Debt Rattle January 28 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 28 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 79 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Bust of woman with arms raised 1922   • White House Calls CNN Report On Russian Invasion ‘Completely False’ (RT) • The Covid Eviden
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 28 2022]

ctbarnum
    Participant

V. Arnold
    Participant

Pablo Picasso Bust of woman with arms raised 1922

Another wonderful Picasso…

Another wonderful Picasso…

Now it’s up to you to make the link between the ones you don’t like and the ones you do. Then you can like them all.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Now it’s up to you to make the link between the ones you don’t like and the ones you do. Then you can like them all.

Definitely something to poder…thanks for that…got the wheels turning…

cryer

oxymoron
    Participant

I would like to ask Herr Doctor if I may, on occasion quote him on my Gettr account.
    Is that okay?
    The world needs some seasoning on their daily info snack and it’s just right? Yesterday was a ripper.

Bosco thanks for the encouragement yesterday. The docs gave 10 oxy tabs but only took 2.
    that’s 8 in the bag for the end of civilization

Dr. D
    Participant

Were you not around when I did 6 months on how ONLY N95s stop viruses but BARELY? (They need to be part of a system).

…And therefore all the advised masks and mandates were complete mask theatre…ACCORDING TO THE CDC. And all other research ever done. As I posted. Constantly. So welcome to the party.

You’re a little behind the times, like two years behind the rest of us, now still 1-2 months behind the CDC. But don’t worry, when the last person gives in to the last completely obvious fact that was proven back in the 90’s, I’m sure you’ll finally be pro-science again. When it’s popular. I guess I just got bored of repeating myself FOR A YEAR on N95s, back when that was discredited voodoo non-science. Like two weeks ago.

“White House Calls CNN Report on Russian Invasion ‘Completely False’ (RT)”

Actually CNN reported the CNN report completely false and debunked CNN on CNN. So when CNN debunks CNN as open liars, should I believe them?

“For most of last year, many of us called for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to release its data on reinfection rates, but the agency refused.”

That’s Science! No release of data. Especially data that would prove their case and clear their name.

So…according to Trudeau, vaccines don’t work. Huh. How embarrassing.

The (western) convoy is now 30 miles long and is getting support from every town in the country. Food, beds, gas, anything they want. Family cars have now joined. Oh, and they’ll still be in Ottawa when Justin takes off his blackface and recovers from the vapors. They’re already calling it the “Siege of Ottawa”.

Elon Musk referred to Joe Biden as a “damp sock puppet in human form”

Now is that any way to talk to the guy who’s the sole reason you have a company?

Why Do American Elites Want War in Ukraine? (Kassam)

Why do dogs like bacon? Because it’s yummy.

“It ain’t me, it ain’t me I ain’t no senator’s son. It ain’t me, it ain’t me; I ain’t no fortunate one,
    Some folks are born silver spoon in hand Lord, don’t they help themselves, oh But when the taxman comes to the door Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes
    It ain’t me, it ain’t me, I ain’t no millionaire’s son…”

They mean LITERALLY a certain Senator’s son here. Still getting’ yummy money for yummy, yummy civilian deaths here. (Over 10,000 in the Donbass). At the hand of actual literal Fascists, literally armed and funded by Biden/Obama, the “Wolf’s Angel” swastika rune, used by the SS-related German corps, declared criminals at Nuremberg.

Don’t believe Libertarians? Here’s HuffPo: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-neo-nazi-question-in_b_4938747
    “Ukraine’s nascent regime is stock full of neo-fascists”– 2014
    “the new secretary of Ukraine’s security council, was a co-founder of the Neo-Nazi Social-National Party of Ukraine”
    “the leader of a party called the Right Sector “flies the old flag of the Ukrainian Nazi collaborators at its rallies.”

People we support! Biden loves them to a man. “We will fight, fight, fight to defend neo-Nazis, wherever they are found” –DNC. …Same as they do at home. Check out Baltimore, ground zero for black deaths, 100x more than every KKK rally combined.

“Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline Won’t Go Ahead If Russia Invades Ukraine: US State Department”

I detect a motive here. Mackinder in the Kitchen with the Candlestick.

“Chinese Scientists from Wuhan Discover “Potentially Deadly” New Strain of Coronavirus”

Meaning, “We haven’t the faintest idea if it’s deadly or not. We just report it that way.” I detect a motive here.

Following markets, we had a long run with fewer and fewer participants until only Netflix and Tesla existed. Then all the companies rolled over and ran away, leaving the “Generals” alone on the field. Then they cracked, and most are below critical 200DMA. That is, about 1 year, long-term averages.

This kicks in the algos which adds unstoppable pressure on Powell even should he want to bail out.

