Debt Rattle January 22 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 22 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • Author

Joseph Mallord William Turner The Fifth Plague of Egypt 1800   • Six More Classified Documents Discovered At Biden House (ZH) • DOJ Seizes More C
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 22 2023]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Debt Rattle January 21 2023
    Edward Hopper Night in the park 1921
    and…
    Joseph Mallord William Turner The Fifth Plague of Egypt 1800
    are two incredible works of art; a testament to our species…IMO…

Our world has gone insane and I do not believe we will survive this as an intact society…anywhere I’m aware of…how it will unfold I have no idea…
    But, I do think Russia will survive this better than most and may well be our future in a world gone mad…
    We’ll see……………

Dr. D
    Participant

“Elizabeth Holmes Tried To Flee Country After Conviction, Prosecutors Say
    …and “continues to show no remorse” while living on a $13,000-a-month estate”

Why should she? Remorse feels bad. It’s for the stupid people. See article on Narcissism.

“Twitter Files Prove America Headed for “Totalitarian State Territory”, Expert Warns

Headed for? Where do they get this stuff? I was thinking about Ford and Nixon, Ford failed Congressman installed and a Yes man on the Warren commission, and it made me think of the Businessman’s Coup of 1934. And after those guys tried to violently overthrow FDR, his son was made CIA director. Yeah, we’re only “Headed for” trouble. Not like we didn’t already cross that Rubicon 90 years ago. This “Something bad might happen” narrative is inoculating us from visible reality.

“The Mainstream Media Admits that We Are Facing “The Worst Food Crisis in Modern History”

Therefore we outlaw fertilizer and close farms. We prosecute anyone growing food in cities or suburbs. We mis-test birds and kill 500 million chickens. All of those events are directly government, which is here to #Help.

“[Climate] problem persists because “states are not doing what they know they must do to solve this crisis,” –Chomsky

Yes, because they are in a war against farmers and all green things. That would solve the crisis, not more Lithium mining.

“Pantsir Air Defense Systems Erected on Several Moscow Rooftops”

Russia mobilizes but doesn’t act. Several indications the U.S. wants to attempt a direct air war against Russia, including moving/readying F16s.
    “Russian Orthodox Church Issues “End of the World” Warning”

“US media has begun backtracking on Bakhmut’s importance, anticipating its imminent fall”

Where’s that “Media Denial” meme? “It never mattered anyway” “You are here”.

““The forces which are currently getting mauled in the Bakhmut area constitute 50% of Ukraine’s battle ready forces..”

Yes, but we already know they are not battle ready. As of November month, they had still been throwing 500-men actions. They are now down to 50 or 15-man actions, the definition of pointless. Suppose your 15 men win: how do you capitalize on your victory and expand it with no men? If you can’t, then every man that died was pointless, everywhere on the line. But didn’t we cross the horizon of “pointless” when Russia blew up all 500 tanks and 350 planes in the first 5 days? Kiev will win with sticks and stones? Because if they can win without equipment, I’ll be happy not to send them any.

While civilian officials in Washington insist that Kiev must keep fighting, Milley has repeatedly questioned the chances of success.

This is the fractal of my theory of White Hats letting Black Hats get into trouble. It looks very much like this except they withhold and delay more weapons than Milley has.

“Russian Casualties in Ukraine Have Hit 188,000 – US Intel (Az.) “

Generally they lie in a 10:1 ratio. If so, that’s bad but quite plausible. Worse – or better if you’re Davos – they have vacated the homeland of humans, slavs, those non-angelic vermin, and “trafficked” all Ukrainian women to (western) Europe. …Just like the close out to WWII where 20,000 Ukrainian women went missing. They have then murdered all Ukrainian males down to a man. The food producing nation is now vacant for re-population with the “Right” people. Like Israel, only better!

I don’t have to propose intent, this is what ALREADY happened, accident or not. What did Lira propose using the most generous numbers? Sub-20M or population cut in HALF? With 80% of GDP exists in the Donbass through Crimea? Already a rump state. Already past-tense.

“ US Attempts to Seek Latin America’s Russian Arms Supplies to Kiev (TASS)”

Weapons need to be in theatre, not on the moon. They needed to be there last March, not maybe-we’re-looking-for-some and arranging shipping for arrival in next-March. That’s too late, obviously. WHY? The Army doesn’t know up from down, winning from losing? Um, NO. If the weapons are too late Ukraine re-becomes Russia and Davos falls. Does this say the Army is running things? They’re the ones cutting the deals, setting the goals? Congressmen are the only humans too retarded to realize it?

