Debt Rattle January 14 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 14 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 71 total)
  • Author

Caravaggio Adoration of the Shepherds 1609   • Clinical Outcomes Among Patients Infected With Omicron (medRxiv) • Omicron 91% Less Likely To Be F
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 14 2022]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Caravaggio Adoration of the Shepherds 1609

Thanks for the Debt Rattle today.
    …and of course, the art…
    Art shines and makes the world a brighter place among the ruins…

₿oogaloo
    Participant

“Art shines and makes the world a brighter place among the ruins…”

Beauty will save the world.

Dr. D
    Participant

Rotating out Fauci and Biden, and using the usual WWF theatre, this time by Paul, to do it.

No harm, no arrests, off to sunny retirement. They may also take out today’s present virus, but if they do, it’s only to come back with another one later.

Florida Family Fighting for Ivermectin: Appeals Court Expedites Case (ET)”

This might make the slightest bit of sense if it had effects. It doesn’t. It’s safe as water. They struggle to find any level of overdose or any level of side effects. Give it to him and a buffalo-rattle massage too if he wants. They should make it a Catholic rite, but blind, faith-based extreme religions hate competition. All hail Science, hallowed be thy name…

but even saw his annual salary rise by £28,000 to £512,000 last year,”

The sort of thing I point out every day. Whatever you may attribute to motive, which is hard to prove intent, it goes to show EVERYONE IS HAPPY WITH HIS ACTIONS after the fact. They aren’t mad at his failures and graft at all, or they’d at the least shut this down. Like the ‘08 bank bonuses, 100% tax bailout cash, larger than the GDP of Iceland.

So? They’re happy. They approve. A job well done. Now WHICH job? Which action were they so thrilled with they approved of it with a bonus and promotion. Which know which one with Fauci: killing all those gay guys.

““Mother Of All” Supply Chain Shocks Looms As China Locks Down Ports (ZH)”

They are blockading us, or we are blockading them. Are we letting their viruses salted in the goods clock out? Are we stopping their banking? Are they stopping in lieu of a new gold-dollar so they actually get paid for a change? Like so many things, the only thing we can be sure of is the official story is a lie and makes no sense.

In 1999, Vladimir Putin suddenly sprang from bureaucratic obscurity to the office of Prime Minister.”

Like this. Uh-huh. Like Trump, he just accidentally appeared and has no team or power-lock behind him, was never coming from anything or going to anything. One big, amazing accident. I guess all the other KGB colonels were just busy that day and didn’t take the job instead. Yup. Just like BoJo the clown. From nowhere, TO nowhere, nobody behind him, with no agenda to safety-relief that Brexit…with Globalist-obedient lying. Like Obama I was trying to be hopeful, but wouldn’t bet a nickel on him. Right again.

US Envoy In Europe Says ‘Drumbeat of War Is Sounding Loud’ (Hill)”

They’re kidding, right? Remember the year-long materiel buildup for the Iraq war?

They’re begging Russia to take a swing and save them. Hide the present money-war money-collapse, empty shelves, street desperation, etc. Lockdowns, Obedience to the state. A war hides all that. Why would Russia help? Why when they can let us collapse the way we let them collapse? After failing in food. And F-Stan. And then gold prices spiked in inflation.

After an 8-hour shift wearing a properly fittted N95 mask:”

Safe and effective. ….Except the part where after it gets wet its filtering quality drops. Now that’s a LOT longer than with blue masks, which don’t work at all studies show, but maybe 2-4 hours, depending? So they’re swapping them all the time, right? Without touching them with their hands? NOPE. So hope you’re in the first half of their sift, while PPE still might mostly work okay.

If you want one for home that might work at least mostly – which still won’t help you hands, clothes, etc – this one seems plausible: https://betterbuys.co.za/product/silicone-reusable-face-mask-with-10-x-n95-filtersgb2626-2006-and-adjustable-earloop-hygienic-and-easy-to-wash/ It’s lighter but at least has a seal, and has less to end up in the Blue-Mask-Horizon, the Pacific’s greatest garbage mat.

Dr. D
    Participant

Oh, PS, an hour after every FBI director they could find said “I don’t know” about any people, groups, charges, THEY CHARGE 11 PEOPLE WITH SEDITION.

So wait, you were about to pull the trigger on these indictments, already had the grand juries, BUT YOU DIDN’T KNOW?

Or you were LYING TO CONGRESS, giving no oversight from the people whatsoever? I’d haul them up and give them 60 days for perjury before Congress for d—king with me.

