Debt Rattle January 31 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 31 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 79 total)
  • Author

John M. Fox WCBS studios, 49 East 52nd Street, NYC 1948   • The War Against Us (Jim Kunstler) • Ukraine Will Never Retake Crimea – Croatian Presi
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 31 2023]

Germ
    Participant

Time to rejoice!

The first cunt named in yesterday’s “The Great Wall of Cunts” is going down. ( https://abiroberts.substack.com/p/the-great-wall-of-cunts )

Dame Esther Rantzen reveals lung cancer diagnosis:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-64445303

She proclaimed she “wouldn’t sit next to someone who was unvaccinated” – do you think she’ll now accept nursing care from one.

Soon to be one fewer cunt among us!
    I raise a glass – Cheers!

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

The sooner society is rid of these people the better.

Esther Rantzen suggests those who refuse jab should choose ‘not to go to hospital’ and ‘take up space in ICU’

https://www.indy100.com/news/esther-rantzen-gb-news-unvaccinated-b1956483

Germ
    Participant

WRONG on all of it: “…natural vs. artificial immunity, school closures and disease transmission, aerosol spread, mask mandates, and vaccine effectiveness and safety, ,,,”

It’s Time for the Scientific Community to Admit We Were Wrong About COVID and It Cost Lives

https://www.newsweek.com/its-time-scientific-community-admit-we-were-wrong-about-coivd-it-cost-lives-opinion-1776630 ☠️☠️☠️

Just Some Randomer
    Participant

Yeah, Rantzen was a particularly obnoxious example of Righteous Vax Fanatic. Normally I would refrain from mocking the afflicted, but in this case I can only smile inwardly as she chokes down the banquet of consequences that she laid for herself.

The Markster
    Participant

It is cold comfort looking back on the past few years knowing that one saw through the Russiagate, Plandemic, Saint Floyd Insurrection and Election Fraud debacles of the last six years as they happened. Even if the legions of malignant Clintonite cunts whose world is now visibly imploding day by day provides a good laugh now and then.

Thank you, Germ, for your TVASF Chronicles. Better to speak truth and blow off a little steam with a web comment than burn, loot and murder. Kudos.

Germ
    Participant

@ Just Some – Please don’t “smile inwardly”.

Smile outwardly! It’s what I do now, especially when I walk past folks in the supermarket that are still wearing masks.
    I look, stare, point and LAUGH at them!
    Sometimes I even suggest right to their faces to “Keep your fear to yourself.”
    It just feels so damn good.

@ The Markster – Yes! It’s a form of therapy to help me get over the rage I harbour for the monsters that vilified my family for not getting vaxxed, for mocking us for taking IVM prophylactically, etc. etc.

They were friends and family who showed great disrespect, rudeness and ignorance on an ongoing basis.

I am now relishing the illnesses, repeat infections and general unhealth that so many of them are now experiencing.

It may seem cruel and heartless – but the days of me being polite while I tried to inform them of so much during the past three years (while they denigrated me) are over.
    And, it beats “going postal” 🙂

It’s payback baby!

TVASF

oxymoron
    Participant

Germ. I believe there is a small space not easily perceived between the behaviour and the mind. The people who acted like cunts are not their actions – as cowardly and pathetic as they were. They are people. Unfortunately most people are kind of asleep or insane or childish or terrified of sticking out. They reap what they sow but deserve some kindness, but for the feeling that passes through the mind of he who offers the charity of such kindness. It is not for others (be they cunts or no) that we offer the charity. It is for ourselves.

Having said that the only way to deal with bullies sometimes is a punch in the face so there is that : )

The climate has indeed changed here in southern aus and reverted back to the traditional hot dry dry summers. We’ve had about 4 mm in 6 or 7 weeks and I’m asking for rain.

oxymoron
    Participant

Watching John Campbell admit to his Naïveté in the 77th battalion video was sweet. He is red pilling himself all the way home now and it wont be long till he is on TAE or subscribed to Sasha Latypova or James Corbett.

He is reeeaaally getting how the military was used ON the pop not for the pop. Better start on the bolt hole John! Shit is gunna get real now.
    Get your canned goods up to date folks better to get canned fish now for $2 than $20 in a year!

