Debt Rattle January 1 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 1 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Author

René Magritte La belle captive 1946   • The End of 500 Years of Conquistador Civilisation (Batiushka) • Hollande, Merkel Confessions ‘Formalizati
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 1 2023]

V. Arnold
    Participant

René Magritte La belle captive 1946

A friend of mine sent me an incredible catalogue of Magrittes’ work…utterly amazing…

oxymoron
    Participant

That you can go from killing babies for stem cells (rich people) to a bride to be being loved and remembered by her father in one feed suggests a man that looks at the world without a censored and curated model for what it’s like. It is impressive to say the least and I thank you for aggregating real news and bringing the interest, the humour, the art and the reality of spaceship earth.
    Raul – wishing you the best for 2023 while I nurture an epic comedown from too much of everything last night.

And now to bed

aspnaz
    Participant

Angela Merkel, the chancellor who destroyed the Christian Democratic party in German politics always hated Russia and President Vladimir Putin most of all.

You have to wonder who is pressuring these ex-politicians to destroy their legacies, to write them into the history books as incompetents, so filled with hate that they could not do the best for their countries. I do not believe these confessions, they are just too extreme and too ridiculous to be credible. Don’t get me wrong, these are despicable people, they deserve to be mutilated in the town square, but for them to volunteer their untrustworthyness is very bizarre and, unless they both suffered mental collapse at the same moment, an unbelievable coincidence. NATO squeezing the balls of its minions.

aspnaz
    Participant

I actually suspect that Hollande and Merkel are now outside the in-crowd and are desperately trying to get back to the respected politicians they were before Russia became the killer for every career. Merkel used to sing the praises of Putin while she was chancellor, very sensibly plugging Germany into the Russian power socket. She obviously was on the wrong team as her strategy for Germany was wiped off the board when Russia became persona non grata. But these are politicians, they grew up kissing ass, confessing to sins they never believe to be sins, doing anything they need to do to gain that extra hair-width of status in their owners’ minds: now they are crawling again, doing what they feel will get them back in the owners’ cool crowd. It is good to watch such previously elevated wankers crawl infront of the world, crawl for some, just a titbit of owner respect. Kind of pathetic, but an interesting bit of theatre.

aspnaz
    Participant

The US government pledged to deliver one battery of the advanced MIM-104 Patriot anti-aircraft system to Kiev earlier this month, following an unannounced visit to Washington by Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky.

I suspect they will have to provide very many radar systems with this system – hint to operators, do not sit in the vehicle carrying the radar – as hypersonic missiles are likely to focus on the radar and take the whole system out in one blow. The replacement radar system – god knows how much it costs – will suffer the same treatment. Eventually the USA will run out of patriot missile radar operators. Shame.

aspnaz
    Participant

Elon Musk: Dr. Anthony Fauci ‘Cannot Be Regarded As A Scientist’ (DW)

Ummm, yes, he’s a doctor, not a scientist. They have different names because they have different jobs. Doctors supply the medical union’s accepted surgeries and pharma drugs to people. Scientists accept money from corporations to make up data that proves that the corporation’s version of science is valid; like magic. One is a crooked salesman, the other is a crooked author of corporate science.

Oroboros
    Participant

Patriot Missile ‘batteries’….

Just another Military Industrial Mafia hoax-crap ‘weapon’ maximized for profit not performance.

I’m sure the Russians are just itching to embarrass this Empire of Lies blazing Turd of a missile to the world audience.

“..estimated to cost about $4 million per missile.”

They have to be fired in pairs to even have a remote chance of hitting a barn door.

That’s $8 million a pop and still will miss a Russian missile by a country mile.

This Blazing Turd will bleed the West dry.

Like everything designed and ‘built’ in the Empire of Lies, it’s like the crap junk food that’s fed to the Sheeple, bah, bah.

It’s like the Sponge Bob Square Pants of weapons systems

Advertised to please

Hahahahaha!

Make my missile with Fruit Punch & Cotton Candy with extra Gumballs!

EoinW
    Participant

Awesome to see all the Calvin & Hobbes again. Cheers!

Oroboros
    Participant

And now for a Daily Affirmation for UKtardistanies® for the New Year

anticlimactic
    Participant

I was really surprised to see the BBC article about harvesting stem cells from babies. Then I noticed the date was 2006.

