Debt Rattle January 9 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 9 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    Polemos
    Participant

I take a small appreciation in knowing that the Twitter Files shows noteworthy government censorship and suppression of strong voices comes in the form of passive-aggressive emails or just a list of links. This suggests that the censorship is piecemeal, inefficient, subject to personalities, and requires emotionally manipulating the upper echelons of Twitter (et al.) control. This means the tools for suppression are not total yet.

If the censorship is solely algorithmic, computed, and bot-driven, then in its own way, I like that too, because the same people who code the software for these social media sites are the ones handling that code, meaning there’s bugs, glitches, and blindspots the kids will find much faster.

What will really bring me to tears, though, is when we have unemotional people following dogmatic laws (cops and law enforcers, e.g.) handling all of the censorship. Humans driven by the logic of their ideology will go out of their way to ruin opponents, but a machine can be neutralized with a well-timed mathematical paradox.

kultsommer
    Participant

@tboc
    Wiki-search reveals that senor Macgregor was a star colonel of a Gulf war in early and Bombing of Yugoslavia in late 90’s. In both cases engagement with vastly inferior opponent, during which, I presume, a words like “honor” or “common sense” did not cross his mind.
    He survived, got strong hook on lucrative pension that, apparently, can not be unhooked, since for the first time in his life he can speak his mind.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Speaking of the weather

“Popular Northeast ski resorts forced to close due to unseasonable warmth, lack of snow”

It’s not the warmer-ness or the cooler-ness, it’s the unseasonable-ness that we have no choice but to deal with, weather being rather unavoidable.

One wonders if or how much weather factored into the infamous Deagel Death Report. Sick people and sideways weather is a bad combo.

Rain and Snow

ezlxa1949
    Participant

@Germ
    Thanks for that link to the NSW Health Surveillance Data. It is indeed extraordinary! Official data showing that the officlal line is false.

Now how are TPTB going to respond to this? Treat it with ignore, minimise its exposure, create a different analysis, etc. They’va gone too far to back down now. The juggernaut rolls on.

Noirette
    Participant

Bowie was smart, driven. See his fantastic, long-lasting success in the ‘pop’ world.

He was appreciated here (Switz.) for being friendly, discreet, ‘respecful,’ and paying on time, when he owned prop. here. Many ppl I know met him 🙂

Analysis of the impact of the internet plus smartphones, on opinions, how they coalesce, are created, ‘tribalisms’, ‘group identification’, ‘fringe(s)’ etc., on socio-economic politics in the W, has been sorely lacking.

A topic that nobody tries to tackle seriously… (Lame papers in Cultural Studies Journals don’t count ..) Imho because many actors think they can control, corral, influence the circuit, see Twitter Files.

Here is Bowie in a Nihilistic mode, 4 mins. def. Beckett influence?

Dr. D
    Participant

Aw, I’m highly entertained by ad hominem attacks. It means I’ve won, they have no response, and the answer is “Shut up and go away.” But it’s getting the goat that really makes it worthwhile. Like Science and Scientists would respond: “Well you have a point there, but I believe your greater theory is still flawed. Not convinced.” Or “Who has time to follow your data points? I call them irrelevant and appeal to (paid-by-billioinaires) IPCC authority.” You know, like that. Not any charge out of that at all. But knowing a boring and reasoned argument requires counter-insults means you’ve hit the bullseye.

Ignorant fools who post charts. The smart, Science people are certain to never post science, theories, charts, or data.

“The approximate date for the end of Industrial Civilisation is 2032:”

Incredible. It never ends. And you wonder why I have to pile on when it makes no difference to anyone. The world was promised to end by 1850 at least (Malthus). Then twenty times I won’t mention (Nagasaki 1945?) Then 2000. Then 2012. Then 2020. “The world will end in 12 years” – AOC, but now 2032. Do you Promise-Promise that if you’re really-really wrong AGAIN this time, you’ll go away? You’ll give it up and come back to Science again? For Science is the act of proposing a hypothesis (they have) then running experiments that disprove it. Not prove it: that would be confirmation bias; disprove it. Malthus gave a mathematical model for his case, same as today. That’s nearly 200 years of being wrong, would you like to adjust your model yet? How is this considered credible? Is Science become a purely theoretical exercise now, having no data or proofs required?

And here I thought I was going to have to discuss data, like the exact number of undersea volcanoes and their estimated CO2 output.

Trying to use a lot of big words we’re not at all confused by, you merely restated that Jb-hb’s characterization of your argument is perfectly correct. CO2 causes heat retention, which leads to rising temperature. This will absolutely create a “tipping point” that Chaos Mathematicians clearly state is unknowable. When that tipping point happens, there is a runaway loop that turns Earth into Venus. TEOTWAWKI.

No really, you don’t have to add anything: that’s the normal, ordinary AGW theory, we’ve all heard nothing else for years. So simple a cave man could understand it: no science at all.

One problem: wouldn’t the local temp have to exceed 10°c in order to be above the last 30 times in history that we dropped into an Ice Age instead? That’s a long way from here. And we dropped into an Ice Age suddenly and immediately at the peaks.

Did the geologists get this wrong and it wasn’t 9°c warmer a couple of times before, or what? Because if not, the world’s not going to end, you’re going to grow cool things on a pretty island, retire gracefully in the sun, and your grandkids all grow up happy. That sounds pretty okay and not to be mad about, even if people are being jerks and shutting off your eggs for no reason right now.