At the same time, note that there bailout. Powell said last time, “Okay we’ll bail out everybody.” Market yawned. Then he said, “We’ll go get the known fascists BlackRock, and directly HAND them money in any amounts. Trillions. Directly to insider CEOs.” Market said, “I think that’s totally illegal but we’re listening.” Then they added $4 TRILLION in direct stimulus to Americans. The market said, “We’re in.”

Notice a problem here? Okay, he may still be circle-jerking his $160B/mo on the sly, but the market must increasingly rise and at an ever-increasing rate. $20Trillion is so LAST YEAR. Now we need $40T in the Red Queen’s race. Do you see that anywhere? $8, $16 Trillion for Biden’s Blue workers? F no! Democrats will suck a d—k before they’ll help an American worker with anything. Also inflation.

So you’ve got most of the stock market below 200DMA, fading bailouts, sharply higher threshold for bailouts to matter, rates already at zero, and inflation being not only 15% – not that he cares what workers and families he kills, the more the merrier – but it’s OBVIOUS worldwide the U.S. is in inflation, going high, and headed toward critical. That the ego-discrediting they can’t stand and what really matters.

Of course this was all supposed to fall on Trump, but we can’t always get what we want.

Sayeth Powell? ““I’m not aware of um, you know, inflation literally falling more on different socioeconomic groups. … some people are just really prone to suffer more.”

Yes, the poor. While the Rich Fed chairs are insider trading in the millions.

https://sinfest.xyz/btphp/comics/2022-01-28.jpg

oxymoron
    Participant

Thanks Raul. Cracked me up.
    I also would like a 24 year old but another pregnancy – not so much….

Dr. D
    Participant

Sure. The Internet is open, quotes are out there and shouldn’t be stopped. Free Speech.

oxymoron
    Participant

Thanks D. I just like to ask, you know manners, values and fair share n stuff.
    Also it’s cool to stir the nest and be able to say like Bart Simpson -“I didn’t do it”

Still a fan boy – but I can dance, and sing so I got evrything.

sumac.carol
    Participant

https://itsgoingdown.org/far-right-yellow-vests-convoy-rolls-into-ottawa-met-with-resistance/
    This is the last truck convoy we had in Canada and note that Poilievre was happy to welcome it too.
    At the risk of appearing to be on the side of the official narrative, I repeat my concern that bad actors are using the trucker convoy as an opportunity to gain visibility and credibility for long-term political gain. My sense is that, as was the case with right-wing populist governments getting elected around the globe, the cause was a failure of liberal/democrats to protect the interests of the average people against the Uber-rich. Same phenomenon with the vaxes- bit a peep from anyone. The gap left is being filled by alt-right. We have to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Another quote to remember: the enemy of my enemy is Not necessarily my friend.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Oh, just remembered another Pierre Poilievre anecdote: he was one of the main henchmen under Prime Minister Harper whose claim to fame was silencing scientists, particularly those working in the area of climate change. I can vouch for this first hand as I worked at the time in a department with many climate scientists. All of their public statements, even for conferences, had to go thru “communications” folks, who are not scientists. Yes Virginia, we have seen scientists being silenced in Canada before under a conservative government in which Poilievre had a leadership role.

It seems a bit odd to value a movement of 100,000+ people on the credentials of a handful whose names you know. Most of the 100,000 will ever have heard of them either.

those darned kids
    Participant

i can swim, sumac.

anticlimactic
    Participant

UKRAINE

Zelensky is now saying that Russia is not in a position to invade and there is no imminent threat.

Ukraine has a problem – the constant stories of a Russian invasion has destabilised Ukraine.

Foreigners who settled in Kiev are selling up and leaving, I would imagine any investment in Ukraine is drying up, the currency is being smashed, the population is becoming worried or panicking, and in general the economy is being severely damaged.

The question is whether the US will calm the situation down.

The only way to get Russia to respond may be an attack on the Donbass. While Zelensky may not authorise it the US or UK could organise it just to taunt Russia.

No one actually cares about Ukraine, it is just an expendable pawn.

those darned kids
    Participant

this handy chart may explain all this insane sabre-rattling. more sabres, higher prices. higher prices mean the u.s. fracking house of cards can prop itself up until at least the mid-terms. [crossing toes..]

<div width="500" style="max-width: 100%;" data-current-size="medium" data-size="medium" class="oilprice_com_widget_iframe_embed_holder"><iframe class="oilprice_com_widget_iframe_embed" src="https://oilprice.com/widgets/oilprice_image/45_4_1643379960" title="WTI Crude Price Chart 12/29/2021 to 1/28/2022"></iframe></div><script type="text/javascript" src="https://oilprice.com/a/js/widgets/oilprices/embed.js"></script>

those darned kids
    Participant

hmmm…

https://oilprice.com/oil-price-charts/

up 15% since the start of the year.

oh, and natural gas is up 56% in the same time frame.