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Who is better Russia vs Ukronazis

Oroboros
    Participant

From Children’s Health Defense a movie trailer

Never Again is Now Global – World Premiere | Monday, Jan 30 | 7pm EST

https://live.childrenshealthdefense.org/chd-tv/events/never-again-is-now-global/Never-Again-Is-Now-Global-Trailer/

Oroboros
    Participant

boilingfrog
    Participant

Germ, thank you for bringing that Newsweek opinion piece to my (our) attention. That young man writes clarity and scalpel-sharpness. A bunch of what he speaks to could quite easily be extended to other areas of our world today.

Dr. D
    Participant

Note the picture, the 3rd floor walk up and natural ventilation. They pull the upper sash down both because heat rises and to keep people from falling out…or in. And the shutters.

All of this is actually or essentially outlawed via legal building codes. You must have a hermetically sealed concrete box, so when the heat pump fails the whole county is unlivable. For your safety. Also that car is still running and can still be fixed with a screwdriver.

Pfizer vaccine: no, they categorically did NOT deny vaccine effectiveness, in fact, it strongly implies the vaccines would work almost perfectly. This was similar to Zack Levi yesterday who chided them for loving and defending the company who paid the most felony fines in the known universe. Again: he said nothing, zero, about vaccines, but they carefully attacked the common guy, and ring-fenced the billionaires and their felony corporations, laying their bodies down for them like good Leftists. No doubt 30 seconds later attacking Rand Paul and Republicans for being the party of the rich, entitled corporate fat cats. Just like the other 1440 minutes of the day, for the last 1,290 days since they TDS. Still the two synapses haven’t connected.

Again Veritas is proving the vaccines should work BETTER, not worse.

May 11. Wasn’t there something where every event had to happen on the 11th? So that’s still going on? Who is messaging to who?

“Increasingly lethal military aid to Ukraine from NATO powers is “deeply immoral”

Especially when it isn’t lethal and doesn’t arrive? Tanks without armor? 6 months from now? Again, want to explain who’s running things?

Here’s an idea: we already know the military and CIA are in conflict and have different intel and supply chains. So the Pentagon side is trying to get the CIA/Politico/Bank side to expend all their weapons worldwide, pulled from every nook and cranny, before taking them on. This is exactly what we see. The Army DOES have tanks, possibly enough. They are giving ZERO of them. Instead, Biden has pulled them out of Blackwater. Shortly Blackwater…and therefore Exxon and Vanguard…will have no tanks for the next mess they hope to make. See?

The CIA is not the military. They can only position the system to get the Army to jump in and save them. Or Congress to order the Army to against the Army’s official advice (RAND). Instead the Army finally had to make a secret organization orchestrating and puppeting people instead, just like they used to do all these years. I don’t like it, but it works. Again, if there’s no good guys, why aren’t we already overrun? If there are no White Hats, who’s not sending the tanks?

“ Is NATO Helping Ukraine Fight Russia or Using Ukraine to Fight Russia? (Diesen)”

The Army got sick of this s—t, and the bribed Congress that killed – how many? – U.S. soldiers plus all our allies and translators in Iraq and F-Stan. So they positioned they would definitely 200% back them in Kiev. …And then didn’t. The whole WEF/CIA/Banking structure is hanging out to dry, blown to bits by Putin. What are they going to do? Retreat? Not double down? Their organizations are run by fear and violence; if they are seen as weak, everyone turns on them from the bottom up. Like Africa and Saudi are now.

• Ukrainian PM States Timeline for EU Membership Hopes (RT)”

Did I hear correctly that NATO said Ukraine was already a NATO state, and thus Russia had crossed a red line, that’s why they were already in the war? Yeah, they can say it, but it’s not a widely held view, which means they can’t get public support. What’s a NPD without his codependents?

Speaking of, VP, I doubt the world has more than 3% actual psychos, and they probably consider themselves a superior bloodline, thus all the hubbub, but that since they’ve arranged the mechanisms to conform to themselves, normal people in those structures (“Hey, Teacher, leave those kids alone!”) must learn to become psychopath-ic, enhance that aspect, but aren’t really. It’s also a spectrum, easier for some and harder for others. I had to do quite a lot of work to cope in a 90% psychopathic Western world. Ironically this was because their non-emotional ways are illogical. You’d think they would be MORE logical, but nope.

Re-install logic, undo the badly-working psycho structures that are collapsing anyway, and it’s fixed in no time. The less well something worked, the easier to let go of it, and the faster it rebounds. Like medicine.

