Debt Rattle January 30 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 30 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • Author

Charles Camoin Village Street in Collioure 1912   • Boris Johson “Reveals” Vladimir Putin’s Threat To Assassinate Him (DM) • Ukraine: The War Tha
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 30 2023]

tboc
    Participant

“But how to create such a hidden government? ” – Bardi
    The government is not hidden WYSIWYG. The answer to Fermi’s Paradox is greed, call it Baphomet if you wish. Greed driven systems collapse as seeking an “edge” supersedes seeking value. Once again call it Baphomet or call it corruption. Describe the level of baksheesh accurately and look at the culture and how it is limited. There one might find a limit to growth.

aspnaz
    Participant

Germany has a bimbo for a foreign minister. I pine for the days when bimbos in powerful positions had at least a smidgen of good looks to go with their empty heads, now we get an ugly pug with a pea rattling around inside. Nothing like a politician promoted by a distracted oligarch.

aspnaz
    Participant

“This is clearly the most FAILING medical product in the history of medical products… How did we end up in a situation that it’s also the most profitable one?”

Bill Gates.

Next it will be Bill’s “Beyond Eggs” product, already being prepared to replace all those egg farms that keep on burning down.

Dr. D
    Participant

Apologies to Paul Pelosi, covered here: https://rumble.com/v27ginq-paul-pelosi-body-cam-footage-is-nuts.html
    No, as impossible as it seems, here are the police and security videos they refused to release which show Pepe coming in with two backpacks, breaking the window which appears to be safety glass, then the police camera opening the door with both their hands on the hammer. My take on that is Paul, having dealt with 200,000 people over his career, saw Pepe as an off-balance person, and remained calm and in “no sudden moves” mode. This did indeed work well as it does. Proven by the instant he took his calming hand off the hammer when the police arrive, Pepe jumped him in a rage and the police piled in, surprised.

Question of why, and about the 10 mile walk, and if they never met before, remains to be seen, but the given evidence supports exactly their official story, and the ABC story of the local reporter they had fired.

This becomes headline news as the first time in recent memory they haven’t lied. Yet.

“”The Deep State Is Real”, UK’s Dominic Cummings Admits”

Also telling the truth. Cummings is the top political strategist in Britain, officially the reason PMs like Boris are elected. I guess he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. “[they are] trying to “stop the idiots who are being elected doing terrible things”..” Also correct and why they overrule all elected leaders, not only in action but intent. That is essentially what we are all saying a “Deep State” is.

“”We Will Root Out the Deep State” – Trump Begins 2024 Campaign”

What Deep State? Squirrel. Goldfish. There’s no Deep State, Trump is crazy. That’s why after he was elected 99% of all Executive branch employees refused to follow orders, because there’s no Deep State.

“Escobar: The ‘Doomsday Clock’ Is Speeding Up”

Then the “Deep State” of Team A or Team B will remove Biden due to his incompetent but also unpopular starting of WWIII. We recede from the war as Russia 1917. 25th, just as Trump said. Using “Looking Glass”? The Simpsons (predicted) it first.

Starting WWIII? Iran attacked all over by Israel. Also not in the news: what bombing? If they started WWIII in the Middle East surely CNN would report it, right? Iran as a Russian ally, warned not to help Russia. I’m sure they’re totally shocked and surprised having been at war with us for 44 years. Kicker? A 5.+ earthquake in Iran at the time of the bombing. But there are no underground bases and no technology that could cause 5.0 quakes that damage them. Must be another death by coincidence-on-demand.

“Millions to See Food Stamp Payment Decrease after February, Federal Agency Says”

Oh yes. Because we have no money! Because food prices are low, low and dropping! Because those people don’t need it the way Lockheed and McConnell’s new $1M per Congressman security team does. Here’s a deal: you’ve run out of money? Apply the 50% administrative waste to the program, there, I just doubled your income. It’s run by Morgan Chase (If I remember correctly) borrow their percentage to cover.

And why are food prices so high? “Massive Fire Destroys Commercial Egg Farm Belonging to Top US Supplier” What a coincidence, the leading cause of death. Our response? Shut down every small egg producer and all backyards. That’s what we did in WWII with the Victory Gardens, right?

