Debt Rattle January 12 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 12 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    D Benton Smith
    Participant

I want to get my bet in early.

I bet that the latest tranche of Biden’s classified docs stash are the juiciest of the juiciest blackmail evidence (proof, actually) that he has on other DC reptiles such as himself, possession of which has been keeping his skinny old ass alive and in power lo these many years. Not going to do him much good now, however. They’re going to cost him and others quite a bundle.

Noirette
    Participant

Ilargi: My prediction is that NATO will -try to- expand/widen/deepen the Ukraine conflict in 2023, and not just a little. They have to, because Ukraine as a theater is failing, no matter how much additional weaponry they import into it. And because Ukraine is running out of -under 65- boots on the ground.

I’m taking for granted that USuk (+ poodles, with Germany perhaps not too yappy doggie but a 2nd tier mover) is to destabilize, harm, attack, Russia, and kill as many Russians as possible, via full spectrum warfare, economic, informational, image-wise, plus most important, the violent proxy war in Ukraine.

Very difficult to make predictions, because USuk can, imho (so not ‘have to’ as Ilargi writes) still withdraw, dial down, abandon the adventure. They can construct a narrative – I’m not saying it would be easy, but it is possible – of reasoned actions, the effort is too costly, detrimental to our own ppl, is in some sense unwinnable ideologically, we gave it a good run, Russia only absorbs the Russian speaking parts, etc. See, what did USuk-eu state, shout, about Crimea in 2014? Nothing of substance. Then attention turns elsewhere, etc.

So USuk-eu has many paths open for it still, it can make choices, bifurcations.

Russia, by contrast, has committed itself to holding and absorbing (following the votes) Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics, Zaporizhzhia region (93% for joining R) and the Kherson region (87 %). (I was very surprised the Russians ran these votes in the last two regions.) It cannot turn back from that without suffering a crushing defeat ‘at home’ which would see (most likely?) Putin and his coterie replaced in favor of … who knows what.

This is one of the reasons why USuk will not negotiate, while formulations vary, “unless Russia gives back the territory it annexed illegally” – Crimea is often included. It also explains in part the ‘positive propaganda spin’ about Ukraine winning, as the aim is to keep Russia fighting, preventing it from giving up, negotiating, or whatever.

Just as Russia was goaded into moving into the Donbass initially, by the provoking of a civil war in Ukraine, with Kiev shelling the Donbass and killing 14K ppl.

Many stress several ‘ethnic’ – lang – soc – divisions in Ukr, but had Ukr been allowed to commerce and link with both Russia and its EU neighbors in its own fashion, no war would have resulted. Oligarchs arise in precisely these conflictual situations, side bar story.

What will happen next, as ‘likely’, see Ilargi, is more investment and provocation from the W, sending of arms, advisors, and maybe even troops (Polish as new proxies, maybe).. plus Romanian.. or even other.. remember the token EU troops to Iraq, the ‘Coalition’ ..

The two important qus.:

Do we see a slow and steady march to a devastating WW3?

Will the USA accept becoming one Power in a Multi-Polar world?

jb-hb
    Participant

D Benton Smith – you could add a full spectrum ideological program that is anti-reason anti-life anti-human anti-cognition across every possible medium of public discourse from entertainment to journalism to education etc along with crushing of all disagreement

zerosum
    Participant

It was not Biden’s fault
    Time to tell the truth
    It’s Dementia

The symptoms include:

Cognitive and sensory changes:

Memory loss, generally noticed by the near and dear ones
    Difficulty in communication, especially finding the right words to communicate
    Reduced ability to organize, plan, reason, or solve problems
    Difficulty handling complex tasks
    Confusion and disorientation
    Difficulty with coordination and motor functions
    Loss of or Reduced visual perception
    Metallic taste in mouth, decreased sense of smell
    Agnosia – unable to identify objects or persons
    Psychological changes:

Changes in personality and behavior
    Depression
    Anxiety
    Hallucinations
    Mood swings
    Agitation

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@Noirette

You rhetorically you questioned,

“Will the USA accept becoming one Power in a Multi-Polar world?”

