Debt Rattle January 20 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 20 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 128 total)
  • Author

Rembrandt van Rijn Portrait of his father 1628-29   • Russian Orthodox Church Issues Apocalyptic Warning (RT) • Going, Going, Gone: Fiddling Whil
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 20 2023]

Germ
    Participant

If you haven’t read this, you should. Peer reviewed, on the most prestigious NIH website, and authored by a neurosurgeon.

“The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most manipulated infectious disease events in history, characterized by official lies in an unending stream lead by government bureaucracies, medical associations, medical boards, the media, and international agencies … ”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/

Shut him up!

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Leslie Jordan cause of death confirmed: Beloved actor died of a ‘sudden cardiac dysfunction’ at 67 after a car accident in LA.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11655729/Leslie-Jordan-cause-death-confirmed-Beloved-actor-died-sudden-cardiac-dysfunction-67.html

“Dysfunction ” – that’s a medical problem right?
    Hahaha

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Why are they FINALLY “admitting” the Covid Vax could be harmful?

Why are they FINALLY “admitting” the Covid Vax could be harmful?

Limited hangout.

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Germ
    Participant

Britain: NHS Director Confirms Hospitals Lied About Cause of Death to Create Illusion of COVID Pandemic

Britain: NHS Director Confirms Hospitals Lied About Cause of Death to Create Illusion of COVID Pandemic

Tell us something we don’t know!

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Murder narrowly avoided.

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Fox News FTW !

☠️☠️☠️

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Too late darling .

☠️☠️☠️

TVASF

Dr. D
    Participant

Morgan Stanley CEO: ‘Let’s Be Honest, Davos Is an Echo Chamber’”

What is this for? Luongo. U.S. and particularly the U.S. Commercial Banks are in opposition to Davos. Clearly, as Al Gore – still having no shame, says the same discredited things he said in 1990 – the government is FOR Davos, or at least the DNC is. “Eet Ze Bugs!” should be their new campaign slogan, I’m sure it’ll be great.

Powell said the same thing: Climate and ESG doesn’t appear to be in my Congressional mandate, ma’am.

Others pile on BlackRock, ESG central, who just bought 10% of all U.S. homes to drive up the prices and lock kids out of the market? Yeah, we raised rates 500%, real estate prices are cratering. How’s Davos’ unelected policies going?

And per Davos’ plan, “Over 1 Million Workers Hit French Streets against Macron’s Pension Reform”

That’s also math, but if France needs to get the money somewhere, why are they buying 10 doses of vax per citizen on a no-bid contract and giving the few remaining weapons from the French army to Ukraine? Um, no, we’ll stop that first THEN look at pension reform. Similar things are throughout Europe, uncovered.

Speaking of, so they take the no-bid contract of 10x more doses than people and apply a lot of that direct corporate welfare to direct MSM advertising. Pfizer didn’t “Make” money and buy GMA slot: they stole money to cover the PR of stealing money. From you.

“UPenn paid President Biden more than $900,000”

Was that the UPenn that was in a scandal where adults could shower with children for money? For decades? I hear Joe may know something about that. Wait: so how is China involved? Because they know too and have the tapes.

“any desire to destroy Russia will mean the end of the world..”

Yes, but they WANT a nuclear war. You’re missing the point. That’s merely a fast-forward to their 500 million people left on earth with them on top in flying cars out of military bunkers in Denver, and everyone else a tribal serf, living in a hut. You know: the Hunger Games. This is written in all their papers as a goal much to be desired. It’s Green. It’s the theocracy of Mother Earth, and they are its priests and acolytes.

“trust in government had declined substantially, leaving corporations as the most trusted institutions in society.”

They are trying long term to make corporations eclipse government in size, then replace them. However, they forget to mention that although corporations may be better than government right now, thanks to what they just paid government to do, corporation trust may still be below 20% – rock bottom. Yes, higher than Congress, but still below bedbugs.

“Edelman said, “now trust is local, in my employer and in my company and my CEO.”

