affected by the corruption and corrupting influences (“profit is king”) of the “really existing” economic system.

And yet, at my church so full of well-intentioned people, working towards justice…they are mostly blinded to the ideas of “economic justice.” They are myopic to it, and while they organize food and clothing drives, and donate to charities benefitting the poor…they lack understanding that clothes and food — while needed — only address immediate needs, and do nothing to address the system that created the need. Charities — while helping many — do not (usually) address systemic problems either and can inadvertently (and perversely) perpetuate systemic problems as they strive to maintain (or grow) their own presence.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Dimitri: “Dr David Martin … is he a doctor?”

I didn’t bother to research because it doesn’t matter to me, but I don’t get the feeling he is a medical doctor. More like Dr Jill Biden, I imagine. Or, I don’t know, like listening to Bill and Melinda Gates about how to solve our global medical/health problems, which is simply bizarre.

upstateNYer
    Participant

PS … @phoenixvoice: you’ve nailed it with this summary. I’ve worked in the nonprofit industry for nearly 3 decades and have yet to convince a, for example, Board of Directors that we should pay staff more because to not do so is actually contributing to the reason why we need to provide the services we are providing.

upstateNYer
    Participant

A PS about Dr David Martin … I found his interview powerful and compelling even if he isn’t a medical doctor. When I asked my sister (she is, indeed, a medical Dr) how it is we are performing a mass medical experiment of an untested vaccine on our citizens, she had no answer.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

So now I’m officially confused.

My understanding was that a vaccine works by giving you a version of the disease your immune system can handle and then it learns from that how to handle the bad version e.g. cowpox => smallpox.

According to Dr Martin the mRNA vaccines get your cells to produce toxins like the ones you would get from Covid and then your body or immune system learns how to handle the toxins, so that you can also handle the virus if you catch it, but your immune system doesn’t actually knock out the virus. Am I missing something here?

At what point do your cells say enough is enough and stop producing the toxins?

I’m lost.

I’m opting to be in the control group. Considering everything else that’s dodgy about these “vaccine” trials, I decided to forego randomization.

kultsommer
    Participant

Daily commercial sound and visual pollution, especially when the unremarkable owner of the Factory, Injury Law firm or the Used Cars Lot wants to be on the TV to charm us, spilled over into the center of national election and still continue. And we think that Escher is weird.
    One think that I find remarkable is how Germany had found strength from within to go from Weimar to industrial power hose in no time. Text book sample that other countries can adopt if found themselves in financial vortex and sanctioned from the rest of the world. Sans Nazis, of course.

zerosum
    Participant

Don’t pay attention to what I say.
    I’m not a doctor, I just a blog commentator.
    I will not be adding anything to the future DNA, therefore I know that I’m no longer affecting the future of mankind.
    Therefore, the vaccine might just reduce the negative sickness of the impact of covid19.

Someone pointed out somewhere that they aren’t advertising these miracle mechanisms of modern medicine. (The MSM is doing that heavy lifting for them, bless their complicit little hearts). The same person wrote (said?) that they are not forcing the military to take them, which is not the usual way of doing things. All else aside, the liability factor seems to loom large in this whole tragicomedy.
    The poke wouldn’t help me get back to normal, anyway. I have never been normal.

upstateNYer
    Participant

I’m going to try to post a link. First time for me so it might not work, but here goes:
    https://www.jpost.com/health-science/could-an-mrna-vaccine-be-dangerous-in-the-long-term-649253

I’m pretty sure Raul posted that link back in November and that’s where I got it?

From that article:

““There is a race to get the public vaccinated, so we are willing to take more risks,” Tal Brosh, head of the Infectious Disease Unit at Samson Assuta Ashdod Hospital, told The Jerusalem Post.

When Moderna was just finishing its Phase I trial, The Independent wrote about the vaccine and described it this way: “It uses a sequence of genetic RNA material produced in a lab that, when injected into your body, must invade your cells and hijack your cells’ protein-making machinery called ribosomes to produce the viral components that subsequently train your immune system to fight the virus.”

“In this case, Moderna’s mRNA-1273 is programmed to make your cells produce the coronavirus’ infamous coronavirus spike protein that gives the virus its crown-like appearance (corona is crown in Latin) for which it is named,” wrote The Independent.

Brosh said that this does not mean the vaccine changes people’s genetic code. Rather, he said it is more like a USB device (the mRNA) that is inserted into a computer (your body). It does not impact the hard drive of the computer but runs a certain program.