“Germany Accuses Russia”

Yes, because although they’re telling lies, inside their bubble, they believe them. When they can doublethink, they can LITERALLY send ever-escalating heavy arms to a country, $150B, say “We are at war” and then also not be at war. I’m sure she DOES think “we’re not at war” or not like that. That’s because she’s mentally ill NPD psychopath, carefully combed through the German population, discovered, and installed for just that reason. Us normal people WOULD understand and not “Do what you’re told.”

Really Thailand? So if vaccines, studies, and Pfizer were so bad why’d you buy them in the first place? Perhaps you should claw the money back on the honest basis of extortion and racketeering instead? If you can’t be honest about that, why do you deserve the money?

““[It] amends the Public Health Service Act to hold vaccine manufacturers liable for those injuries caused by the vaccine”

You’d have a hard time with retroactively passing laws. I don’t think that will be an issue in this case.

“‘I think from the very relaxed tone that he was taking, the sort of air of detachment that he seemed to have, he was just playing along with my attempts to get him to negotiate.’ “

Meaning the impression from the headline is a lie. A lie to create WWIII adn teh deaths of everyone. I imagine they “joke” with each other like this all the time. Dog bites dog.

“Empires in terminal decline leap from one military fiasco to the next.”

Gosh, he’s actually right, and I’m sure we’ve all heard this in history class. Just seems so different to watch it in person, with real murders all around you.

Wait: no tank armor AND 6-8 months? But that’s okay, I guess we’re going to give Ze a submarine now. And a pony, definitely a pony. And an oompa-loompa.
    Now

“RAND warns that while the Kremlin has not threatened to use nuclear weapons, there are “several issues that make Russian use of nuclear weapons … plausible”

That is correct. That is how you retain credibility and gravitas.

“ • German MP Condemns ‘US-led Proxy War Against Russia’ (GPE)”

Well there you go. Die Linke, the LEFT, is against war. That wasn’t so hard, was it?

“In Europe, the senseless economic war is tantamount to economic self-amputation,”

Correct. Because Russia is inside Europe, not outside it. This is Reality, a place they’ve never heard of, and can’t be changed.

“massive bottom-up redistribution of wealth within NATO countries.”

Correct. FROM the poor, TO the rich, along with the corresponding loss of power. All of them, and the WEF, have been very clear about the need to wipe out the (German) Middle Class. They are pleased to use the war to accomplish it.

I may disagree with the language of a “comprador bourgeoisie” but these are honest people you can work with and we share the same goals.

““How can the world’s largest economic power say that it has no milk for children after President Biden announced $40 billion to buy arms meant for the war in Ukraine?”

We’ve been asking that since Korea. “Rats bit my sister Nell and whitey’s on the moon”

“Brazil, Argentina, and Colombia have rejected requests by the United States and European Union that they send weapons to Ukraine.”

If all nation states are depleted and disarmed, the only structures with armies are BlackRock and Blackwater: corporations.

“This current period reminds us of Summer 2007 when the Bear Stearns CDS funds failed. The GFC was 15 months later”

Agree. Takes forever, so long no one thinks it can happen. But haven’t rates inverted worldwide now? Stronger than ever in history? Still, I’m amazed they’ve held off the bank run so completely and so successfully. We see it in Canada’s theft, BoA’s account problems, Credit Suisse, but nothing ruptures. No one can calculate the derivatives, whether it is now 3 QUADRILLION or 4. 4 Million billion.

What was that? A million seconds is 11 days. A billion seconds is 32 years. A trillion seconds is 32,000 years. So 4 quadrillion seconds (and yes, the U.S. does spend $1M per second) is 120,000,000 years, in the early Cretaceous.

These are the numbers of (fake, paper) promises it takes to continue rigging and controlling markets, so they will indicate fake prices favorable to you. And they continue to rise geometrically. Like an avalanche, perhaps we cannot know where the rupture point comes, only that nothing rises geometrically forever, not even imaginary digits.

“Baphomet.” … after some mulling over, I came to think that there is something in this idea.”

