Debt Rattle February 8 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 8 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ sumac.carol
    “ What I am seeing is that folks who felt terrorized by covid vaxes are running into the arms of anyone who is throwing them a life preserver-most of these people (in my neck of the woods) have a very limited knowledge of the political operatives even in our area -way over their heads. This is a perfect opportunity for bad actors to gain a new base.”

You are familiar with the putative leaders of the truckers protest, and, as such, I’m going to figure that your views on them are mostly correct.

However, I suspect that it is more that the trucker protest leaders are running into the arms of those participating in the protest, and not the other way around. The protest is a groundswell. All the leaders at the top are doing is riding the wave, nudging, and speaking with representatives of other human organizations, etc. Canadians did not flock to overpasses because some protest leader told them to do so. If this protest were a top-down, command and control it would be not functioning in the way that it is doing.

Might the protest propel some nasty leaders to a position where they can achieve more long term power? Yes, that is always a possibility. But I don’t think that we can predict whether or not that happens, nor whether those leaders would be any worse than the bunch Canada has now, led at the top by a Klaus Swab acolyte.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Dr. D
    Participant

“Trudeau Demands Protesters Stop Shutting Down City So That He Can Shut Down City” –BBee

Why are they so smart when I’m so stupid?

deflationista
    Participant

The evidence of the efficacy of Ivermectin in the treatment of Covid19 for the prevention of serious illness, hospitalization and death is so OVERWHELMING (especially as a key component of multi featured early treatment) that for all practical and clinical purposes it should be considered to be simple proved fact.

Anyone interested in wasting their precious time re-re-re-viewing the multiple studies can go here : https://c19early.com/

Clearly, this person is not interested in the data, because if they were, they would not be making these sorts of statements. You’re nothing but a cheerleader at this point. A purveyor of fraud. Who are you trying to fool, besides yourself?

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@phoenixvoice

That is a really excellent communication of an important and true observation. Thank you.

deflationista
    Participant

those darned kids
    Participant
    Noirette
    Participant

Why is it that Russia and China are using similar covid policies?

sumac carol posted (prev. thread)

In Russia, there are oligarchs, who control industries, there are vax makers who sell stuff at HUGE profit (Sputnik vax), there is a potential financial, political, sociological advantage to be gained by promoting fear, be it for sellers of junk science, control types, local potentates, political climbers, medicos who looove profits, status, control, of any kind, and so on.

Internal actors who agitate against the Gvmt, and foreign, outside, soft or hard prop forces who encourage and fund, play a role, promoting anything that alarms, raises strife, against the instituted powers, join to create disturbance.

Russia is not an exotic otherworld, it is part of Europe (geographical) and it is subject in the same way to ‘Global Memes, Decisions, Actions’, and most often applies similar measures, in the same way, with the same rationales… or with minor differences.. (Since the end of the Cold War to make it very short.)

Plus, one has to take into account the filtering, shaping, by both the Russian MSM directed to ‘abroad’ (e.g. RT), the W MSM, etc. who both ‘normalise’ and reduce the ‘narratives’ to similar scripts.

(imho)

Germ
    Participant
    Rover
    Participant

“When the people lead, the leaders will follow”. Such was said and written back in the day. Thanks to all of you here… remember: ” the revolution will not be televised…. unfortunately it might be censored…🙏✌️🌄

Noirette
    Participant

This analysis from J. Smalley (whom i know nothing about) on substack is worth a read. About excess mortality, cov. deaths, and vaccines in Norway.

Deaths in Norway

“After COVID was a complete non-event, how come the Norwegian elderly are dying at unprecedented pace now? Or as they say in Norway, “liten tue kan velte stort lass”? All is revealed.”

https://metatron.substack.com/p/deaths-in-norway

Germ
    Participant

Just found out one of my best friend’s daughter (20) got vaxxed last Friday, despite having recovered from Covid last November, and despite his protestations.

She’s a UK surf champ and wants to go surfing in Sri Lanka.

What fucking doctor would be OK giving a vaxx to a recovered young person. (Well, here in the UK, they’ve been getting a £15 bonus payment for every jab).