Oh, and yes, I’m glad they brought charges — now we can have a discussion, with evidence and rules — but the case was so solid it took you a YEAR to find any evidence? When according to you these guys are in an armed and active rebellion, with violence and guns? Gosh I feel safe now. Just like the 20 years it took to fiiiiiiinnnnnnaaaaalllllyyy make a case for Epstein and Maxwell. So…how many victims in that time? And your case is so serious, you let them wander around a YEAR. In which time they did NOTHING.

Okey-dokey.

Just a thought I had this third morning of rotten sleep:
    The reason they needed to get everyone stabbed wasn’t because they needed to destroy the control group which would mark their “vaccines” as ineffective. It’s obvious the “vaccines” were useless- sometimes even worse than useless.
    And the “bad batches” were there in order for you to think that there was something other than saline in 9 billion syringes.
    But when 5G really gets rolling- with its ability to mess with your body’s calcium signaling- we will blame the damage on the “vaccines”.
    Long aluminum foil.

My tin foil hat is most becoming.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

• Clinical Outcomes Among Patients Infected With Omicron (medRxiv)

This table S10 from the report shows there were 52,133 patients with Omicron (SGTF) and 16,929 with Delta (No SGTF).

Half of the Delta patients were unvaxxed (49.6%).
    Only a quarter of the Omicron patients were unvaxxed (26%).

74% of the Omicron patients were vaxxed.
    Only 0.5% of the Omicron patients were unvaxxed with a documented previous infection.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.11.22269045v1.full-text#T12

absolute galore
    Participant

Just in case you thought everything was easing up, here are today’s NYT headlines (disclaimer: I did not read the actual articles):
    Hospitals Nearing Capacity in 2 Dozen States as Omicron Spreads

The extremely contagious variant is fueling a coronavirus wave that is pushing hospitals close to capacity in several parts of the U.S., government figures show.
    At least 80 percent of staffed hospital beds were occupied in 24 states on Thursday. I.C.U.s in 18 states and Washington, D.C., were nearly full. Here’s the latest.
    (Well, now that the SCOTUS has okayed vaccine mandates for health care workers, the staffed hospital beds situation should improve. Wait…)

The Supreme Court blocked an employer virus rule but let a health worker mandate stand.
    An “employer virus rule?” WTF? I guess “mandate”is too gender specific? But still okay to use for health care workers. So confusing!

No shots, no day care: Parents of children under 5 are wrestling with crises.
    Ah, this must be the Nursery School Mandate. I mean Rule.
    Novak Djokovic’s Visa Is Revoked Again by Australia
    The decision adds another twist in a drawn-out drama over the tennis star’s refusal to be vaccinated against the coronavirus. Follow our updates.

Analysis: When Tennis Became a Stage for Right and Wrong During a Pandemic

The move to deport Novak Djokovic from Australia represents an enforcement of collectivist values against an athlete who sought to play by his own rules.

Wow. I almost want to read this one! Enforcement of collectivist values vs. playing by his own rules. Right vs. Wrong. Now there’s a compelling match! In any case, seems a bit beyond medical science at this point,no?

Annd, right on que:

To Fight Covid, We Need to Think Less Like Doctors

Now that’s confusing,too. Because the majority of doctors haven’t been thinking like doctors. So do they mean we should think less like those doctors–so, like “real doctors?” Or less like the few doctors that still think like doctors used to think?

absolute et al

The extremely contagious variant is fuelng a coronavirus wave that is pushing hospitals close to capacity in several parts of the U.S., government figures show.

If we can establish that zero people so far have died from Omicron, what are these people in hospital for? Are there severe complaints that can still be treated, or are these simply people who tested rapid positive and think that means they must be sick?

I’m trying to link no lethality with overflowing hospitals, and don’t quite succeed. What am I missing?

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Omicron is 15-20 times more deadly to the unvaxxed?

STATEMENT FROM SECRETARY OF LABOR MARTY WALSH ON SUPREME COURT RULING ON OSHA EMERGENCY TEMPORARY STANDARD ON VACCINATION, TESTING

“I am disappointed in the court’s decision, which is a major setback to the health and safety of workers across the country… especially during the current surge, where unvaccinated people are 15-20 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than vaccinated people.”

https://www.dol.gov/newsroom/releases/osec/osec20220113

absolute galore
    Participant

Raul wrote: I’m trying to link no lethality with overflowing hospitals, and don’t quite succeed. What am I missing?

Damn good question. A big hint is the source for the “hospitals near capacity” :U.S., government figures show. Like every other figure out of its database, always highly suspect. And from what I understand, even in “non-covid” times, flu season always threatens to stress the system.