“vladimir putin is the reason why, you the american family, can’t fill your tank or heat your home. until ukraine is liberated, middle class families will continue to suffer.” joe biden, february 19th, 2022

those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant

at least it collapsed with equity!

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“Truckers Inspired By Canada Begin ‘Freedom’ Convoys Around The World (JTN)”

Moves and Counter=Moves

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Bosco thanks for the encouragement yesterday. The docs gave 10 oxy tabs but only took 2.
    that’s 8 in the bag for the end of civilization”

Look into kratom if it’s legal where you are. You’re gonna have long term aches and pains with those screws etc. Also, as soon as it’s adequately healed, look into some SERIOUS physical therapy. You’re gonna need that hand for a long time, working like you do.

Without the scars and such being stretched properly, that injury will always give you major grief just when you can’t handle it (like cold winter weather).

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“It seems a bit odd to value a movement of 100,000+ people on the credentials of a handful whose names you know. Most of the 100,000 will ever have heard of them either.”

What Raul said. There are always parasites in all systems, including (especially) political movements. The parasites are not the body. Just as it is unwise to support a specious movement because it has a charismatic leader, it is foolish to dismiss a genuine movement because it has attracted a few (self-declared, unofficial) unsavory wannabe spokes-leaders.

It’s like conflating Musk with Martian exploration.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

It will be interesting. There is no doubt in my mind that Putin will pull the trigger if Team Biden doesn’t respect Putin’s declared boundaries.

Dr. D
    Participant

Was going save this until tomorrow but by then something will have happened.

General plan here: they’re done with the new “Event 201, Cyber-Boogaloo.” That’s where the bad-baddies with baddie sauce for no reasons, simply decide, “Hey, I’m tired of all this ordering stuff online, spending my ill-gotten gains from banks, buying drug-cartel jumbo jets and massive arms from U.S. banks (actually happened), and want to shut off all commerce. Like what Organized Crime doesn’t, amirite? Shutting down the world and drawing the attention of all law enforcement on earth is “Good for Business” and has no more downside than, say, ordering a chemical weapons attack against civilian children in a war you’re winning in the middle of a fleet of camera-weilding White Helmets.”

So obviously, the new Cyber-event will be caused by baddie-bads who hate us for our 2 year lock down, of infinite martial law, locking children in closets, attacking old men, end of all human rights, doubling of all money to the top, freedoms.

An act of war even. So there you have it. The “false flag” attack both sides are accusing each other of (because there’s no such thing as False Flags, unless Blinken and CNN SAY there are – then they exist, until tomorrow, when they don’t again) is going to be from whatever puffery they fabricate, then they cause the internet outage which will just Haaaaaaaaaaaaappen to be against/for the already-collapsing under 200dma stock market, and failing bonds, just like in 1999, and then they’ll just Haaaaaaaaaaaaappen to mean we need to print another $40 Trillion, hand it to Bezos’ d—k rockets, and shut off the NordStreamII pipeline, and distract from (meaning shut off all competing reporting/social media sites of including Rumble, Spotify, and CheetoMedia) Biden’s total failure.

…But don’t worry, Europe, the U.S. has exactly – ZERO – gas to fill those LNG terminals. As always. Cheney’s plan The plan was to steal Russia and Syria and SELL it to you. But we don’t have any without stealing it first.

Bonus round: WHICH non-black, non-human, non-woman is Biden going to get rid of, dump, force, foist, pawn off on, nominate for the Supreme Court?

Why not Kamala Harris? Then we just pick a new VP, and Pelosi’s yer uncle, they’re in.

But that can’t be right! Breyer promises he chose 1 year before they totally lose the midterms as a time that’s totally non-political!

All of this is going to fail, and backfire in spades, but that doesn’t mean they won’t try. What’s the alternative? Just LET the entire economy and US$ collapse utterly on the DNC and the military state and every billionaire lose all power while doing nothing at all about it? I don’t think so.

That’s why they don’t care about real tanks, real troops, or reality at all in Europe. They just need a pointless pretext for their pointless exercise in 1) more censorship 2) more robbery and blackmail in self-fabricated “Russian” attack from Langley, and 3) more lying for cover for their failed, failing system of fraud and infinite market-interventionism.

Sumac: fair enough, but what are you going to do, nothing? And then Mr. T can stop you 100% of the time by hiring Jordan Peterson to pretend to show up? I can hire douchebags and have CBC claim they’re “the movement” all day. Lying (as they have) and wasting Canadian tax dollars by the billions (as they have) is no object. I’ll even do it in Blackface with a Sari on, because Mr. T is one of the “Good guys,” upright and strong, unlike those baddie-baddies who ate a pickle with some bikers once. Everyone knows Blackface = good, Canadian Truckers working 12h/days bringing food = bad. Who needs food when you can have non-stop fraud and coke heads running Ontario, locking your kids in closets?

