Debt Rattle January 9 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 9 2017

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

AFP Photo/Johannes EISELE Giant Trump Chicken • Locating Fascism on the Home Map (Ford) • ‘The Bull Market Is In Its Final Inning’ (CNBC) • Chinese Wa
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 9 2017]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Glen Ford rocks! Fascism is already rooted in the U.S., big time.
    It is my observation from the hermitage, is that the U.S. is already a crypto-fascist state. The U.S. is also an “Inverted Totalitarian” government; the two mesh effortlessly, if not complimentary.
    Sheldon Wolen (RIP) coined the term “Inverted Totalitarianism”.
    For those not familiar;Totalitarianism is a political system in which government is on top with economics subservient.
    Inverted Totalitarianism is the government subservient to the economic system, which is exactly what we have today.
    A timely piece Ilargi, thanks.
    Which do you prefer?

zerosum
    Participant

Got to get it done before Trumps get to be in charge, and NATO funding get affected.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-09/thousands-us-troops-begin-arriving-europe-one-largest-deployments-cold-war

Woooooa
    2800 tanks (surplus)
    4,000 US troops (mercenaries)

V. Arnold
    Participant

zerosum

Reading comprehension fail; 2800 tanks AND OTHER MILITARY EQUIPMENT.
    There are 250 tanks, artillery, and assorted vehicles.

Here, this might help;
    https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2017/01/01/how-united-iran-russia-china-changing-world-better.html
    The author, Federicco Pieraccini, makes a good case that the U.S. will be defeated in its quest for world hegemony by Russia, China and Iran. These three countries dominate the Heartland, Eurasia.

zerosum
    Participant

I read your link.
    I won’t live long enough to see those projections.
    I’m not smart enough to figure out other probable variable.
    I’m not positioned to be able to affect or guide the future.
    I’m not “THE butterfly.”

V. Arnold
    Participant

zerosum

Well, shock the hell out of me. You actually read it.
    Thanks.
    My view from the hermitage is that Pieraccini’s not speaking about the future, but rather the dynamic of the present. So, you are living to see it.
    The U.S. is well aware of this; and it’s worried because the U.S. knows it can’t stop the alignment of Russia, China and Iran; that’s a done deal. Those are the three main players, but many South and South Eastern Asian countries are rapidly realigning away from the U.S. as Pieraccini has said.
    I’m personally witnessing Thailand looking to Russia and China for a relationship, both military and trade.
    Cheers

Nassim
    Participant

V. Arnold,

There are a lot of discussions on Russian websites of the move that Trump seems to be wanting to do.

If I understand it correctly, the US Deep State is divided (how can it ever be otherwise?) and the part that wanted to attack Russia is losing out because of how things have unraveled in Ukraine, Syria, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Iran, Turkey, Lebanon, Moldovia etc.

The faction that Trump represents want to change tack and to try and pull Russia away from China and Iran. Fat chance. They are not that stupid.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Nassim
    The faction that Trump represents want to change tack and to try and pull Russia away from China and Iran. Fat chance. They are not that stupid.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yes, agree, not going to happen. The U.S. hegemonic duplicity has been busted and on full display to the world.
    Read Pieraccini’s 4 part series of articles; he lays out the whole thing. Mahan, Spykman, and Mackinder understood the world as it really exists and, more importantly how the geo-political aspects will play out.
    This link covers part one; the above link was part 3;
    https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2016/12/19/geopolitics-globalization-and-world-order.html
    Key points; Heartland (Eurasia), Rimlands (Europe, North Africa, Middle East and Asia) and Mahan covers the maritime, which are the major maritime trade routes. It will be very clear what and why the U.S. is so involved trying to intimidate China in its South China Sea. That’s not going to happen either.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.