Debt Rattle January 10 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 10 2024

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Jackson Pollock Male and female 1942   • Why Democrats Need to Re-Think Hunter’s Contempt (Turley) • Trump Warns of ‘Big Trouble’ if Supreme Cour
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 10 2024]

oxymoron
    Participant

So I’m in Australia as an Australian but clearly I’m stoked to be able to vote in the US election. One quick question though – who should I vote for Trump or Marianne Williamson?

V. Arnold
    Participant

Trump…

Dr. D
    Participant

Pollock, Male and Female. That’s just a dark mess of confusion. Sounds about right.

Gensler trashing Bitcoin although it’s not allowed. Says he was hacked. By Twitter. Rly? Turns out the head of financial regulation was too dumb to use two-factor (like, the minimum) and had his phone number spoofed.

Oddly, right now BTC stays up but the penny coins all took a +15% hit.

“Blinken To Israel: Number of Civilians Killed, ‘Particularly Children,’ Is ‘Far Too High’

P.S. here’s another hundred 5,000 pound bombs, perfect for civilian use. U.K. diplomat really digging himself a hole. He was on Public Debate saying “We have to level every building in Gaza”. When asked if that might cause civilian casualties equaling a genocide he replied “Well, what can ya do?” I mean, of course, right? It’s only rational.

“All Jan. 6 Perpetrators’ To Be Targeted
    Off the campaign trail, the country’s top prosecutor has made clear that the DOJ under President Biden has no intention of letting Jan. 6 participants off easy—including those who weren’t even there that day.”

Well that’s not true: there are about 1,000 people on the front lines breaking windows that were let off easy. Not found, with nothing. Like Ray Epps.

“The situation has risen to the level of persistent calls for Austin’s resignation, but there’s no indication this is the plan”

Oh and that guy too. He commits crimes and also is more equal than others.

“Trans Professor With ‘Be Gay, Do Crimes’ Tattoo Appointed To WHO Taskforce

This is not one I wanted to post, as it’s just dumb, but look at the meaning here. It’s okay if you want to commit crimes, or more properly just SAY you do. I’m pretty tolerant of speech, and am a throwback to the pre “Everything you say equals criminal conspiracy of intent” days. But if you do that, if you’re that sort of person, maybe you can’t be a policeman? Is that crazy? If you’re a policeman, a lawyer, a Mayor, a DA, then you need to NOT be the sort of person who promotes “Doing crimes”.

…Generically, any crime, I guess. I also have no idea what this individual is talking about and how in any way at all, your penis or your sexuality has the slightest crossover with any crimes whatsoever. The Tattoo is of a maltov cocktail, which is deadly, maiming crime, and perhaps the most likely to harm innocents as it will be arson in a city. This is proudly their avowed goal.

This person, out of everyone in Canada, is top to be inside the government, write and enforce laws. Hey, I don’t mind the Hell’s Angels either, but I don’t want them as Sheriff. And so back Austin here, and everyone. WE, as normal people, have a baseline that THEY, are normal people, like us. You know, like “Normal people don’t get off on doing crimes right in front of you and rubbing your face in it.”

Every day they demonstrate they, like Austin, Garland demonstrate they are not “normal people”, but criminals, like putting the Joker in charge of the city. And the final point: THAT’S NOT AN ACCIDENT. That’s right there in “Rules for Radicals”, and the Eternal Glorious Revolution of Trotsky. You use ALL things against your evil enemies because the ends justify the means. Also true of the Koran. As the infinite good people, all things you do are therefore by definition good: like dropping rainbow love bombs and amputating 100 children a day. Pure love by definition, what’s the problem?

Tattoo: “I am a avowed, public, gangster criminal with violent intent, and I make and enforce the laws on YOU”. And we say, Meh, it’s probably not a REAL wolf, I’ll put my head in its mouth just to be sure.” It’s just more obvious with this guy than with Fanni, Garland, Wray, Newsom, etc. You wonder why they have seething contempt for you.

No really, I want to say: there ARE people like that. You need to get out more. They can be whatever they want, but they can’t be my D.A. or Policeman. And they are. Crimes are no longer crimes in like 18 cities, and people are being arrested and released 40 times a week. Like the border. The criminals are in charge. They may not all have gang tattoos, but they do write it all down in public for you to read.

Trump cartoon, still living rent-free in their minds. And as I said, THEY are reacting to HIM. That means HE is in charge. THEY give him all his power. Thanks, I guess?

Paul Harvey, Joe Rogan: Yeah I remember hearing it years ago, long after he first said it, but before it was a thing and thinking it was already completed then. Gosh but how small my imagination was for pure evil and decay.

Michelle: I have no idea what he’s talking about or terrified of. Presumably, either Biden will be President or Trump will be President. Both have been President already and nothing happened, it was only slightly s—ttier than usual. So again, if there are no words, no details, only emotions: it’s a lie. She’s letting you fill in the lie with your fears. To me that just means her sentence has no meanings and doesn’t exist.

WaPo is losing half its company per year but doesn’t change course. At all. They double down. Because it’s all about the money with Capitalists and not about a social agenda and religion. NOT making money: it’s what Capitalists do!

Of course what isn’t printed here is THEY DON’T CARE. He’s not losing HIS money, he’s losing YOUR money. It’s all taxpayer money, guy, the CIA gives a billion in phony server services they don’t provide and the WaPo will print anything they want! Lose all you want: we’ll steal more.