Wow, even Bardi has come over to our side, and for the same reasons: if you were them, it’s really obvious you’d simply HAVE to do this, isn’t it?

“Suppose you want to build a shadow government to take control of the state.”

This older than Kings. Remember the king’s “advisors”, whispering in his ear? The “Courtiers” of Louis the XVIth? It’s literally no different. They just got slightly further away from the court and more out of view into safety after the century where heads started rolling. What do you think Kissinger and RAND do? Is this not what Cunningham just said?

So you don’t need a “Baphomet” although they have that too, and for the same reasons: they believe in the power of man. They believe Prometheus gave fire and was unjustly punished. Lucifer shouldn’t be a slave, not even to God. He should be fully independent and not punished for it. They think they’re the good guys, doing good and necessary things. Like killing all humans on earth for the Jensens.

(P.S. don’t look for an actual “Baphomet”, it vanishes into the fog of metaphor and definition. Just take the impression of it as a sort of Baal, Satan, as good enough)

“Deaths Running 26% Above Pre-Pandemic Levels – Vaccines a Leading Suspect (DS)”

Like this. And proud of it. Sigma death rates are still rising. We have not reached a peak yet. Thanos will be very pleased. Oh and Baphomet too.

“Do COVID-19 RNA-Injections Affect Male Fertility? (PF)”

Do they? I don’t know: did birth rates plunge at the same time? They did? Must be they died of coincidence.

P.S. not male fertility, it also disrupts female implantation as we already knew (suspected from the mechanism) from Day 1.

No, that crow is a whole level smarter by cutting to the chase via the Gordian Knot. It’s dummies like the humans who get caught up and sidetracked into The Game.

Dora
    Participant

Pfizer issues a statement.

Dr. D
    Participant

The Jensen talk Reminded me about that weird attack on Hancock’s Netflix Movie about archaeology. Why go crazy about Gobekli Tepe? They don’t go crazy about Bigfoot. They don’t go crazy about the Clovis Point people. Only this. Why?

Because if there were 120 “modern” cultures better than ours before now, it blows the whole “narrative” out of the water. If belief in “Evolution” doesn’t help support the logical fallacy that things go straight-line teleology, then we all have “Options.” Which is what I was saying about there still being so much oil (inconveniently in Russia and Iran). THEY need us not to have options, therefore we MUST and only accept their answer: killing all humans on earth. The plan is: more of the same.

If we had history, archaeology, and positive fictional sci-fi like Star Trek and Endor instead of strictly zombies and apocalypse, we could choose a lovely, positive future for ourselves instead of 7.5 Billion killed, 500M left that are complete slaves to a warped blue-haired nobility from the Hunger Games. Who wants that?

So Kassandra, click all the links. Oldest temple, oldest city, oldest garden, Africa, India, China, Asia, America. Since they routinely had cities of a million in the Amazon, no oil, gardening in the swamps via canoe, surely you/we can do that now.

Comment #127586 was for you https://www.theautomaticearth.com/forums/topic/debt-rattle-january-28-2023/page/2/#post-127586 Live in love and bounty, as a wonderful animal, not in poverty, fear and hate.

Comparing 10 inches rain to American levels, can easily be twice many state’s records, even from rainy states being below 5”. However, we have this:

#42. Michigan All-time highest 24-hour precipitation: 9.78 inches

On an August day during the first year of World War I, 9.78 inches of rain fell in Michigan’s Bloomingdale, compared to the approximate 33 inches of rain the state sees annually.

Guess was Global Warming when CO2 was 70% today’s level.

aspnaz
    Participant

“Sevim Dagdelen has been a member of Germany’s parliament, the Bundestag, since 2005. She is the spokeswoman for the Die Linke (Left Party) parliamentary group on the Bundestag’s Committee on Foreign Affairs, a deputy member of the Defense Committee, and spokeswoman for international policy and disarmament.”