Absolutely zero benefit, and all risk.

We can never trust the medical professionals ever again.

Klaus Schwab wants you to be prepared to use less energy.

zerosum
    Participant

Mandates are being revoked by provinces

(Trudeau is out of step and insulting everyone who is not thinking like him)

The demonstrations in Ottawa would end if Trudeau would do the same as the provinces revoking the mandates

zerosum
    Participant

Just because you got money, you will not be able to buy energy if there is no energy for sale

Enginer
    Participant
    D Benton Smith
    Participant

The sheer brilliance of the Corona Grand Jury strategy finally gob smacked me. It only took 4.5 days to “get” what I should have twigged immediately. But then, it’s no secret that I can be a little slow on the complicated stuff. No matter. “Steady On Gets It Done,” is my motto. and “Better late than never,” my favorite excuse.

First off : By proceeding strictly under their own auspices there simply is no higher “authority” that could use such authority to shut the committee down or send the proceedings off in the wrong direction. They are completely autonomous unto themselves.

Secondly : By following PERFECT legal procedure accompanied by FLAWLESS evidence and record keeping (with a trained understanding of various nations’ legal requirements), their work can simply be picked up at any stage of development , adopted and then and carried forward by ANY official court anywhere in the world, in accordance with local law.

The “Court Of Public Opinion” is precisely and only what it says it is : a court of public opinion. Every individual in the world IS a juror because everyone does have an opinion. When the number of individuals (all around the world) in this “Court of Public Opinion” reaches a sufficient size (exact number yet unknown) then the “jurors” will compel (by whatever means they deem appropriate and effective) their own jurisdiction’s “official” legal system(s) to do precisely that : adopt the cases(s) and carry on as “officially” as necessary under the conditions that exist at that time in that place.

I think that’s genius of the first order.

Bill7
    Participant

Commenter flora at NC posted this interesting link (thank you) on the Ottawa Trucker Protests:
    https://maybury.ca/the-reformed-physicist/

Too bad about Neil Young.

zerosum
    Participant

Does anyone want to give an example of stubbornness, even when the science says the opposite?
    (Bonus point if Trudeau is included in your example)

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@zerosum Here’s one. William Harvey is credited with the discovery (in Western medicine at least) with the discovery that the heart is what caused blood to move through the body. This directly conflicted with the prevailing “science” of the ancient Greek, Galen (circa the year 190 a.d. ). ” William Harvey’s contemporaries, as late as the 1600’s, claimed they would “Rather err with Galen than be right with Harvey”. Harvey’s work detailed the structure and inner workings of the heart, incorporating, refining, and expanding on many of the ideas of Galen, al-Nafis, Vesalius, and Servetus. “

those darned kids
    Participant

Earn income while simply working online. work from home whenever you want. just for maximum 2 hours a day you can make more than Plmj $500 per day online. from this i made $17632 last month in my spare time. check info here: deflationista.com

those darned kids
    Participant

Liberal MP tells Trudeau to ‘stop dividing Canadians’ with COVID-19 approachLiberal MP tells Trudeau to ‘stop dividing Canadians’ with COVID-19 approach

quick justin, time to put your fingers in the dam!

Veracious Poet
    Participant

BREAKING NEWS: WATER IS WET!

On news @ 10 we’ll have experts discuss how to protect your family + street reporters interviewing the public about this shocking new development…

D Benton Smith
    Participant

There are at least three things that can always be know for sure about serious disagreement over the truthful accuracy of a fact. The first thing known is that one of the two sides is at least partly right, and the other of the two sides is at least partly wrong . The second thing known is that, for BOTH sides, they must either save the other side or be saved by them. And the third thing is that this is ONLY possible through communication.

Red
    Participant

@dbentonsmith
    “Better late than never” Correct and the old one, ” the early bird gets the worm”, has been tossed in my direction loads and my reply now for many decades, “true but it’s the second mouse that gets the cheese”.