“ Twitter Lost 80% of Its Workforce under Elon Musk (Az.)”

“Lost”? Like your car keys? They were asked to leave and fired. They have 20 instead of 100 people? Yes. Under Section 230 they are not legally allowed to censor, so what would their purpose be except to refer actual felonus material?

“the General Medical Council has decided not to investigate cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra,”

Yes, because the process requires that the Doctor present his evidence to the board, now with big media coverage. It is that the Board must deny his evidence and persist that it is false in order to discipline him. And he will only present Pfizer’s own research, plus perhaps the official bans on several vaccines by +5 countries.

“’Have More Athletes Died Suddenly Since Covid-19 Vaccines Arrived? Such Claims Lack Evidence’ “

It was published therefore it was a lie. This isn’t hard, you just have to accept it, apply it, and get your head around it.

“”The anti-vaxxers clearly won, you’re the winners!”

False. It was written so it’s a lie. This is like declaring victory when one guy wears one jersey. No: first we need to roll back everything the vaxxers ever said or did, then much more. Then we need to admit it and cover their vax injuries without denial. Then we need to start criminal proceedings and civil suits, if not actually finish their payouts. Then we need to shut down and arrest all the regulators who also knew, and all the Congressmen, officials, and doctors who made their decision for money. Then we’d have finished Step 1 of “Winning.” Don’t stop until then.

Pooteen
    That’s pretty rough.

Finishing from yesterday, contrary to appearances, the Pentagon/U.S. has handed all Ukraine back to Russia on a silver platter. They have also handed Europe to them, as the loss in Ukraine will crush perception and reality of European power, dominance, and control. Part II doesn’t involve ceding territory beyond Ukraine, but rests between the EU and Russia as an independent question the U.S. appears to stay out of.

I ask you: if Trump signed a deal about this with Putin in that locked room the media went hebephrenic about, jumping in circles and writhing in seizures on the floor, would the actual execution of handing Ukraine to Putin look any different than now? Hardly.

And the U.S. and Russia are smashing all Europe and Davos between them. People say this was not MEANT, it’s just an accident. One no one planned but continues day after day without diverting from the identical goal. Maybe, but if that’s WHAT HAPPENED, do I really care? Same with the virus: I can’t prove what you MEANT, but I can prove what you DID. And what the U.S. DID was to hand Ukraine to Russia. Then hollowed out Europe and de-facto energy nuked them. And because of this ridiculous, cockamamie story, Europe is sitting there, taking it, and saying thank you. Not counter-nuking NY and Miami at all.

After all, as I said yesterday, didn’t we give Europe everything they wanted and more? We give it all, everything, and we gave it to them good and hard. How can they blame us or complain?

Different sort of war.

Meanwhile Powell is just a poor sad man unaware that quadrupling rates in the fastest rise every will wipe out Switzerland and the whole EU banking system shortly after. Leaving the U.S. battered but intact, along with the BRICS, but with Europe shattered for years. Nope. Poor Jerome, he just has no idea what he’s doing. He’s just the most powerful banker in the world, talking daily with 5 of the other most powerful banks in the world, who can look directly inside the accounts and money flows of everyone, but especially Europe. Who just tried to kill us. That’s why he don’t know nothin’ and his squeezing of Europe and raising the US$ salvaging what’s left of the U.S for tomorrow is a big unrelated accident.

Unless you think that the U.S. Army can count in simple numbers and read a map. In that case, what they’re doing is intentional. Doing to THEM.

We definitely will not survive intact. Society will change. And that’s a good thing, now decades overdue.

Dr. D
    Participant

Here’s one compared to yesterday,

“We’re going to be issuing arrest warrants [against Pfizer and bioweapons]. It’s just like Uvalde: there’s 367 armed police officers with bulletproof vest on standing around, and Angela Rose goes listening to children scream out the cafeteria, ‘I want my mommy, I’m scared’ and she ran in and saved her child and 30 other children and a teacher. Then she went back in and saved her other child and more children. So the men are going to show up: they’re not going to do anything. It’s going to take the moms. That’s it. Then the men will follow. I’m done with it. You can’t release a bioweapon on a civilian population. I’m not leaving until this is done.” – Karen Kingston, Pfizer patent expert.

Same happened in Revolutionary France. Nothing until the moms showed up at the protests. Then you have license for full action and the men, as she says, follow. This happens elsewhere too, like Chile and Argentina.

So who’s the master gender here? Who’s really running the wars? Consider, magnets work on both polarities. One end is not stronger than the other.