She is Turkish and has been shouting against both the USA and Erdogan for a long time. Lots of Turkish in the German Reich, they feed hotdogs to the Hitler youth. She is a round peg in a square hole, pretending to be German when really representing the 10% of Turkish voters. Don’t know what her past position was on Ukraine, but I am impressed that everybody kept her quiet until now. Who cares what she thinks, the German government won’t care, this is just click bait for the alternative media.

oxymoron
    Participant

Blood clotting in the eyes as well. So it is not just deaths and mortality but just getting around with shitty health outcomes.
    Man these shots were fucking stupid. Not all people, but definitely all governments.
    Stupid.

This insurance guy is worth a watch. Troubling.

aspnaz
    Participant

And still no inquiry?

Really? You expect the rule of law? The enforcement of the laws of the land? Interesting. Hunter will be crushed when the oligarchs decide it is time, the law is for us, not for them. Maybe they will use the law and put up a pretend trial – I love theatre. Maybe they will murder him, throw him off a balcony, leave his body lying in the street like a Russian CEO. Maybe they will disappear him, that was a favourite in the past. Whatever happens, they don’t care what you think or what’s in the pretend law.

aspnaz
    Participant

Call Boris

Boris should join Tony Blair’s “Tony Blair is the greatest” foundation – the word foundaiton sounds so much more important than a trust as even common people can have a trust – although Boris may be a little upper class, a bit too Eton, a bit too mummy’s boy, for the “Tony Blair is the greatest” foundation. Personally I support the “Mohammed Ali is the greatest” foundation, it makes more sense.

aspnaz
    Participant

“..if you can rule from the shadows, you save yourself a lot of hassles and, if things really go bad, you may avoid most of the blame..”

Blame? I doubt that blame is the driving force, I suspect that the advantage of anonymity is security, your children can live normal lives, you can live a normal life without being mobbed in the street. Blame is not really an issue, you have all the money in the world.

zerosum
    Participant

RAND warns.
    Ukraine is completely collapsing.
    US meddling is the cause for the war in Ukraine.
    YOU caused it. Now, YOU fix it.
    (It’s being fixed, for the benefit of the rulers)

————
    It’s too late to fix.

• Deaths Running 26% Above Pre-Pandemic Levels – Vaccines a Leading Suspect (DS)

Vaccine will resolve Iran – Israel conflict. and every other conflict

Vaccine creates blood clots so you can’t see, can’t hear, can’t speak, can’t think, can’t reproduce, can’t save you
    ————-

Dora
    Participant

jb-hb
    Participant

I appreciate the attention being given to Jensen – and of course, he is now just a synonym for Climate Extinction, Climate Meltdown, Global Warming, Climate Change, Environmentalism, The Green Party, etc. He was fringe thinking when it was first introduced and now it is THE mainstream viewpoint.

Like, all this Jensen stuff is not-very-relevant? A lot of text with mostly distraction? just a weird fringe guy? Says some nice stuff about the environment and gardening sometimes?

1. Humans are nothing but animals and should be nothing but animals
    2. Agriculture and everything that came from it was BAD
    3. Civilization is inherently oppressive. Twisted, Evil. Causes everything to BE evil.
    4. All human advancement (within civilization) is simply the progress of humans getting more and more destructive of anything good.
    5. You’re all doomed. DOOMED. Everyone and everything you ever knew. DOOMED.

Okay, so you’re just a dumb animal and should be, everything and everyone you ever knew about, all your friends, family members, coworkers, your culture, your society, your civilization AND everyone else’s civilization from ALL of history (writing comes from agriculture…) are all a horrible WRONG against nature, reality itself. The SOURCE of all Wrong, in fact. Deeply, horribly, ashamedly wrong – therefore YOU are also. And you live in and are complicit in nothing but a system of oppression. You should have never been. You, your family, your friends, your culture, your civilization, all shouldn’t be and should never have been. Also you’re completely and totally doomed and deserve it. And we should work to destroy everything and everyone you ever knew or could know actively as well. PS you can get PARTIAL relief from crushing demoralization by agreeing that YOU are definitely oppressed and that oppression defines your existence, being inherent in civilization as it is.

Uh, yes what a WONDERFUL guy Jensen is. Just fantastic. Just trying to help you out. Just tell yourself what nice things he says about nature and gardening. Give him your buy-in and become…. what exactly? What kind of person will emerge from the above paragraph?

