Debt Rattle January 8 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 8 2024

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Oroboros
    Participant

Meme War!

Oroboros
    Participant

Vader the Darth Lloyd

Fearless Fist Bump to Victory!

Dr D Rich
    Participant

In other stupidity where the aggrieved or injured become the blameworthy scapegoat:

BREAKING: United has found loose bolts and other parts on 737 Max 9 plug doors as it inspects its fleet of Boeing jets

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/alaska-737-max-cockpit-recording-data-erased-after-mid-flight-door-blowout

After my VISX Star3 excimer laser failed for the 3rd time, I ensured I would be present while one of their Engineers performed an “autopsy” on the benighted machine.
    Immediately upon opening the access door to the XYZ Offset Motor control assembly several nuts, bolts and washers rolled out onto the floor

These nuts, bolts and washers anchor 4 humongous heat sink transistors to the motor control circuit board.

And who did the Navy blame for low productivity compared to the other 6 laser centers that never received a lemon machine?

A while back some wanted a name for the parasitic class. I can’t remember who at ZH comments uses it (probably more than one, now), but the word is
    “controligarchs”.
    Ain’t it sweet?

Celticbiker
    Participant

Happy Birthday Daisy. Thank God for the animals. Without them, I’d of lost hope, long ago.

Germ
    Participant

@ Zerosum – information?

Here’s some information.

Both my super death-vaxxed sister-in-laws are currently sick with Covid – or so they believe.
    Brother’s wife very I’ll at home in N. England – day 10 with ‘Covid’
    Wife’s sister recovering after 6 days in bed in Boston.

Wrecked immune systems.

Also, death-vaxxed husband of a good friend collapsed two days ago. Otherwise health guy (52) diagnosed with aortic.dissection. Not sure if he’s dead yet, or just a dead man walking.

Lovin’ Mexico and glad to be watching this entire shit show from afar, and in the sun!

TVASSF – ah, that’s better now.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Lots of ppl saving lives by claiming lives.
    Inverted communication.
    Gaslighting.
    Projective identification.
    Sounds like Antony “statecraft” Blinken. To be fair to Antony, Blinken is simply providing a cold-blooded, cold-hearted accounting or tally while wrapping himself in it like all malignant narcissists, his dartos tunic
    My country’s principal diplomat is tone deaf to his complete absence of diplomacy.

Byrd watches too many movies and shudders alot when the word ‘Marine’ is uttered.

“Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd”

Said Byrd: “(Nevertheless, Byrd boasted,) “I know that day I saved countless lives.” He ignored that Babbitt was the one person killed during the riot.

Colonel Jessup of the movie U.S. Marines played by Jack Nicholson:

“You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know — that Santiago’s death, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives…”

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

I would rather that you just said “thank you” and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post.”

zerosum
    Participant

@ Germ
    Try the following links. They should work.

National Citizens Inquiry Issues Commissioners’ Final Report

+

Commissioners Report

+
    https://nationalcitizensinquiry.b-cdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/NCI-Commissioners-Final-Report-Volume12-Inquiry-into-the-Appropriateness-and-Efficacy-of-the-COVID-19-Response-in-Canada-November-28-2023.pdf

Inquiry Into the Appropriateness and Efficacy of the COVID-19 Response in Canada
    • Volume One: Executive Summary
    • Volume Two: Analysis, Recommendations, Conclusions, Commissioners’ Statement
    • Volume Three: Witness Transcripts by Hearing Location

————–

Red
    Participant

Dr D : “So effective you need one every 10 days. That’s what “Vaccine” means, right? 10 day immunity?” Their immune system now IS that shot! So quarterly means what, 40 days a year without any protection. The rest of the year with less than average protection, well some is better than none, I guess. Oh well easy come easy go, after all life is a terminal decease.

zerosum
    Participant

@Germ
    Covid and the vaccines were able to weaken what took millions of years to achieve.
    A strong immune system capable to help us survive within our environment.

aspnaz
    Participant

Border control is back in the spot light in the USA, if it ever left. This is an interesting subject because I am a conservative and so I am inclined to support a reduction in government yet also secure the border. I am undecided on this subject because it depends on how you look at it, as to how you think it should work.

One of the most fundemental government tasks is to secure the border and protect its citizens. That does not just mean stopping bad people entering, it also means setting up a visa system so that people who do enter are doing so legally. Anybody is able to enter the USA, assisted by government border neglect, but they are then designated as illegals; this is an in-your-face admission that the government does not follow its own rules, the rules government itself creates. Instead of creating a visa for these illegals, it takes no responsibility for these illegals, it washes its hands of the problem. From a tax payer’s point of view, this is taking the piss.

The immigrant system in the USA is an apartheid system, where white immigrants with documents get government protection, brown immigrants with documents get some government protection but are slaves to their sponsring companies who pay them shit wages for 7 years, then we have the illegals, who are the untouchables of the USA system. Not ideal, but obviously better than the places the immigrants have come from.

From an immigrant’s point of view the whole situation is completely different. Chinese citizens have been travelling to the USA as illegals for a very long time and the fact that they are illegal has enabled them to build decent businesses. Firstly, they pay no tax, so a young man can enter the country, start working and save all his income with which he will later start a business. Sure, he will have to pay a legal to be the owner of the business, but the ability to start off without paying any tax or having the government breathing down his neck is a total victory; a system I approve of as a conservative. Once the business is built, the owner then has children born in the USA and can eventually get a visa to live in the USA. Not a bad deal if you have come over from the China of the 50s to 70s.

Would you want the government to hinder these enterprising individuals by making them legal? Would life be harder for these people if they were legal? Sure, there has to be a better system than what exists at the moment, but there are still benefits to the current system. For a start it attracts enterprising individuals who are willing to work hard and make a go of it.

zerosum
    Participant

@ aspnaz

You forgot “Canadians” and tourists going to USA to go on vacations.
    NO Problems.

Red
    Participant

Rebel News reporter David Menzies was brutally arrested by police after he tried to ask Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland questions about the Liberal government’s failure to add the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps to the country’s list of terrorist organizations.

Jesus H Christ Freeland nazi cunt.

Red
    Participant

Hmm The link:
    https://rumble. com/v45wj8o-breaking-rebel-news-david-menzies-brutally-arrested-for-scrumming-freeland.html

Remove the dot

Red
    Participant

Shite remove the space after the dot.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

What is going on with shipping at Red Sea – 10 maps

jb-hb
    Participant

For the guy that may have been blown up in Kiev….

“Why hide whatever it is? Why claim the primary cause was ‘elective surgery’? Heh, because it signals ‘whatever op’ was planned well in advance, normal, dont’cha know, he was just getting a nose-job, belly reduction”

PLASTIC SURGERY ON HIS REPLACEMENT DOPPELGANGER

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.