How’s it feel for your own money, your own hard work to be used against you every day? You get Kraft Mac-n-Cheese with ketchup, they get steak. And why not? You’re paying for it: Order two steaks. It’s your money they use to get in a party that approves of using your money to get in their party. And next year they need more. Think they’re bankrupting Trump with lawsuits to keep him from running? No, they are bankrupting and arresting YOU to keep YOU from running, from donating, volunteering and voting them out. What’s the debt on that right now? $1,000 per person just for Ukraine? $300,000 per citizen in national debt? Where do you think that money went?

Well ultimately, it went to steaks for Hunter and the CEO Lockheed while you you eat Mac-n-Cheese. Or in this case, it went to pointless low-orbit d—k rockets that are too flaccid to reach space.

“Garland appointed Weiss after he was the attorney who approved Hunter Biden’s unprecedented sweetheart deal,”

Appointed him in violation of law, and without any process or paperwork. That is to say, he’s not actually prosecutor. He’s a LARPer, pretending, and we all LARP along? Like if a President didn’t win the election and sits in the chair and everyone just pretends anyway?

If everyone in France obeyed me, I would be Napoleon. It’s that simple. Stupid is as stupid does.

Anyway, not only did Fanni do this, she itemized it, gave a million dollars away and thought no one would find out. And I guess just like the other stuff, they’re right: we WON’T look, we WON’T stop them, we WILL take them, and if they wander off the street and sit in a very special chair, I guess they actually BECOME Napoleon? It’s like the Transubstantiation of communion: It’s a miracle!

Boasberg: so…Epps didn’t even get probation. If there is no travel restrictions, what impingement of his freedom was there? I have the same restrictions as he does, that is, I’m a free man.

And speaking of, Torrio, another, literal, FBI informant, 22 years for NOT BEING THERE. Again, how do you “Insurrect” not only with zero weapons, but ALSO not being within 30 miles of the location? Using telepathy? (Don’t Care, can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am)

“In 2007, Senator Joe Biden declared that no great nation has uncontrolled borders, “

Maybe you haven’t got the memo, but hypocrisy has no effect on anyone? Half the people already know and the other half are proud of it and think it the highest ultimate good. So which group is this Tweet for?

On that chart, they “Can’t figure out” how to stop them. I mean the Republicans, who point at the “number of encounters”. Sure. Except for every year, decades up to now, they DIDN’T come if we just SAID we wouldn’t receive them and give them a 4-star hotel room in NYC for life. That’s most of what Trump did, since he couldn’t build a wall, and it mostly worked for what it was. So….I’m guessing you just do that? When you find them through interactions nationwide, you just put them in the system and bus them back? Because there are ALREADY laws saying you can’t hire illegals? And therefore dodge taxes, benefits, and minimum wages? Maybe that?

Well, they’re Republicans. Doing what we did about a month ago is just too hard and too radical for them. On an unrelated note: let’s go build a wall in Israel and defend the borders of Ukraine, amirite?

“I think America is lost, but it is not a surprise.” –Nenner

Unlike this quote, he understood this, and Greg Hunter was not asking good questions of him. That is, Nenner understood, “Well, America will still exist, it’s just WHAT kind of America it will be.” Yes. So it’s not “Lost”. Use your words. Words have meanings. What he means – and sadly I have to guess from context here – is American EMPIRE will be lost. Like Holland, Britain, Spain, that’s the context. But the American PEOPLE never wanted empire to begin with. We’ll be HAPPY when it ends, and it will be good for us. So again, these sloppy words have 5 meanings and you really have to specify them down to the details and then re-state your sentences.

So America is headed in the RIGHT direction, not the wrong one. It’s going in a GOOD direction, not a bad one. This will make people MORE prosperous than now, although there may be an in-between period. And he does cycles and time, not specifics. Hunter sadly is lost his edge as a mainstream news reporter and now rants, does not ask his guests like this things they know as experts of their specialty, but random, colloquial stuff like “Will open borders cause terrorism?” Yeah, as Sum Yung Guy, I can say yes, but that’s outside of all computer and market models. Hunter is practically forcing his guests to have to say no to everything because like Armstrong, it’s unrelated. Bo Polny is a great example (this is aside from him being wrong 80% of the time): he can say THAT a thing will happen on a pivot date, but not WHAT will happen. Like anything from “New tacos are sold” to “Aliens landed.” Hunter then badgers him on WHAT will happen. Strictly by definition: I have no idea at all.

So it was a waste of an interview and I hope Nenner was on somewhere else that asked.

“Frame the narrative of a ‘win’ and ensure that from top-to-bottom of society, all adhere to the correct narrative without demur. But this is little more than a simple projection from the YouTube ‘influencer’ culture,”

Alexander and so on still baffled by Ukraine fighting to the death the Media War, while the ACTUAL war is lost by it. Oh they’re winning “The Narrative” alright. But that is done by losing 5,000 troops on a “Suicide” (Ze’s own words) landing to hold 30 meters of the East Dniepr with wooden rafts. Wow, such #Winning. Muchly Tweets. And they can’t seem to stop fighting the Fantasy War – like Fantasy Football – and not the real war, until, as now, there is no army and they’re shipping guys with Down’s Syndrome.