Mr. House
    Participant

“Just as it is unwise to support a specious movement because it has a charismatic leader”

Cough, Obama, cough

zerosum
    Participant

Thank you TAE for trying to spread the message of peace against the combined actions of the lying news media

A message from Omicron

“Your vaccine status is irrelevant
    I destroyed the pandemic
    Go. Live in pea

those darned kids
    Participant

i can’t wait till optimus prime and the rest of the autobots reach ottawa, pick up the parliament buildings and shake out the lying band of cretins like pennies from a plastic piggybank.

autobots, roll out!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Obama cough: my fave image of Obama as the mulatto Stalin:

Change… is for chumps and underwear.

ctbarnum
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

A love duet between Hillary and Joe:

Simple Song

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Shutting down the internet would be the worst mistake they could make next to slapping Putin… so they probably will. It would be like the scene in Lord of the Rings where Gandalf breaks the evil spell on the king.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Mr. House
    Participant

@Roboto

AH HA, now we see why the CARES ACT was so important and the first covid thing to be done. Gotta bailout the companies to go along, the states, and anyone else who might be able to throw a wrench into your plans. And at this point i’m rather certain they were plans. The ability to buy off or bailout anyone must be taken away from .gov because look at the malinvestment we’ve all be having the last two years.

deflationista
    Participant

So, Dr. D has been advocating for N95 the entire time and that goddamn bloated bureaucracy setting the guidelines just wouldn’t listen to him!?!?!

Oh the horror. So, what? Are you butt hurt now? Is that what I am sensing? Are you saying that masks don’t work now? I have been wearing an N95 from the very start. Where is my prize? It is quite amazing to watch the psychology of it all. On one hand, people here clamor over completely unproven, and even disproven, “miracle cures”. You know, like ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine. They fall all over themselves about emergency use monoclonal antibodies. The arguments for the use of “preventative” and “therapeutic” treatments most often boil down to the following: “Who cares about some RCT? I’ve seen it work with my own eyes. Uttar Pradesh! I don’t have time to wait for some damn fangled scienz to tell me that I can use something in MY OWN DAMN BODY.” That is what I get most of the time at least. But, see, on one hand it appears that you all are willing to throw the kitchen sink at preventing a virus, that ironically, according to some, might be a hoax, or nothing more than a common cold- certainly no worse than the flu. But on the other hand, seem open to all sorts of treatment ideas, even treatments like urine therapy or gargling Listerine or even nebulizing hydrogen peroxide into the lungs. Most here are willing to follow and pay for an FLCCC protocol that requires pills to be taken at certain times for certain days. But when it comes to those masks, now, see, that’s where the line is drawn “you fucking sheep”. If you’re going to layer your protection from covid with unproven treatments, why stop at mask wearing? Seems like that should be part of the protection plan. Especially since, out of all of the protocols you seem to be willing to follow, it has been proven to be fairly effective to reduce the spread. And who the fuck cares if the CDC just got around to changing their guidelines? Or that you have been saying it for 2 years? You don’t trust them anyway.

Maybe masks “don’t work” because only some people wear them? Or mock them? Or maybe they “don’t work” because the fucking CDC told us last year we could throw the masks away as a hidden tsunami of Delta was about to crash down on the shore? Some of you act like the CDC and the bureaucracy can’t be trusted for anything- but then get mad when they fuck up. Can you have it both ways?

The vax reduces your risk of dying or severe disease and reduces your ability to transmit. REDUCES. When shown data about the numbers of deaths among vaxed and partially vaxed and unvaxed, the picture is pretty fucking clear. But not for some here. They just “can’t trust that data”. Apparently, the data needs to be put through the Kirsch/Denninger/Malone/Rogan/VanDenBosche/Kory/Tucker/Peters meat grinder before it can be accepted. That is some mass formation right there.

Everyone wants it to end, but some think now is the time to play Braveheart and “hold the line”. From what I can see, the one’s playing minuteman seem dumber than a box of rocks. And that’s based on what I see “on the ground”. But, remember you can’t judge a movement by a few dumb apples.

We are fucking dumb all over.

https://twitter.com/BattsyC/status/1484951144464097288?s=20&t=KRP7lDu6BhMoBe5-GmrZcA

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Yeah, you would be masochistic enough to wear an N95 this entire time, wouldn’t you?

Mr. House
    Participant

Its interesting, the 1.2 trillion dollar infrastructure act was passed in November. A bridge collapses in Pittsburgh just before Biden visits and they’re talking about infrastructure. The bill had 110 billion for bridges in it. Where has that money been the past two months? What angle is being played here?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Investment_and_Jobs_Act

deflationista
    Participant

Yeah, you would be masochistic enough to wear an N95 this entire time, wouldn’t you?

My mom had stage 4 sarcoma. Seemed like a good idea to not unnecessarily shorten her life.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.