Debt Rattle January 20 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 20 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Johannes Vermeer Woman holding a balance 1662-63   • WHO: Lift International Traffic Bans, Proof Of Vaccination Not Needed (G.) • England Ends Al
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 20 2022]

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Wonder how much worse Klownifornia will get once they drive the remaining SANE humans out of the state:

California regulators have forced the shutdown of a Christian preschool in El Cajon for declining to force the state’s mask mandate (on 2-3 yo children), which applies even in indoor settings on private property.

Foothills Christian Church Preschool was temporarily shut down last month by the California Department of Social Services. with the school’s director, Tiffany McHugh, legally barred from working with children for declining to enforce a mask mandate on the two and three-year old children who attend the school.

McHugh is permanently banned from working with children.

California’s Regime Shuts Down Christian Preschool For Declining to Mask Three-Year Old Kids

V. Arnold
    Participant

Johannes Vermeer Woman holding a balance 1662-63

Wow! What a totally amazing painting that is…
    The detail and it’s subtlety is fascinating…
    Just how does one embrace the totality of it?

Dr. D
    Participant

The Anglos hate and extract their children more than anyone in the world.

The newscasters’ reaction to a student breaking down saying “You’ve ruined my life for nothing”?

“I’m sorry, where you saying something? We were daydreaming about our pensions and houses and not listening there. Say it again and I’ll put on a faker face pretending I care.”

Luckily, school and exams were always a complete unnecessary con. BY the same adults who are extracting her and not caring. But she doesn’t know that.

What was that about choosing our “Cuomo Acres” nursing home?

₿oogaloo
    Participant

Wow! What a totally amazing painting that is…The detail and it’s subtlety is fascinating…Just how does one embrace the totality of it?

First I look at the woman. Then I try to figure what’s going on in the painting behind her. Then I read the title. Then I notice the balance, which I probably would not have noticed for a long time if I did not read the title.

redshift
    Participant

Krugman doesn’t know how fractional reserve banking works? Are you kidding me?!

I have no Facebook account, makes it hard to share, but try this: https://fb.watch/aF1WiKfZax/

Nigel Farage says that an FOIA request results in a total number of 17,000 deaths in the UK from Covid, without underlying conditions. Worldometer has those deaths at 152,000.

700,000 people die in the UK each year.

Wait, also: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U90eDxJV_9k

those darned kids
    Participant

it is absolutely ridiculous that we pay private institutions to create our money.

what a scam.

chooch
    Participant

Where does this come from?

“60% of the injected have detected ‘micro clots’ with the D-dimer test in the 1st week after injection. Right heart failure within 3 years is common”

Vinay Prasad interviewed Tracy Beth Horgan. Both docs but see themselves as reasoned data driven vaccinators. At one point Vinay asks.

You are someone who cares about balancing the efficacy of vaccines and minimizing their harms—is this an accurate characterization?

Her response only proves she belongs to a cult.

Absolutely. My interpretation of the data is vaccines continue to be the best tool we have to prevent severe disease. When health care workers could get vaccinated, I got mine the first day I could. That being said, I had wished my parents and older patients could have gotten theirs before me. I begged unsuccessfully to extend my time between the first and second dose because of cardiac side effects I had had from the first dose (which came on quite severely while running). I continue to strongly recommend vaccines to my patients (and now boosters for all over 40-50 or with specific risk factors) and help facilitate vaccination appointments for them and talk them through the data.

https://vinayprasadmdmph.substack.com/p/tracy-beth-hoeg-md-phd-the-interview

The road to hell is paved virtue. If it goes south for her in the future, will she blame the jab?

“That being said, I had wished my parents and older patients could have gotten theirs before me. I begged unsuccessfully to extend my time between the first and second dose because of cardiac side effects I had had from the first dose (which came on quite severely while running).

Mr. House
    Participant

he who holds the gold makes the rules, got gold? 😉

Silver is up a 1.45 this week, oil is climbing quickly, i’ve heard rumors of a banking crisis in march or april. The ten year has also been climbing quickly lately. Could be an interesting next few months.

anticlimactic
    Participant

BOJO

I can’t help wondering if the continuous attacks on Boris Johnson are because of his relaxed attitude to COVID.