No matter how much or how often the US tries to change the unavoidable answer into some other kind of answer the answer keeps coming back as the answer it refuses to accept : and that answers is, “Yup.”

jb-hb
    Participant

What I don’t understand is why I saw billboards on all the busses in my city regarding childhood heart problems and strokes, advertising for medical care, in the months BEFORE roll-out of kids injections-which-do-not-vaccinate.

And I saw comments online of other people seeing it. Billboards on busses. The magical wonder of childhood. Awwww. KIDS get STROKES. It’s What They Do. Comments going “Where are all these billboards coming from? Kids get strokes? WTF bro?” etc

(I COMPLETELY understand why, but you know what I’m saying)

And then of course they revealed that the kids’ injections contained a drug to temporarily suppress the symptoms of cardiovascular damage and strokes. Uh, and you guys knew to put that in there before any kid took it HOW exactly?

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@jb-hb

You reported, “And then of course they revealed that the kids’ injections contained a drug to temporarily suppress the symptoms of cardiovascular damage and strokes. Uh, and you guys knew to put that in there before any kid took it HOW exactly?”

If one thinks about this small set fact even a little bit carefully one soon concludes that this SINGLE set of facts constitutes irrefutable proof that the mRNA injections . . . across the boards . . . were and are premeditated mass murder for gain.

Noirette
    Participant

jb-hb, here in Switz, today, in public transport, those that have digit. screens (tram, bus, boat..) one can see ads that advise:

*If you are over 65, protect yourself, get vaxxed* – Pic is of good looking Latino man with a bandage strip on the upper arm, his T shirt hiked up, smiling.

*If you are pregnant, protect your baby.* Pic is of a lovely bulging pregnant tummy, with protective hands on the mid section, no face is figured.

Follows a no. to call to get vaxxed. I use public transport a lot and the reactions in the buses etc. has not been good.

How these ads come to be is not easy to dope out.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Dr D: ““Sean Penn introduces Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy at the #GoldenGlobes2023”

Who and who at what? I only care about important people and things.”

Thank you. Agreed.

Germ: your links are coming faster and faster. Sad.

Was talking with a local woman the other day and she brought up the so-called vaccines. Almost lost her grandson (in his 20s) from Pfizer. He immediately had significant blood and health issues – I can’t remember the medical details, sorry – but he now has TYPE 1 diabetes. I thought you could only be born with that? Apparently not.

Her daughter (40s) got blood clots in her legs. At hospital with those when they discovered her hemoglobin was half the normal value. Hospital was going to send her home. Boyfriend threw a fit and said no. Good thing he did. She was bleeding internally, had to have emergency surgery, or would have died.

The woman asked me if I was vaxxed and when I said no, she said “you’re the smart one.” I guess she and her husband got the vaxx that’s single dose here in the US (can’t remember which brand it is). She wishes they never did. First vaxxed person I’ve run across who is ready to admit that.

Noirette
    Participant

DBS I Hope you are right 🙂 about the US accepting being one player in a multipolar world, if that was your message.

Germ
    Participant

@ Noirette:

“I’m taking for granted that USuk (+ poodles, with Germany perhaps not too yappy doggie but a 2nd tier mover) is to destabilize, harm, attack, Russia, and kill as many Russians as possible, via full spectrum warfare, economic, informational, image-wise, plus most important, the violent proxy war in Ukraine.”

Here’s what’s next, from my friend John:

“NATO and Ukraine seek control of Crimea; however, the locals want to remain with Russia. There won’t be negotiations. So, the issue will be decided on the battlefield.”

https://john365.substack.com/p/update-the-west-signals-support-for

jb-hb
    Participant

@Noirette, That made me remember reading an account, in Kurt Vonnegut’s Mother Night, of, in one of the death camps in WW2, a call that would go out on the camp loudspeaker, crooningly asking the prisoners for volunteers to help clear the ovens. And people would shuffle over and volunteer. Could be made up, but Kurt Vonnegut was the kind of guy to hang onto those kind of anecdotes when he came across them.

There’s a great picture in his autobiography of him laughing with Norman Mailer, who just explained how to properly wound yourself to be taken out of combat. Shoot yourself through a loaf of bread – otherwise the powder burns will give you away.

Germ
    Participant

This is exactly what biowarfare looks like:

Before Covid our emergency department could handle 30 patients at a time but “flex” that number up to 50 if need be. During Covid we expanded the number of bedded cubicles and went up from 14 to 23 standard beds and from three up to seven resuscitation spaces.