Meanwhile, “Russia-Ukraine war: Russia on course to have lost 500,000 troops by end of 2024, says UK” – The Guardian (As we have no reporters, and only post the CIA/MI6 press wire, this is the same article posted as if original at NYT, Daily Mail, Business Insider…)

Breathtaking, the projection and lack of awareness here. Not just them, but the readership in the West too. It’s like 100% of the time, if Ze eats a taco, The Guardian reports that Putin ate a taco instead. Every thing they’ve said, for years and years, decades perhaps, is all what THEY do, in projection(?) I guess? And so “500,000.” Why 500k EXACTLY? Why not 300k like that other Ukraine official just said? Again, when it’s the 25,000th time, it’s not a coincidence. That means it is the EXACT number – real number – killed in Ukraine. And that would suspect, since that’s last month’s number, like 30Nov, then it’s near 550,000 by now.

What’s that bastion of projection, Times Radio up to? The tower and apex of false?

Ukraine ‘provokes’ Russia by blowing up supply bridge using new tactics | Frontline
    Ukraine ramps up artillery and munition production
    Russian advance on Avdiivka should be ‘a cause for concern’ to Western allies | Frontline
    Putin’s “programme of indoctrination” targeting children as young as two
    Hypocritical Putin funds Nazi supporters to export his right-wing ideology | Frontline
    F-16 Fighter jets “on the horizon” could tip the balance in Ukraine’s favour
    ‘Realistic prospect’ of NATO going to war with Russia as Turkey blocks minehunters | Frontline

This is good to read as it’s a direct, straight-line feed of what they’re thinking and planning. So London wants the full NATO war, and perhaps they can start it via Turkey. Got it. Russia is significantly increase production, while Ukraine fails, got it. Avdiivka is lost, got it. Ukraine is indoctrinating children of 2 to be Nazis to poison pill when Russia takes the whole country, got it. F16s are the latest wonder weapons that are so crappy they can’t even take the field without breaking, and are so old, Rock-n-Roll was young when they were first made. We claim they will do something, anything, to make sure more Ukrainians are murdered while sipping tea in Chelsea.

Etc. YOU DO KNOW RUSSIA CAN READ, RIGHT?

How have they not beaten these guys yet? No credit to Russia, if I can read each hour of my enemy’s plans, then just maybe I can end this quickly?

“• West Ready To Back Ukraine ‘For Years’ – UK Foreign Secretary (RT)

Uhhh….. Well LONDON is ready, but who’s London? A bunch of has-been nobodies. You and whose Army? Look we ALREADY saw, you ALREADY lost, there’s no U.S. army. The. End. YOU don’t have an army, YOU use OUR army. Without our army, you don’t have an army, you have the girl scouts, capisce?

Europe is ALSO saying “There is no Alternative” to raising a centralized EU army (and conscripting all those immigrants) but what are the odds right now? Between Slim and None, and Slim just left the building? YOU HAVE NOTHING. Get it through your skulls. NATO DOESN’T EXIST. The U.S. Army exists. You’re just in our way, or were you the pivotal forces in Iraq? What’s your % GDP compared to ours?

“We” are ready to back Ukraine? “We” already LEFT Ukraine. Time Exists. That’s in the Past, not the Future. The entire planet has read it in the 3rd Iowa Pennysaver, so Clue Phone, London: It’s for you.

I think Luongo has been bringing this up: there’s a reason Russia uses the term “Anglo-Saxons” concerning the war. Because the Home Office of the war is in London, as always. They are fighting the 4th Crimean war? So I’m not worried about Russia: they will nuke London, not D.C. Without London, D.C. will get the message. D.C. won’t get “The Memo” every morning and have to wander off and do something else.

On that, his read on Israel, and their new election every 30 days for 10 years, is that there are two factions: Pro- London and Pro-Davos. Every time somebody has a new advantage, they push it to gain control of Israel and it causes that election as a secondary effect. My thought as an American is, “Why would anyone want Israel?” Defund and ignore them, like all the other 3rd world s—tholes. Have you SEEN travel pics of Israel? It’s a heap.

“• German Government Ready to Sacrifice Own Citizens in Order to Arm Ukraine for no reason at all. (Sp.)

Fixed it. Germans were breathing. That’s reason enough to kill them, right, Scholz?

““..He lied — brazenly — to Congress about his policy violations in three Senate hearings in 2021-2022. He lied — brazenly — to Congress about his policy violations again yesterday.”

Under oath, and the Republicans did nothing. Thank God for voting, amirite? Boy we got them on the run now.

Oxy, who should you vote for? Well both, of course! There are no rulz.

Well, I’ll withdraw the suspicion about Austin for now as it’s out there and I realize I was out of line and I need to examine this more.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

@ 150090 and 15009,

Recommend RFK Jr.

A three candidate race with none passing 270 needed will put the election into Congress, the House of Reps electing the President and the Senate the V. President. The country will find out in quick order how many in Congress have read and understand the Constitution. My bet a large illiterate fraction will be found and reading comprehension even less numerous. TWT Then impeach the dromes.

Red
    Participant

Dr.D “Using telepathy?”
    Of course that’s how they do it. Remember they already knowd Putin was going after all of Ukraine and then on to the rest of Europe. They just read his mind from London or was it DC? The masters of mind reading are everywhere around us, just look at the portrayals in Mad magazine or the Simpsons, see we always had excellent telepathy at work here. So good they were reading the minds of the yet to be born even. So glad we have such grand guardians! From Plato to NATO amirite?

Red
    Participant

As technology has invaded many facets of our lives, I am guessing that all of us experienced the frustration of trying to reason with algorithmic minds. Have you ever raised your voice to a device, asking “Really!?” We might wonder if the application was designed by an unpaid intern, or if the designer ever tried to use it in realistic circumstances. But no amount of frustration will have an effect. The operating space is prescribed and rigid, so that no matter how many times we try, the thing will stubbornly execute the same boneheaded behavior.