Is it an attempt to replace him with a leader just as batshit crazy as other European ‘leaders’?

those darned kids
    Participant

from mr. cat:

those darned kids
    Participant

woohoo! i got an image to post!!!!

[the above courtesy of el señor gato]

those darned kids
    Participant

chooch: “Where does this come from?

“60% of the injected have detected ‘micro clots’ with the D-dimer test in the 1st week after injection.”

that’s the number from dr. hoffe, a b.c. doctor. he tested some patients. no one else seems to have run any tests..

John Day
    Participant

“Seize The Initiative’ is up, with a fair amount you have seen here, and another construction picture:
    https://www.johndayblog.com/2022/01/seize-initiative.html

The WEF “Great Reset” has not quite worked out yet, and the window of opportunity for this final-solution is considerably less open than it was a year ago.
    The trajectory of that plan was to change everything at once for everybody. Vaccine-passports on smartphones would also be wallets for central bank digital currency, and record where you were and what you spent it on, to be reviewed for appropriateness… You were on the road to “Own nothing and be happy” by 2030.
    Tessa (fights robots) Lena had The Great Reset For Dummies in late 2020, which is still a wonderful perspective piece.

​ ​Thus, the practical aim of the Great Reset is to fundamentally restructure the world’s economy and geopolitical relations based on two assumptions: one, that every element of nature and every life form is a part of the global inventory (managed by the allegedly benevolent state, which, in turn, is owned by several suddenly benevolent wealthy people, via technology)—and two, that all inventory needs to be strictly accounted for: be registered in a central database, be readable by a scanner and easily ID’ed, and be managed by AI, using the latest “science.” The goal is to count and then efficiently manage and control all resources, including people, on an unprecedented scale, with unprecedented digital anxiety and precision—all while the masters keep indulging, enjoying vast patches of conserved nature, free of unnecessary sovereign peasants and their unpredictability.
    https://tessa.substack.com/p/great-reset-dummies

​Steve Kirsch: ​The narrative is falling apart, piece by piece
    ​ ​The vaccines make you more likely to get COVID: It was supposed to make things better, but we’re basically mandating you get a shot that makes you more likely to get infected… UK Government Data proves the Covid-19 Vaccines DOUBLE your chan​ces of catching Covid-19​.
    ​ ​The vaccines aren’t safe: I’m now hearing a lot from prominent formerly pro-vax docs that they are turning on the vaccine.​..
    ​Cloth masks don’t work: ​(nor do surgical masks) ​The CDC finally admits that cloth masks that they said worked before and that everyone wore don’t actually work.​..
    ​ ​Kids shouldn’t have boosters shots: Top WHO scientist finally admits that kids shouldn’t get boosted!!!! Yet the US colleges and universities aren’t going to back off.​..
    ​ Remdesivir is killing patients, not saving them: RDV is standard operating procedure in the US, but everyone I talk to says it doesn’t work and is much more likely to kill patients than save them…[Remdesivir might work in the first week, since it impairs viral replication, but nobody gets sick enough to hospitalize in the first week. Hospitalization occurs in the second week, the inflammatory phase, where the immune response to the (already decreasing) virus wreaks havoc.]
    ​Social distancing doesn’t work: The MIT study came out in April, 2021 that showed social distancing makes no difference.
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-narrative-is-falling-apart-piece

John Day
    Participant

The breaking down of this particular narrative entry to the world of owning nothing and living (as permitted) through a smartphone ap​, does not mean that goal is abandoned by the billionaires, who did very well in the past 2 years. ( may have noticed.) They have consolidated ownership at their level, and reduced ownership of small businesses which have gone bankrupt. This is a new high water mark of wealth disparity in our world.
    I see the next on-ramp to the Build Back Better expressway as being free-digital-currency in the next financial crisis. The carrot.
    “Sure you need some help right now. Take this free electronic money and pay on your credit card, mortgage and car.” You see where that goes.