Despite that, though, we now often have more than 100 patients in the department at any one time. Between 40 and 50 of them are “ready for transfer” – that is, waiting to move to a bed upstairs.”

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/jan/12/beyond-dreadful-running-a-and-e-out-in-the-corridor-and-waiting-room-nhs

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

18 Year Old Las Vegas High School Student “Suddenly And Unexpectedly” Dies Of Cardiac Arrest After Gym Class

“…we are having difficulty keeping up with what now seems like daily headlines about young adults “dying suddenly” ”

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/18-year-old-las-vegas-high-school-student-suddenly-and-unexpectedly-dies-cardiac-arrest-no

Difficulty keeping up – just wait until the popcorn crescendo in 12-18 months.

TVASF

jb-hb
    Participant

Some stuff about GPTChat/GPT3 – PART 3 of 4

At the jobs I’ve had, upper levels ALREADY had the ability to monitor and measure everything that I did. They ALREADY had a lot of power to give me inflexible directives and enforce them – the very reason I would avoid telling them how things actually work most of the time. Out of sight, out of mind. But still, there would be phases where somebody 4-10 levels above me WOULD decide to “achieve full spectrum dominance” and then everything would @%^ing break down.

You give those upper level buffoons desiring Full Spectrum Dominance an obedient AI that they think can replace humans? That removes the moderating effect of humans making intelligent choices in the lower echelons. Management is ALWAYS choosing what to measure and then deciding what they suppose the right actions might be. So management remains, everyone else is out of the loop??? I can kind of sympathize with Management: “What are we supposed to do? NOT manage things?!??) YES. Don’t manage things! Exactly. Please, for the love of god.

What do I see in comment sections on various platforms by openly self-avowed marxists, communists? “True communism has never really been tried. We just need to try again and really DO it this time.”

We all know what the responses are – dude, you KEEP TRYING and you’ve killed 23x the number of non-combattants that 20th century German bad guys did. You are equal to 23 of the guy you say is maximum evil. You’re infinity-evil times 23.

And they reply: “we’ve never had quantum computing and AI. NOW we can make it WORK!”

Considering that the dominant viewpoint coming from corporate and government entities in the West is wokeist, and the wokeists are just neo-marxists, and the wokeists/neo-marxists say both that We Just Need To Try It Again and There Shall Be No Discussion, you can bet that the people at the TOP pushing this stuff find AI to be just as important to their goals/beliefs as the ones at the bottom.

To them, it means they will NEVER need to discuss again! What do people with godlike info, analysis, decision-making need with filthy DISCUSSION? So there probably isn’t any discussion possible in which we explain why they shouldn’t use it or caution them on how they use it. Since the opinions and speech of disagreeing fools is what is causing all the intolerable problems. And convincing them to give up on AI means abandoning the long-cherished Dream.

And I’m just visualizing the stupidest, most mean spirited middle managers I’ve worked for over the years. Somehow the grunts are dispensable, but upper management can NEVER dispense with middle management. THEY are essential. Presumably because they need a team of sycophants on a psychological level (“experts” to give them options and then reassure them they are choosing the right ones, controlling access to The King and The King’s access to information from 4500bc to 2022ad) and those sycophants need to be made reasonably important for their sycophantry (?) to mean anything? A bunch of peasants like me kissing ass to a Master of the Universe would be like a homeless bum staggering up to envelop you in their stink-cloud and whisper, with alcohol laden breath, compliments in your ear. eww.

So basically their entire approach will be wrong and there will no longer be humans to save them from that. (how do I know this? They’re almost always at least partially wrong and when they are right, their middle managers take their rightness and make it wrong.) They’ll be getting super-effective results that are worse than the previous human-run setup.

What’s the solution they will reach for?
    (continued in 4 of 4)

Noirette
    Participant

Germ, yes, maybe so, as per yr link. jb-hb, I read that book, by Vonnegut, though didn’t remember that scene right now, yes, relevant.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

upstateNYer: “Almost lost her grandson (in his 20s) from Pfizer. He immediately had significant blood and health issues – I can’t remember the medical details, sorry – but he now has TYPE 1 diabetes.”

It happens.