But he acknowledged that there are unique and unknown risks to messenger RNA vaccines, including local and systemic inflammatory responses that could lead to autoimmune conditions.

An article published by the National Center for Biotechnology Information, a division of the National Institutes of Health, said other risks include the bio-distribution and persistence of the induced immunogen expression; possible development of auto-reactive antibodies; and toxic effects of any non-native nucleotides and delivery system components.

Dr. D
    Participant

Thanks Phoenix, my frustration makes me less than charitable, but that is exactly how it is, and one reason it’s so much more frustrating. They are good and well intentioned, so it’s not like you can punch them or something, even if one would would do such a thing.

But in that case, what CAN you do? You have social credit with them and still can’t break through. So what can I do from the outside before they send their uncle to the electric chair and sleep like a baby, as is being discussed on national TV?

Dr. D
    Participant

Thank God major Bitcoin correction.
    Incomplete

So high it was getting bizarre. Even $10k lower in 24h it’s only back to the price 10 days ago. So…buy?

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“Brosh said that this does not mean the vaccine changes people’s genetic code. Rather, he said it is more like a USB device (the mRNA) that is inserted into a computer (your body). It does not impact the hard drive of the computer but runs a certain program.”

So a USB thumb drive that’s put into your computer cannot have unintended and unforeseen consequences, like infecting and corrupting your hard drive?

Dystopian novel idea:
    Vaccine “passports” that indicate that the holder has not received the faulty vaccines having whatever long-term effects that were discovered too late. This passport would be required before someone is allowed to procreate.

Far as I can see, the issue is pretty straightforward: a regular vaccine provokes a natural reaction while an mRNA “not-vaccine” provokes a non-natural one, the follow-up of which is entirely unknown, as in: when does it stop, does it ever stop? Does it become a permanent part of you? Dr. Martin appears right to raise some questions, and he’s of course far from the first to raise them.

It’s a USB that you can’t remove.

Rototillerman
    Participant

@my parents said know: haha, the control group! Yes, that is how I’m going to respond to well-meaning friends and relatives who inquire about my vaccine status going forward!

WES
    Participant

Love the Esher cartoon. Showed it to my wife. Then had to explain it!
    So not everyone is capable of understanding the cartoon!

WES
    Participant

The problem of suing someone is usually the discovery process.
    Dominion has probably solved this problem by judge shopping with a little help from the deep state.
    That MyPillow’s Mike Lindell has the evidence I have no doubt.
    Being able to introduce the evidence into court is 100% in doubt!
    The deep state judge will rig the law so that Dominion is protected from the truth!
    That Mike Lindell will lose, isn’t in any doubt!

(P.S. If I knew how to, I would provide a link to some evidence.)

zerosum
    Participant

I must have a serious discussion concerning “the control group”
    for the grandkids (they are under 10).

zerosum
    Participant

Its so nice to see that the TV does not show Biden reading from a prompter.
    His delivery sounds and looks soooooo presidential.

WES
    Participant

The two financial articles flagged for our reading pleasure present “almost” two opposing views of our current economic situation.

Jim Rickard sees a long economic depression of slow or no growth.
    Michael Burry sees a crack up boom ending in hyperinflation (a recession/depression usually soon follows).

Both scenarios are possible.

We could even see both. If we follow the 1920s/1930s scenarios we will first see a crack up boom followed by a long depression. Barry followed by Rickard.

It is also possible we just see Rickard’s long depression only.

One thing we do know is that each new dollar of debt now produces less than one dollar of new growth. In other words a dollar of government spending now only produces a multiplier of less than one or a fraction. Each time the government spends a dollar the multiplier fraction gets smaller and smaller.

We have now reached the time where governments must continually spend more money just to keep the economy from collapsing! If the government were to only spend the same amount as last year, the economy would start contracting!

A normal healthy economy does not need government spending to grow. So clearly the government has interfered in the economy so much for so long that the private economy is so badly distorted that it is no longer able to grow. An example of this is “financial repression of interest rates”, denying the market place a signal on the price of money. There are no longer any free markets left!

Notice we now hear terms like crony capitalism, privatize the profits and socialize the losses! We know this isn’t capitalism at all!

The danger of governments continually borrowing and spending more is at some point people start losing trust in the government’s money. Look for currency markets to see it first. The problem is nobody knows exactly where that point is! It is like predicting which snowflake causes a avalanche!