Nowadays the Ukrainians can commit almost any atrocity without comments in the Western media.

anticlimactic
    Participant

Kill Switch

Saddam Hussein and Erdogan found out that Patriot missile systems ALSO have a kill switch, much to their surprise!

Oroboros
    Participant

The Collective West is hanging on by a whisker.

I told a German friend recently that Germany looked like it is producing a ‘Snuff Film’ about itself for a World Premiere Gala.

He was not familiar with the concept.

Told him to Google it.

Progress is Our Most Important Product

Dora
    Participant

Dr. D
    Participant

WHO labels people. Still?

We’re a post-truth world. Where a thing and its #Opposite are true all the time. Definition of #AntiLogos.

The reason for this is if Logic has no reality, no leverage on people, the only thing they can adhere to is #Power.

“This erudite priest has become one of my favorite writers.”

He certainly approaches things from a different point of view, which is valuable right now. However, in a hurry to make his case, he generally ignores all evidence. I’m sure glad Eastern Europe never had war before the Franks attacked, nor anywhere else: China, Africa, Egypt. It’s good to know Columbus was a private “Capitalist” and not working for the Queen or anything but totally private. It’s quite clear the the Norman attacks – so primitive as to be Viking raid, and by the same people/culture too – are neatly equivalent to “Dubya” – who always lived in North America, a whole other continent – invading Iraq, and in that 1500 year period no non-European nations invaded each other like at Poitiers, and the Mongols and Huns (aka “Russians”) were a peaceful stay at home people who only interacted with Europe by parcel post. So he’s a writer deeply versed in ancient history while also remembering nothing about the broad sweeps of ancient history. I don’t find this to be useful and is a poor reflection on a man of his abilities.

“Thus, we try to peer over the horizon into 2023 and beyond. What will come once the Ukrainian war is over?”

If you’re going to base it on what Viking colonists did in Normandy 1,500 years earlier, you’re going to be disappointed. And if you think neither China nor Islam has ever attacked, you are placing Mother Russia in great danger.

Dowd: It is having no good effect on labor whatsoever. If people were really that injured, then prices for un-injured employees would go up, be in demand, and be hired quickly. I do not see this anywhere. It could be masked by other forces (denial, total lack of bankruptcy) but I don’t see it. And we’re over a year in to it happening, with for example, pilots leading the possible way.

German Chancellor Merkel Has Just Declared Russia Was Never Pacified (Helmer)”

Why would it need to be Pacified? Has the U.S. ever been “pacified”? Is it like being baptized or something?

“US Congress Urged to Assess ‘Risks’ of Patriot Delivery to Ukraine (RT)
    The US Congress is facing issues “in both its legislative and oversight roles”

They haven’t done any of these things in years. They do what they’re told. By whom? Why do they not use the power they have, which is the master power over all, both as the Executive merely “Executes” the will of Congress, and the power of the purse? Why indeed.

“It’s still unclear whether Washington itself or some of its NATO allies will provide the Patriot battery.”

I’m sorry: ONE battery? Because Ukr is a big place and I’d guess you’d need a lot more than one. In the sense of “we’re shipping every Patriot battery worldwide”? They can also destroy them for a $22,000 drone.

Did you hear about the new Russian system? All it does is combine their artillery forces and intel into a unit. The unit back-traces the launch trajectory of anything fired, then fires back on that location. In under three minutes. That is, in the military sense, instant. Fired: destroyed. Fired: destroyed, before the firing crew has the slightest chance of moving. This is modern war. Nor is there the slightest chance this can be evaded, as the process isn’t even “electronic” in our modern sense of being high-tech digital battlefield and disreputable. And it’s being installed now, although things take time.

Not just a change of war for Ukraine, although we don’t have other wars going on right now, really, but it changes the very IDEA of warfare. It’s like Mutual Assured Destruction for a single bullet or hand grenade. Anything shot will be vaporized at the POINT of being shot. I don’t think anyone’s even hypothesized what that means.

“They declare sanctions with big words…and then seek to undermine them.”

That’s true and well-meant, however, all oil would also stop if they didn’t. Do the “single drop of black blood” treatment to all ships and refineries worldwide? India once did a ship, in 2021, by accident. Now we can never use that refinery again while our own ships go dark. All you have to do to shut a ship down is pour a fiver of Russian gasoline in the top. Poof! Contaminated forever!

So if you can’t sanction, and you can’t not sanction, you’re really just making it all up on behalf of my pals, which is perfect. No laws at all, only the appearance of them for the muppets. It’s the “Rules-based order”. I make the rules, I give the orders.