“…leaving the British army with hardware that is at least 30 years old and in dire need of replacement.”

Russia has already killed equal to the entire British army and hasn’t mobilized yet. As UK has only 80k regulars, maybe twice the whole British army. Which is why Anglos always kill other people races first, like Poles.

“there are many leaders like this in the world,” Erdogan continued, without elaborating. Unfortunately, “in the relations with Greece in the Mediterranean,”

Yeah, speaking of these suck leaders who can’t get along, how about that getting along with Greece? Some of these guys even invade their neighbor’s airspace 400 times a year. Or, you know, invading their southern neighbor Syria on direct orders from a black man, Obama. Anyone know what the Turks think of that?

Denninger: Perfect, as medicine is being widely and deeply discredited, so a reform is right on time. As the U.S. pays more than France and Switzerland for the worst care in the world, nothing could be easier than fixing it. Almost any change you make would be an improvement. It’s always run to fail, not only from out experience, but as Armstrong says, and we know from Congress. So therefore: don’t let it fail, help it fail. Don’t run against the cycles, align and enhance them.

“• Why Hasn’t Antarctica Warmed for over 70 Years Despite Rise in CO2? (DS)

Yes but these are annoying data on the other side, so we carefully, scientifically, discard them. Always discard half the data results like famous scientists do. Temperature maps, where you see the hot spot apparently is volcanism.

Again, Al Gore promised life would already have ended by 2001. And then 2012. And then 2020. And now “12 years” as AOC said last year. I’m not saying that or misrepresenting it, they literally said it, and had quite specific events that never happened. More hurricanes for example just before we had 10 years with nearly none. Then a hurricane finally pops up after 10 years and they say “See??? Proof! Told you so!” Climate isn’t weather. Didn’t you tell me that? So pick a side and stick to it.

“Growing Number of Doctors Say They Won’t Get COVID-19 Booster Shots (ET)”

Remember, the winning here is to always make them go too far.

“Moscow Provides More Evidence of US Biolabs in Ukraine (RT)”

They just re-posted the Project Veritas video.

““..the status of the University of Delaware documents” “He has refused to allow the public or the press to see the documents.”

Was that the one China paid $10 million dollars for? Why do they keep documents no one can see? Honest question.

“Elon Musk Mocks Left-wing Think Tank over Russiagate Claims (RT) “

Again, not a scam. Reporters knew and loved it. Played along, never looked, and if had evidence or suspicions suppressed them. “For the greater good.” “The ends (always) justify the means.” If only we can kill these few million people and get our final solution it’ll all be worth it and Stalin will never make us the first against the wall when the revolution comes because we are Very Special People™.

Do you feel in charge now? You think your money gives you power over me?

They were participating. We gave them the thinnest leaf in the history of figs, and they promptly made the whole thing up out of nothing. Everybody knows. It’s just that half of them don’t care and agree lies and evil are good.

Obesity: careful, like all other reporting, science, statistics, and in fact all words said by all Western adults, it’s a lie. They changed all the definitions of “obesity” constantly (to sell product), which are also different in each listed country. Friend of mine looks like a short Tom Brady: Medically obese according to their BMI rules. Meanwhile, sallow flabby people with bad pallor: Normal. WTF? Words have meanings. But not to liars who paid the highest fines for lying in the known universe.

Isn’t that the Animatronic elephant at Disneyworld?

“It’s Time for the Scientific Community to Admit We Were Wrong About COVID and It Cost Lives”

This can never happen. They would die. So you die instead!

“We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy our economy ” – Chris Hedges

The question you might ask these days: how did we weaponize everything in American life against ourselves? Can you name an institution that is not at war with the people of this land?” –Kunstler

I’ll tell you: analog AI, that is, bureaucracies. Every bureaucracy becomes a murdering psychopath given enough time. Most of ours were created at the same time, so they come to fruition at the same time.

“Saudi Aramco has signed more than 100 agreements and memoranda of understanding (MoUs) worth $7.2 billion to support the local industrial and manufacturing sectors.”

This is also an act of war, as part of the PetroDollar agreement was they would remain helpless, backward commodity producers. P.S. that we would too, by not opening any new refineries, and we haven’t.

“Vail Resorts Record an Abundance of Snow Despite Mild US Winter: “Snowfall is healthy across the board, led by Tahoe, Park City, and Colorado.”

Oh no, water! In the desert West! We’re all going to die!