Oroboros
    Participant

US Savings Rate vs US Credit Card Debt

Another way to view the Plandemic

That Bloke
    Participant

Polish TV pretty clear about what the Poles want and what Ukraine will look like once the rubble stops bouncing.

Oroboros
    Participant

US Existing Home Sales YoY

Goings along with the above graph

Red
    Participant

This works for my location: https://rumble.com/c/RTNews for any interested in the other sides propaganda.
    Some good docs there as well. It will give you RTlive as well.

Oroboros
    Participant

Demonrats Euthanize Their Own Meat Puppet!

Hahahahahaha!

Booga booga Boo!

Red
    Participant

This war thing in Ukraine and the buster around Polands part in it has had me wondering if the general population is as in armoured with the idea of German military hardware on their soil as the political class seems to be. In light of the historical memory of the last time the German military was there, in force. I don’t know how much discontent is present in the country or most of the EU for that matter. Unless you search the web for individual stories there doesn’t seem to be any reporting on the ground by international news agencies. Scrolling through the RT feed I struck this:

There was also one on dozens of farmers on tractors invading Berlin, “Protesters took to the streets of central Berlin to demand environmentally friendly agriculture reforms as part of the annual ‘We have had enough’ demonstration. The procession was led by 55 tractors as it made its way towards the Brandenburg Gate. The demonstrators called for GMO-free food, species-appropriate animal husbandry, and greater climate protection.”

..and these few on a quick run through

“putin-helped-protect-our-democracy-central-african-republicIn an exclusive interview with RT prime minister of the Central African Republic Felix Moloua says that mutually beneficial partnerships are among the highest interests for the African nation”

“Around 100,000 people protested against recently elected PM Benjamin Netanyahu and his government in Tel Aviv after new Justice Minister Yariv Levin announced judicial reforms that would limit the powers of the High Court of Justice.”

“India’s Foreign Ministry has accused the BBC of peddling a colonialist narrative with a new documentary that some are calling a hit-piece on Narendra Modi which appears to link the PM with rioting that killed thousands”

Don’t see any of this sort of “news” here in the west. Especially here in Canada.

Oroboros
    Participant

Progress is Our Most Important Product

German tanks retreat from Ukraine 43-44

German tanks advance to Ukraine 2023

Red
    Participant

Most of what I post here as well as a lot of what is posted here by others and Raul I post on my Minds account. I don’t see much traffic, probably shadow banned, don’t care. I use the account as a library as such. It gives me a central place to look up older developments in the ongoing matrix. I set up the account December 2020! The amount of stuff tucked away there is quite something. Some is just my shit mouth running but a lot of what has been of concern among the commentariat here is likely stored somewhere here:
    https://www.minds.com/red2/

I use Brave browser pretty much exclusively anymore. It does seem to be glitch free and few if any ads.
    What my home screen shows:
    Trackers & ads blocked 740485
    Bandwidth saved 11.01GB
    Time saved 10.3hours

Dr D Rich
    Participant

To Dr. D: I think the axiom is “mothers give their sons permission to fight”, but not identical to the same women who cuckolded and emasculated the same “men” who failed their duty at Uvalde or the eunuchs that submitted to the leadership of Dave Tam, Cathy Wilson, Fauci, Luscious Lips Walensky, John Brennan, James Comey and Mark “creampuff” Milley.
    We’ve covered this phenomenon as did Keegan in “The Face of Battle”. Most men do not have it. That is the will to fight and kill unless it’s drilled and brainwashed into them. And the Antisocial Personality disordered folks born with natural tendency and psychic indifference to do so probably should never be entrusted with the means or authority to command others.
    I digressed again.

Nevertheless I enjoyed this, your sentence: “This “Something bad might happen” narrative is inoculating us from visible reality.”

And I’d add, whereas inoculating is not the same as vaccinating.

tboc
    Participant

Oroboros, residential and light commercial planning is my mainstay. One of my clients, a residential builder, has three foundations complete and ready for construction and no incentive to begin construction. The combination of high material costs, industry driven pricing increases and interest rate increases has brought this boom in the cycle to a lethargic pace. Custom homes, my niche, has stopped except for the few for whom price is no object.

A friend, who does steel detailing for engineering, and i speak almost every Friday. The commercial construction world is slowing to a snails pace. The company he sub-contracts from is centered from Pensacola, Florida. The arc of their business is from Biloxi, Missippi to Tallahassee, Florida.

Dr. D.s perspective that the investment bankers led by the FED are pursuing a plotted course has much appeal. The rub is all of the tools in hand create a fraudulent environment. Fraud to heal fraud and the result is as your posted graph shows.

zerosum
    Participant

It’s my story, and I’m sticking by it.
    Q: How on earth did Joe do that?

