Debt Rattle February 5 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 5 2023

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Michael Reid
    Participant

Guess who’s working for them while they are sick? Pure blood me…

This is our future as pure bloods, at least some of it

Dr. D
    Participant

Well they are your countrymen. And human. Nothing we weren’t doing already.

aspnaz
    Participant

Having banned caged birds, the NZ zealots are after the egg layers … laying an egg is becoming a dangerous activity in NZ … https://www.1news.co.nz/2023/02/06/75000-hens-dead-in-fire-at-waikato-egg-farm/.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Nate and Gerald discuss the deadly point we have reached, and how around 90% of the populaces of NATOstan nations remain clueless.

Dora
    Participant

Caddie collapses, rushed to hospital during AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am | Gold Digest

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/caddie-collapses-att-pebble-beach-pro-am

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@phoenixvoice: I am sure that if you were somehow able to make the shitgibbons who originated this crappy software aware that their software is indeed crappy, their solution would be to slather on another layer of complexity without actually directly addressing the problems you outlined.

Dora
    Participant
    Dora
    Participant

Startling Evidence Suggests BioNTech and Pfizer Falsified Key Data: Part 1

https://www.trialsitenews.com/a/startling-evidence-suggests-biontech-and-pfizer-falsified-key-data-part-1-e2595e7f

John Day
    Participant

@Phoenixvoice: “The Horror, The Horror! (Kurtz, Heart of Darkness)

@DBS: You described the “Self Licking Ice Cream Cone” business model, prerected by the US military before 1960.

John Day
    Participant

“Were There Again” https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/were-there-again

History Students,

Meryl Nass MD has been promoting her friend’s movie about COVID pandemic policies repeating the policies of Nazi Germany in WW-2, except on a global platform this time. Never Again is Now Global, Vera Sharav, (holocaust survivor) This is a strong point to make, that the dehumanization of a group of people, in order to take away their rights and then property, leads to taking away their lives a little bit later. All genocides have done this, including the genocide of native Americans, which Hitler greatly admired. Th “Unvaccinated” were the hated group this time. It did not quite work this time, because many of us immediately stood in that line and declared that this was morally wrong. I “stood naked with the Jews” as I said of my own decision at work in fall of 2021. Anyone who does that will be criticised, and it was particularly sharp from those who felt that they had exclusive ownership to that episode of history. I hope that they understand better now.

This is a 5 part series, to watch in installments, or all at once. Never Again is Now Global, Vera Sharav
    https://live.childrenshealthdefense.org/chd-tv/events/never-again-is-now-global/

Histrionic (pictured pretending an ice laden tree is falling on him)
    Ice-Tree

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

‘Th “Unvaccinated” were the hated group this time. It did not quite work this time, because many of us immediately stood in that line and declared that this was morally wrong. I “stood naked with the Jews” as I said of my own decision at work in fall of 2021.’

Whilst that is absolutely spot on, it falls on deaf ears in a society that either does not know history or rewrites it according the the narrative the controllers want to promote on any particular day.

I pointed out the same thing in the book I published in 2001 -which most people failed to read after purchasing it.

The more I see of this thing – the mass formation psychosis, the madness of crowds, the for-quick-profit motivation for action, the behind-closed-doors deals, the don’t-do-today-what-you-can-leave-till-another-day, the see-what-happens, the you-worry-too-much etc. the more I understand that the vast majority of people will continue to resist becoming informed and resist taking measures that would save them money, improve their health and very likely save their lives.

Twenty years ago I was all for an informed community’; now I realise it is impossible. That window or opportunity close long ago, just as the window of opportunity to learn self-sufficiency skills closed long ago.

It’s that old adage you can take a horse to water but you can’t make it drink. Most people will keep doing what they have always done until they can’t. And for many of them that is almost nothing.

Gerald Celente emphasised that very point in the latest video.

An aspect I find perplexing is that if Oceania is determined to go to war with Eastasia (whilst at the same time losing to Eurasia) what happens when the consignments of Chinese-made goods fail to arrive? or more likely, orders for goods are cancelled by China!

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.