And reasons to trust the news: “Texas Oil and Gas Industry Braces for Severe Winter Weather
    So it’s BOTH Mild AND Severe? Huh. And here I thought those words were #Opposites. Squirrel! I never said that. And we certainly didn’t say it in the paragraph before.

Comedian D.L. Hughley’s first book, I Want You to Shut the F#ck Up: How the Audacity of Dopes Is Ruining America

those darned kids
    Participant

“Why are the voices of reason always the smaller, less powerful EU nations?”

because one becomes a larger, more powerful (eu) country by being unreasonable.

DarkMatter
    Participant

Kevin Bass admits in Newsweek that he was wrong but he leaves out several key factors. One is that it was all about money. He basically says that it was kind of an overzealous but honest mistake. He never mentions the immense profits made by pharma and their control of the government and the media and the corruption of the medical establishment. He also never mentions the early treatments that could have saved many lives but were vilified. IMO he is still in denial.

Oroboros
    Participant

@Ilargi

I love the new ads at the bottom of TAE

My favorite:

Hidden Signs You May Have Mental Health Issues
    Take the Quiz

Craptastic!

I’m all in!

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Hunh. So it looks like TPTB have gotten their feather’s ruffled from the complaints of the proles raising their own hens about lack of egg production from hens fed Producer’s Pride chicken feed. There are suddenly similar articles multiplying on the ‘net about how raising hens is SO COSTLY that ya’ll are better off financially buying eggs from the supermarket. Here is your cup of Joe with your daily dose of propaganda.

Oroboros
    Participant

Susmarie108
    Participant

Have been appreciating the earnest discussion of ideas around here (in recent weeks).

If you missed Dr. D’s referral/reference to the Desiderata poem (Max Ehrmann), it is worth reviewing. I see/hear much of the science of Yoga in the 8 verses. It is a joy to find such treasure:

Stanza 4

Be yourself.
    Especially, do not feign affection.
    Neither be cynical about love;
    for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment
    it is as perennial as the grass.

Those of us born in the 1950’s (1955 for me) grew up/experienced a rare moment in time where imagination + potentiality/possibility was valued and encouraged, accessible with effort, and abundant in tangible expression (music/film/careers/travel/muscle cars/fashion/teevee/higher education/peace n love/sexual and self expression/earth awareness/new age spirituality…to name a few). Gratitude for the gifts of our time thoughtfully applied to the present moment = LOVE.

Be yourself. Be not afraid to be happy.

LOVE to all.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Jim Kunstler is, as usual, a day late and a dollar short. It’s not that any particular point of his fine grained analysis of American power politics is wrong in itself. It’s that he refuses to look, or see, or evaluate the precedents and consequences of what’s happening BEYOND and BEFORE the itsy bitsy West-Centric (almost Yankee Centric) view of the world, which in fact and in truth is much much larger and far far wider world that he’s got the balls to confront. As it has been since long before James was born.

Kunstler’s stuff is more than good. What he says has real value and I read him twice a week without fail and learn something new from it every time. So, by all means, keep on truckin’, Jim. I guess I’ve just gotta learn to accept the disappointment along with the pleasure.

zerosum
    Participant

Our complex systems require continuous energy inputs to function properly.
    In other words:
    1. quiet quitting will destroy the systems
    2. work to rule is needed (right kind, right amount of energy, at the right place and the right time)

• The War Against Us (Jim Kunstler)
    ——————–
    Alternate reality # 1
    Read more ….

https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/is-nato-helping-ukraine-to-fight-russia-or-is-it-using-ukraine-to-fight-russia/
    • Is NATO Helping Ukraine Fight Russia Or Using Ukraine To Fight Russia? (Diesen)

Alternate reality # 2
    Read more ….

• Elon Musk Mocks Left-wing Think Tank Over Russiagate Claims (RT)

—————

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The best summary of the Ukraine War situation that I have ever heard. Gonzalo Lira lays it down concisely in eloquent conversationally toned explanation back to it’s beginnings. In 59 minutes and 21 seconds you will understand the Ukraine conflict, and what it means for the rest of us. Here’s the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loVtI_7xRHw

jb-hb
    Participant

Susmarie108 – thanks for that- I absolutely love the Matthew Sweet and Susanna Hoffs collaborations. So cool they found each other – not a match I would have predicted but works so well.