Wasn’t there a link recently, a first person essay from a doctor, describing how even patients in hallways is mostly SOP . Now add in shortages because hospital staff are coming down with Omicron, or have been sidelined due to mandates, and that is why the qualifier in that lede “staffed hospital beds”

absolute galore
    Participant

especially during the current surge, where unvaccinated people are 15-20 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than vaccinated people.”

It’s true, I checked his math: 15 (or 20 if you like) x zero = ZERO.

anticlimactic
    Participant

UKRAINE

It does seem like NATO wants to start a war with Russia BUT wants to be able to blame Russia for starting it!

If Ukraine can do something to force Russia to react, like genocide of the rebels, then the US can go ahead with vicious sanctions. Alternatively it can just claim Russia is invading and all the Western media will report it as truth!

It should stop there. If any NATO forces take action against Russia then it could escalate quickly. Russia has been pushed into the position where it can’t respond weakly without losing all credibility. It has repeatedly warned response will be disproportionate.

I am worried that this has gone on for so long. The US is obviously planning ‘something’.

those darned kids
    Participant

hmmm, mr. cat thinks that omnicon might be more transmissible because injection recipients make it so.

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/vaccine-efficacy-and-social-duty

those darned kids
    Participant

“The US is obviously planning ‘something’.”

that never turns out well (nor how they planned it).

deflationista
    Participant

Mass formation psychosis:

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@Raul Ilargi Meijer

The phrase “hospitals near capacity” derives all of its meaning from the word “capacity” and that word is about as slippery as any word can get because it is, by definition, an opinion about how big is big, how full is full, how capacious is capacity. Because hospitals are run as straight up businesses the Administrators of those hospitals can adjust the financials (and profit margins) by adjusting a large number of factors (like payroll, taxes, purchasing, leasing, and the number of available beds that are counted at any given moment to determine the hospital’s CAPACITY to generate income).

In other words, “capacity” (when used to describe what a hospital can handle at any given time) is a complete bullshit word with about as much meaning in medicine as “fairness” does in politics.

those darned kids
    Participant

“I’m trying to link no lethality with overflowing hospitals, and don’t quite succeed.”

nasty virus/low transmissibility 1000 infected/10 hospital
    mild virus/high transmissibility 100,000 infected/100 hospital

some people are just weak, so when any virus gets them, uh, oh..

now, i believe this is only a small part of the mayhem we are currently seeing. understaffing, underfunding, injectable injuries, bad statistics, lockdown injuries of despair are also quite relevant.

when people tell me hospitals are overwhelmed, i remind them that they are actually underfunded. do we ever say a school is “overwhelmed”!?

chooch
    Participant

No chance of a Djokovoc vs Nadal final. What circus that could have been. Just as well.

Jo

zerosum
    Participant

absolute galore
    I also checked the math
    Humor for today
    “…. unvaccinated people are 15-20 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than vaccinated people.”
    15-20 times zero is still zero
    Truth is hiding behind zero
    (pandemic is over)

Mr. House
    Participant

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10400889/Microsoft-says-reveal-summary-previous-sex-complaints-activist-shareholder-win.html

Strange, didn’t he step down due to this? I wonder why its being brought back up now? Cover for something? Maybe if you have sexual harassment charges against you, you can’t be a Pedo? The Anthony Cuomo defense?

Susmarie108
    Participant

“Art SHINES and makes the world a BRIGHTER place among the ruins…”

“BEAUTY will save the world.”

LIGHT (the Cosmic Force) and BEAUTY – are saving the world in this MOMENT. We choose to forget to remember from where we came.

Another GLOWING manger scene. Grateful for the re-occuring theme, Ilargi. What are you saying through this display?

All of us were born, tended by a human’s touch and by LOVE. The Shepherds seem to be present in all of these scenes, what may have drawn them from their meadows and fields afar, a STAR?

Yesterday’s art held a GIFT for me. I clicked on the photo for a larger view (like I always do) and tucked into the far left lower corner was a beautiful surprise! My recently departed dog. Looks just like her!

LIGHT and BEAUTY in action. LOVE to all.

Dimitri
    Participant

Dr. Robert Malone – The Story Of My Vaccine Injury: “I Almost Died”

https://thecovidworld.com/robert-malone-the-story-of-my-vaccine-injury-i-almost-died/

John Day
    Participant

@Figmund Sreud, from yesterday, regarding possibility of Russian strategic weapons in Cuba and/or Venezuela.
    Whatever the Russians are “threatening to do” is already in place, and very important.

Oroboros
    Participant

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich gives Maria Zeee an update on Nuremberg 2.0, Exposing the Agenda • January 6, 2022

https://rumble.com/vshel1-dr.-reiner-fuellmich-gives-maria-zeee-an-update-on-nuremberg-2.0.html

Reiner was asked by Maria Zeee about consequences for the perpetrators of this mass murder.