Look at Evergreen College. We could all laugh at a weird state college going off the deep end – oh, those fringe people/ideas. All those Marxist ideas that were failure-coping mechanisms in the 1800’s, retrofitted for Our Current Year that killed 150 million in the 20th century, re-labeled, slightly re-applied, caused an entire state college to go nuts, cease to function as an educational institution, and collapse. No worries, right? It only has totally pragmatic-level implications, that’s all.

And then in 2020, it was Evergreen again, but nationwide, worldwide. Evergreening The World was and is far from cost-less.

I think people forgot all the “we must take everything away from them” did NOT start with the pandemic.

Did NOT start with the pandemic.

ALL the same tactics were used on people prior to the pandemic, then were retrofitted – the EXISTING approaches, assumptions, techniques – onto injection compliance. Cancellation, de-personing, de-jobbing, de-homing etc – these were all fully prototyped and then attached to injections that do not vaccinate. It was all already in full swing.

Just like there’s a themed Barbie for everyone — Sportscar Barbie, Surf Barbie, etc – there is a Critical Theory for everything. For every sub group. For environmentalists, peak oilers, and people on the doom-o-sphere in general, there’s Jensinitism. This is the critical theory targeted for you. (and it helps if you don’t identify the thought-leaders that originated it but rather learn item by item, by rote)

The 4-5 week discussion on climate SHOULD have given an object lesson to anyone watching. A couple dozen questions on morality, science, basic common sense, unanswered. Just keep hitting with “it’s the CO2, it’s the CO2” because there isn’t supposed to be understanding or discussion, just training. I’m just supposed to robotically think “it’s the CO2” and stop right there.

When it got too hot in the kitchen, what happened? Too many people at once saying common sense things about the CO2 thing? CO2 levels trailing, temperature charts, past temps and co2 being good for life on earth etc? KEEP TRAINING PEOPLE. Not educating, training. Just switch to “You’re so doomed, everyone is doomed” or “you should be ashamed” or — this weekend, specifically “I am oppressed by the system. You are complicit in a system of oppression. YOU are oppressed”

And since we come at this from the vector of Climate, like, because it was branded Barbie Climate Marxism instead of Barbie Sportscar Marxism, I’m supposed to believe I’m being given some sort of revelation, epiphany? Woah man I get it, it’s like, the SYSTEM. Yaw effing awn.

But we should consider that VARIOUS events – what’s happening to infrastructure (food, power, supply chains etc) the vax, etc – all seem to be predicated on Jensenite principles. It’s not a laughing matter anymore. It seems to be what they actually believe as inarguable. Up near the top of things. Gov/corp/ngo seems to be getting driven by this.

Even the SCREEN NAME says it. Afewknowthetruth? I am an initiate in The Mysteries.

Mystery Cults are often like onions, with layers. One should beware, as one is training people by rote, item by item, as if they were the brute animals they are but ought to become, while one holds The Mysteries secretly to one’s breast — that someone a bit higher up on the chain has The REAL mysteries held tightly to THEIR breast while looking at YOU with your “mysteries” as a dumb animal.

Look at the 5 points above. What will it turn a human being into? What will it turn a society or civilization into? How much of that is guiding major events we discuss here? Quite plausibly a model for why all the insistence on the injection which does not vaccinate, its invention and application, for instance.

Just like when I hear mainstream Democrats who used to care about the working class blithely quoting abstruse retrofitted anti-working class Frankfurt School tenets, I also hear them now blithely quoting rather extreme Jensenite tenets. Blithely without thinking about the implications and without any awareness of where it originated. But nevertheless having their hearts corroded by holding these ideas and the implicit cognitive dissonance. As intended.

This stuff matters. Institutions taking on whacko ideas and implementing them have killed more humans, made more humans miserable, than any other thing ever.

John Day
    Participant

DBS left me an answer last night, to my speculation that war-you-can’t-ignore might come before $US default. He thinks Russia won’t pre-emptively nuke the US, and I basically agree, but it’s more the neocons doing something false-flaggy that worries me.
    Yes, “I see a bad moon arising” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUQiUFZ5RDw

Oroboros
    Participant

No Babies for You!