mRNA gene-insertion technology, “the vaccine”, has not gone away, and the fatal side effects are being brushed under the bulging rug by corporate media and governments, because there is a lot of liability to go around, if everybody realizes how very bad the body count and medical consequences are. All cause mortality is up, up, up… I believe we can openly address this ongoing threat. There is some hope to publicly address the global mass poisoning, some hope…

​ ​Moderna will have an Omicron-specific vaccine as early as March​ (ha, ha, too late)​, and they won’t be the only ones. The compliant triple jabbed can look forward to having their fully vaccinated status revoked once again…
    ​ ​Moderna are working in close collaboration with “Dr. Fauci’s team” and with public health experts to develop an annual combined mRNA flu, RSV and Corona vaccine to reduce “compliance issues.”
    ​ ​The industry more broadly has targeted about 20 pathogens for vaccine development, from Zika to Nipah, with a view towards being able to rapidly deploy mRNA vaccines against future virus threats.
    ​ ​The ​”​vaccinators​”​ are a great sword of Damocles over our heads. As I type this, they are scouring the earth for the novel pathogens their products require, and they, together with their bureaucratic and academic allies, will do their level best to call into being new pandemic scares and vaccination campaigns whenever possible – perhaps every flu season.
    https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/the-vaccinators-will-never-stop-vaccinating

​CJ Hopkins, The Last Days of the Covidian Cult
    ​ ​This isn’t going to be pretty, folks. The downfall of a death cult rarely is. There is going to be wailing and gnashing of teeth, incoherent fanatical jabbering, mass deleting of embarrassing tweets. There’s going to be a veritable tsunami of desperate rationalizing, strenuous denying, shameless blame-shifting, and other forms of ass-covering, as suddenly former Covidian Cult members make a last-minute break for the jungle before the fully-vaxxed-and-boosted “Safe and Effective Kool-Aid” servers get to them.
    ​ ​Yes, that’s right, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, the official Covid narrative is finally falling apart, or is being hastily disassembled, or historically revised, right before our eyes. The “experts” and “authorities” are finally acknowledging that the “Covid deaths” and “hospitalization” statistics are artificially inflated and totally unreliable (which they have been from the very beginning), and they are admitting that their miracle “vaccines” don’t work (unless you change the definition of the word “vaccine”), and that they have killed a few people, or maybe more than a few people, and that lockdowns were probably “a serious mistake.”​ …
    ​ It was always mostly just a matter of time. As Klaus Schwab said, “the pandemic represent[ed] a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world.” …
    ​ It isn’t over, but that window is closing, and our world has not been “reimagined” and “reset,” not irrevocably, not just yet. Clearly, GloboCap underestimated the potential resistance to the Great Reset, and the time it would take to crush that resistance. And now the clock is running down, and the resistance isn’t crushed … on the contrary, it is growing. And there is nothing GloboCap can do to stop it, other than go openly totalitarian, which it can’t, as that would be suicidal.​
    [The carrot, CJ, the CARROT]​
    ​ ​“New Normal totalitarianism — and any global-capitalist form of totalitarianism — cannot display itself as totalitarianism, or even authoritarianism. It cannot acknowledge its political nature. In order to exist, it must not exist. Above all, it must erase its violence (the violence that all politics ultimately comes down to) and appear to us as an essentially beneficent response to a legitimate ‘global health crisis’ …”
    ​ I don’t know what is going to happen. I’m not an oracle. I’m just a satirist. But we are getting dangerously close to the point where GloboCap will need to go full-blown fascist if they want to finish what they started. If that happens, things are going to get very ugly. I know, things are already ugly, but I’m talking a whole different kind of ugly. Think Jonestown, or Hitler’s final days in the bunker, or the last few months of the Manson Family.​ [CJ lives in Germany. It’s bad in Germany.]
    ​https://cjhopkins.substack.com/p/the-last-days-of-the-covidian-cult

John Day
    Participant

Irish journalist, Graham Dockery, asks: How did Fox News become the voice of reason?
    ​ ​But the American of 2002, if you could pry him away from ‘CSI: Miami,’ would find it shocking to flip on the news networks and find the sole anti-war message at prime time coming from Fox News, and the loudest pro-war shrieking coming from the liberal CNN and MSNBC.
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/546564-tucker-carlson-ukraine-war/