He said the Perpetrators are going to pay terrible cost including death and dying in prison and losing all their assets.

Not much different than Denninger

Real consequences, not a Kumbaya Tongue Lashing like some thing is the ‘kinder-gentler resolution.’

Susmarie108
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant

darn, i wish i had come up with this line:

“war, the ivermectin of politics.”

deflationista
    Participant

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich?!

Fuellmich, Kory, Kirsch, Malone, Gold, Lawrie, and Oz. A true mountain of disinfo.

Grifters gotta grift.

It’s you against the world.

Reiner Fuellmich Fact Checked and Exposed as a Covid Conspiracy Con

those darned kids
    Participant
    teri
    Participant

The ‘hero patient’ who received a pig’s heart when he needed a heart transplant turns out to have served some years in jail for nearly killing a man back in 1988. He had stabbed the fellow 7 times, leaving the victim paralyzed for the next 19 years until he died in 2007. So the would-be killer does his time, gets released and goes on with his life. Now he needs a heart transplant and agreed to be the test subject for the experimental pig-to-human transplant. Two things interested me about this story; one is that the place-names are all familiar to me and I had not realized until I read the story that it turns out to be a “local story” for me, and the second interesting thing is that the doctors all insist that ethically they cannot take his moral failings or criminal history into account. As I read the article, I couldn’t help but remember the story from just a couple of weeks ago wherein a patient in need of a kidney transplant was denied because he (she?) did not have the Covid vaccine. There are doctors all over the place adamantly and angrily saying that if you don’t get a vaccine, you should be refused medical treatment. I wonder if this inconsistency in attitude causes them any inner twinges. Nah, I don’t really wonder at all. I know it doesn’t.

Here are some excerpts from the heart transplant story:

He once stabbed a man seven times. Now he’s a pig heart transplant pioneer.

[…] Her daughter had sent a link to a news article about a 57-year-old man with terminal heart disease. Three days earlier at the University of Maryland Medical Center, he’d received a genetically-modified pig heart. The first-of-its-kind transplant was historic, saving the man’s life and offering the possibility of saving others.

[…] The man being heralded as a medical pioneer, David Bennett Sr., was the same man who’d been convicted in 1988 of stabbing her younger brother seven times, leaving him paralyzed. Edward Shumaker had spent the next 19 years in a wheelchair, before he had a stroke in 2005 and died two years later – one week before his 41st birthday.

“Ed suffered,” said Downey, who lives in Frederick, Md. “The devastation and the trauma, for years and years, that my family had to deal with.” After Bennett got out of prison, she said, he “went on and lived a good life. Now he gets a second chance with a new heart – but I wish, in my opinion, it had gone to a deserving recipient.”

More than 106,000 Americans are on the national waiting list for an organ transplant, and 17 people die each day never receiving the organ they need. In the face of such a shortage, it can seem unconscionable to some families that those convicted of violent crimes would be given a life-saving procedure so many desperately need.

But most doctors don’t share that view. There are no laws or regulations prohibiting someone with a criminal history from receiving a transplant or an experimental procedure like the one Bennett had.

“The key principle in medicine is to treat anyone who is sick, regardless of who they are,” said Arthur Caplan, a bioethics professor at New York University. “We are not in the business of sorting sinners from saints. Crime is a legal matter.”

While that is the official stance of federal officials and ethics committees in charge of transplant regulations, wide discretion is given at the local level to hospitals, who decide which individuals qualify to be added to the national waiting list.

At that level, other considerations are often taken into account, including a person’s history of substance abuse or a prisoner’s risk of developing an infection while in incarceration, along with access to follow-up care.

Medical ethicists argue that the criminal justice system already imposes jail time, financial restitution or other punishments on those convicted of violent offenses. Withholding medical services is not a part of that punishment.

That division between the legal and medical systems exists for good reason, said Scott Halpern, a medical ethics professor at the University of Pennsylvania.
    “We have a legal system designed to determine just redress for crimes,” he said. “And we have a health care system that aims to provide care without regard to people’s personal character or history.”