““Anyone who says that questioning them is questioning science itself cannot be regarded as a scientist,” Musk said”

I’d like to say that’s entertaining hyperbole, but it’s literal definition of fact.

“*Every* social media company is engaged in heavy censorship, with significant involvement of and, at – ALL — times, explicit direction of the government.”

Reddit is particularly a hive of scum and villainy, perhaps the most biased of them all, which is really saying something. They’ll be known as the Hitler Youth shortly.

“a moderator flagged the tweet by Kulldorff, a Harvard Medical School professor, as “false information”

All information from Harvard is false? That’s an argument I could get behind. But then they use Harvard and Hopkins as the Appeal to Authority in the universal fallacy. So everything Harvard says is also true and must be believed? Which is it?

…Or should we discuss it like we usual do and have done for 1,000 years up ‘til now? Pick any of the three is fine with me, but we want to co-exist all of them, whichever is convenient for my profit at that moment.

“Age-Stratified Infection Fatality Rate of Covid-19 in the Non-elderly (Ioannidis)”

Yes, for the 40th month in a row: Covid isn’t deadly. It kills almost no one. You have a 99.93% chance of being fine. That makes it “Not a disease” at all in the usual sense of the word. We don’t bother to distinguish or chase the common cold which are equally (non)deadly. Why? We have real death causes to worry about: Opioids, heart disease, and diabetes, along with calling the Canadian Health System with complains about service times. Those are the real causes of death.

“..Schwab’s core commitment is to political and economic arrangements which used to be known as corporatism.”

“Corporatism”. I’ve heard that name and definition somewhere before.

“’Takeover Capitalism”? Truth in advertising, maybe they update the name.

This Corporatism as he describes as well-meaning, well, maybe it is. But it is also the USSR 2.0, just like the EU is, is staffed by, and was always designed to be.

Since what he says is logical and practical, what’s the solution, what’s the alternative? Liberty. That’s it, just: leaving people alone. The one thing they can never do. Note there are no political parties in service anywhere that promote this, the single and only alternative to Corporatism. So it’s Corporatism or nothing, I guess.

“Inventor of mRNA vaccines Dr. Robert Malone, having worked with the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) for many years, warns that a war is being waged by the government for control of people’s minds, and that social media platforms are being weaponized in this war and are “actively employed” by the intelligence community to influence what people think and feel.”

Last month this statement would have seemed pretty crazy and out there. Even from an insider working with the DoD. Now we have reality a la carte: it’s both still crazy and false to half, while confirmed and obvious to the other half. The proof is published but still not true. “It’s only true if you believe it is” reality a la New Age.

“The Gorgon Stare is a surveillance technology, originally created to target terrorist groups, that utilizes high-tech”

…Who were completely installed everywhere and utterly lost to Ahkmed the goat herder. I’m so. Scared.

“hackers could access the backdoor and shut down your vehicle. Barr points out what a tremendous violation of Americans’ privacy this is,”

Wasn’t what I was thinking. I was thinking China shuts down every American car on the road in the first day of the Taiwan war. Nice going, Joe! You NSA guys are geniuses! IF THEY CAN USE IT, I CAN USE IT. I’m not even a hacker, but you don’t need to be: you just need to be literate on the internet. Unlike building an A-bomb, there’s no special equipment to track, so I can practice all year before hand without anyone knowing and get good at it. Annoying Reporters might even have mysterious car crashes because of it…oh, wait.

BBC News, yes, WHY are they so sold on abortion and have been hell slap for leather for 50 years? Because they need these products from living infants. Living. As in, when Planned Parenthood was on camera in the scandal about selling baby organs, those organs aren’t DEAD. You don’t get them in an alcohol jar any more than you get a heart transplant in formaldehyde. It has to be ALIVE. The heart donor is ALIVE when the heart comes out. In Ukraine, or in Uygher China, or Muncie Indiana.

Same with this. In DoD research, most probably extensions of Project Paper Clip, they already knew how to make twins, implant embryos, all kinds of things decades ahead of time, one of which was stem cells. But where to get enough stem cells to work on in 1968? You know, to REALLY do all those human bioweapons experiments? –And life extension for rich, evil guys, of course. You create an industry in creating babies with the 1st Summer of Love, of course, then you create a parallel industry in murdering them, and squeezing out their little organs to get a jar of the good stuff.