Uhhh. No. Mr. Edelman, the people HAVE a boss, they already know what that’s like. The boss just screwed them with every waking breath. YOU just screwed them with every waking breath. They have a company in cell phone and internet contract monopolies reaming them while they eat ramen. I don’t think you’re participating and sharing in that “Trust” which is earned, not given, and nowadays starts with Trust-o-Meter at 0%. Every job you’re hired at you expect to be screwed and have to immediately quit again until proven otherwise, unlike the 70s.

Tucker does have really good writers, doesn’t he? I wish I could be so succinct and still be engaging.

“‘Russiagate’ Is Dead, But Social Media Control Is Here to Stay (Livshitz)”

No it’s not: everyone I know still believes it. Somehow they know not to look at the new information ahead of time. They know to never look, so they will never know. Also Mueller is a Putin Puppet who found everything but let Cheeto go anyway. Fact! Also lockdowns worked perfectly. We know because there was a worldwide pandemic that went everywhere. Vaccines were safe and effective, that’s why everyone who was vaxxed immediately got the disease, including Fauci himself.

Even facts in front of their own eyes have zero effect, much less to go back and reverse old beliefs.

“We’re in a huge Milgram experiment here, we got Anthony Fauci in his white lab coat.”

Yes, and his victims are black, brown, and poor working people so they shock away with abandon.

“India’s purchases of Russian crude have increased year-by-year by a whopping factor of 33..”

So has Europe’s by purchase price. They’re purchasing from Russia via India.

“ Economist: Turkey Could Be on ‘Brink of Dictatorship’ (K.)”

Whiskey Tango? Since day one. And certainly since he outlawed opposition parties and got rid of the Ataturk rules. What this says is: The Economist, mouthpiece of the Rothschilds and thus the Davos Man, is only now turning against Erdogan. Meta-reality: that means up until now despite everything, they have always been FOR Erdogan, at least officially when they weren’t running an open coup against him.

So this is really a position paper, and one that demonstrates the PR approach they will attack with. Now Erdogan is near dictatorship, essentially not elected, but so is all Europe that pretends to criticize him.

“How a Corrupt FBI Could Save Joe Biden in Classified-Docs Scandal (Bovard)”

They already have. This was already demonstrated in the different enforcement. Good: now we know who you are.

“ CDC Knowingly Left Serious Adverse Events off Post-Vaccination Surveys (ET)”

Sounds like nationwide fraud. Most likely blackmail and extortion. Pretty sure that would be covered by the FBI.

“We’ve never had a situation where the federal government at very high levels is coordinating or coercing social media to do its bidding in terms of censoring people.”

Sure we have, since President Adams. However, it’s still illegal and we need to discourage that sort of thing strongly and publicly.

“How the CDC Became the Speech Police (Soave)”

As they are established to create exactly this misunderstanding, the CDC has NO POWER. They are an advisory board. They are not the government, exactly. Similar to the Fed, which is created via Congress but also entirely private. And a few other groups, actually.

So as an advisory board which has no power – much less legislative power – can someone explain to me how they can “Police” or “Enforce” anything? They have the same authority I do. I’m sorry officer if you misunderstood who I am, thought I was Mayor, and started taking orders from me. Not my fault, it was completely voluntary on your part.

Con Men.

As they are not official to begin with, they are also not held responsible after. No consequences, the perfect picture of whispering in the King’s ear. But let’s be productive: if you establish such a group, they both need the tools to do their jobs, and direct accountability to someone about doing it. Their power must also be clearly defined – for example they are not a legislative body and cannot pass laws, and are also not the police and cannot enforce them. We know who they are accountable for by who funds them: +51% from the Pharmaceutical companies. You know: like Congress.

Dr. D
    Participant

Word of the day: Depletion. As in “NATO is Depleted.”

“Depletion”? Yes, but look at it further than the military. Eggs? Depleted. Rail? Depleted. Ports? Depleted. Refineries? Depleted. Neon? Depleted. Chips? Depleted. What else? Create your own list. The West is depleted of everything. Including talent, people, patience, trust, and time.

Think of Russia, or the “Brics” at large, China for instance, as starting a first wave of the “Phony War” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoney_War (The Bore War, “Sitzkrieg”) in order to utterly deplete and hollow out the West before an actual attack. Let’s say Taiwan. But why not take Vietnam? How about Australia? Why not take Austria and Greece? See what I mean about what happens after you are ALREADY depleted?