University of Maryland Medical Center officials declined to say whether they knew about Bennett’s criminal past.
    In a written statement, officials said the Baltimore hospital provides “lifesaving care to every patient who comes through their doors based on their medical needs, not their background or life circumstances.” […]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/once-stabbed-man-seven-times-155320516.html

those darned kids
    Participant

hmmm, what’s the best way to make a buck?

oh, i know! destroy your career and get blacklisted. then the dollaritos just come knockin’!

deflationista
    Participant

Mass formation psychosis:

Video blaming COVID vaccination for athlete’s death has a problem: He died in 2013, 7 years before pandemic

https://www.masslive.com/coronavirus/2021/12/video-blaming-covid-vaccination-for-athletes-death-has-a-problem-he-died-in-2013-7-years-before-pandemic.html

Doc Robinson
    Participant

This essay was also published at The Daily Skeptic with the title “I Am Unvaccinated.”

“For most people my vaccination status is surprising. For many, it’s incomprehensible. How could an MIT-educated, well-meaning, rational (hopefully), Massachusetts-born, Democrat who works in public health still not have a Covid vaccine?”

“This essay is my attempt to explain my vaccination status as best I can. It’s a complicated answer, which touches on family, science, policy, and morality.”

https://www.coryzue.com/writing/coming-clean/

D Benton Smith
    Participant

When the Bad Guys are as transparently in our face with their crimes as they are now then there are only two possible conclusions I can draw. Either they are so arrogant that they don’t care about being stupid , or they are so stupid that they don’t know they’re arrogant. I’m not sure which case is worst.

Dimitri
    Participant
    D Benton Smith
    Participant

@deflationista About that scuzzy Medika hit piece on Reiner Fullmich

Just so’s ya know

“Medika” is a one-man front group founded and run by just that one, lonely, guy, Dr. Robert Turner. This “property” (i.e. one guy with a keyboard and an internet connection ) just got scooped up by international PR and Marketing outfit, Finn Partners. Nothing smelly there.

Top that, Flatulantista.

chooch
    Participant

No shots, no daycare (NYT)

“Ronald McDonald House was a safe space for us – a shelter in the storm. I would not stay there if unvaccinated families were sharing the same space while my child was on a ventilator in the hospital. Come on people. It’s not ok to put others at risk like that.”

“A moment of silence for all the vaccinated workers in warehouses, factories, stores & restaurants, who now must spend large amounts of time beside unvaccinated employees. That’s quite a stress if they’re vulnerable or live with people who are.”

“I have spent time w President Biden on this pandemic. He doesn’t think he’s gotten everything right. He’s not all that concerned with how he’s perceived at any particular moment. But he cares deeply about every American life & what we can do to help save it.” Andy Slavic

chooch
    Participant

Fauci fumbled the messaging

Gottlieb looks like the new voice.

As a matter of risk mitigation, more and more companies are going to implement vaccine requirements going forward. There will new jabs and variant upgrade jabs coming on line.
    I like what the cat man wrote the other in regards to going forward if you are in the informed consent minority.

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/we-wont-get-normality-back-without

What’s to look for in the courts. Also, keep an I on state legislation.

The Supreme Court’s stay is an interim form of relief, in effect while the parties litigate the actual legality of the ETS before the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals. In other words, there will be complete briefing and oral arguments from the interested parties on all aspects of the legal merits of the OSHA ETS before the Sixth Circuit, whose final order can then again be appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court for a final decision on the lawfulness of the ETS.

An unknown aspect of the ETS’s fate is whether OSHA will continue to litigate this matter, throw in the towel, or go back to the drawing board. OSHA issued a statement following the Court’s decision expressing disappointment and stating: “Regardless of the ultimate outcome of these proceedings, OSHA will do everything in its existing authority to hold businesses accountable for protecting workers…”

Key Takeaways
    Employers covered by the OSHA ETS may halt compliance efforts. This includes requiring employees to provide vaccination status and/or requiring weekly COVID-19 testing and mandatory use of face coverings. Employer relief is temporary, however, and contingent on future rulings of the Sixth Circuit and, potentially, the U.S. Supreme Court.

those darned kids
    Participant

dmitiri: joe is right. Plus, THOSE WHO GET MYOCARDITIS FROM THE VIRUS NEVER GET ANY EARLY TREATMENT!

grrrrrrrrrrr…………..

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Would everybody please try to refrain from normalization of the wacky idea of somehow going back to normal ?
    You cannot go back to normal. You can’t go back to anything at all. There’s an obstacle to such travel, called Physical Reality. I suppose you could conceptually imagine going back to history . . . but that’s not actually going anywhere, is it? Look around. Look deeply and perceptively, and take notes. Now sort of “average out” all the stuff that you see. That “rough average” is what is called the norm. Things close to that norm are normal. So, there’s the only normal you’re ever going to go to. If you want normal to be different or “better” than it is right now then that’s going to take a little work, and the ONLY possible starting point for that work is the set of conditions (Reality) that factually exist NOW . . . normally.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.