Debt Rattle January 21 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 21 2022

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant
    D Benton Smith
    Participant

Apparently there are fewer math geeks and logicians in this commentariat than I had presumed. I say this because the significance was clearly missed about the hyper importance of the OFFICIALLY documented fact that the vaccine lot numbers directly correlate to dramatic differences in rates of adverse reactions and deaths in vaccine recipients.

I feel compelled to say it all again, because that very undramatic little fact is tantamount to, nay it PROVES, that the Covid vax program is . . . with no doubt whatsoever . . . and continues to be a VERY thoroughly premeditated act of mass murder on a scale nearly impossible to comprehend.

The rationale is strongly founded on the scientific (and logical) principles of sequence and causality. Cause always comes before its resultant effect and effects always comes after its causal event.

If I’m manufacturing red, blue and yellow paint and selling it in cans labeled 1,2 and 3 (respectively) and when the cans are opened it is revealed that all of the #1 cans are red, all of the #2 cans are blue, and all of the #3 cans are yellow , then it PROVES that I knew . . . BEFOREHAND . . . that #1 meant red, #2 meant blue, and #3 meant yellow OTHERWISE I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LABEL THE CANS ACCURATELY & CONSISTENTLY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

It also proves, by the same logic, that I KNEW that the effective difference between the three types of paint was their COLOR (OR, in the case of the vaccine, THEIR DEGREE OF TOXIC LETHALITY) OTHERWISE THE OPENED CANS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CONSISTENTLY AND ONLY CORRELATED BETWEEN COLOR and NUMBER. Some of the #2 cans, for example, would have had the same as the #1 cans in every other respect . . . but they would not have been blue.

Furthermore, and even more damningly, it PROVES that I was consciously aware of HOW the effective differences were devised and accomplished In the case of the paint I had to know HOW to make paint red or blue or yellow. In the case of the vaccine they had to know HOW to make them more or less or even NOT lethal. They would have to know WHAT the lethal agent was, so that they could adjust it.

The above is not sophist nit-picking over silly numbers. It is DAMNING irrefutable and inescapable PROOF. It takes balls to confront the seriousness of these facts, because that much premeditating requires collaborative cooperation between a VERY large number of people at the HIGHEST levels of authority.

Don’t look to your presidents and generals and courts to save you, because they have known for a LONG time.

Susmarie108
    Participant

RE: Pablo Picasso Portrait of Dora Maar pensive 1937

These eyes are cryin’
    These eyes have seen a lot of loves
    But they’re never gonna see another one like I had with you

deflationista
    Participant

The Great Reset for Dummies

You can say that again.

“These Eyes”…one of those magic songs from my early teens. The warming house at the skating rink…

When the Many demand that the Few sacrifice themselves for the sake of the Many I need to know: what have the Many done to make themselves worthy?
    Bullying doesn’t seem like the right tactic, but so far it seems it’s all they have.

DBSmith- yes. Gut wrenching, isn’t it.
    Oxymoron- may your doctor’s hands be nimble and your recovery swift. Surely you can type one-handed? 😉

Michael Reid
    Participant

that much premeditating requires collaborative cooperation between a VERY large number of people at the HIGHEST levels of authority.

Yes D Benton Smith the point was valid the first time you made us aware of it. Just because the awake can see it doesn’t mean the unawake masses will ever see it. We are living in a world that the law is whatever the power people say it is. It seems to have been that way for quite a while. Take a look at Julian Assange to glimpse what happens to those who reveal the truth. As long as the masses remain asleep there is little chance for evading the will of the rulers

oxymoron
    Participant

Thanks My Parents, my thoughts exactly. D Benton, yes the lot no. expose was scary. There are some bad dudes out there, but people who buy meat in packages but wont handle the idea of seeing the butchering outnumber us..

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ TDK
    So appreciated the humorous comments today!

Veracious Poet
    Participant

The above is not sophist nit-picking over silly numbers. It is DAMNING irrefutable and inescapable PROOF. It takes balls to confront the seriousness of these facts, because that much premeditating requires collaborative cooperation between a VERY large number of people at the HIGHEST levels of authority.

Yeah, this dark truth became quite apparent to me several months back, which is why I then proclaimed COVID19 + mRNA Vexes = WWIII

Is it fifth or sixth generation combat?

It all makes sense to me, given all the distortions of western civilizations’ core principles I’ve witnessed firsthand over the last 30+ years 😐

I listed a few precedent setting corrupt practices by TPTB today, but there are so many I experienced over the years it’s impossible to remember, as I didn’t keep a running list because it was obviously a waste of time & resources…

I did shake Judge Rakoff’s hand, when he shut down settlement scam between Citigroup and the SEC, in fact I thanked him sincerely for being one of the last true arbiters of jurisprudence on the federal bench.

The number of those bogus settlements (where a minimal fine was paid *the vig*, the prosecutors/regulators glowed in pretend accomplishment, the perp was cleared with no acknowledge of guilt or wrongdoing) are so numerous just in SDNY/EDNY, it would take me days to compile a list since it became the norm in the 90s ~ Unfortunately Rakoff’s brave action had little permanent effect on the scam…

What a long, strange trip it’s been,

Gary

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Sieg Heil!

Austrian Parliament Votes Overwhelmingly to Introduce Mandatory Vaccination for All Adults

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/01/21/austrian-parliament-votes-overwhelmingly-to-introduce-mandatory-vaccination-for-all-adults/

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.