Dr Christiane Northrup warned several months after the Clotshots that the miscarriage rate for women who got the vax in the first trimester was 80% instead of the normal baseline for miscarriages of 17%. (1 in 6)

She said it was an obvious indicator that something was very wrong.

And that was before women got double or triple boostered.

No Babies for You!

Now that the stats are showing it, (where are the new batch of kids) and the Sheeple are still staring into space like Duh, how do the Psychopaths memory hole this?

The Children of Men

How about a better title

No Children from Women

The adoption rate will tick up at some point but it will be years before the vast army of vaxed women come to terms with their permanent sterility and their willful ignorance in making it happen.

Cry me a river.

John Day
    Participant

I left a comment on Ugo Bardi’s piece this morning, and it is all about how the evil and powerful might safely collude with each other. It appears to have been worked out a long time ago…

Moloch might be more favored by the Clinton Global Initiative in Haiti: Moloch packs the punch for the carrot and the stick these days. https://www.britannica.com/topic/Moloch-ancient-god

Baphomet has fluid characteristics, and could be presented as something like Shiva, balance, creation, destruction. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet

The Bohemian Grove has long been rumored to have occult worship of some malign ancient entity in the forest. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove
    Longer: https://whorulesamerica.ucsc.edu/power/bohemian_grove.html

The carrot and stick is fairly critical. How do sociopaths/psychopaths trust each other? Committing a heinous crime together, by which society would be revulsed,
    seems to work. Any traitor can merely be revealed to society as a heinous criminal.

I have long considered how the untrustworthy might reliably work together with trust, and this seems to be the answer.
    Child molestation and murder would work these days. It revolts, and “Pizzagate” was a threat at high levels of the power structure.

jb-hb
    Participant

I wish I remember the exact event — probably somewhere in the Marius/Sulla Roman era. There was a major battle in which a leader told ALL his cavalry to charge ONLY at the opposing side’s leader, who happened to be leading his cavalry from the front.

Valiant, good for morale, but when you see a wall of (hundreds? Thousands?) guys all coming for YOU, there are only 2 options — you die bravely or run. If you die, your army breaks due to losing its leader. If you run, your army breaks due to the leader turning coward. And indeed he ran and lost the battle.

I would think the Russians have let their opposition know they are being tracked personally and will be nuked personally. It would be amusing if their thousands of nukes are ALL targeted on a personal basis while leaving the rest of us alone.

WES
    Participant

Dr. John Day:

I think the word you are looking for is “blackmail”.

Oroboros
    Participant

“…I have long considered how the untrustworthy [psychopaths] might reliably work together with trust…”

Because they are not homo sapiens sapiens

They are a parasitic parallel subspecies of homo sapiens.

Since H. sapiens neanderthalensis disappeared about 40,000 years ago, no new subspecies has poked it’s head up.

Then again, who’s been looking?

I know a number of women down through the years who swear they’ve dated Neanderthals ;>)

Robert Hare, who studied psychopathy for decades guesstimated the occurrence of true psychopathy® in the human population at between 1 and 3%, depending on culture and other variables.

Hare was once asked by the New York Stock Exchange trustees to do a secret study of members of the exchange for signs of psychopathy. The trustees actually thought having real honest to god psychopaths working at the exchange would be bad for it’s long term health. Hahahaha, imagine that.

Hare conducted studies with trick question surveys to tease an accurate picture of the occurrence of the condition at the NYSA.

He concluded it was way above the baseline in the general population at roughly 25% instead of 1-3%

Homo sapien psychopathius

I guess the Color of Money draws them like Lord of the Flies

Games and obsessive behavior

Joe Rogan on “The Color of Money”

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Here’s perhaps what Dr. D had in mind when asserting we need psychopaths for their psychopathic traits in and among society’s. special.breed, the generals and surgeons.

Here’s the USAF Gen. Minihan, you know him as the soothsayer foreseeing war with China by 2025 because business class can’t compete.

