Debt Rattle February 3 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 3 2018

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Frank Larson Times Square, New York 1954   • FISA Memo Released: Here’s What It Says (ZH) • Dow Plummets 666 Points, Capping Worst Week In 2 Year
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle February 3 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Sotu Klaatu Barada Nikto (Jim Kunstler)
    Indeed; The Day the Earth Stood Still.
    One of my all time favorite story’s/movies. It shows us for what we truly are; impotent victims in need of saving. Well, not me!.
    Klatu has been likened to the second coming of Christ.
    Most Usian’s are waiting for that as well; not coming; not going to happen; get over it and wake up!!!
    The inauthenticity in the day to day life is deadening/numbing if one can’t step back and see it for what it is.

Dr. D
    Participant

Only their carmakers have lost their moral compass?

Youtube, welcome to AI! How do you like me now?

In general terms, unprocessed food is cheaper as well, so what you really have in processed food is a drug-running outfit. Same as tea, sugar, coffee, beer, taurine…

Oddly, and for better or worse, Capt Crunch’s supporters do not believe he will save them and never have. That’s why it’s so odd they voted for him anyway. It was just either that, or an immediate shooting war. So mostly they don’t think much of him, nor need him in particular, just the process, nor even count on him not to fail. If he fails, falls short, dies, is removed, his supporters will carry on the same push; or at least so far as I can see, sitting here.

Never believe the media on any side, which is full of bloviating partisans. Obama was also considered the messiah, but I’m not sure it wasn’t similar with him: that’s why they weren’t all that disappointed he was a sellout. Failing big didn’t help in the next election though.

Similarly, for the Cap’n’s successes: so the FBI is going to arrest itself now, or what?

Nassim: did you check your mail?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.