Now can you see why Abortion has been put in place by air drop then non-stop defended as the Maginot Line for 50 years? They’re literally passing laws for post-birth abortion and thinking nothing of it. This is why – and I know this is a terrible point and it stinks on ice – we don’t start with Canadian Euthanasia. First for the old and nearly dead. Then for the chronically ill. Then the insane. Then the disruptive and annoying. Then the undesireables. Then petty thieves in St. Johns. And then? YOU.

IT’S AS IF WE NEVER WENT THROUGH THIS EXACT SAME EUGENICS THE FIRST TIME, 100 years ago in 1930. And was completely discredited then. This is the same terrible slope we have with abortions defined any other way. At first it is of course and logically for rare, needed, unusual cases. Then it’s for post-healthy births, maybe up to 6 weeks post-birth while the parents decide and the State approves because “it’s logical.”

It’s not an awful lot more logical to set the line at never killing the old and sick or never having abortions, but at least at that end there IS a line.

Anyway, so we see today: worldwide abortion industry in abortion products. For what? For bioweapons labs. Or for better skin cream, ladies. So common the top execs can be caught on camera selling human hearts and nothing happens. Worldwide industry in organ harvesting. In Ukraine and China especially, but who is receiving them? It’s not like John’s Hopkins orders in your heart from Silk Road. Israel, China. But that means ADULT organ harvesting is going to the same DoD research labs Fauci funded. There’s no other possible location for the number reported to be in play. Again, you’re cut open ALIVE for your kidneys in Wuhan. There’s no market for dead kidneys.

So here we are: BBC Reports that demand the foundation of a highly lucrative, world-wide trafficking in abortion products. And therefore, the creation of abortions to GET the products. Defended at the highest levels, including courts, Congress, the CIA, and Pentagon. It’s impossible for it to be otherwise. This is one of the things fought over in the epicenter of human – and baby – trafficking, that is Ukraine. And the fight over the top tunnels, in the port city, Mariupol. How else could it possibly be? Unless you want to suggest Ukraine does NOT have labs and is NOT a hub of human trafficking. If they are, then it’s obvious this must exist as the BBC reports, and it must be in Azov bases like Mariupol, distilled for export more lucrative per ounce than Fentanyl, sold worldwide. Babies. Again.

All I can say is: DON’T GET STARTED. Same as if you don’t want a hole, don’t start digging one, if you don’t want a universal eugenics program, slavery, ethnic cleansing run by the state, don’t start one. Don’t start with day two or week two or ten. Don’t start with killing old people two days, two weeks before their time. Always and everywhere, before even a few years have passed: You’re Next. Your kids are next. Picked up and trafficked all over the United States, all over the world, as reported in the nightly news about such rings for years now. Elizabeth Smart was just to break the ice on this industry, imported from Mexico daily. Don’t get started.

BBC Reports a “Wall of Silence” indeed. The “Wall of Silence” that comes from us not saying anything, doing anything, for 30 years of just letting another milk carton get printed while your town becomes less and less safe every hour of every passing year. A “General culture of trafficking”. Oh they used to do this on the Rez, too. It ain’t new. You have somebody stand and watch the Doctors, the trusted “Authorities” every minute in fear of their lives.

Yes, why would we believe Cory Feldmen when he told you on national TV? Clearly he makes all kinds of money from this and it’s doing wonders for his film career. Clearly the truthtellers must be powerful billionaires and power brokers like Weinstein and all the other studios.

I need to turn my mind from this horror to more positive things now. It’s OBVIOUS, but no one will believe it. Let’s go chop wood. Having to say this, I need a shower on the inside.

zerosum
    Participant

January 1, 2023 – We are still here – We survived 2022 – success
    ———–
    The information war – MSM vs THE WEB

Breaking ranks – (I still don’t forgive you for the harm you have done)

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/covid-19-travel-restrictions-for-china-arrivals-not-effective-little-bit-absurd-infectious-disease-experts-1.6213083
    COVID-19 travel restrictions for China arrivals ‘not effective,’ ‘little bit absurd’: infectious disease experts – Isaac Bogoch

Testing requirements implemented on travellers arriving from China due to the country’s surge in COVID-19 cases are “ineffective” and “a little bit absurd,” according to two infectious disease experts.

The Public Health Agency of Canada said it is “monitoring” the situation in China and will use genomic sequencing data to track the potential impacts of cases.

Testing requirements implemented on travellers arriving from China due to the country’s surge in COVID-19 cases are “ineffective” and “a little bit absurd,” according to two infectious disease experts.