A: I don’t remember
    There is no there there.
    The buck stops here.
    I can fix it.
    I can declassify
    —————
    Russian artillery is by far numerical superior and can slaughter the Ukrainian/NATO/USA troops at will.

Destroyed by Russia

1. The first army, (Ukraine’s NATO-trained NEO-NAZIS, supremacist, troops since 2014),
    2. The second army, (USA-NATO and Polish mercenaries with museum, WWII armaments.
    3. The third, (reservist), untrained army of teens and retirees
    ————-
    Twitter is more efficient
    Twitter employee has decreased by about 80%
    Twitter now has fewer than 550 full-time engineers and the trust and safety team includes fewer than 20 full-time employees.
    ———
    Malhotra changed his mind and began speaking out against the mass vaccination program.

His personal loss came alongside his observation in clinical practice of a marked increase in myocarditis cases (as well as blood clots and other cardiac complications). Malhotra had a review paper published on this phenomenon, and his findings of iatrogenic harm are corroborated by other medical scientists. sMalhotra has repeatedly urged suspension of the vaccination program until the risks are better understood.
    ———–
    NEW Kory treatment
    Immune Modulation: Dr. Pierre Kory’s Core Treatment Options for the Vaccine-Injured

Intermittent Fasting – Triggers the body into a state of repair and regeneration.

Ivermectin – The backbone of the treatment protocol. Repolarizes macrophages, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral.

Melatonin, magnesium, quercetin, probiotics, omega-3 fatty acids, aspirin, lumbrokinase, and nigella sativa.

“All of these compounds are generic, repurposed, and have extremely-wide safety profiles, so it’s not like you’re going to hurt anyone.”
    ————
    https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/spike-protein-detox-guide/
    As Covid-19 infections, Covid-19 vaccines, and the issue of spike protein harms are new, this guide is informed by established and emerging medical research as well as the clinical experience of international medical doctors and holistic health practitioners; it will evolve as new evidence emerges.
    ———

Oroboros
    Participant

Don’t follow pop trends much but Paul Watson did a funny snark about the Andrew Tate Phenom

I guess instead of hate speech we have Tate speech.

Hahaha

One must set the right tone in the beginning of a relationship

Oroboros
    Participant

Hierarchy

They say Politics is downstream from Culture

Well, Culture is now downstream from Memes

The Basis of Civilization is now One Liners

Hahaha

Straight from the Crypt

Oroboros
    Participant

I can only imagine Hillary trying to Grok Kamala as the first female President

Maybe she’ll claw her eyes out.

Red
    Participant

Red
    Participant

The following was to be attached to #126848 above, my bad.

SA VAERS investigations into US VAERS data have revealed that babies and children in South Africa, under the age of 5, are being unlawfully injected with C-19 shots. Women who are being injected are losing their babies. This video shows some of the cases SA VAERS has found. Please share this video widely. South African residents experiencing adverse effects can report to: http://www.SAVAERS.co.za . SA VAERS is an affiliate project of CHD Africa

Dora
    Participant
    phoenixvoice
    Participant

Oroboros — thanks for: US Savings Rate vs US Credit Card Debt

I don’t know exactly what is going on with the US labor market (help wanted signs everywhere, yet some educated/experienced complain that they can’t find a job, while my neighbor — educated, in IT — lost a job and picked up another in under a month.). But that graph makes it clear to me that up the problem is not a lot of people who got out of the habit of working during the pandemic, flush with handouts, not bothering to re-enter the workforce. The handouts are gone. The personal savings from the handouts are gone — devoured by rising prices, replaced with personal debt.

I suspect that a big chunk of the problem is the fallout from the jabs…but I am not so sure that describes all of it. Additionally, how does all of these immigrants play into this? Most jobs they can’t work at legally, but they likely want to work, and with so many entry level jobs looking for employees…there has to be an overall effect here, but nothing clear has yet coalesced.

Oroboros
    Participant

kultsommer
    Participant

@Dora
    Thank you for the yesterday’s link to Bourla’s most uncomfortable 4 or so minutes as a CEO of Pfizer.
    It was something!
    Weasel comforted by the female companion during the ordeal.
    He should have settled for Viagra production only and walk the streets as a free if not celebrated man.

Noirette
    Participant

History, Ukraine.

2013. Zelensky dancing in front of Fab Russians, on Russian TV, for New Years.

2013. Ukr. and Russia Misses in the World Contest.

https://i.redd.it/clrm4ed6dzca1.jpg

Before the 2014 Maidan…

Did you get the memo on what to think today?
    Did you talk to someone and knew just what to say?
    The memo lets you batter folks who are not thinking right.
    Did you get the memo? We hide it in plain sight.