Our leaders have no interest in it or getting a war economy or any working economy at all; that would be creative and building things. They actually prefer the depletion too since it wipes out that annoying middle class, handing them more relative power. However, being depleted without even a limp attempt at filling the gap leaves you utterly helpless. Others can do whatever they please. They may not intend to, but if you flap around like a wounded duck long enough, maybe they do.

aspnaz
    Participant

To understand Davos, you need to understand government by power. Here in China, we have government by power. What does that mean? Government by power means that you want to sell your brand of cigarettes in China, so you need to meet the Chairman of China National Tabacco Corporation. After your meeting, your will go to a karaoke parlour with your new friend and he will introduce you to the person who will distribute the cigarettes for you, as in “you really should do business with Chen over here”. Easy, you have the CCP’s tip to go with this guy, who will pay the CNTC chairman a kickback, so you get to distibute your cigarettes. All good. Then after a year, your boss is complaining that you have only sold 10 fags in China when you should have sold 20, so now you have to go and somehow get Chen to put in place a decent distibution system, you have to fix Chen’s business if you are going to meet your boss’s goals, but Chen is paying half his income to the Chairman of CNTC, so he doesn’t have the money to improve his procedures, maybe you can help him by providing some under the table finance? But we are a listed company, we cannot do under the table finance, so we have to find a lawyer (ironic) to break the law and do it for us.

We are watching the news and suddenly discover that the top person “Chairman of the party” has decided to fire the Prime Minister, the person responsible for managing the state corporations. Oh shit, this means that the Chairman of CNTC will be fired and the new Prime Minister’s buddy will be installed as Chairman, that means that our distributor will also be fired and we will have to find out from the new PM exactly who we should be using as distributor.

So, we throw away all the work we have done in the last three years and now meet the new CNTC chairman, he identifies the person we should be using for distribution. We change all out distirbution procedures to adopt the new distributors, but they are crap and they do not deliver.

My boss is pissed, I get fired for not delivering.

That is communism, that is how all the communist countries in Asia work, that is why they are so sluggish to achieve anything. Here is an example of how it works, from Vietnam, communist but different from China: Two VPs are fired within the week, one for hyping the price of PCR tests and keeping the excess for himself and his buddies, second for hyping the price of visas and keeping the excess for himself and his buddies. They will probably be shot. Their boss, the president will probably be fired, as will the Prime minister, as a result all the companies in Vietnam will change to new service providers, people that are friends of the replacement appointments.

There are no laws in communist politics, but if you make life difficult for those above you, you will be removed and shot. That was the case in Vietnam. Don’t feel sorry for these people, they have no law that they follow, they kill people, they steal peoples’ possessions, they are total crooks. They deserve no sympathy and their families often end up in poverty, a good job if it keeps them out of our face.

Davos is full of these people, they are so ambitious to win, are so willing to take risks, but they can disappear in a moment, killed by another shit just like themselves, that is the game they play. It is all about greed, not need, just greed, greed for things that they do not need, their families do not need, it is just the pleasure of stealing.

boilingfrog
    Participant

Well, compared to nuclear war I guess this issue pales, but… avian flu. Allegedly avian flu has been discovered here in Virginia in Rockingham County.
    This is a very, very big ‘industry’ in Western Virginia with semi trucks of caged white turkeys and chicken billowing feathers as they move up and down I-81.

Perversely, it makes me think of the WEF. The major poultry corporations (I hesitate to call them producers) force farmers who want to participate to strictly follow their protocol, and take on debt and subsequent risk. The truly Al Gore /John Kerry galling hypocrisy comes from the cut-throat competition they foster between these farmers while simultaneously lobbying to create monopolies and eliminate their OWN competition.

These corporations, and the folks running them (corporations ARE people, right Mitt?), are truly psychopathic.

Am wondering if it has over through my free-ranging flock and now the remainder have natural immunity? Either way, I’m sure we’ll have an mRNA “cure” soon/sarc off.

Time for more voting with our feet.

aspnaz
    Participant

Dr. D said

Word of the day: Depletion.