Imagine that a self-driving car in a city detects a voluminous plastic bag in its way. It will stop, and say—perhaps silently to itself—”Object.” “Object.” “Object.” “Object.” “Object.” “Object.” I could go all day. No, actually I can’t. But it can, and that’s the point. A really sophisticated version might say: “Bag.” “Bag.” “Bag.” “Bag.” Meanwhile, a human driver might look at the bag, and based on the way it waves in the breeze decide that it’s mostly empty, but just looks big, and is safe to drive over without even slowing down—thus avoiding interminable honks from behind.

Arguing with robots would likely be similarly tedious. No matter what insults you are compelled to fling after reaching your frustration threshold, all you get back is the annoyingly repetitive insult: “Meat bag.” “Meat bag.” “Meat bag.”

Meat bag brains have the advantage of being able to take in broader considerations and weave in context from lived experience. We can decide when algorithmic thinking is useful, and when it has limits. Unfortunately, I buy the argument from Iain McGilchrist that modern culture has increasingly programmed people to be more algorithmic in their thinking—in my view via educational systems, video games, and ubiquitous digital interfaces. I often feel like I’m arguing with robots, but of the meat variety.

Robotic Traits
    Let’s start by sketching out some of the traits I associate with “robotic” thinking.

Reasoning with Robots

zerosum
    Participant

Brought to you by RIM
    Executive Summary for the 90%, “the majority”

Priority, Reality
    Right now, the Weather, overwhelms the narrative.
    Transparency, job slaves require $50,000/year to survive
    Cycles, There is nothing you can do about it.
    Depopulation/Genocide, supply and demand.
    The COVID pandemic not happening in the football stadiums

Executive Summary for the 10%, “the influencers”
    (Entertaining word salad)

Something Lost, Never to Be Found Again

Something Lost, Never to Be Found Again
    Alastair Crooke
    (The narrative vs the reality)
    Just to be clear: the spinning of a fabric of delusion, unfaithful to the granular truth lurking beneath, ultimately hurts its authors.
    It leaves people disorientated, insecure, kicking at the loose gravel of the past, rummaging for some understanding of the crashing defeat, for which they are wholly unprepared.

———

Let the Games Begin

January 8, 2024
    Let the Games Begin
    Is it not astounding that half the people in our country have no idea that the joke is on them?
    “Joe Biden” is marking time in the oval office until the moment he must use his unique legal prerogative to pardon himself and all the members of his family for their roles in the influence-peddling racket he fronted as veep. . . and then he’ll gallantly step aside.

———-
    A senior moment

‘I Don’t Recall’: Fauci Unable to Answer Key Questions in Pandemic Probe

01/09/24

Dr. Anthony Fauci claimed more than 100 times that he did not remember details about the pandemic response and origins during a House interview Monday regarding COVID-19 policies and funding decisions.

By Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D.

On the first day of a two-day closed-door interview before the U.S. House of Representatives Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic Monday, Dr. Anthony Fauci, former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID), frequently evaded questions about gain-of-function research and the government’s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Chairman Brad Wenstrup (R-Ohio), in a statement following Monday’s interview, said, “Dr. Fauci’s testimony today uncovered drastic and systemic failures in America’s public health systems” and that Fauci “had no idea what was happening under his own jurisdiction at NIAID.”
    ————-

WES
    Participant

James Howard Kunstler needs to read Dr. D! He is living somewhere in the past detached from current reality. In Washington DC there are no laws nor a constitution restricting their behavior. Kunstler needs to wake up and smell the bullsh*t but he seems to be too busy creating his own BS.

Dora
    Participant

Rumble has the J6 documentary online. I’ll leave the link here, but because I can’t get it to format the video correctly in the comments, you can also go to Rumble (dot com) and search for the title – J6: The True Timeline .

Dora
    Participant

Or you can paste this string into your browser, replacing the space between Rumble and com with a dot “.”

https://rumble com/v44ld60-j6-a-true-timeline.html

Red
    Participant

@ Dora:
    The AI here doesn’t like rumble anymore, apparently hence no reasoning with robots. Work arounds are easy with something that can’t see reason. Are you ready to rumble? 😉

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Arizona ballot law
    I had read that before. As far as I know, the law has been written that way for a long time. It isn’t written that way because AZ is trying to accommodate illegal immigrants. It is written that way because Az put requirements into place for voter registration that required proof of US citizenship to vote, the law was challenged in the courts, and the US Supreme Court said that AZ had to accommodate people who “attested” that they were US citizens but showed no documentation. So, AZ passed a law about 10 years ago that anyone who merely attested their citizenship with a signature would be permitted only to vote in federal elections.
    https://www.abc15.com/news/local-news/governor-signs-bill-putting-further-restrictions-on-federal-only-voters

AZ was trying to prevent “federal only” voters from voting for president, based on the fact that they are voting for AZ state electors, but recently a federal judge halted this: https://tucson.com/news/state-regional/government-politics/arizona-presidential-election-2024-2020-citizenship-proof-court-ruling/article_88b82350-534e-11ee-b710-d7c5a62895a8.html