Dr. Dale Kalina, infectious disease specialist at Joseph Brant Hospital in Burlington, Ont., echoed similar sentiments on required testing at airports.

“What we’re seeing right now, with policies changing in the United States, for example, swabbing everybody who’s coming to the United States from China, are a little bit absurd,” Kalina told CP24 at Noon on Thursday.

Kalina cited the policies on testing passengers from China “doesn’t work”.

“I do think that the federal government here is doing enough to prevent more COVID coming to the country,” he said. “But that’s in a situation where we already have widespread COVID around our entire country, so performative actions, like swabbing, tests and restrictions really won’t help anybody at all.”
    ———–

Germ
    Participant

Happy New Year one and all.

Sweet Kenny
    Participant

I agree with Aspnaz, Raul is a gift.

The Markster
    Participant

Happy New Year to all, even the Batiushka bashers, those who claim Ukraine is the only US war (cough Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Palestine, domestic dissidents, Trump, cough) and those who punch down at child abuse victims because a few decades ago they made some money in Hollywood and that should make it all better.

Showering out the filth on our insides, indeed.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Dora: thank you for the link to the Weinstein video. I’m listening to the interview now and it’s …. quite disturbing.

Dr Malhotra believes “1/800” serious events in the [drug company] randomized control trials is “a significant underestimate” because this was only tracked in the first two months following administration of the shot, and then the trial was un-blinded and the control group was offered the shot. Malhotra also notes the trial recruited individuals at lower risk of severe reactions (which we also already knew …)

Nearly all my family and friends got the covid shot. I can’t help but wonder what this could mean to our future. 🙁

Raul: thank you for all that you do. 🙂 Happy new year to an individual committed to providing more sides of the story.

Oroboros
    Participant

Each New Year brings new surprises

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Test

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Testing

upstateNYer
    Participant

On the other hand, nearing the end of the Weinstein/Malhotra interview …

“Something, something … excuse, excuse, excuse …” for why medical professionals, scientists, et. al., were unable to see there could be problems with the vaxx. Not until there was increased “ramping up and mandating” of the vaxx did these professionals notice there was something amiss. Because they “didn’t have the data.”

Seriously? Keep it up, y’all. You couldn’t see there might be a problem with a novel product being brought to market within a matter of months that only had 60 days of trial data?

I suggest they find another line of work. One that’s more fitting with their intelligence level.

Rest in peace, medical establishment. May it be another few centuries or more before this level of incompetence raises it’s ugly head again.

Feeling a bit peevish today. Sorry. Tired of the BS excuses from “medical professionals” who apparently have no brain, do not care about their patients, and can’t be bothered to read studies before making recommendations to get injected with novel, untested products.

Child-sex trafficking is the “benign” side the hyper-rich and powerful are willing to let us speculate about, in order to cover for the child organ-harvesting programs they have in place.
    It seems the loftier the position, the more depraved the volition.

Unvaccinated people and their offspring will be targets. Why so many useless tests? Genotyping may have been one of the primary goals of the covid attack.

Oroboros
    Participant

@upstateNYer

“…You couldn’t see there might be a problem with a novel product being brought to market within a matter of months that only had 60 days of trial data?”

Rest in peace, medical establishment. May it be another few centuries or more before this level of incompetence raises it’s ugly head again.

This is exactly the level of betrayal that Angela Merkel BRAGGED about lying to the Russians with the Minsk ‘agreements’.

The Russians will finally go for generations before believing anything the Collective West vomits out it’s pie-hole.

There is no mid ground after this in regards to ‘medicine’ in the Empire of Lies® or in global affairs with the Empire of Lies®

It’s not just always lies cause their lips are moving, it’s lies even if they Pantomime something.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

I’m with Batiuska all the way.

”Some who follow the Western reporting of the conflict may be surprised by these statements. However, that reporting has been a strange mixture of delusional fantasies/wishful thinking and straightforward propaganda, organised by Western secret services and PR agencies, omitting truth, logic and reality. Venal journalists have been ordered to report such nonsense from on high – otherwise, they would have lost their careers and their income. Such reporting has essentially been destined to try and keep Western peoples under control in the hardships they are facing as a result of the suicidal decisions of their US-controlled political elites.’

except for one word.

‘elites’

It needs to be replaced with one of the following:

scumbags

psychopaths

sociopaths

fascists

maniacs

or all of them in one phrase.

