Debt Rattle January 20 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 20 2022

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    zerosum
    Participant

Vaccinations and COVID-19 – Data for Israel

https://ourworldindata.org/vaccination-israel-impact
    Read em and weep

Bishko
    Participant

The boa constrictor loosens it’s coils occasionally to get a better, more deadly grip. Get ready for the next anvil to drop.

sumac.carol
    Participant

“The world has used half (51%) of all the oil ever produced in just the last 25 years…
    ​ ​This is overshoot and population growth is the root cause.”

This should be refined to reflect the fact that the wealth is a huge factor driving up energy consumption. The table below shows electricity consumption per capita for selected countries. Note that Saudi Arabia, which is not a cold climate location, is #3 (ie climate does not explain this).
    I dislike the argument that it is just population growth driving the issue because inevitably people use it to blame highly populated poor countries when it is in fact the sparsely populated rich countries that are consuming the vast majority of energy on a per capita basis.

Consumption in kilowatt hours per capita
    Canada 15,438
    United States 13,098
    Saudi Arabia 10,239
    Japan 8,010
    France 7,141
    Russia 6,917
    Germany 6,848
    United Kingdom 4,906
    China 4,906
    Turkey 3,348
    Brazil 2,570
    Mexico 2,329
    India 968
    South Korea 509
    Nigeria 157

those darned kids
    Participant

saudi is there because it takes a lot of energy to produce energy.

ctbarnum
    Participant

@John-Day

It’s not happening today, thankfully. The cause might have been a pop-up redirect (which is odd because I have a fairly good pop up blocker), but this was the screen I kept getting.

http://best-lucky-man.xyz/bonus/com-us-cc-s10-iph11-cdn/lp1-wifi.php?c=4fz2bsmknz4vz0&k=391ef82d0e64e75931153c5f7c336063&country_code=US&carrier=-&country_name=United%20States&region=Florida&city=Bradenton&isp=BRIGHT%20HOUSE%20NETWORKS,%20LLC&lang=en&os=Windows%208&osv=&browser=Firefox&browserv=96&brand=Desktop&model=Desktop&marketing_name=Desktop&tablet=4&rheight=768&rwidth=768&e=5

Sorry for the link, but I haven’t been able to post screenshots here for awhile. Also, apologies if the link messes anyone up.

Leave the computer for two minutes, return, and that page was there.

those darned kids
    Participant
    ctbarnum
    Participant

Yep, pop-up redirect. Thanks. Doing a virus scan now.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Uh, about your test…

Minnesota’s attorney general’s office announced on Wednesday it was suing a national company that issues COVID-19 tests, citing concerns with fraudulent and deceptive practices.

Other states have also received complaints about The Center for COVID Control, a business under investigation by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and the Oregon Department of Justice, USA Today reported.

The Center for COVID Control opened in 2020 and now has more than 300 testing sites with about 3,000 front line employees spread across the U.S., according to the company.

According to the attorney general’s office, “former employees recounted finding samples in bags that were well over 48 hours old, being instructed by management to falsify dates of receipt, and being instructed to lie to consumers about their tests being inconclusive or negative when, in fact, the sample had not been tested.”

https://news.yahoo.com/minnesota-ag-sues-covid-testing-230816108.html

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Mass Formation Vaccine Psychosis update:

A new study conducted by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found that prior infection with COVID-19 offered stronger protection than vaccination against reinfection and hospitalization during the Delta variant surge last summer and fall.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/cdc-prior-infection-stronger-immunity

A National Health Service (NHS) doctor in the UK who was speaking with a patient over the phone – and telling her to not take any more doses of the experimental Covid-19 vaccines because the shots are about to be pulled out of circulation, has caused alarm on social media after a video recording of their conversation went viral this week.

In the recording, which was reportedly of a telemedicine appointment out of Chichester UK, a woman is informed by the doctor that because of information that has been hidden from the public that shows the dangerousness of the rushed vaccines, they will likely be halted globally very soon, and therefore she, and everyone else she knows, should not take any more doses – for their own safety.

