Debt Rattle January 15 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 15 2021

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Mr. House
    Participant

“Has fighting covid19 been declare a war by the USA?”

According to wolfstreet it is.

anticlimactic
    Participant

Social Media

People are peeking behind the curtain, and instead of finding a friendly wizard they see a bunch of old white guys intent on making sure only their viewpoint is allowed!

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/norway-sounds-alarm-over-vaccine-risks-elderly-frail-after-23-deaths
    In what can only be described as a somewhat concerning turn of events, health experts from Wuhan, China, called on Norway and other countries to suspend the use of mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines produced by companies such as Pfizer, especially among elderly people (following the surge in deaths in Norway described below)

Older people, especially those over 80, should not be recommended to receive any COVID-19 vaccine, he said.

The Chinese health experts instead say that the most elderly and frail should be recommended to take medicines to improve their immune system.

Norwegian officials said 23 people had died in the country a short time after receiving their first dose of the vaccine. Of those deaths, 13 have so far been autopsied, with the results suggesting that common side effects may have contributed to severe reactions in frail, elderly people, according to the Norwegian Medicines Agency.

madamski cafone
    Participant

“Sadly, I’ve concluded that this election was more or less honest as modern elections.”

That is indeed sad, given that NOV 3 2020 was the most fraudulent election in American history; fait accompli

You might read my remark you quoted and ask yourself: how honest ARE most modern elections? Answer that, Batman, and then wonder what exactly you are so sad about? I didn’t say this election was honest. Honest as…

See? The urge to fight, to disagree, to make someone appear wrong so you can appear to be right, is like some invisible, oh, I don’t know, virus? You end up swinging your fist at your own straw man. I’d rather hunt for truth. It’s one of my hobbies. Thanx for making my point.

Ta-ta, merry misanthropes! It was fun!

Big Dick Kennedy: you are indeed a big dick and proud of it, but you pay your way with nicely transgressive news analysis and history tidbits. Be good, or at least as good as you know how to be.

I done told you…

Noirette
    Participant

madamski, the problem is that ‘remedies’ (aka making life at least bearable for the majority, and hopefully ‘better’ in the future, world, but as discussed here, mostly USA) depends on how the situation is viewed, and what bits and pieces of “truth” – aka shifting suppositions and beliefs in some brands of ‘facts’ – a majority, or influential minority, or just plain despots, can impose.

But you knew this already.

For ex.I believe the election was ‘rigged’ (e.g. ‘real’ votes, Trump 77 million, Biden 66 or less, just invented nos., something like that..) .. However this says nothing about any ‘remedies’. Should Trump thus be re-instated? The DNC head figures / others who colluded thrown into prison? Voting rights for ppl who are ‘deplorables’ or ‘of color’ or whatever, removed? A new war, what? None of this makes any sense….So…what are some other proposals?

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.