Over all, this is interesting considering that the narrative has been that it is cities and states allowing non-citizens to vote in local elections, and that this practice would lead to those who are not citizens voting in federal elections, while reality in AZ is quite different. I can see this from two angles. On the one hand, historically, it was not customary for people to carry around documents proving who they were. Prior to 1900, the only document that most people had that could even do this would be a birth certificate or document granted with naturalization. Passports were not common prior to 1900. It was normal to simply “attest” something with an oath or signature, knowing that there was a penalty for lying. It is a change to require that a voter show documents proving identity. On the other hand, with the advent of cars and drivers licenses and Social Security came new identity documents, and by 2000 it was customary to show documentation for many transactions. So, why not require this for voting as well? This line of thought makes sense in the world of today, however, in a world where identity is ever identified, we lose the meaning of honesty, integrity, and oaths. There is a trade off.

thomasjkenney
    Participant

Subtle facet re: illegal immigrant labor

Yes, it is still illegal to hire them. So who among businesses will taste of this forbidden fruit and expose themselves to sanction by the state? There will be stand-ups that appear to hire illegals and escape sanction. You can’t compete, so you do it, too. Gub’mint comes along and takes your life…another small biz wacked. Honeypot.

Not sayin’ they are doing this right now, but the opportunity arises, and the hundred monkeys have proven my betters on several occasions.

tboc
    Participant

what part of Rickards was selected is not obvious? Did i mis-hear the man say he was selected because of his expertise? Did the man painstakingly state his lofty credentials?

Did the man speak only in terms of the past?
    Did Bannon, with only a short commercial break, leave a wide berth around the one important question?

Did Rickards say that those who selected him did not make use of his “Victory”?

BS, unlike the finest cognac, does not improve with age. The fact that someone besides Bannon and Rickards are footing the bill and paying them to provide answers to questions that are not being asked seems obvious. Mr. Bannon and Mr. Rickards are both advising that everyone look at and cherish the BS they were selected to promulgate. One does not enter into those prestigious halls of academia without an invitation, an invitation borne upon a selection process.

Here are the questions:
    What is being gamed today?
    Who controls the selection process?

Mr. Rickards and Mr. Bannon appear to have profited nicely for being selected AND ignored. Selling second hand information that informs of what is NOT being done.

Those who can make, make
    Those who cannot steal, or put things more politely, manage theft

John Day
    Participant

At 2:52 there is a photo of Zaluzhny at a military command-level meeting in Ukraine.

If this is real, and it may not be, then he is alive.
    I have not yet seen a picture of hospitalized Lloyd Austin. Video would be more persuasive.

tboc
    Participant

before Nelson and David Rockefeller and thier New World Order there was very little talk about democracy. Now that The New World Order has become The Rules Based Order democracy is on the lips of, well, almost everyone.

how about a little more Kant for after lunch desert?

Democracy is necessarily despotism, as it establishes
    an executive power contrary to the general will;
    all being able to decide against one whose opinion may differ,
    the will of all is therefore not that of all:
    which is contradictory and opposite to liberty.~Immanuel Kant

tboc
    Participant

can one be selected to not understand? how might that work?
    “An exclusive opportunity reserved for a selected few.” Respond TODAY!

as noted before, IQ is a measure of one’s usefulness to empire. Rickards room full of 160’s. SnapOn made a name for itself selling the finest tools.

WES
    Participant

tboc:

It has been my experience that when you combine that many high IQs into a group, that common sense becomes lacking, because these people can’t understand why other people can’t understand them!

John Day
    Participant
    Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Psst! This guy thinks we’re early on in a new secular change that will make the coming decade look and feel very different in the economy, markets and society from what we’ve become accustomed to over the past several decades!

F.S.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Because Peter Thiel and Palantir never existed before SecDef Austin….

“I have not yet seen a picture of hospitalized Lloyd Austin. Video would be more persuasive”

zerosum
    Participant

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/21155-ureteral-obstruction
    What is ureteral obstruction?
    A ureteral obstruction is a blockage in one or both of your ureters. Ureters are the tubes that carry pee from your kidneys to your bladder. Many different conditions and diseases can cause a blockage in your ureters.

A ureteral obstruction prevents pee from moving into your bladder and out of your body. Without treating and removing the blockage, pee can back up and damage your kidneys. This can cause pain and put you at risk of infection. In severe cases, a ureteral obstruction can lead to kidney failure, sepsis (life-threatening infection) or death. This is rare, though, because healthcare providers can treat ureteral blockages.

How common is ureteral obstruction?
    Ureteral obstructions are fairly common. They’re more common in men and people assigned male at birth (AMAB) over 60 because their prostates enlarge as they age. A prostate is a gland that sits below your bladder in front of your rectum. An enlarged prostate can block the flow of pee and result in buildup of pee in your bladder. It can also push up against your ureter and cause a blockage. Any person at any age can have a blocked ureter, including children.

Symptoms and Causes
    What are the symptoms of ureteral obstruction?
    Signs of ureteral obstruction reveal themselves in different ways. People who have kidney stones obstructing a ureter may have severe pain. When the blockage is gradual and slow, it usually comes on slowly and builds over time. In some cases, symptoms may be mild at first, but can quickly get worse. Symptoms of a blocked ureter or urinary tract obstruction include:

Pain in your abdomen, lower back or sides below your ribs (flank pain).
    Fever, nausea or vomiting.
    Difficulty urinating or emptying your bladder.
    Frequent urination.
    Recurring urinary tract infections (UTIs).
    Pee that’s bloody or cloudy.
    Swollen leg(s).
    What causes ureteral obstruction?
    There are many different reasons why your ureter can become blocked. Causes of a ureteral obstruction include:

Enlarged prostate, a condition called benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
    Scar tissue in your ureter, which can make it hard for pee to pass through. You can develop it or be born with it (congenital).
    Tumors or cysts in your abdominal area that press on your ureter.
    Vascular (blood vessel) disease and blood clots.
    Gastrointestinal (GI) issues, such as Crohn’s disease, diverticulitis or a swollen appendix.
    Ureteral stones, which are kidney stones that move to your ureter.
    Ureteropelvic junction obstruction, which is a blockage of your ureter at its connection to your kidney.
    Ectopic ureter, when your ureter connects to the wrong place in your body.
    Ureterocele, a birth condition that causes swelling in your ureter.
    Pregnancy, endometriosis or uterine prolapse.