​ Every year there is a story presenting the powerful evidence that Martin Luther King Jr. was murdered by the FBI and local police, by the best marksman in​ the Memphis police department, who spent the whole prior day practicing at the rifle range. He was finally smothered to death with a pillow in the hospital, by doctors.
    The King family is still trying to get the case reopened…
    https://covertactionmagazine.com/2022/01/17/did-j-edgar-hoover-order-the-assassination-of-martin-luther-king-jr/

Israel finds 4 Covid vaccine jabs ‘not good enough’ against Omicron
    ​ ​Despite the new findings, Israeli health officials already moved ahead with fourth doses for the elderly, the immunocompromised and medical workers beginning earlier this month, with some 500,000 receiving a second booster on top of an initial two-dose regimen as of Sunday.
    https://www.rt.com/news/546337-israel-omicron-booster-trial/

​ ​New research suggests COVID was less deadly than thought in first year of pandemic​ ​(​The​ case is water-tight, but the conclusions are unpopular.)
    Meta-research pioneer John Ioannidis of Stanford cuts “infection fatality rate” by half for age groups including young people, using international “seroprevalence” review.
    https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/new-research-suggests-covid-was-less-deadly-thought-first-year-pandemic

Susmarie108
    Participant

What a totally amazing painting that is…

Today’s selection: Johannes Vermeer Woman holding a balance 1662-63 is “balanced” in so many ways. I appreciate the open space on the grey wall which shifts the entire presentation into focus, strategically balanced to bring awareness to the moment of contemplation (inviting you to do the same, to go beyond the painting itself). The presence of skillfully draped fabrics and or fabrics in a random pile always fascinates me; the skill needed to paint these fabrics and fur is immense. How heavy the clothes must have been in those days. The brightest LIGHT is found at the woman’s HEART center. LOVEly in every way.

John Day
    Participant

​Boris Johnson is a political survivor… ​England Ends All COVID Passports, Mask Mandates, Work Restrictions
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/england-ends-all-covid-passports-mask-mandates-work-restrictions

Starbucks says will no longer require vaccine or testing for employees​ (“Weathervane”)
    https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/starbucks-says-it-will-no-longer-require-vaccine-or-testing-employees

​Jenny said two teachers at her school, where I treated multiple teachers (free) for COVID last winter, just came back from COVID leave, having been treated by their doctors with ivermectin. This is a BIG CHANGE in Austin (though a small sample)​.
    The War on Treatment Is Fiercer Now Than Even Covid Itself​ , Mary​ ​Beth​ ​Pfeiffer

The War on Treatment Is Fiercer Now Than Even Covid Itself

John Day
    Participant

Western governments drop plans to cut Russia off from SWIFT – media​
    ​ ​German newspaper Handelsblatt has reported that Western leaders have ruled out the possibility of disconnecting Russia from the global banking interchange SWIFT. However, the US government has contradicted the assertion.
    ​ ​“No option is off the table,” a spokesperson for Washington’s National Security Council told reporters on Monday.
    ​ ​The denial comes after Handelsblatt claimed that the US had, in fact, given up on the threat of removing Russia from SWIFT in talks with the German government. If the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication cuts ties with Russian banks, Germany would have no way of paying Moscow for its natural gas contracts.
    https://www.rt.com/russia/546324-germany-us-swift-sanctions/

​The US wants to ship liquified natural gas to Europe at triple the Russian price, but does not have the shipping capacity or terminal capacity to do it.
    “Got Your Back”, indeed.​ US Scrambles For ‘Contingency Plans’ From Energy Firms On Gas Supply Crunch Amid Russia-Ukraine Crisis
    https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/us-scrambles-input-energy-firms-europe-gas-supply-amid-russia-ukraine-standoff

​Iran is selling a lot of oil to China. China must buy less elsewhere. Iran may not be able to increase supply into global markets as much as we had assumed.
    ​Flouting Sanctions, Iran Says Oil Sales Have Enjoyed “Staggering” Rise Over Past Year
    https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/flouting-sanctions-iran-says-oil-sales-have-enjoyed-staggering-rise-over-past-year