Two words, now I come to think of it.

It is interesting how the English language has changed. The word ‘and’ is now frequently used as a replacement for ‘to’.

Try to make things better for the community.

Try and make things better for the community. ???

I always try to do things well. And sometimes I fail.

I used to spend a lot of time (and money) trying to pull people out of The Matrix. But that is an almost futile exercise, I now realise. So now I just make ‘outrageous’ comments as the opportunity arises.

Others try and do things, even if there is no ‘and’ and they actually don’t do anything much at all, other than eat, drink, sleep, piss, shit, shop, look at screens and drive around in metal boxes.

Try is a terrible word really.

In the silly run-with-the-odd-looking-ball-that-doesn’t-roll game, after a particularly successful run, a player can score a try.

“I’m trying.”

“But are you trying hard enough?”

“I’m trying to try.”

Back to my previous statement:

I know. There is no community. Community is just another of the numerous fake words churned out by the Empire of Lies as in ‘vibrant community’; ‘welfare of the community’ blah, blah blah.

On Oceania there is just a collection of slave camps (or concentration camps in many locations). Or one can think of them as pastures on which the ‘sheep’ are allowed to graze until the operators of the farm, that having fleeced them regularly, decide it’s time to slaughter them.

Of course, The Empire of Lies needs to fleece ‘sheep’ continuously to keep the ‘mills’ running. And it needs to slaughter them. Often it needs to torture them for a long time before slaughtering them, because more ‘blood’ can be extracted from the ‘sheep’ that way.

I grew up in the heart of The Empire of Lies and know its stories off by heart. Medieval castles, commerce and trade, expeditionary forces, museums celebrating expeditionary forces, Mayflower, Titanic, Spitfire, coal-burning power station, gas works, stem trains, oil refinery, diesel-electric trains, development, annihilation of nature and replacement with concrete and asphalt, indoctrination centres..

I got as far away from the heart of The Empire of Lies as I could -like the opposite side of the Earth. But the Empire of Lies got here long before I did, and The Empire of Lies set up its fake institutions and ‘sheep-fleecing’ systems long before I arrived here on Airstrip Five.

After a period of pseudo-prosperity, the proles on Airstrip One are about to feel the full impact of the endless wars Oceania has been engaged on with Eurasia and Eastasia, the loot-and-pollute system coming to an end mighty quickly…very likely over the next year or so. Maybe two.

It is now 8 days after the Summer Solstice and the Sun is appearing noticeably later and disappearing noticeably earlier than a week ago.

I’ll reluctantly use the fake, very much butchered, Roman calendar because it would be almost impossible not to at this stage in the collapse.

But the fake, very much butchered, Roman calendar has no influence in the remnant of natural world that The Empire of Lies didn’t have the time and energy to destroy in this region.

There’s that word again: energy.

I will be able to acquire a lot more chemical energy harvested via photosynthesis this growing season than I was able to harvest last growing season.

I see little evidence that the dumbed-down proles of the district have made any effort whatsoever to feed themselves in the near future, despite surging food prices and shortages. I guess they still think the system will still provide food and fuel…believing the Lies churned out by the corporate media and the professional liars who are the temporary managers of Airstrip Five.

By the way, Entropy never sleeps.

kultsommer
    Participant

Ed Dowd’s presentation on that video is brilliant in it’s clarity.
    Grim though.
    And, yet no shortage of mindless chuckle from the audience.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Dr. D
    You know better.

Henrietta Lacks
    HELA. immortalized cancer

PER C6
    targeted harvested, fetal retinal cells from an elective abortion. Jannsen. The Dr. Dude knew what he wanted BEFORE the expectant mother knew she wanted an abortion.

HEK-293 human embryonic kidney

At Russ Vangelder harvests chick retina cells for his research, supposedly

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Some very interesting thoughts on where the war between Oceania and Eurasia is headed.

zerosum
    Participant
    upstateNYer
    Participant

@Oroboros: “This is exactly the level of betrayal that Angela Merkel BRAGGED about lying to the Russians with the Minsk ‘agreements’.

The Russians will finally go for generations before believing anything the Collective West vomits out it’s pie-hole.

There is no mid ground after this in regards to ‘medicine’ in the Empire of Lies® or in global affairs with the Empire of Lies®”

Can’t argue with that. Let the cards fall as they may.

I agree with Aspnaz, Raul is a gift.