Incidentally, regarding the Nicks/Buckingham feud, I bet if Fleetwood Mac had stuck with Buckingham and announced “Susanna Hoffs will be filling in for Nicks on our upcoming tour,” she would have come running back in a panic. Hoffs comes off as so sweet and nice to work with, plus she seems to not age at the same pace as the rest of us.

jb-hb
    Participant

Seems like there is a fractal quality to the effed-up-ness propagating through our civilization. Like wherever you look, however much you zoom in or out, it’s the same f-ed up ness

You can turn to entertainment and see the same fractals in play. Our Betters doing increasingly stupid, nonsensical, disruptive/destructive things even to their own assets. For “something else” they don’t want to say. Normal people raising common sense objections and getting either a stone wall or gaslit. Did you know, Disney, as a major sub-tactic, said people complaining about Last Jedi were actually Russian Trolls and Bots? I get how it got into their mindset, but, er… wtf?

Anyway, this fed up bored bewildered critique of the Alien franchise could easily be transferred to the vax, ukraine, whatever. Same fractals. Also, the section “what’s so great about the Xenomorph” tracks kinda like what’s so great about sociopaths.

Noirette
    Participant

The question you might ask these days:

How did we weaponize everything in American life against ourselves?

Kunstler, at top post.

Kunstler gives some partial answers, critiques, the Big Vision is missing.

The USA was, broadly speaking, a vicious colonial enterprise that killed off the natives and allowed the ‘settlers’ to rule the land. The settlers made an attempt to set up a ‘legal’ scheme that would allow them to act as they wanted to, within a certain framework, as well as, of course, correcting the ‘ills’ as they saw them from where they came.

(Link below, moving image of immig. to the US.)

This lead to the import of cheap labor in the form of slavery, as the ‘settlers’ could afford / organise it (many morphed from the oppressed servant, even starving, class, to slave owners) – the urge to dominate and exploit was tantamount.

This not-so-ancient history also illustrates the affinity the US has (via various symbiotic relations) for entities, groups, that are attempting to kill off part of their ‘trad’ inhabitants, torture them, oppress them, grab the land / ressources (Israel = typical ex.), plus also the implementation of funding of ‘rebel’ groups who are instrumentalised to attack instituted ‘National’ Régimes (e.g. Jihadist, Al Q types, in Syria, Lybia, created in part, spurred on, paid for by the US, etc.)
    he US domination of the world, the aim is more essentialist, or existentialist, which is why the present situation (Ukr.) is incredibly dangerous.

At the same time, in US history, the fantastic abundance of ressources (huge swathes of fertile land, fantastic and varied climate, wonderful waterways, tremendous FF to exploit, and more) in the US encouraged an atmosphere and tolerance for hyper-competition.

When there is enough to go round, ex. to feed and house the lower segments of society in some minimal comfort, well then Mega-Millionaires become Kings and face no opposition, merely grudging adulation or mild sarcastic mocking scorn re. their lavish dispendious ways (which everyone wants to attain..)

Explotative ugly competition can work for some time, but when ressources become slimmer, when the squeeze hits..the Masters turn against their own corralled ppl, their ‘slaves’, their ‘employees’, because at some point the labor offered by them no longer provides returns, so the ‘workers’ are junked.

Plus the competition for revenue kills education and health care, both are turned into scams that fools ‘clients’ etc., so many just survive on the margins, die, etc.

Heh I’d better stop here though some Kunstler sentences are worthy of more comments..

http://metrocosm.com/us-immigration-history-map.html

Noirette
    Participant

glitch in one sentence, apologies..

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

‘The graph below shows average Antarctica surface temperatures from 1984-2014, compared to a base period 1950-1980.’

That is called cherry-picking data to generate a false narrative.

[email protected]
    Participant

I would place the modern government perception management technique of asserting that you are not seeing what you are literally seeing and denying that what is happening before your very eyes is not happening with the FBI assault on the Waco compound on April 19, 1993, while the Feds blared at the inhabitants that “this is not an assault” as the tanks were literally knocking the walls down.

“”I started off on the second story, sitting in a window looking out at the Texas night. As dawn was breaking the phone rang and it was the FBI negotiator saying we need to talk with Steve Schneider right now. I went to wake up Steve and he didn’t want to get up. He said, “We’ll call them later.” So I went back up and told him. He said “No, we need to speak to them right now.” And this point the tanks came up and started surrounding the building. The speaker system came on and said, “We are going to be inserting tear gas into the building. This is not an assault. This is not an assault. The siege is over. Come out with your hands up. You’re all under arrest.” They just kept repeating this over and over. “We’re going to insert tear gas. It will inhabit your clothing and food and make everything in there uninhabitable. Come out now.”