“Adult-Onset Type 1 Diabetes Development Following COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination”
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36625174/

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

In Oceania, War is Peace, Ignorance is Strength, and Freedom is Slavery.

It was both amusing and distressing to watch the Actor Sean Penn deliver a speech that was full of blatant lies and subtle deceits that was obviously written by a Senior Party Member (or group of senior Party Members) at The Ministry of Truth, and to then introduce another Actor dressed in fake battle clothing, as if he had just taken a short break from leading his soldiers directly into combat that will lead to a glorious victory over the evil forces of Eurasia.

I have done my Two Minutes of Hate this morning.

But my hate is not directed against Goldstein, or Eurasia, or even against Eastasia. My hate is directed towards the professional liars who have sold out to Big Brother (or are blackmailed by Big Brother) and who facilitate Big Brother’s evil agendas.

Big Brother’s most powerful weapon is the fact that the vast majority of Proles have never read ‘1984‘ and never will. Indeed, most Proles think that 1984 was a year. And The Ministry of Truth will never tell them otherwise.

Clearly, the Medical Systems of Oceania are being run by a committee composed of Party Members from the Ministry of Truth and from The Ministry of Love. How that has been the case is difficult to say, but it must have been for several decades.

Much of the action on the various Airstrips that comprise Oceania now revolves around the activities of The Ministry of Prosperity.

Oceania, being Oceania, has always been good at fighting Naval Defensive Wars in the protection of The Ministry of Prosperity.

For approximately a century Oceania has been quite good at fighting Airborne Defensive Wars in the protection of The Ministry of Prosperity..

However, for the past century or so, Oceania has been rather poor at fighting Land Defensive Wars, especially Land Defensive Wars in Eurasia and Eastasia.

Even the apparent successes of Defensive Land Wars around 80 years ago on the Libyan Front, the Italian Front and the French Front etcetera were actually won via Naval Power and Air Power and Oil Power.

In the latest round of conflict with Eurasia -Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia- it makes sense for Oceania to ustilise the Proles of the western sector of Eurasia against Eurasia-proper. Proles have no value in Oceania, other than as cannon-fodder or as victims of medical experiments conducted by the Ministries of Truth and Love

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Correction

Clearly, the Medical Systems of Oceania are being run by a committee composed of Party Members from The Ministry of Truth and from The Ministry of Love. How long that has been the case is difficult to say, but it must have been for several decades.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Great Barrier Reef ‘Never Better

I see that the graph commences 1984.

In the Orwellian world we live in, such statements clearly ‘make sense’, since everything is now ‘1984’.

‘Ignorance is Strength’.

And ‘Thinking is bad for you’.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

There is, you know, a type of vaccination that prevents all unnecessary vaccinations. In fact there are numerous such injectables, and preferences vary, with most choices being determined by considerations of stopping power versus kickback.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

It was not Biden’s fault
    Time to tell the truth
    It’s Dementia
    The symptoms include:

Cognitive and sensory changes:

Memory loss, generally noticed by the near and dear ones
    Difficulty in communication, especially finding the right words to communicate….

zerosum

Could it be that Biden is a particularly good Actor? After all, it’s all just Punch and Judy Show, put on at the various theatres, to keep the Proles believing.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@Noirette

The gist of my message was that the US shall experience its position in a multi-polar world because it has no other choice, regardless of whether it chooses to accept that factual reality or not. Of course there remains the remote possibility that its continued refusal to do so will result in there not even being a USA to accept or reject anything at all. It simply will not exist as an entity capable of either. But someone will be in the North American geo-location currently occupied by the USA, and whoever that turns out to be SHALL experience its existence as a single member state of a multi-polar world.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

I am finding myself starting to make excuses for others’ ill health or mental foibles with the thought: “Oh, well, this person is probably vaccine-injured.”

jb-hb
    Participant

I’ve seen human-built coral reefs. Well, anyway, a structure humans drop in that helps the coral reef colonize, spread. We’ve done everything from sinking decommissioned aircraft carriers to piles of cinderblocks to purpose built 3d metal structures. They have been verifiably successful.

If we’re all so very convinced that the coral reefs are dying because they are getting too warm, why aren’t the Climate Change/Climate Meltdown Believers making new reefs north of the old ones? The reefs could crab their way northward over the years, up the East and West coasts of the US at the very least.