One thing we do know for sure is government borrowing and spending has started going up exponentially!

That semts up both Burry’s and Rickard’s scenarios.

I don’t like either option. I also don’t like the MMT option either. There are no good options left, only bad and worst.

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

Maybe they don’t need a teleprompter anymore now that they have micro-chipped joe!

zerosum
    Participant

“Maybe they don’t need a teleprompter anymore now that they have micro-chipped joe!”
    Did joe go to China or did the experts sneek in to the USA to do the implant.
    Will an Xray reveal the maker and model number of the chip?

John Day
    Participant

@Dr.D: Digging trenches is a lot of work. Planting seedlings farther and farther north is successive generations takes a lot of time, something like 4 months per mile, judging from the distances they used for each jum and an estimate of 8 years for a seed to grow to where it could bear fruit. You may note what sort of an economy invested in all of those years and all of those trenches for such modest production of lemons. I like the training of the trees close to the ground, though. That’s possibly worthwhile, “Espalier” growing is what the French call it. You can train a tree close to a south facing brick wall, too.

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

It wouldn’t be hard to sneak into the White House and micro-chip joe because Obama had the White House bugged before he left!

VietnamVet
    Participant

The freeze damage and deaths in Texas is directly due to deregulation and privatization. Energy producers couldn’t be bothered to spend the money to winterize their natural gas facilities and cut their profits. The exact same reason PG&E didn’t bother to maintain their power lines and killed 84 when Paradise CA burned down. This will keep repeating until C-suite executives who kill Americans are jailed for manslaughter.

The Coronavirus pandemic has killed half a million Americans for the same reason. A prompt thorough public health response in New Zealand (#174) limited the deaths to 26 and in Australia (#111) to 909 deaths. Roughly equivalent to 10,000 Americans dying instead of 500,000. The reason for the difference is Big Pharm, Hedge Funds, and their bought politicians whose sole goal is to increase corporate profits; not save human lives.

This has led to disinformation and confused messaging since the truth is unwelcome. The mRNA jabs are more like gene therapy than traditional vaccines. If you are rich or Jimmy Carter, the brain cancer genome is identified and selected genetic portions of the tumor reproduced and injected to trigger an immune response to the cancer. If diagnosed with cancer, long term effects are hardly the main concern. A conscious high-level decision was made to give billions to Pfizer and Moderna and protect their patent rights. Public Health and alternative treatments were ignored. Global corporations developed Warp Speed mRNA “vaccines” with no long-term health studies. Humans are the guinea pigs. The mRNA injections seem to be working and no adverse effects are reported for except some allergic reactions so far and perhaps a hematological reaction.

The ultimate outcome is that all trust in government and the media is gone. The US is nearing Civil War casualty levels. America’s little people are in the same vulnerable position as the Texas Veteran who was scammed with a $17,000 energy bill automatically deducted from his banking account due to the big freeze.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Vietnam vet

Yes, the U.S. could more aptly be named “Death Becomes Us”….
    The vaccine circus is just ludicrous; anybody with an operational brain would say “fuck no!” to the bullshit they are spreading as truth…WTF!!!
    It’s all lies…
    With the present exception of Sputnik V; there are no proven, viable, vaccines out there…
    The Moderna and Pfizer are so suspect as to be not viable for this one…
    Profilactics’ are the only sure route to follow at this time, IMO…
    Vit D3
    Vit C; 4 grams per day (min)
    Lots of water = 4 liters a day minimum
    Excercise that ups breathing from normal to hard…minimum 20 min/day…
    Walking…30+ min/day

V. Arnold
    Participant

Vit D3 = 5000 IU min. per day…

praecursator
    Participant

Clues as to Dr. Martin’s job description:
    Dr. Martin received his undergraduate (BA) from Goshen College, his Masters of Science from Ball State University, and his Doctorate (PhD) from the University of Virginia.

About

Dr. Martin is a Fellow of the Batten Institute at the Darden Graduate School of Business Administration at the University of Virginia.

David Martin, PhD

Perhaps the most valuable contribution of Doc Martin’s interview is the opening of the question of exactly what these mRNA preparations should be called. ‘Gene Therapy’ sounds too, well . . . therapeutic – almost as benign as ‘vaccine’.

How about, instead of ‘vaccine’: “Genetically Induced Pre-Infective”; and, instead of ‘vaccination’: “Genetically Induced Pre-Infection” ? (“GIPI” for short?)

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.