John Day
    Participant

Energy analyst, Art Berman, talks about the ill-planned “trip to Abilene” for a mediocre meal, which nobody really wanted, but everybody went along for.
    Population is the currency of evolution. Growth is not some frivolous, uniquely human behavior. There seems to be a genetic imperative for all species to increase their numbers. Those with the best access to highly productive sources of energy grow the most. Those that are able to adapt with larger populations live and those that are not become extinct.
    ​ ​Energy is central. Any movement, activity or event in nature requires energy. Energy is and always will be the currency of life.​..​
    ​ ​Most people think that the economy runs on money. It doesn’t. It runs on work which requires energy. The economy runs on energy. Energy is the economy. Oil is the primary source of energy today therefore, oil is the economy…
    ​ ​The world has used half (51%) of all the oil ever produced in just the last 25 years…
    ​ ​This is overshoot and population growth is the root cause. Climate change is just collateral damage.​..
    ​ ​Guidelines were agreed upon to achieve net-zero emissions by 2050 at the recent COP26 meeting but no government agreed to cut its economic growth or population. In the most optimistic outcome, therefore, we will continue to overshoot earth’s ecosystem using more renewable and less fossil energy inputs.
    ​ ​U.S. envoy John Kerry’s comments are worth considering:
    ​ ​“I’m told by scientists that 50% of the reductions we have to make (to get to near zero emissions) by 2050 or 2045 are going to come from technologies we don’t yet have.”
    We’ve agreed to do something that’s impossible without a miracle.

The Climate-Change Trip to Abilene

​The Archdruid, John Michael Greer​ : The Unmanageable Future
    ​ ​Christopher Columbus, when he set sail on the first of his voyages across the Atlantic, brought with him a copy of The Travels of Sir John Mandeville, a fraudulent medieval travelogue that claimed to recount a journey east to the Earthly Paradise across a wholly imaginary Asia, packed full of places and peoples that never existed. Columbus’ eager attention to that volume seems to have played a significant role in keeping him hopelessly confused about the difference between the Asia of his dreams and the place where he’d actually arrived. It’s a story more than usually relevant today, because most people nowadays are equipped with comparable misinformation for their journey into the future, and are going to end up just as disoriented as Columbus.​..
    ​…Yet there’s another delusion, subtler but even more misleading, that pervades current notions about the future and promises an even more awkward collision with unwelcome realities.
    ​ That delusion? The notion that we can decide what future we’re going to get, and get it.​..
    ​ ​Politicians and pundits are always confidently predicting this or that future, while think tanks earnestly churn out reports on how to get to one future or how to avoid another. It’s not just Klaus Schwab and his well-paid flunkeys at the World Economic Forum, chattering away about their Orwellian plans for a Great Reset; with embarrassingly few exceptions, from the far left to the far right, everyone’s got a plan for the future, and acts as though all we have to do is adopt the plan and work hard, and everything will fall into place.
    What’s missing in this picture is any willingness to compare that rhetoric to reality and see how well it performs.​ (No time for that, right?)

The Unmanageable Future

John Day
    Participant

And this just in: Biden says the Darndest Things:
    POLITICSCNN Scrambles to Explain Away Joe Biden Saying 2022 Midterms Could Be “Illegitimate”
    Well, this is awkward.

CNN Scrambles to Explain Away Joe Biden Saying 2022 Midterms Could Be “Illegitimate”

phoenixvoice
    Participant

As I peruse yesterday’s comments…

I notice that “The Satan Club” (affiliated with The Satanic Temple, I suppose?) received exactly the horrified effect that it desires. It’s name is intended to shock and titillate. It isn’t “anti-Christ” in the religious sense, but it does attract folks who don’t espouse Christianity. One of my sons was bullied significantly in elementary school. One of the areas in which he was specifically verbally tormented came from children with Christian upbringings taunting him because he did not have a Christian upbringing. (Obviously, the taunters were not well-incorporating the Christian ideals from their homes and churches.). Ha, ha, Tucker fell for it.

Thanks to Bosco for a reason to look up the name of the odd string instrument: the Swedish nyckelharpa.

@ Michael Reed – I very much enjoyed The Unmanageable Future. Good food for thought.