Noirette
    Participant

Macron gave a TV interview to Spanish media, El Pais.

He spoke quite frankly. Ppl accuse him of inconsistency, flip-flopping, etc. — Not so, the fact is that Macron, Sholtz, and others, are caught in a bind, are terrified, and have trouble conserving their public images, so are indecisive, hesitating, rudderless, etc. Manu (Macron) can’t resist showing he not stupid…

Macron said that the ‘polarity’ (he meant deathly competition) between the US and China is impacting Europe, and Europe has not decided which of the two superpowers it wants to be a *vassal* of, in contrast to pursuing the path of *freedom* and *solidarity.*

(Solidarity with whom was not mentioned, these * are basic F words, how to do it was not detailed. Recall Macron has been the no.1 leader to call for a European force.)

Note Ukraine is not mentioned, it is a side issue, the end-point of that is probably already baked in.

18 jan. 2023. https://bit.ly/3WuRb1l

Germ
    Participant

You’ve probably all heard of the IgG4 switching that has been observed in the boosted.
    Well, well – what have we here?

Elevated IgG4 levels can kill you.
    “Sudden Cardiac Arrest” – Who knew?!

Intracoronary IgG4-related disease as an unusual cause of sudden cardiac arrest: a case series
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8851923/pdf/ytac050.pdf

Think they’re testing sudden deaths for IgG4 – not a chance!

TVASF

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Airstrip Five is utterly riddled with WEF/NATO/UN saboteurs. It is a guinea pig for ruthless repression and overt fascism.

This video is a bit disjointed but is essential viewing for anyone who wants to find out what has been going on and what the criminals at WEF/NATO/UN intend to do in the future.

Although The Scorpion is gone, the next fascist saboteur is lined up and primed for the next round of assaults on freedom and truth.

The criminality in high places has been going on since before Norman Kirk was murdered in 1974 but it was in ’74 that the cabal really got moving with their evil agendas…almost 50 years of it, and getting worse.

It’s going to get very rough. But at least people are waking up to some extent.

https://theinfowar.tv/watch?id=63c9c1197760aa1bec6a80f8

Germ
    Participant

Excess deaths getting worse in 2023!

ed

Source: https://www.actuaries.org.uk/system/files/field/document/Mortality%20monitor%20Week%2001%202023%20v01%202023-01-17.pdf

What on earth could it be?

TVASF

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Gonzalo Lira ruminating on the end game on the battlefields of Ukraine, and the options that are therefore on the table: https://youtu.be/67inSOqk6iY

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

The Avalanche has started:

Oroboros
    Participant

@phoenixvoice

Those graphs tell the story of the Plandemic

The card debt will go to Infinite and Beyond because there does not seem to be any ‘there there’ as far as productive capacity in the ‘labor force’, what ever that means anymore.

I know a lot of people who have and are transitioning to working for cash only or barter. Some are living on home equity loans by sucking value out of their house in stages.

Are there that many people disabled and killed by the Clotshot to effect the labor pool that dramatically?

Oroboros
    Participant

The Citadels of Knowledge

The standard has slipped quite a bit in recent years

Germ
    Participant

Kunstler interviews Hopkins.
    Worth a listen.

Worth a listen – https://kunstler.com/podcast/kunstlercast-369-a-chat-with-cj-hopkins-of-the-consent-factory-blog/

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

UK

Defibrillator deliveries begin for all schools that need one

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/defibrillator-deliveries-begin-for-all-schools-that-need-one

Seems like ALL schools are going to need one going forward! ☠️🤣☠️

TVASF

Oroboros
    Participant

The F-16 was operational in Jan 1979

The F-16 as an aircraft design is 44 YEARS old.

Grand Daddy Grey Beard.

The F-16 is what the Dutch want to send the Ukronazis to fight Russian SU-57

Just think of 44 years prior to Jan 1979 for a moment

The fighter plane of the Empire of Lies in 1935 was Curtiss P-36 Hawk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtiss_P-36_Hawk

F-16

Germ
    Participant

TVASF

That Bloke
    Participant

@Germ

Defibrillators at school in the UK? All my long years at school in England I never once saw any kid so much as faint, let alone suffer a heart attack. At one school about 5 miles away there was a lad who took a fast field hockey ball to the chest, just below the heart and he died. Classic case of commodio cordis, I’d say.

Yeah, I find that weird about Fauci’s wife. I knew that for years. Not some secret thing.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.