This is interesting: “Pfizer Quietly Adds Language Warning That ‘Unfavorable Pre-Clinical, Clinical Or Safety Data’ May Impact Business”
    Pfizer has a heart of gold. Perhaps they even employ folks to spread “the love” on recalcitrant websites.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“When core beliefs get shaken to their foundation by inescapably obvious events (i.e. reality) it can break minds.”

“I have experienced the collapse of my worldview while commenting here. It is very ungrounding. The past cannot be changed. Each new day is an opportunity to forge a more suitable life and worldview.”

A talented therapist once told me that it’s just as difficult to help someone as it is to hurt them. Meaning that the average person has so many ego defenses to protect them from things they are not ready for that nary a soul can penetrate: granite walls, croc-infested moats, minefields, machine-gun nests, trip wires, spring-loaded traps, etc. By mid-life this is typically kneejerk, operating unconsciously.

We’ve all experienced this phenomenon to a greater or lesser degree when conversing with someone and wondering if they are planning to show up. They’re in there somewhere, but hiding deep in an underground bunker. Hey, it’s surviving, but has little to do with living, and severely limits any form of self-development and unfoldment. If we are healthy ourselves, an encounter like this should elicit our compassion rather than our frustration.

This explains why a good therapist must first develop a “safe container” in which the patient can venture out of their bunker, feeling safe enough to explore any of the unpleasant realities of their life. And likewise, this is also when real psychic damage can be done: being now defenseless and vulnerable someone decides to take a shot at the core reactor.

So, having said all that, having one’s worldview collapse and then rebuilt is a marvelous achievement. It shows are high level of courage, ego-strength, and resilience. Of course, it’s easier on the sphincter if these ups and downs are not catastrophic. Instead of a major demolition, it should be like an on-going remodel, where you can still live in one part of the house, while the other part is being restructured.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@MaxwelQuest sagely quipped, “Instead of a major demolition, it should be like an on-going remodel, where you can still live in one part of the house, while the other part is being restructured.”

I like that metaphor so much imma gonna ‘borrow’ it whenever there’s a chance. In other words, a lot.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@Red

Thank you very much for the belly laugh, and condolences about that first mouse.

chooch
    Participant

Mister Roboto
    Participant

chooch
    Participant

Thus the NIH experts have confirmed that it is likely that OAS is occurring after vaccination against covid. This has been spoken of many times over the last 12 months, but generally not by official government sources.

https://bartram.substack.com/p/the-us-nih-state-that-oas-is-a-likely

D Benton Smith
    Participant

My subconscious tells me things that my consciously aware self ( the identity that I am so familiar with that I use the affectionate form of address, “me”) simply did not know . . . at all . . . prior to its sudden and unbidden appearance. The wordless idea simply pops into my awareness, and there it is. I can look at it , think about it, and even put it into words . . . but I have no proof or evidence whatsoever to explain where it came from in the first place.

To be perfectly frank, either my subconscious mind is a lot smarter than I am (in which case I would be more than happy to just switch places) or I’ve got helpers. That second hypothesis is a little too spooky for my current frame of mind, but . . . on the other hand . . . I can’t disprove it either.

Anyone else out there experience anything like this, or am I just another schizo?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

those darned kids
    Participant

so beautiful..

too bad they put deflationista at the end.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Whoops.

“More from Brown, who notes that Pfizer is now highlighting “concerns about clinical data integrity.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/pfizer-quietly-adds-language-warning-unfavorable-pre-clinical-clinical-or-safety-data-may

ctbarnum
    Participant

ctbarnum
    Participant

@tdk

Sorry. I should have checked the comments first.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Trucker Interviews in Ottawa

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Re Joe Rogan: this week’s Grauniad has an article about him. It’s not supportive of course.

Here’s a snippet: “Early last month, 270 scientists and medical professionals signed a letter urging Spotify to take action against Rogan, accusing him of spreading falsehoods on the podcast.” (Page 33; emphasis theirs, and included a blue background for the maximum possible effect.)

OK, but we’ve seen in times past that a list of scientists denying climate change turned out to have quite a number of non-scientists in it. This is the kind of statement that needs checking but I can’t do it for sheer lack of time.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.