Unlike a mass media outlet, TAE does not purport to share “the news.” It is a curated selection of articles and items that RIM finds currently relevant. Also, TAE doesn’t tell us *how* to think. RIM (and others via comments,) share opinions, make suggestions, etc., but opinions are out in the open, not veiled. I am reminded about why I sometimes peruse the World Socialist Website. Yeah, sure, all of their articles have a militant socialist bent. However, “Socialist” is in the title: it isn’t a hidden agenda, it is front and center. I have found that WSWS articles frequently have quotes and interviews with “run of the mill” people from around the world — the types of people that other news outlets do not consider “important” enough to interview for their articles. I appreciate the perspectives of these “run of the mill” folks (while acknowledging that they are usually also members of unions or socialist party members.)

@ ctbarnum re: antivirus blocking TAE
    No, I haven’t experienced this, however, my primary profession is IT, and so I often avoid online pitfalls as a matter of course.
    Are you able to make a screen shot or copy and paste here the message that you get in your web browser? I’m curious what exactly may be blocking it.

@ boogaloo
    The studies on masking tend to show that the effects are statistically insignificant. Although masking may be the biggest visual difference in behavior between Asia and “The West,” there are likely other relevant factors that are less visible. My own hunch on the matter is that prior exposure to similar viruses (SARS, MERS — perhaps even to a precursor of Covid as an article yesterday postulated) may be the most relevant difference between Asia and “The West.”

Boogaloo stated: “ Virtually everyone with eyes glued to their phone.”
    I’ve been an avid reader since I was quite young. I have been seen in public with “my nose in a book” for much of my existence. I read walking home from school in high school. I read TAE in the morning similarly to how my father read the paper (well, except now he reads on his laptop.)
    General question to all: (I ponder this at times.)
    Is reading in public materially different from screen staring in public? Why or why not?

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Well, JTN misspelled Kyrsten Sinema’s first name, however, I am pleased that she finally did something in the senate that I fully approve of. (I’ve voted for her more than once. Usually, I’ve been mildly disappointed by her performance in the senate.)

No, the USA does not need federalized elections, let’s keep the patchwork in place, thank you. The feds already have far too much power.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Who needs Klaus Schwab, …

Mr. Xi Plays Davos Man
    https://www.unz.com/pescobar/mr-xi-plays-davos-man/

… snip:

Xi’s key message, when it comes to addressing “Davos Man” – the trademark WEF audience – was unmistakable: China is and will continue to remain the safest of havens for global Capital. The Masters of the Universe – from BlackRock down – duly nodded their approval.

But then, there are “countercurrents”.

F.S.

Noirette
    Participant

The Pfizer inoculations for Covid 19, More harm than good.

Vid from the Canadian Covid Care Alliance

Speech with slides, no faces jawing at you. (A PDF version is also available.) It is common-sensical and a good presentation, deliberately explanatory / educational, and sticking to the published figures.

The first point treated: the principle of Do no harm…

It goes thru ‘levels’ of scientific evidence. It de-bunks the original Pfizer ‘study’ and the 95% ‘effective’ in a clear way. It then treats the 6 months Pfizer report data. Follows adverse events Pfizer, and testing failings, Pfizer. The ‘Adolescent’ trial is covered too. It goes into the dead sporty guys and gals….

(In CH, the level of the vid. would be considered last year of upper high school, or University year one presentation as to *the content.* However it presents a lot of data in a brief time, about 40 mins. so for educ. should be treated in chunks.)

It may be useful for docs, meds, profs, teachers, activists, outraged citizens, pols, etc. as it puts together a lot of info in a clear, encapsulated way, with nos. charts, etc.