What are complications of a blocked ureter?
    When pee can’t leave your body and starts to build up in your kidneys, it can lead to hydronephrosis (swelling of the kidneys). If left untreated, obstruction of your ureter can cause serious problems.

It’s important to note that kidney damage is hard to reverse. This means once your kidneys show signs of damage, your provider can’t make them 100% healthy. You can only manage any kidney damage and stop it from progressing.

Diagnosis and Tests
    How is it diagnosed?
    If you suspect you have ureteral obstruction, you should see your healthcare provider. Some of the signs of a blocked ureter are like symptoms of other conditions that need treatment, such as urinary tract infections, having abdominal pain or not being able to pee even when you drink plenty of fluids.

Your provider may also order tests to help them make a diagnosis. These tests could include:

Blood tests and urinalysis: These tests can tell your provider how well your kidneys are working or if there’s an infection.
    Ultrasound: An ultrasound can give your provider a better view of your kidneys, bladder and ureters.
    CT (computed tomography) scan.
    Bladder scan or post-void residual: This is a specific type of test that can check to see if you’re emptying your bladder completely.

Management and Treatment
    How do you treat a ureteral obstruction?
    The treatment you receive depends on the reason for the blockage. First, your healthcare provider will perform a procedure to allow the pee to drain from your body. These procedures include:

Inserting a ureteral stent: Healthcare providers insert a thin tube in your ureter that holds the ureter open so pee can drain freely.
    Nephrostomy tube: In this procedure, your provider creates an opening in the skin near your kidney. They insert a catheter into the opening and drain pee directly from your kidney.
    Placing a catheter in your bladder: This is a procedure that involves inserting a catheter through your urethra and into your bladder to drain your pee. This is helpful when the blockage affects your bladder as well as your ureters.
    After draining the pee, your provider will address the reason for the blockage. What happens next will depend on what caused the obstruction and the severity of the blockage.

Common treatments for ureteral obstruction are:

Medication: If an enlarged prostate is causing the blockage, doctors may prescribe an alpha-blocker to relax your prostate muscles. A medicine called finasteride (Proscar®) can shrink your prostate.
    Surgery: There are several different surgical methods to treat a ureteral blockage from minimally invasive office procedures to open abdominal surgery. Your healthcare provider will decide what type of surgery is necessary based on your situation. With each type, your surgeon removes the blockage and repairs your ureter.
    What are the side effects of the treatment for ureteral obstruction?
    The side effects of alpha-blockers include dizziness, headaches and fainting. Side effects of finasteride (Proscar), the medication used to shrink your prostate, include decreased sexual desire and increased hair growth.

Surgery to remove the obstruction can have side effects such as discomfort and increased risk of infection. Each type of surgery carries its own risks. Your healthcare provider can discuss the risks of each type of surgery with you.

jb-hb
    Participant

Chris Christie suspends campaign.

Nationwide Crispy Creme stores most affected

https://images3.memedroid.com/images/UPLOADED847/64eb80b5974ff.webp

zerosum
    Participant

MASSIVE PUSHBACK – German Railway Workers Join Farmer Protest – German and Polish Truckers Providing Additional Support

MASSIVE PUSHBACK – German Railway Workers Join Farmer Protest – German and Polish Truckers Providing Additional Support
    January 10, 2024 | Sundance | 82 Comments
    On day one, the German farmers began their protest and began blocking transport hubs, main arteries and government buildings around the country.

On day #2 a large number of Polish truckers crossed the border to provide additional support and block the roads and border crossings.

Today, on day #3 of the protest, the German railway workers have joined.
    ——–
    Misplaced corrective action, regardless of motivation, is neither prudent nor wise. This approach by the blue-collar and white-collar middle class is EXACTLY THE RIGHT APPROACH. This is the way to bring the elite ruling class to their knees. This is what they fear:

We are the workforce.

We are the backbone of industry, the people who keep it all functioning, the farmers, truckers, builders, diggers and blue-collar workforce that keeps everything functioning.

We are the people they will never fully control. We speak in languages they do not understand, and we absorb targeted ridicule as fuel.

We are the movers of goods, the truckers, the farmers, the nameless people behind the skilled trades that keep what they call American society moving.

We are the people who grow the food, pick the food, transport the food, stock the food, cook the food and facilitate the life they live.

We are a visible, yet disregarded, insurgent force within their sphere of life that is never considered, yet we control the outcomes of every moment they value.

We pick up the trash, answer the phones, run cables to their devices, mow their lawns, solve their problems, control the flow of essential services and keep our heads below the radar.

We are the majority.

We are a self-reliant, freedom loving, normally peaceful and God-fearing assembly.

We drive them to their destination; we are comfortably out of mind until needed, and yet we are irreplaceable for the things they require.

We are armed with gloves, tractors, trucks, tools, hammers, pens, rulers, mice, pickup trucks, laptops, post-it notes, stickers and alternate forms of messaging that circumvent the control mechanisms deployed to create our silence.