Go to Amazon, look for a surf board, nothing in stock. In fact, Amazon is becoming a dessert, so many products yet so few available. My advice to people on here who live in cold places: go buy a kerosene heater, a bunch of k2-kerosene (I think that’s what it’s called) and keep yourself warm without using the pathetic electric heaters which sometimes just never manage to raise the temperature by one degree and definitely will not work in a proper storm. Cheaper than electricity, will heat your place at over 10 times the rate of an electric heater, you can store months of kerosene in the yard.

aspnaz
    Participant

Europeans hate their elites. The spoilt elites may tell their peoples: ‘Let them eat cake’. But they have forgotten that what the people want is bread.

I don’t hate them so much that I wouldn’t eat them. Elites taste like chicken, from what I have heard, kind of ironic given that chicken is the cheapest meat. I could eat an elite sandwich.

Alexander Carpenter
    Participant

https://www.oftwominds.com/blogjan23/petro-yuan1-23.html

Charles Hugh Smith on petroyuans and gold-backed currencies; worthwhile nuances.

aspnaz
    Participant

One of the central themes of the World Economic Forum summit this week is “restoring trust”

Psychos, all of them, including those in the UN, like Helen Clark. Restoring trust takes trust and these people overtly threatened the unvaxed as people who should die. No, not going to trust them. So they complain that people do not trust them: that’s what happens when you bully people, that’s what happens when you try to kill people with a vacine, that’s what happens when you continuously lie to people, that’s what happens when you stigmatise people, that’s what happens when you encounrage the vaxxed to hate on the unvaxxed, that’s what happens when you kill people on ventilators, that’s what happens when you put people in lockdown in order to slow down and extend the pandemic and thereby extend your emergency powers … I could go on, but we have lots of reasons not to trust the WEF wankers. Still looking for a SAM missile on the black market, someone has to shoot down one of those private jets.

aspnaz
    Participant

Germ said

I still don’t believe that Covid exists, happy to be persuaded but no real persuasion has been forthcoming. Trust your own brain and your gut, the rest is trying to kill you. I understand that some of the doctors on TAE believe in Covid, but if Covid has taught us anything, it is that doctors don’t know fuck.

Red
    Participant

Only in Canada ‘ey! I doubt it. Here’s the sales pitch:

I wake up to the sunlight and salty coastal air of the Adriatic sea. I don’t live anywhere near the Mediterranean, but my AI, which is also my health advisor, has prescribed a specific air quality, scent, and solar intensity to manage my energy levels in the morning, and has programmed my bedroom to mimic this climate.

The fresh bed sheets grown in my building from regenerating fungi are better than I imagined; I feel rested and ready for the day. I need to check a few things before I get up. I send a brain message to open the app that controls my insulin levels and make sure my pancreas is optimally supported. I can’t imagine having to inject myself with needles like my mother did when she was a child. Now it’s a microbe transplant that auto adjusts and reports on my levels.

Exploring Biodigital Convergence

Too late darling .

Not sure. Saw something from I think the FLCCC guys, Kory?!, about how a combo of fasting and ivermectin could rid the body of spike proteins.

Germ
    Participant

@ Raul

Yes – fasting, IVM, NAC+Bromelain, Pine Needle Tea, etc. etc. …..
    There’s a whole lot that assists the body clearing Spike.

But …..
    If you’ve been death vaxxed and your cellular machinery has reverse transcribed the code for Spike into your DNA then you (and likely your offspring) are fucked.

Think it can’t happen:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35723296/

Germ
    Participant

Thanks Horse Face

Yup – TVASF

Red
    Participant

Dr.D “eat ze bugs”:

The most recent approval was on January 5: From now on, after mealworms, grasshoppers and crickets, the grain mold beetle can also be used as an ingredient in foods such as bread, soups, pasta, snacks, peanut butter and chocolate products.

The mealworm received the first approval for a so-called “edible insect” in June 2021 : The EU Commission’s Implementing Regulation 2021/822 approved the placing on the market of dried larvae of Tenebrio molitor (meal beetle) as a “novel food”.

Officially approved by the EU: Four insects hiding in your food

Germ
    Participant

Sie fallen wie fliegen in Deutschland:

https://vigilance.pervaers.com/p/german-excess-mortality-part-1

TVASF

tboc
    Participant

When the pen was first put to paper in the delineation of the Declaration of Independence, put aside for a moment any class based perspectives, the conviction that self-governing men could bond themselves together as a self-governing nation was a radical concept that ran counter to a millenia of modern history. A radical concept. The concept that men are equals in pursuit of a just nation was and is a radical concept. I am a radical.