“In September 2022, Minihan said at a military conference that the Air Force was responsible for the biggest “pile of our nation’s enemy dead” among the branches of the American military and that “[w]hen you can kill your enemy, every part of your life is better. Your food tastes better. Your marriage is stronger.”

That folks IS the very embodiment of Psychopathy. However, I’m certain Minihan means the avariciousness of the Business Class must be accommodated at a cost to everyone else.

WES
    Participant

Oroboros:

From yesterday’s comment.

Empire of Lies
    Rules like the Lord of the Flies

The first two lines of a poem.
    You will have to finish the poem, since I am not very poetic!

John Day
    Participant

I’m more worried about female reproduction with the lipid micelles that carry the “modRNA”.
    That’s where it concentrated in little mice, until they stopped looking.

As we sometimes remarked in med school, when (snobbishly) considering a pregnancy that we would have been too-good-to-father, “there’s always a man”.

John Day
    Participant

@Dr. D Rich: The USAF is the mobile factory of slaughter, but usually kills more civilians than “bad guys”, often a whole lot more.
    Fine for a psychopath. Marriage, food and sleep improved.

Noirette
    Participant

*Holding Big Harma accountable.*

If one follows what Latypova published (prev. to link at top post, which is about another topic), Big Harma actually did not really / overall / ‘any ways’ / produce these ‘vaccines’..

To me is not clear who did, where, etc.

Think of the huge amounts of doses, where are the factories? How was the transport organised? At minus 70 d. (supposedly)…to the endpoint..? From where to where?

I know the minus 70 d. was not implemented in the pop-up vax tents / venues in Switz. It was plain to see, + two Vax employees told me it was not necessary.

Latypova claims it was the US DOD that organised the production and distribution of the jabs.

Her substack, https://substack.com/profile/50868935-sasha-latypova

see for ex this post,

https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/reviewing-the-dod-contracts-for-covid?utm_source=profile&utm_medium=reader2

… lays that out.

The Health State ‘authorities’ and the ‘Medecine control / reviews’ in the USA’ (> + other W..) bodies were cut out, yet limply ‘went along’ or ‘pretended to have a vital role’, etc. to maintain some status and funding, when in fact they were superseded, acting under top level commands, which they did not make public, as ordered..

It follows (?..) that legally these bodies, State orgs. mandated to carry out controls are cut out, not responsible. The ‘supposed’ producers of the jabs, such as Pfizz and Modern A, heads, Bourla and Bancel, can’t be sued for anything at all.

Hard to figure out, .. Idk, much more investigation is needed.

Oroboros
    Participant

Finally posted this on his Youtube channel: Straight Calls with Douglas Macgregor

Massive Russian offensives are crushing Ukraine

John Day
    Participant

@WES: It’s not the same as blackmail, though that is always the kill switch that is kept on any functionary, but the shared ritual crime, for which society would administer death, is a deep and broad bond within the organization. It seems like threatening that very bond from outside, like trying to reveal “Pizzagate” threatens every member of the cabal with death. Hillary Clinton starts dropping comments about “all of us hanging”. John and Tony Podesta had to be vigorously defended by all means.
    I do still think that Jeff Epstein is free somewhere and the unfortunate body-double got cremated.
    That kind of daring-daylight-robbery helps make the group feel invincible.
    They like and need that.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

@Dora, re: Dr. Campbell,,,,,

Classic!

John Day
    Participant

@Oroboros: The line of psychopaths includes the line of kings, I think, but the line of kings, and central bankers, is more refined, more exclusive, more stylish…

John Day
    Participant

@jb-hb: Did you ever get close to “the secret” of the Jensenite organization, or is it like the lines at Disneyland, always just around the next corner?

John Day
    Participant

Vast organizational chart. Real (apparently)
    US Army Medical Research and Development Command (USAMRDC) COVID-19 Operational Picture
    https://bailiwicknews.substack.com/p/us-army-medical-research-and-development

jb-hb
    Participant

@ John Day, Oroboros, WES – I think what I was saying today ties into your discussion as well. Mystery Cult. Different levels of initiation. Each with greater more extreme delineation from the level below, each smugly looking down at the lower level with condescension, working to get into the next level up – better mysteries, greater superiority, more people to be smug downwards at, more debauchery, presumably.