We are inside every facility, every institution, every meeting, every moment of their existence – and we notice everything.

We have eyes of mice and ears of elephants. We are there when they do not expect, and we melt away before they notice our appearance.

We are smart, strategic, highly intelligent and carry a brutally obvious and pragmatic common sense that finds optimal solutions to everything.

We identify our tribe immediately and without conversation.

We see what they hide, we hear what they whisper, we decipher their codes, and we understand the complexity they create in their effort to conceal.

We control the physical world that operates around every element of society, and we value real and tangible assets.

We do not sit around pontificating eloquently about philosophic nuances; we get shit done.

We are the people who facilitate their ability to take us for granted, and we do so without issue, resentment or desire for recognition.

We are optimistic, affable, kind, generous, friendly, loyal, warm and quietly spiritual in purpose.

We are polite, considerate and slow to anger.

We prefer to be left alone. However, pushed entirely far enough, decisions are reached. Right now, we are tenuously staring with deepened gaze.

We are increasingly pissed off…. Big Time!

In every town, village and hamlet we are encountering the same conversation. On every porch, in every shop, at every event, the topic is the same.

Support every effort that begins!

Mister Roboto
    Participant

A twelve-minute retrospective of the Two Hours Hate against the Unvaccinated:

aspnaz
    Participant

I believe Bobby Kennedy would be a better choice to lead us through the dark defile of history that circumstance has jammed us in. He is just as determined to expunge the horrific blob corruption, but without Mr. Trump’s exasperating artifice and grandiosity.

RFKjr is a pro-genocide zionist like Kunstler. The fact that the Jews are doing the vast majority of the US corruption while also killing babies in Israel seems to be irrelevant to the Kunstler. The morality of the Jew is on display everywhere and it does not look good, it is educating for the vast majority who’s heads have now been forced out of the sand.

aspnaz
    Participant

He lied — brazenly — to Congress about his policy violations in three Senate hearings in 2021-2022. He lied — brazenly — to Congress about his policy violations again yesterday.

I don’t blame him for lying, he is guilty, I would not expect anything else. Congress will use this to wipe clean the slate, pretending that there is no other way to gather evidence on Fauci. Of course, we know the DoJ is full of Jews as is the legal system, people such as Boasberg, so there will never be a reckoning for their fellow Jew, Fauci.

zerosum
    Participant

My AI is not happy to give me his opinion and give me the links

I assume you are asking about the recent news on hate against the unvaccinated. According to a Toronto Sun article, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau talked about a group of fellow Canadians with such gross malevolence that was shocking. He’s done this before and makes no secret of his disdain for the unvaccinated. What was equally as shocking is opposition leaders didn’t call him out on it. This should scare those in this unfairly outcast group who feel they are being phased out as employees, citizens and people free to go into public places. Now they are being scapegoated1.

In another article from The Conversation, researchers found that in most countries, people who are vaccinated display negative attitudes towards people who are not vaccinated. But interestingly, there was minimal evidence for the reverse2.

I hope this helps answer your question.
    https://torontosun. com/opinion/columnists/warmington-opposition-shockingly-silent-on-pms-hatred-of-unvaccinated-canadians
    WARMINGTON: Opposition shockingly silent on PM’s hatred of unvaccinated Canadians
    Published Jan 06, 2022 • 2 minute read
    558 Comments
    ———-
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau -unvaccinated-canadians-covid-hospitals-1.6305159
    Trudeau says Canadians are ‘angry’ and ‘frustrated’ with the unvaccinated
    Peter Zimonjic · CBC News · Posted: Jan 05, 2022 12:27 PM PST | Last Updated: January 5, 2022
    ( He is brown nosing Trudeau)

John Day
    Participant

The Real Reason https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/the-real-reason

Following up on yesterday’s post about “Schrodinger’s Generals” is the video from late yesterday from Dima at Military Summary, who spends the first 5 minutes explaining the military necessity of creating fictions when officers are killed or wounded in a conflict zone where they officially ought not be. He says he has no authoritative/official source, but that it appears Austin was wounded in Ukraine. He wishes him well in any case, whether war wounds or prostate cancer, but presumes that Austin will not be seen much, at least for a while. He discusses General Zaluzhny’s injuries related to Russian bombardment last May, and subsequent doctored videos of Zaluzhny.
    Austin Was Wounded In Kyiv. Mobilization Also Reached Poland. Military Summary 2024.01.9

​There are no 2024 images of Lloyd Austin to be found online, just old stock photos. Pentagon’s Austin in good condition in hospital, release date uncertain
    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/pentagons-austin-good-condition-hospital-release-date-uncertain-statement-2024-01-10/

General Zaluzhny is apparently alive and upset, perhaps by injuries to other senior level military command personnel and/or a recent personal experience…
    British military analyst Alexander Merkouris commented on the reaction of the Ukrainian Armed Forces command to the latest missile and drone strikes of the Russian Armed Forces on Ukrainian military infrastructure. He noted that the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, General Valery Zaluzhny, reacted violently to these events, especially to the possible death of officers from his entourage.
    According to Mercouris, at a speech in the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, Zaluzhny looked irritated and was in a state of complete hysteria, which, according to the expert, may indicate a nervous breakdown of the general.
    “He was hysterical. He looked like a general and commander-in-chief who was about to have a nervous breakdown. And that perhaps tells us a lot about the situation at the front.”, – said Mercouris.
    https://avia-pro.net/news/u-nego-byla-isterika-zaluzhnyy-ustroil-isteriku-posle-raketnyh-udarov-rossii