People started waking up, running around. Steve was yelling, “Everybody get your masks.” I started to hear popping sounds around the building. They started to break the walls, break the windows down, spread the CS gas out. The speakers said, “This is not an assault.” Yet I hear glass breaking. I thought, “If this isn’t an assault, I’d hate to see what is.””

What Happened at Waco?

So now we’re all inhabitants of the Waco compound.

I’d say never forget but obviously it’s been long forgotten.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Just when you thought that the Cabal’s plans were falling apart I’ve gotta go and tell ya that their plan is right on schedule.

The plan is to collapse Civilization, and this ain’t their first rodeo. They plan to do it just like they did it last time. And pretty much exactly the same way, but with a few new flourishes.

Last time it was done by halting large scale international commerce, and then waiting for the consequences of that to starve and rob and brutalize people into submission. Way too slow. This time they are pre-starving, pre-robbing and pre-brutalizing folks in advance. That way, when the large scale commerce crashes to near zero overnight, the other support systems will have already been degraded and thus unable to forestall death. Should go much much faster this time.

Incidentally, the last time these jokers pulled off the collapse caper would be the Bronze Age Collapse three thousand years ago.

Dimwit compromised paid off prostituted academic historians will try to convince you that the Bronze Age Collapse of 1277 BCE was the most mysteriously inexplicable historical puzzles since the “Missing Link”.

Horse shit. It ain’t no mystery at all.

Back then, just like now, Civilization (with a capital C) existed on the foundational bedrock of large scale international transshipment of raw materials and manufactured goods. That worked great for thousands of years, but then started to wobble as the golden goose was gradually (and then rapidly) killed off by corruption and fraud milking the system for more than it was actually producing.

Back then, just like now, such large scale shipment of high value cargoes was totally dependent upon THREE other factors (aside from having the goods to ship and having things to trade for those goods upon delivery) and those three other factors were :#1) an agreed medium of exchange that both buyer and seller trusted, and #2) Assurances (“Insurance”?) that before the goods left port that the shipper would, dependably, NOT lose everything if the deal went sour for some reason. And finally #3) A dependable trustworthy means of ENFORCING the “laws” regarding both factor #1 AND factor #2 (that is to say, money/currency/banking AND contracts/laws/insurance.)

The Bronze Age Collapse was caused by the catastrophic, virtually instantaneous and simultaneous failure of the trusted currency, the trusted enforcement of law regarding contracts and insurances which shippers absolutely had to have before they could allow ships laden with existentially important valuable goods to leave port.

Without the currency, insurance and law enforcement necessary to the movement of shipments, no big shipments moved. The large scale international shipment of raw materials and manufactured goods simply STOPPED. Since Civilization depended upon that commerce Civilization itself simply stopped along with it.

Who dunnit?

Why the guys who owned and ran the currency, insurance and financial law enforcement, that’s who. The murkily hidden Cabal I so often refer to. The “Owners”, “Bankers” and “Lawyers” (AND THEIR BOSSES) in grossly oversimplified other words.

Just like now.

And why would they want to do that?

Because most poor blokes with children to feed, caught between the rock of slavery to overlords and the hard place of violence & starvation-driven lawless chaos will accept ANY degree of slavery and despotic control in exchange for rescue from the expectation of certain death.

The guys who currently own and run the currency, insurance and financial law enforcement ( The “Owners” Cabal in other words) now have it in mind to replay what worked so well in 1277 BCE. Back then they emerged from the chaos in control of ALL commerce that involved money and currencies (not just large scale international shipping and super-sized single transactions). This time around they intend to emerge in control of EVERYTHING (not just mega whumping finance and commerce). They want the entire enchilada, lock, stock, barrel and chromosome.

That’s the plan, and in THEIR view, at least, it’s proceeding right on schedule. Bronze Age Collapse, version 2.0, here we come. (Ain’t it just awe inspiring what super-computers, AI and electronic networking can accomplish and fuck up?)

Will they succeed?

