Debt Rattle January 18 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 18 2022

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

US colleges set to impose new N95 masking requirements, increased pandemic restrictions as classes reopen

According to Fox News, Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore plans to require N95 or KN95 masks or a combination of a cloth mask and a surgical mask for every student and faculty member returning to campus, the school announced on Friday. Masks will also be distributed throughout the campus.

In addition to the mask requirement, the school is imposing a Feb. 1 deadline for booster shots and students on campus will be tested twice a week. Those returning to live on campus will be required to quarantine. Likewise, dining facilities will shift to a takeaway service, with no in-house dining. Any non-academic indoor events of more than 50 people will require special permission through Feb. 6.

https://thepostmillennial.com/us-colleges-set-to-impose-new-mask-requirements-pandemic-restrictions-as-classes-reopen

Federal money meant to combat COVID-19 instead spent on pension bailouts, critical race theory programs, cash grants to illegal immigrants.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/covid-con-part-2-how-billions-pandemic-relief-funds-went-everything

WES
    Participant

V.P.:

Having 500 students in an auditorium for an academic event is safe, but having 50 students in a non-academic event is not safe!.

zerosum
    Participant

Veracious Poet

I couldn’t follow your rant.
    Too many words tossing me thru raging conflicting rapids imaginary
    😉

Bill7
    Participant

so many Explainers.

by the word, or on retainer?

hey, that rhymes

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

@ezlxa1949

“British police in Austria? A newly borderless world?”

Yes, it’s a sad story. Sister Maria was known in those parts as a problem without a solution. And because the approaching officers wore foreign uniforms, Maria was slow to realize that it was a trap, and was hence taken into custody.

Anonymous sources claim that she was quickly flown to one of NATO’s nearby black sites and interrogated by top operatives. After about an hour of waterboarding, she started singing like a canary, naming names and other popular tunes.

This was confirmed by the fact that not long after Maria’s arrest, the Abby was raided by multiple tactical teams, and a large server farm was discovered behind a hidden wall in the basement. Langley’s best cryptographers are busy attempting to crack the password to terabytes of encrypted data recovered in the raid. It seems that for security reasons, only the Mother Superior knew the encryption password, which she took to her grave shortly after her arrest by swallowing a hidden cyanide pill.

Bill7
    Participant

well I bet they regret that

DarkMatter
    Participant

Maybe there should be a deck of cards similar to the Rogues and Heroes decks from Desert Storm.

Aces1
    Aces2

sumac.carol
    Participant

Nation-wide trucker protest underway in Canada protesting vax mandates for Canada-US trucking.
    https://m.facebook.com/Freedom-Convoy-2022-100286905896085/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Veracious Poet
    Participant

I couldn’t follow your rant.
    Too many words tossing me thru raging conflicting rapids imaginary

From institutions of higher mind fuckery came children with mystical farts…
    Who in their vane acumen devised a plan to murder Infinity…
    Followed by the inane who in naivete dutifully play a part…
    Now all are governed by heinous canons of chicanery…
    The obtuse crestfallen & hungry for games that are naught.

Is that better?

Gary

those darned kids
    Participant

beware! on december, 31st at 23:59:59 all computers will stop working!!!

those darned kids
    Participant

thanks, sumac (have you ever tried sumac berries?). i just might go down to the highway and give ’em a thumbs up. plus, i can get my picture snapped by the rcmp (see y’all there!), too.

Bill7
    Participant

Tom Luongo says “we’re all Novak Djokovic now”. How cute!

No- we’re all *Jose Padilla* now. That’s mainly why he got that dehumanizing treatment in the first place- as a warning to the 90%. Mr.Djokovic was just a timely convenient reminder.

Bill7
    Participant

The emphasis on personalities all through the “pandemic” is a curiosity, and likely a misdirection.

“Ooh!, Fauci / Gates / Zients / Schwab / ..

bit-players, and easily replaced. yeesh, dudes.. “the narrative is clearly crumbling.” 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.