Are you a radical?
    Do you wish to be a radical?
    Do you long for Animal Farm?

Germ
    Participant

And the Scots are dropping like flies too!

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

The WHO continues its lies about the death vaxx protecting others continues.

NO – the death vaxx does NOT prevent transmission.

Red
    Participant

Hahaha they are the neonazis.

As a string of attacks on electrical substations unfolded in Oregon and Washington in 2022, the FBI was warning utilities of white supremacists’ plots to take down the nation’s power grid

https://www.opb.org/article/2023/01/19/surge-in-oregon-washington-substation-attacks-as-fbi-warns-neo-nazi-plots/

zerosum
    Participant

Public Opinion
    You’re the “boss”.
    You fucked it up.
    NOW, Fix It.

trust in government had declined
    “economic pain” is the top issue causing mistrust.
    energy crisis
    “in journalism, we struggle with an issue of a lack of trust … particularly in our expertise.”
    “restoring trust” – (restoring the belief in your lies/illusions)

NO!
    Excess deaths is not the answer/the way to fix the problem that you caused.

———–

zerosum
    Participant

Why he is the # 1 conman.
    Vladimir Zelensky.

https://www.rt.com/russia/570183-zelensky-scolds-germany-leopard-tanks/
    20 Jan, 2023 08:15

Zelensky scolds Berlin for stance on tank deliveries
    The Ukrainian president has said not to make excuses if there is no political will to supply the Leopard 2

zerosum
    Participant

Why he is the # 1 con man.
    Vladimir Zelensky.

https://www.rt.com/business/570169-doj-seized-russian-assets-kiev/
    20 Jan, 2023 00:31

US ‘poised’ to transfer seized Russian assets to Kiev – DOJ
    The head of the forfeiture task force says he hopes the precedent will be used by others

kultsommer
    Participant

@asp
    “That is communism, that is how all the communist countries in Asia……..”
    In communism there is no private production of “anything” on the scale that you described in your story.

Words have a meaning and should be used wisely.

kultsommer
    Participant

Once in Mexico Germ will be “go-to guy” for daily updates of Sinaloa cartel killings.
    Not that I do not appreciate his info provided, minus the TVASF boast.

jb-hb
    Participant

“We need more of your trust. We’re having problems with getting enough of it.” Yes. Yes you do. Yes you are.

Ever been in a relationship with a Cluster-B (Narc, Borderline, etc) who begins incessantly saying “YOU need to really open up more, be more vulnerable”? This usually presages great unpleasantness rather than greater intimacy. At least as NON lizard robot insect alien psychos conceive of intimacy.

Need everyone else’s trust but can’t even pretend to talk about earning trust to get trust. Does not compute. YOU need to go ahead and trust. That’s YOUR job.

jb-hb
    Participant

There’s the abstract idea of communism and then there’s what very predictably happens anytime human beings try to actually DO it

So what “is” communism?

The abstract idea that’s Never Really Been Tried?

Or what actually HAPPENS in the world each time there is “Communism”

zerosum
    Participant

Stupid me.
    I expected that communist gov. was there to work for the people.

Oh say can you see? If you don’t even look?
    What was shrouded has failed at controlling the meming.
    The broad swipes by Bright Stars in the perilous fight
    O’er the dark arts have watched and are gallantly streaming.
    Those who grok it have dared- with hearts bursting on air-
    To give proof of what’s right: that the truth is still there.
    O say does that fact-checker’s banner still wave
    When the land of the sheep b’comes the home of the brave?

John Day
    Participant

“Propaganda Experts” blog post is up. There is a picture of plants that survived a hard freeze under clear glass bowls. I’m testing to see if Substack links will upload today.
    https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/propaganda-experts

jb-hb
    Participant

I just had a flashback to the good ol Foundation series by Asimov. I love how Asimov, as part of his scifi concepts, has human advances in things other than just physical technological objects.

Advanced techniques in language-analysis apparently are developed, using computers. A diplomat shows up, they talk with this diplomat for a week or so. They’re feeling really positive. They feel like he’s saying good things. We’re making real progress here.