WATCH: NHS Doctor Tells Patient NOT to Take Covid Vaccine Because They Will Be PULLED Soon – Warns That Vaccine Data is Being Hidden From Public

ctbarnum- Yes, that was the same thing I had going on- I didn’t want to make a link or even use any of the “website”‘s indicators. (but xyz was there, as was lucky, etc). I got two more interruptions early this morning and that was (so far) the end of it. It was only showing up at TAE.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Land of the sleaze, home of the savage native:

Police have taken a suspect into custody in connection with last week’s fatal stabbing of a young woman inside a Hancock Park luxury furniture store, authorities said Wednesday.

At 1:36 p.m., the young woman sent a text to a friend saying there was someone inside the store who was “giving her a bad vibe,” LAPD Lt. John Radke said.

About 14 minutes later, a customer walked in and found Kupfer dead on the floor, covered in blood.

Police said the suspect “was not known to the victim and was a random walk in to the store.” It remains unclear what motivated the killing (Afraid to say violent criminal psychopath, would that be too hard?).

Booking records show Smith has an extensive criminal history, including an October 2020 arrest in Covina for a misdemeanor charge and a 2016 arrest in South Carolina related to resisting or assaulting a police officer. He was also marked for extradition in North Carolina in connection with an assault with a deadly weapon.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/suspect-arrested-in-womans-killing-at-hancock-park-furniture-store/

Everyday I read multiple stories of dangerous felons that have been released with a slap on the wrist after heinous crimes, who in any SANE society would have been locked up for decades to protect the public ~ In many cases the violent animals should have been put down to protect the innocent portion of mankind from further contact with the irredeemable.

But because American jurisprudence has been corrupted into a ca$h cow + electoral product for the Party of Chaos (D), the legal shystem refuses to acknowledge TRUTH, throwing the victims (past, present, future) under the bus of Reform in favor of protecting the perps…

All part & parcel of the mass formation psychosis, where 2+2=5, that has elevated sociopaths to positions of power so they can attack innocent, sane, disarmed Americans.

What next?

Blaming victims for being bitten by rabid animals, after allowing diseased animals to roam free & outlawing citizens God given right to shoot-on-site?

Wake up & smell the stench,

Gary

Here’s a picture of the monster & victim of societal madness:

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Another daily example of blaming the victim aka intellectually dishonest “journalism”:

Supply chain congestion, trains sitting idle make cargo in L.A. vulnerable to thieves: Experts

With Southern California a global hub for cargo in this e-commerce age, train cars filled with valuable goods are crisscrossing hundreds of miles of track at all hours.

But amid the supply chain congestion at local ports and elsewhere, those trains sometimes sit idle, leaving them vulnerable to thieves in urban rail yards, according to supply chain experts.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/supply-chain-congestion-trains-sitting-idle-make-cargo-in-l-a-vulnerable-to-thieves-experts/

₿oogaloo
    Participant

“If the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication cuts ties with Russian banks, Germany would have no way of paying Moscow for its natural gas contracts.”

There is always a ₿ackup payment option to the SWIFT system.

ctbarnum
    Participant

@mpsk

Same for me. Only at TAE. That said, I expect more of these types of “redirects” at other sites as the narrative crumbles. Can’t have people pointing out the establishment lies.

DarkMatter
    Participant

Covid Deaths and Vaccine Deaths
    I appreciate Mr. Unz’s analysis but he doesn’t mention the twin elephants in the room
    1) Unknown long term side effects
    2) The complete failure by the medical complex to provide or even allow early treatment options.
    Even so he gives this valuable warning:

Meanwhile, critics of the orthodox position on Covid and vaxxing should recognize that their opponents possess overwhelming political and media power, and hence they should be extremely careful to fight their battles only on the most solid and defensible grounds. Making wild, unsubstantiated accusations will merely damage their credibility, destroying one of their very few assets.

DarkMatter
    Participant

The Covid Room

DarkMatter
    Participant

Try Again
    The Covid Room

V. Arnold
    Participant

It would be difficult to find a better example of the almost complete failure of critical thinking skills on the part of the world’s populations…
    IMO, the “first world’s” populations represent the most egregious failures…
    Generating fear has proved the most effective weapon to defeat critical thinking…

Attempts to educate disintegrate under the barrage of fear…

those darned kids
    Participant

this is the only vaccination i’ll be getting:

WES
    Participant

Phoenixvoice:

Your comment about your Father reading his paper, in the good olde days, reminds me of one time my Father was reading the newspaper that didn’t turn out so well for my Father!