Well, the only way to be CERTAIN about the answer to that question would be to stop them and have done with it, otherwise it’s just gonna be a matter of letting things roll as they are and finding out the hard way.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

A succession of money-lender governments turned what was once a beautiful region, dotted with highly productive, near-pristine beaches, and having sustainable living arrangements, into a war zone -that war now very clearly between the agents of the money-lenders and the general populace.

The good thing about Planetary Meltdown -currently manifesting as superheated seas and oceans that deliver torrents of rain that smashes infrastructure and wrecks possessions- is that it will bring down the house-of-cards system faster than anything else -other than Ukraine-style war- would.

Note the idiotic use of a mask in this video. Note, also that people were left languishing for up to six years after the Christchurch earthquakes, as government officials and insurance companies wrangled to avoid making payouts.

jb-hb
    Participant

The USA was, broadly speaking, a vicious colonial enterprise that killed off the natives and allowed the ‘settlers’ to rule the land.

This not-so-ancient history also illustrates the affinity the US has (via various symbiotic relations) for entities, groups, that are attempting to kill off part of their ‘trad’ inhabitants, torture them, oppress them, grab the land / ressources

Europeans bad. Civilization bad.

Europeans oppressive. Civilization intrinsically oppressive, slavery, etc.

The Mongols weren’t European and weren’t civilized. They had no agriculture.

Nevertheless, they are still the #1 single-cause perpetrator of theft, slavery, and murder in all of history.

And the Huns, Avars, etc – also totally uncivilized, non european, behaved the same.

All those “traditional/native/first peoples” were discovered practicing torture of captives, human sacrifice, cannibalism, imperialism, and overshoot across the continent when Europeans arrived. Trade networks of thousands of miles, walled cities bigger than London.

Like, if the Aztecs were next door neighbors to France and could beat them militarily, they wouldn’t have taken their land, enslaved them, used them as human sacrifices?

The Huron, if they lived in Scotland, captured you in combat as an English warrior, wouldn’t have tortured you quite horribly?

The USA was, broadly speaking, a vicious colonial enterprise that killed off the natives

Shall we expand our definition to fit all of humanity? Not just civilization, but humanity oppressive?

Or, reflecting, we might observe that animals also have instances of one species outcompeting and replacing another or expanding into another’s previous habitat. And those expansive animals utilize the resources from the taken area.

Life oppressive?

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@jb-hb queried, “Life oppressive?”

Well I’m fairly certain that all of those teeth and claws didn’t evolve for mere decorative purposes.

jb-hb
    Participant

The difference between the neurotic and the psychotic is that the neurotic KNOWS that 2 + 2 = 4, they just can’t stand that it does.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

‘The average value of New Zealand homes was $953,850 at the end of January, down by almost $90,000 from its peak, according to the CoreLogic House Price Index.

It shows average values in most parts of the country are continuing to decline, with the national average dwelling value having fallen by $89,411 (-8.6%) since it peaked at $1,043,261 in March last year.

The biggest fall over that period was in the Wellington region where the average dwelling value fell by just over $200,000 to $928,349 in January from $1,128,708 in March last year.

In Auckland, the average dwelling value is down by $167,443, falling to $1,352,898 in January from $1,520,341 in March last year.

The figures also suggest that the recent slide in property values is yet to hit the bottom, with the national average value declining by another $2533 between December and January.’

https://www.interest.co.nz/property/119463/property-values-continuing-their-downward-slide-start-2023-corelogic-says

Putting two and two together, we should expect a surge in the number of people wanting to get out of Orcland, and a faster decline in Orcland house values.

Unfortunately, that fleeing from Toxic-city will put more pressure on other parts of Airstrip Five and spur more conversion of agricultural land into unsustainable suburbia.

Big Brother’s response to catastrophic trends, already flagged by The Crazy Chipmunk, will be to relax migration rules and encourage people from even more toxic environments overseas to move to Orcland.

Big Brother’s Ponzi schemes must be propped up, whatever the cost.

jb-hb
    Participant

(with apologies to Noirette, definitely NOT meaning to point a finger at you saying neurotic, all due respect, it’s something I often say to MYSELF as kind of a shorthand reminder)

Germ
    Participant

Where’s the rage?
    Nowhere – yet!

Folks should be “going postal” all over the country.
    I expect that as the narrative continues to fall away, and parents become aware that their children were murdered, there will be many docs and nurses found shot dead in their cars/homes/offices.

TVASF

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.