At the 6:45 mark in this evening’s Military Summary, a picture of Zaluzhny meeting with other military commanders in Kharkov is presented. Russia seems to be starting an offensive in the Kharkov region, to reduce Ukrainian strikes on Belgorod. Russia Opens The Kharkov Front. Desperate Times In Ukraine. Military Summary 2024.01.10

John Day
    Participant

Simplicius has a Ukraine war update focusing on the rapid development of military technology, particularly cheap, effective, small attack drones, which are already being fielded in semi-autonomous targeting mode, to resist blocking interference between the drone and a distant controller. The west just does not have swarms of small FPV attack drones, nor thousands of operators. Larger drones are useful for distant surveillance and targeting, but are expensive to lose when used for close attacks.
    SITREP 1/9/24: Latest Leading-edge Tech-war Updates
    https://simplicius76.substack.com/p/sitrep-1924-latest-leading-edge-tech

Today ​I was introduced to the work of Kyle Young, which is very constructive, broadly human, and based on his life experiences and explorations. Kyle has gotten around.
    44 years of deep earth homesteading​ , searching for divinity in love and the soil
    https://secularheretic.substack.com/p/44-years-of-deep-earth-homesteading

44 years of deep earth homesteading – part 2​ , Hawaii, bamboo, toxic housing
    https://secularheretic.substack.com/p/44-years-of-deep-earth-homesteading-fea

​ Les, who visits this blog, and introduced Kyle’s work in yesterday’s comments. He presents a timely, pertinent, in depth and broad analysis of colonialism here.
    Genocide & Economics.​ , Ideology Gives Justification To Purpose & Outcome.
    ​ This essay examines the Scientific Racism of the cultivated, cultured British, Western European and American Elites of whom few found any difficulties via their highly influential Geographical – Anthropological Societies in furthering the invention of myriad, creative narratives to justify the actions of the servants of their noble selves killing off largely defenseless or largely outgunned native communities in far off lands, for the purpose of possession and profit.
    https://les7eb.substack.com/p/genocide-and-economics

​ War on Gaza: A mother’s traumatic journey through childbirth under Israeli bombing
    Heba Labbad, a 27-year-old mother of three, describes to Middle East Eye’s correspondent Aseel Mousa the terrorising experience of being a pregnant woman having to quit her home, of giving birth amid the paralysing sounds of Israeli bombing and being separated from her husband after he was detained by the Israeli military.
    https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/war-gaza-woman-traumatic-journey-childbirth-israeli-bombing

John Day
    Participant

Israel To Blinken: Gazans Can’t Return To North Until Hostages Released
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/israel-blinken-gazans-cant-return-north-until-hostages-released

16 killed as Is­rael ​Es­ca­lates ​As­sault on ​South­ern Gaza
    Israel has increased airstrikes and ground actions in central and southern Gaza, causing many casualties, including 15 from a single family in Rafah City, despite it being labeled a ‘safe zone’ by Israel.
    https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20240104-live-updates-medics-patients-flee-gazas-southern-hospitals-as-israel-targets-them-who//​

Video appears to show the Israeli army shot 3 Palestinians, killing 1, without provocation
    https://www.arabnews.com/node/2439046/middle-east

American rabbis disrupt UN meeting, demand Biden stops blocking peace in Gaza
    https://www.arabnews.com/node/2438966/world

​ The Israeli aggression against the West Bank persists, as occupation forces conduct a series of incursions and raids targeting several cities and camps. A large-scale incursion into Jenin and its camp is ongoing.
    ​ Local Palestinian media confirmed the deployment of occupation army snipers on the rooftops of houses in the city of Jenin, coinciding with the deployment of military vehicles and bulldozers into the city, as Israeli military bulldozers reached the main Jenin roundabout, and bulldozed shops in the city, destroying vendors’ stalls and private property. In response, resistance fighters targeted the occupation forces with explosive devices near the cinema roundabout.
    https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/iof-s-aggression-against-west-bank-continues–massive-raid-i

John Day
    Participant

​ Professor Anthony Hall , On the Need to Include the Study of Jewish Power as Integral to the Globalist Push for Centralized Control of Everything​
    Much Has Changed Now That Israel is Being Charged by the International Court of Justice for Violating the UN’s Genocide Convention
    https://anthonyjhall.substack.com/p/on-the-need-to-include-the-study

​ ‘I Don’t Recall’: Fauci Unable to Answer Key Questions in Pandemic Probe
    ​ Dr. Anthony Fauci claimed more than 100 times that he did not remember details about the pandemic response and origins during a House interview Monday regarding COVID-19 policies and funding decisions.

​ Meryl Nass MD , Since Fauci just testified (in closed session) before Congress, I provide the evidence of some well-documented crimes he committed
    The risk of GOF was our risk, not his–no doubt he received the best countermeasures, while suppressing them for the public. Since he had already tested them.
    https://merylnass.substack.com/p/since-fauci-just-testified-in-closed

​Peter McCullough MD , US Congressional Hearing on COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries II
    Friday January 12, 2024, NOON ET: Testimony from Drs. McCullough, Cole, Milhoan
    https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/breaking-us-congressional-hearing

​ Peter McCullough MD , Low RSV Vaccine Acceptance Among Pregnant Women
    Wary of Fever and Pregnancy Loss, Discerning Mothers Declining the Novel Shot
    https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/low-rsv-vaccine-acceptance-among

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.