The materials should be fairly easy – old bridges? Welded-together crane arms, radio towers, etc? Should be able to find enough stuff in the United State’s junkyards to do the job. The iron might sequester some CO2 and make you happy that way too.

Great for tourism. Great place to put old military gear. Imagine exploring a reef made of 100 decommissioned Abrams tanks or 100 decommissioned B52’s. But any materials would do.

Why is everything we HAVE to do a puritanistic hellride punishment penance?

No passive solar heating, no useful shops under the apartments, no earth bermed homes, no walkable neighborhoods, no brainwashing campaign to make everyone mouth frothingly virtuously enthusiastic for victory gardens, no supply chains built around reusable growler bottles and mason jars (we did it with milk bottles for decades but can’t figure it out now…)

But eat the bugs, no stoves for you, stop growing food, etc.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Good to hear Dr Malhotra say [in the linked video] that medicine is an applied science, unlike chemistry and physics, and that it is wrong 50% of the time.

I recall the head of Glaxo admitting around 20 years ago that “most medications only produce the desired result 50% of the time,” and that, “patients respond very differently to medications.”

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Somewhere recently I came across the misinformation that the US 10YT is ‘over 4.0%’.

It is 3.44% as of this morning.

The market rigging and manipulation and money-printing are still working.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Carlin quotes worth thinking about in these ‘troubled times’.

“It’s all bullshit, and it’s bad for you,”

“Avoid stupid people in large numbers.”

“May the forces of evil become confused on their way to your home.”

Dr. D
    Participant

Americans already are only one nation of many. 99% of the nation has no issue with it. There are only like 500 humans on the territory making all the trouble, and they’re not only fighting Russia, they’re fighting themselves (ie. the People). So you have to be careful about “Who”? “We” are already onboard, and were never off-board. No U.S. person ever wanted an Empire. We have to be tricked, fooled, bribed, stovepiped, harassed, insulted, cajoled, and bullied into it. Right now with the world’s greatest P.R. onslaught in history and the ownership of EVERY institution and lever of power and they are STILL failing to convince more than half the nation. “We hates them forever and ever, my precious!”

“You give those upper level buffoons desiring Full Spectrum Dominance an obedient AI that they think can replace humans? That removes the moderating effect of humans making intelligent choices in the lower echelons.” jb-hb

This is exactly the plot of Atlas Shrugged. Whatever we may think of the book, I think THEY took it as the only long-march roadmap to retake the nation, “They” being Greenspan, Ron Paul, and the bunch. I think their plan stinks, I’m just saying it exists. Also it’s the only thing that’s had steady traction, sadly, because we’ve told them EVERY. THING. Since 1950. Only this works.

“And they reply: “we’ve never had quantum computing and AI. NOW we can make it WORK!”

This is exactly the plot of the “Technocrats” of the world, 1934. They had a club with a million members, and were hot to try their plans in the USSR. (Spoiler: it didn’t work). But it only didn’t work because we didn’t track, monitor and control enough!!! If ONLY we could have real-time production numbers, real-time consumption numbers, real time delivery numbers from Amazon… Real-time ability to shut off purchases in a geographic area, real-time ability to micro-control electric usage with smart meters, and so on, WE’RE CERTAIN it will work this time. Thus Jobs and his hand-held Apple computers. Ramrod Online computer banking and trading, where every market could be influenced (controlled). The multi-trillion rollout of fiber where a year before AT&T wouldn’t replace a rotary handset, and so on. They DECIDED.

Unfortunately for them and us, THEY’RE STILL WRONG. They’re still not God, with all their power. They’re still worthless, glue-sniffing shrimps, hiding their coke-toking idiot sons. If AI is run by Hunter and Dubya, ya really think it’s a-gonna work right? Measure and do the right things?

Who fixes AI? It this like some Sci-fi where the sand priests obey the screen room and do whatever rituals the sine-voice commands? Then some Kirk stumbles on it and gives it an illogical command? Hahahaha! No. THis is like “Idiocracy” where they all die because no one knows how the irrigation robots work and feed the plants “Brawndo”. In other words: the grid will go down more or less immediately, as it already has.