[video src="http://www.preearth.net/videos/clinical-proof-pfizer-shots-do-more-harm-than-good.mp4" /]

Noirette
    Participant

[video src="http://www.preearth.net/videos/clinical-proof-pfizer-shots-do-more-harm-than-good.mp4" /]

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Re Jordan Peterson
    For at least the first round of hiring in institutions, the data including gender, name, race, address, etc., should be masked from any decision maker. If not as many colored folks or women are interested in a profession: so be it! (Funny: I majored in music and theatre in college. Both majors are predominantly women. I’ve never heard calls for more males to join the ranks of those professions…..)
    As far as university majors, it does make sense to do more outreach to women for science-heavy areas of study: I probably would have excelled in such a major, but due to my upbringing it never occurred to me until I was in my late 30s. Really, outreach should have begun in middle school….
    However, perhaps we shouldn’t try to engineer such changes at all: perhaps that is the domain of parents and communities, not schools and hiring committees.
    My own daughter likes science classes greatly, but she pours herself into the visual arts and is heading in that direction for a career. As her parent, I see that and support her efforts. All we need are opportunities to be open, and then young people and their parents and advocates can then help the young people to get to the paths that they desire.

Noirette
    Participant

Sorry for the non-functioning link, heh.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

If you copy and paste, … it works just fine! ( … it’s slow loading at the beginning.)

F.S.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Dr. John Campbell (UK) has just done a brief “break down the numbers” sort of video on his You Tube channel that is absolutely devastating in the inescapable implications of what the UK’s official Covid Deaths numbers actually are and what those numbers actually mean. Just watch it, you’ll see.

Here’s the link : https://youtu.be/9UHvwWWcjYw

In a nutshell (and the numbers geeks among you will get this first ) the numbers prove that the Covid-19 fiasco was a wilfull and deliberate act of mass murder by collaborating perpetrators.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Adding on to that, DBS, there’s this video of the case being brought against the UK government for crimes against humanity, torture, genocide etc, etc, to the international criminal court in The Hague (apologies if this has been posted before).

[video src="https://lesabbott.com/UK-LAW-SUIT/uk-court-case.mp4" /]

https://lesabbott.com/UK-LAW-SUIT/uk-court-case.mp4

Noirette
    Participant

Figmund, thx for that.

Interesting link:

How to BLAST your way to the truth about the origins of COVID-19

By Dr Ah Khan Syed, Dec 2021. (pseudonym)

Delves into the Moderna patents and more, offers a tutorial, step by step, exposition of how to use the BLAST d-base, what is shows about SARS-Cov-2. See also the comments.

https://arkmedic.substack.com/p/how-to-blast-your-way-to-the-truth

those darned kids
    Participant

wowsers, it’s getting downright frigid in heck:

It’s a Terrible Idea to Deny Medical Care to Unvaccinated People

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2022/01/unvaccinated-medical-care-hospitals-omicron/621299/

no, i haven’t read it – the atlantic?! hahahaahaha, but golly gee..

those darned kids
    Participant

i’m worried that these “easings” are all just the cat letting the cicada think it’s finally free..

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@PolderDweller

Thanks for the link. Oh, my ! That video has now sent me scrambling for corroboration, because if is legitimate then that means that the shoe (penny, ax, curtain, whatever) has indeed dropped. Sure hope so. So, I go now to do that old “due diligence” thing.

those darned kids
    Participant

compare and contrast:

Health-care cuts temporary but necessary: Interior Health Authority CEO

“We will do everything we can to get things back up and running and back to normal as soon as possible.”

https://tradingeconomics.com/canada/military-expenditure

Military Expenditure in Canada increased to 22854 USD Million in 2020 from 22204 USD Million in 2019.

oh, true north, why have thou gotten so darned stupid?

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Bankster [TD Asset Management] comments on Russia-U.S./NATO tensions – vid:

Russia-Ukraine tensions fuel talk of $100 oil

Russia-Ukraine tensions fuel talk of $100 oil

F.S.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

@DBS, quite right, I should have checked before posting. I found this which seems to corroborate the video. I’ll see if I can find even more.

https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com/2021/12/13/uk-team-file-complaint-of-crimes-against-humanity-with-the-international-criminal-court/

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Unvaxxed, evil truck drivers are being blamed! Not failing vaccines and mandates, …

Extreme weather and supply-chain snarls are among the reasons for shortages in grocery stores. Here’s another: Unvaccinated truck drivers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/unvaccinated-truckers-are-worsening-canadas-vegetable-shortage/ar-AASWKxE?ocid=winp-st

F.S.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.