Susmarie108
    Participant

Said with LOVE, worth repeating:

“That you can go from killing babies for stem cells (rich people) to a bride to be being loved and remembered by her father in one feed suggests a man that looks at the world without a censored and curated model for what it’s like. It is impressive to say the least and I thank you for aggregating real news and bringing the interest, the humour, the art and the reality of spaceship earth.
    Raul – wishing you the best for 2023″.

The wedding video is pure LOVE. Magic, mystery, miracle – or all three? Whatever it is, may we be open to receive you.

Been waiting for you to post the final Calvin and Hobbes strip. I remember how I felt when reading it for the first time – it was/is a brilliant expression of potentiality. Yes….”IT’S A MAGICAL WORLD, HOBBES OL’ BUDDY”.

@Dr. D: thinking you might need a soak in hot mineral spring waters and a patchouli/sandalwood/jasmine oil massage. Seriously, you deserve it. Same goes for Ilargi.

Happy New Year if you want it.
    Om Shanti.
    LOVE to All who visit here.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

I grew up in the heart of The Empire of Lies and know its stories off by heart.

Also:

Coalbrookdale -noted for the development of iron smelting that led to the Industrial Revolution

Ironbridge -where the first iron bridge ever constructed

The numerous canals that linked the industrial and commercial centres of England

The smoke chimneys of Cornwall, where steam engines pumped out water to allow access to the tin.

The various museums of London, where artifacts stolen from around the world were (are) held.

The stolen statues and obelisks erected because ‘we could’…

The Mary Rose, Henry’s flagship, that sank off Portsmouth because it was top-heavy with guns.

The Victory, Nelson’s flagship in the defeat of the combined French-Spanish fleet.

Various country houses and estates constructed and manicured on the back of slavery and theft.

The Warrior, the first iron steamship, so fast and powerful it never saw active service.

The armaments factory at Woolston.

The Seaforts constructed in the Solent to protect Portsmouth and Southampton.

The Victorian Military Hospital at Netley.

The Old Docks that serviced The Empire of Lies.

The railway that cut through the heart of the city to transport travellers quickly from So’ton to London.

The railway station in London named after the place where The Empire of Lies had beaten Napoleon’s army.

The underground military base at Portsdown (overlooking Portsmouth); few know just how deep those tunnels and manmade caverns are..

The Airstrips constructed in the New Forest as operations bases for the RAF.

The seaplane base at Lee on Solent with its watchtower..

The submarine base at Gosport.

The tank museum at Bovington.

The RAF base at Nether Wallop (and others).

The Army’s practice grounds on Salisbury Plain.

The village stolen and depopulated by the military on Salisbury Plain.

Never saw it but knew it was there: the chemical weapons and biological weapons development centre at Porton Down

The nuclear power stations at Harwell and Winfrith

Lots of barbed wire and warning signs saying RESTRICTED AEA and KEEP OUT.

What was not-so-long-ago a public-access wharf at New Plymouth was fenced off and the fences capped with barbed wire shortly after one of the biggest lies the Empire ever told prior to the ‘safe and effective lies of recent times: 9/11. For security.

The Empire of Lies loves gates, fences, barbed wire and warning signs.

But there are no warning signs on banks. Just barriers. Because “We’re here to help you.”

The crime of robbing a bank is a mere trifle compared to the crime of establishing a bank.

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Veracious Poet
    Participant

John Day
    Participant

Thanks Ilargi. Thanks fellow commenters.
    That’s pretty dark business, Dr.D, but we already know a fair amount of that story to be trus, so it’s necessary to consider further implications and business-possibilities. If there is a business possibility, somebody has considered it, already.

@AFKTT: Nancy Pelosi is a political elite. Jamie Dimon is a financial elite. Nancy is a “Left” political elite. It’s a personality-type thing of sorts. Newt Gingrich is still a “Right” political elite.

They are not “Owners”. Bush family and Rothschild family are “owner” families, for instance. Soros is a new, individual “owner”, who doesn’t hide himself so much.
    The Triumverate For The World used to push this “Family Ties” theme.
    “What’s My (blood)Line?”

I’m just trying to explain why I use the words I do. It’s not that I admire these elites.
    Jesus was not an elite in any way. Buddha was born into royalty, but walked away into poverty to find truth.
    I do greatly admire both of them.

WES
    Participant

Two Perfectly Legal Ways To Kill Someone:

1. Offer them a cigarette.

2. Give them a vaccine.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.