“PG&E has released more energy in forest fires than they produced in electricity this year.” That’s probably true. Like Max Headroom, the good use of a TV will be as a fire barrel when the revolution comes. (20 Minutes into the Future)

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

‘I’ve seen human-built coral reefs.’

If its human-built it’s not a coral reef.

Coral reefs are built by corals.

jb-hb
    Participant

Well, anyway, a structure humans drop in that helps the coral reef colonize, spread. We’ve done everything from sinking decommissioned aircraft carriers to piles of cinderblocks to purpose built 3d metal structures. They have been verifiably successful.

Oroboros
    Participant

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Brian tells it exactly how it is.

jb-hb
    Participant

see Afewknowthetruth’s reaction.

He doesn’t even care WHAT WORKS. He’s not cheered up in the slightest by vibrant, living new reefs.

If anything, he goes out of his way to ignore it while shooting down the idea.

It is obviously fun and super cool to build new reefs.

Does he WANT everything to suck?

Why is everything we HAVE to do a puritanistic hellride punishment penance? Even at the expense of things that one would think would be helpful?

zerosum
    Participant

@Afewknowthetruth

Something BIG is being hidden.
    Look at what is being thrown under the bus. Biden + Hillary are being forced to go change their future plans.
    Keep looking …. we will eventually find out.

jb-hb
    Participant

I still think those Abrams tanks would make a better contribution at the bottom of the ocean

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@jb-hb

Crew those tanks with WEFers and politicians before you drop them into the oceans and you’ve got a damn good recycling plan. Waste not, want not.

John Day
    Participant

It looks like Substack still won’t upload today, so I’ll take the “Countermeasures” again , placing a gap between “dot” and “com” https://drjohnsblog.substack. com/p/countermeasures

Paul Craig Roberts is discussing the modification of an existing treaty which the US has already ratified, so a signature of the President is all that is required to change it, but it completely relinquishes national sovereignty to an unelected bureaucratic head of an international organization, who can declare a “pandemic” and “necessary countermeasures” without any regulatory restrictions. Such a bureaucrat is easy to replace and capture. The current one appears to be owned by Bill Gates.
    ​ ​People are unaware that the sovereignty of every country over its health practices is about to be turned over to the World Health Organization, an unaccountable bureaucracy. This is the final nail in our coffin. Once this goes through, we are captured in Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab’s net. The WHO alone can declare a pandemic and the protocols.

The Health Plot Against the People of the World

​ Where is the myocarditis and pericarditis data, guys? We suspect it is very bad. You had until June to collect it and it should have been reported after December.
    ​Deadline Passes For Pfizer To Submit Results Of Post-Vaccination Heart Inflammation Study To US Regulators
    ​ ​Regulators were also concerned about the potential risk of subclinical myocarditis, or heart inflammation without typical symptoms.
    ​ ​The FDA told Pfizer to carry out six studies, with various deadlines for completion and reporting final results to the agency. The first final deadline arrived on Dec. 31, 2022.
    ​ ​Pfizer was required to submit a report on the study, which was to assess the incidence of subclinical myocarditis following administration of a third dose of Pfizer’s vaccine, or a booster shot, in people aged 16 to 30.
    ​It’s unclear whether Pfizer met the deadline. The company and the FDA did not respond to requests for comment.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/deadline-passes-pfizer-submit-results-post-vaccination-heart-inflammation-study-us

Hey, look, this expensive new patented form of Ivermectin works better than anything against COVID. If only “we” had known!
    (My patients knew, and lived.,, Vitamin-D is an important part of health and treatment. Zinc is part of treatment, etc.)
    ​ ​Ivermectin’s Effectiveness Proven Again; 72% Efficacy​ ​800,000 people died in the USA for nothing.
    ​ ​If we are to believe official numbers, about 1,121,000 people died of Covid in the USA. Given published effectiveness estimates of Ivermectin coming from honest studies, Ivermectin could have saved eight hundred thousand of those lives. The intentional suppression of Ivermectin cost us so dearly.
    Given a 72% reduction in infection, natural immunity with Ivermectin would likely have stopped the pandemic entirely in 2020.
    https://igorchudov.substack. com/p/ivermectins-effectiveness-proven

