Debt Rattle January 21 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 21 2018

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Francisco Goya The Dog 1819-23   • US Senate In Weekend Bid To End Shutdown Impasse (BBC) • Trump’s Trip To Davos Is Up In The Air Because Of The
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 21 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

I see everything and nothing, worth a comment…

zerosum
    Participant

We all see what is happening.
    Its no wonder there are so few comments

Dr. D
    Participant

I thought the Democrats thought it was terrible and would kill people if the government shut down. So irresponsible. But that’s okay: just like last time, it’s impossible to tell. I mean, they don’t provide service or enforce the law anyway, so what’s the dif? If they stayed closed all year maybe fewer people would get shot and the EPA would spill less waste into the rivers of Colorado.

So their argument is they can make things properly for sale in India with a hammer, but there’s no way to make products in a nation that has access to CNC, robotics, internet, reliable electric, and deep banking? You know, like Germany does? Tell me how that works. How is it that Britain is now therefore weaker than India? Bonus question: tell me how it’s not a national scandal and a national security priority if that’s true.

Like New Zealand, sounds like 100% pure B.S. to me. They can do whatever they want to. They take billion dollar losses in many sectors for decades (looking at you Bezos. How are those sales, Musk?) So if it doesn’t happen it’s because they don’t want it to. Let me rephrase that more clearly: they do not want jobs or industry in the U.K. at this time: they want desperation. Maybe later, with the right concessions. This has been true for decades, so let’s not blame Brexit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.