Then they consult their logician who informs them that every part of what the diplomat said mathematically cancels out every other part of what they said. They talked for days and the guy managed to say nothing.

I wish there were an analysis we could do like that on communism. When all the deceptions and self-contradictions are subtracted, what remains? Because over and over, people adopt these principles and then act like corrupt tribal 3rd-worlders in the application of Communism. Without fail. So many real-world experiments to refer to. They ALWAYS say they’re going to really DO it this time, be purists, stick to the principles etc.

If you could run Asimov’s logic-reduction on it, what would we find that communism actually says? I’d think you’d have to run some sort of logic-reduction to determine if true communism applies. Like Communism is 4 – 8 + 10 = 6. Why are we never getting 4? 4 is expressly promised in the manifesto! We probably just need to obey the equation harder.

John Day
    Participant

Good, Substack links are uploading. I’ll try to avoid posting what’s already up.

​ ​Guy Debord’s Warning of “The Role of the Expert”: A Philosophical Perspective on the Rise of Fact-Checking​ (This essay is profound.)
    ​ ​When it comes to “fact-checks” and “experts”, Debord is clear: in a society subjugated by the economy, where “everything that was once directly lived has faded into representation,” such professionals do not exist to provide us the truth — they exist to serve the state and media through lies and distortions spun into what appears as true. If the “experts” lose influence, it will be because the public has learned and can articulate that their job is to systematically lie.

Guy Debord’s Warning of “The Role of the Expert”: A Philosophical Perspective on the Rise of Fact-Checking

​ Art Berman, an “oil man’s oil man” kind of “expert”:
    ​ The good news is that U.S. oil production has recovered to pre-pandemic levels. The bad news is that only 60% of it is really oil.
    U.S. oil production exceeded the 2020 pre-pandemic peak of 20.3 mmb/d in October and November of 2022 (Figure 1). Unfortunately, less than 60% of U.S. “oil” production is really oil. The rest is non-petroleum and comes from natural gas, corn & refinery gain.

They’re Not Making Oil Like They Used To: Stealth Peak Oil?

China’s President Xi visit with Saudi and GCC leaders marked the birth of the petroyuan and a leap in China’s growing encumbrance of OPEC+’s oil and gas reserves: that’s because with the China-GCC Summit, “China can now claim to have built a ‘special relationship’ not only with the ‘+’ sign in OPEC+ (Russia), but with Iran and all of OPEC+.” …​
    ​..​Saudi Arabia is open to discussions about trade in currencies other than the US dollar, according to the kingdom’s finance minister.
    ​ ​“There are no issues with discussing how we settle our trade arrangements, whether it is in the US dollar, whether it is the euro, whether it is the Saudi riyal,” Mohammed Al-Jadaan told Bloomberg TV on Tuesday in an interview in Davos.
    ​ ​“I don’t think we are waving away or ruling out any discussion that will help improve the trade around the world,” Al-Jadaan said.
    And echoing Poszar’s comments above, Al-Jadaan appeared to confirm The Kingdom’s goal seeking to strengthen its relationship with crucial trade partners, most notably China:
    “​We enjoy a very strategic relationship with China and we enjoy that same strategic relationship with other nations including the US and we want to develop that with Europe and other countries who are willing and able to work with us,” Al-Jadaan said.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/poszar-was-right-saudis-admit-non-dollar-oil-trade-plans-davos

​ This headline is somewhat more dramatic than the details, but the fact is that Switzerland reduced $US treasury holdings, increased Yuan/Renminbi holdings, sent a LOT of gold to China, and has made arrangements to buy IRanian oil for cryptocurrency.​ Thanks Paul.
    23 NATIONS DE-DOLLARIZE! Swiss Sells $36.4 billion U.S. Treasuries Replaces Dollar with CNY.

​”Perfect Storm” for the $US global financial regime this year? Not just bluffing about the debt-ceiling until the last minute like every other time?
    US Treasury Hits Debt Ceiling, Begins Using “Extraordinary Measures”, Yellen Tells Congress
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/treasury-begins-using-extraordinary-measures-debt-ceiling-hit-yellen-tells-congress

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.