For years I saw commenters on zerohedge saying the marxist stuff and the pedophile satanist stuff is vertically integrated and I thought it was whacko. idunno what actually qualifies as too whacko to consider now in the 2020’s.

jb-hb
    Participant

@jb-hb: Did you ever get close to “the secret” of the Jensenite organization, or is it like the lines at Disneyland, always just around the next corner?

haha or like going to IKEA – just LIKE a Disneyland line but with no ride at the end?

John Day
    Participant

jb-hb, DBS, WES, Dr.D, et al : maybe the “death cult” has the allure of killing other people for good.
    Maybe, as I have seen recounted, the “initiation” is to identify oneself by taking great pleasure in some form of murder, something which cannot be “faked”.
    This also feeds into the “breed apart” concept, and genetics.
    James Fallon tells of his discovery of his typical psychopathic PET brain scan, his confirmation that friends and family see him this way, and his mother’s revelation that his father’s family had a long line of serial killers, especially that part. It makes my think there is a part that could be Y-chromosome carried, or X-linked recessive, where men with just the psychopathic X-chromosome would be completely impaired from empathy. Women , with double X-chromosomes would rarely lack empathy entirely, though it would be possible with inbreeding, as in royalty, and maybe some banking families.

An exploration into “how the other side lives” from Neuroscientist and “Pro-social Psychopath”, James Fallon Ph.D. (H.T. Boscohorowitz) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzqn6Z_Iss0

jb-hb
    Participant

In Peter Watt’s Starfish, humans are put in an extreme environment. The recruiting is conducted by a psychiatrist/psychologist who specifically selects for personality disorders – in order to be “pre-adapted” to the environment.

Eventually one character observes that sure, you can find someone who is fucked in the head and then train them to work in this extreme environment. But you could also take some super-competent already-trained person and then fuck them in the head. Could work either way.

It could be that initiations from level to level in such a cult would involve mind/personality-warping experiences – immoral, abusive, drug related, etc. As opposed to just a test/filter.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

“How can the world’s largest economic power say that it has no milk for children’

If you are talking about Airstrip Two, it is not the world’s largest economic power.

It was in 1945. And even for a while after that. But once the bankers and economists got together with bought-and-paid-for politicians and invented systems for shuffling fake money from one place to another and calling that an economy, the great decline that leads to ‘game over’ commenced.

How far below Russia, China etc. Airstrip Two now is economically cannot easily be determined since all Oceania government ‘data’ is completely fake.

I wish people would not keep referring to Messenger RNA as vaccine. It’s not vaccine and never has been.

Cell biology modifier is the correct term. And a lot of people were conned or bullied into to having their cell biology modified for short-term commercial gain.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

‘Robert Hare, who studied psychopathy for decades guesstimated the occurrence of true psychopathy® in the human population at between 1 and 3%, depending on culture and other variables’

That 1-3% is the echelon that manipulates and lies into positions of power, such as politicians, CEOs of corporations, CEOs councils, ‘captains of industry’ etc., and then goes on to lie and manipulate with impunity whilst increasing the separation between themselves and the real world that non-sociopaths have to endure as a consequence of the actions of the sociopaths.

Goerge Bush ‘inspected’ the carnage left in the wake of Katrina and Rita by looking out the window of a plane and waving to those below.

I am happy to hear that The Scorpions home has been damaged in the recent flooding of Orcland. And there is more rain coming 🙂 The perceived omnipotence of sociopaths and their inability to organise anything other than lying and looting and suffering for others is exposed for all to see.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

The Scorpion’s home has been damaged in the recent flooding of Orcland.

(Orcland is infested with scorpions, so scorpions’ homes have been damaged is also correct.)

John Day
    Participant

George W. Bush is a psychopath, but a fairly untalented psychopath, like a carnival barker.
    He’s “family” but Cheney had to make the decisions. I learned about him when he was Governor of Texas, here in Austin. His mind is like a 13 yo boy psychopath.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.