My Father was busy reading the newspaper at the table while my Mother was trying to talk to him. My Father kept his end of the conversation up pretty well, with the usual yes, yes, etc., until my Mom said she was going to buy a fur coat! My Father said “yes”, proving, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he hadn’t been listening to a word that my Mom had been saying!

My Father was never able to live this down 0and it became a running joke in our family!

ctbarnum
    Participant

If my memory serves correctly, this is the Pembina, ND crossing into Manitoba if entering Canada.

those darned kids
    Participant
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

Biden’s brain is dead Jim:

Attorneys general in 27 states sent a letter to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) on Wednesday, asking the agency to withdraw its coronavirus vaccine mandate for large employers.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/20/27-state-attorneys-general-ask-osha-to-withdraw-coronavirus-vaccine-mandate/

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Elsevier (re-publisher of scientific papers and much MUCH more) recent illegal censorship of McCollough & Roger’s paper on how the VAERS system has been flashing extreme signals of extreme danger from Covid vaccines adverse events for more than a year, is owned/controlled by RELX which in turn is owned/controlled by Blackrock and Vanguard.

Thus, Elsevier’s behavior probably comes as no big surprise to you. But it should . Why should it surprise?

Well, basically because it is UNNATURAL for an ostensibly capitalist , profit making, enterprise to not only KILL the Golden Goose that has been providing golden eggs right on schedule for decades, but to Rape and Murder that golden goose in broad daylight (with witnesses) and leave the carcass rotting in plain sight on a street as heavily traveled (and diligently inspected) as Wall Street . . . defies logic. Ordinary murderous thieves simply would not do such a thing. Clearly, something else is going on.

This is at least the FOURTH instance of hard number documentation of indisputable and inescapably factual evidence that the Covid 19 Pandemic/Genocide has been an intentional, deliberate , purposful and collaboratively executed mass murder on a scale never before recorded in human history. The big numbers do not lie. It is no longer scientiifically or mathematically disuputable in any meaningful sense. In geek speak it is Sigma 10. More poetically (and in this case LITERALLY) you might say that it is Dead Certain.

Furthermore, the individuals directly responsible (in every single one of those four instances) for the planning, execution and profiteering of those genocidal acts are the SAME small and easily identifiable group of dynastically wealthy and powerful families and individuals. Identifying this relatively small cohort by name and affiliation is NOT rocket science. It could not come to more than a few hundreds (or a couple of thousand) and they are none other than the SAME small circle of people who run our hierarchical “civilization” by means of various institutions which ALL come together at the top . Those lofty positions at the top are occupied (surprise!) by those self-same individuals.

In other words, folks, the masters who we have WILLINGLY served , and CONTINUE to serve. . . even up to this very moment in these perilous times. . . are intractably devoted to the purpose of killing you. Not in a figurative or metaphorical or negligent sense, but in a physical, dead stinking human corpse, ON PURPOSE sense .

To survive you must , in some way or other, get them to stop doing that. AND . . . because they are doing it through the agency of YOUR collaboration as a willing slave to their hierarchical system of “civilized” institutions . . . this trick is very hard to accomplish.

The way out is so narrow, so difficult, arduous and uncomfortable, that you could be forgiven for thinking it impossible : you must personally commit to understanding what REALLY is true or untrue, then proceed to do what is in your most enlightened best interests to do, and then accept full responsibility for the results and consequences of those actions. You can not depend upon authority, or the learnings of others. You must do it yourself . . . and you are starting way WAY back in the pack and there is a TON of backlogged procrastinated and outright AVOIDED homework to do just to get started. And (as if that wasn’t enough) everybody seems to be lying.

The sooner and more courageously you see and act then the less likely it is that you will be cornered into the position of having your choices reduced to the question of kill or be killed.

Sure wish I could help ya directly , but since it happens inside you there’s not much me or anyone else can do in that regard except tell the truth and hope that you get it. It’s up to you, and that’s that.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Sure wish I could help ya directly , but since it happens inside you there’s not much me or anyone else can do in that regard except tell the truth and hope that you get it. It’s up to you, and that’s that.

Yeah, good luck with that 😉

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

@D-Benton-Smith

Enjoyed your post. I’m looking for a Great Awakening to occur because of this latest brazen murderous overreach of the elites, but don’t plan on holding my breath.

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.