John Day
    Participant

​ They say it was not a cyberattack, but this is just a designated “cause”, not an explanation of what happened to ground all of the flights in the US before dawn.
    ​ ​T​​he Federal Aviation Administration said Wednesday it traced the mass system outage that temporarily grounded all domestic flight departures earlier that day to a “damaged database file.”
    https://www.axios.com/2023/01/12/faa-outage-database-grounded-flights

​ A year ago Ukraine had an army, a well trained and equipped-to-NATO-standards army. Ukraine now has an “army” of new teenagers and old guys who were just drafted and stuck in freezing trenches until they get blown up by Russian artillery.​ Moon of Alabama looks at how that happened, through valuing PR headline “victories” more than human lives of Ukrainian soldiers. Time for more Polish soldiers? That’s easier to arrange than facing reality, isn’t it?
    ​ ​Had the professional Ukrainian army that exited before the war been allowed to give up on cities and had it used a mobile combined arms tactic of delay-retreat-counterattack it probably would have been more successful. But that army has by now been destroy with Russian artillery because Kiev insisted on holding cities and lines at any price.
    ​ The Special Military Operation is now “War”, so the Commander of Russia’s armed forces, General Gerasimov, comes in at a command level above ​the commander of current field operations, General Surovkin, who did not get “demoted”.
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2023/01/ukrainian-defense-lines-and-what-happens-when-they-are-breached.html#more

M.K. Bhadrakumar , Sweden hustled into military pact with US (summarized)
    ​ ​Sweden needs​ to be inducted​ into NATO fast, because the arctic is thawing,​ which​ is going to be big business for oil, gas and shipping, and the US needs to hold more coastline.
    ​ Sweden has been friendly to Kurdish YKK members, considered “terrorists” by Turkey, who will not approve Swedish membership in NATO until Turkish demands are satisfied, which they cannot be until Erdogan gets re-elected this summer (and he needs to).​
    Sweden says “we’re not going to keep trying to please you right now” to Turkey.
    Finland says, “we’re in no hurry to join NATO before Sweden does. We’ll wait for Sweden”.
    US and Sweden are signing a quicky mutual defense pact to get US forces and equipment and influence into Sweden quickly.

Sweden hustled into military pact with US

Lake Mead is just getting drained by water use. The inputs to the lake are about the same as they ever were, but the use has been more than inflow since about Y2k. Graphs and everything. Not decreased rainfall or snowpack melt, just leaving too many taps open. This is going to hurt. Somebody has to use less. Thanks Dr. D.

Lake Mead Is Draining, Not Climate Changing

220 million barrels of oil have actually been released and sold, for “political expediency”, not “strategic-emergency”. If they don’t go back in, they won’t be there for an emergency. Maybe we can buy oil from Russia, but it will have to be at market-prices. (Trump wanted to buy at $35/bbl. but he was just catering to big-oil.)
    180 Million Barrels Of Crude May Never Be Returned To The SPR
    ​ ​The Department of Energy had said at the end of last year it would only start buying oil for the SPR once the price of WTI falls to around $67-70 per barrel. Right now, WTI is trading at around $75. Yet this price appears to be insufficiently low for the DoE. And this is a problem because the total release from the SPR was not the original 180 million barrels, but more than 220 million barrels of crude.
    ​ ​This is problematic for more than one reason. First, because the SPR is at the lowest level since the early 1980s and, as some analysts have pointed out, it is a strategic reserve, meant to be there for times of emergency. So, if an emergency does occur, strategic oil reserves would be lower than they should be.
    https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/180-Million-Barrels-Of-Crude-May-Never-Be-Returned-To-The-SPR.html

John Day
    Participant

Hmm, i’m trying to put in a couple of links from Ben Davidson, about solar and glactic effects on Earth’s weather, climate, magnetic poles and fields, but it’s saying I submitted the copy/paste from my blog already, though it showeth not.

5 minutes on solar micronova which he foresees within about 7-15 years

This is an hour on climate forcing on earth, which points out the very short real-time measurement we have done scientifically, compared to the long geologic cycles, and that Solar and Galactic space-weather effects are discounted in the standard climate model, leaving everything in the “other” category to be declared synonymous with “man-made/anthropogenic”, which is not proven, and ignores forms of energy input from the sun, which he discusses. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEWoPzaDmOA&t=3s

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.