You have something against the world being fixable? That after getting through this fabricated, unnecessary, long-arranged attack, we can go back to prosperous, more balanced earth? Because much as it’s a s—t show right now, I really appreciate that although –I– have to go through this ginned-up nonsense, after a few years, maybe by the time I’m dead, it will all be settled into its new long-form pattern which will be fine.

zerosum
    Participant

How many drones could be built/would it take to be more effective, than the F-35 ($70B). (replacing cf-18 that gone obsolete, never been used, and have become worn out in practice runs)

Red
    Participant

2023: Expect a financial crash followed by major energy-related changes

Why is the economy headed for a financial crash? It appears to me that the world economy hit Limits to Growth about 2018 because of a combination of diminishing returns in resource extraction together with rising population. The Covid-19 pandemic and the accompanying financial manipulations hid these problems for a few years, but now, as the world economy tries to reopen, the problems are back with a vengeance.

In the period between 1981 and 2022, the economy was lubricated by a combination of ever-rising debt, falling interest rates, and the growing use of Quantitative Easing. These financial manipulations helped to hide the rising cost of fossil fuel extraction after 1970. Even more money supply was added in 2020. Now central bankers are trying to squeeze the excesses out of the system using a combination of higher interest rates and Quantitative Tightening.

After central bankers brought about recessions in the past, the world economy was able to recover by adding more energy supply. However, this time we are dealing with a situation of true depletion; there is no good way to recover by adding more energy supplies to the system. Instead, the only way the world economy can recover, at least partially, is by squeezing some non-essential energy uses out of the system. Hopefully, this can be done in such a way that a substantial part of the world economy can continue to operate in a manner close to that in the past.

One approach to making the economy more efficient in its energy use is by greater regionalization. If countries can start trading almost entirely with nearby neighbors, this will reduce the world’s energy consumption. In parts of the world with plentiful resources and manufacturing capability, the economy can perhaps continue without major changes. Another way of squeezing out excesses might be through the elimination (at least in part) of the trade advantage the US obtains by using the dollar as the world’s reserve currency. In this post, I will also mention a few other ways that non-essential energy consumption might be reduced.

I believe that a financial crash is likely sometime during 2023. After the crash, the system will start squeezing down on the less necessary parts of the economy. While these changes will start in 2023, they will likely take place over a period of years. In this post, I will try to explain what I see happening.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

NATOstan nations -the totalitarian fascist police states in which war criminals, financial criminals, medical criminals, social criminals and environmental criminals, plus a huge collection of general thieves and liars, are awarded the highest honours New Year’s Honours, Nobel Prizes etc.- and their crimes against other nations, against the general populaces and against the environment are lauded and celebrated continuously in the form of fake news, whilst the truth about their crimes and our collective predicament is censored out of existence on all mainstream channels.

It is getting mighty interesting now that all of the fake narratives of the controllers are being exposed as completely fraudulent.

All Ponzi schemes have a limited lifespan.

Without energy, nothing happens.

Entropy never sleeps.

Bullshit may get you to the top. But it in times of energetic, environmental, economic and social decline won’t keep you there.

Scorpions can be swatted.

I have no idea whether this is true or not: I was told that the ‘security officers’ protecting The Scorpion from encounters with reality are so sick The Scorpion’s antics they are ready to throw it under a bus.

Interesting times.

The good thing about Robcop is that is rendered useless when the grid goes down.

The grid is going down in the not-too-distant future. The industrial food system is going down now: rationing via the ability to acquire rapidly-being-devalued fiat fake currency.

It’s going to get increasingly ‘messy’.

Preparations for the return to normality -i.e. pre-industrial living- continue.

. .

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Red. I agree with what you have written.

What is really ‘interesting’ is that the controllers are still expending a lot of energy promoting activities that waste energy and resources at a phenomenal rate, for example tourism, corporatised sports, revamping of perfectly adequate venues etc.

It could well be ‘bread and circuses’ but without the bread.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Dr D, your anti-scientific, no analysis bullshit never ends.

Germ
    Participant

This is VAIDS right here!

Flu season in England is worst for a decade, says health secretary

“Steve Barclay said 5,100 people were in hospital with flu – a huge rise compared with the figure of 50 last year. He said the rise happened “quickly and early”, with a sevenfold increase between November and December.”

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/jan/09/flu-season-england-worst-for-decade-health-secretary-steve-barclay-nhs

TVASF

Michael Reid
    Participant

IN PLAIN SIGHT Host

Christine Dolan interviews

Sasha Latypova, a global PHARMA regulation expert,

and

Katherine Watt, a US paralegal,

on the laws that allowed US PHARMA shots, or countermeasure bioweapons, to be distributed to the global market.

Red
    Participant

afewknowthetruth
    It’s mind numbing when you look at the waste everywhere and the drive for more waste. In my locale the waste disposal facility, (dump), was put in place in the nineties when the older one couldn’t handle another truck load. The municipal government had put into place a recycling program to sort the garbage out quite a bit into different bins and what wasn’t would pass through a sorting station at the new facility. This was going to extend the lifespan of the new dump substantially. Our garbage is still being sorted for roadside pickup. The “new” dump has been shuttered for years now and all roadside pickup is being sent to a nearby municipality and just straight out dumped. Our sorting doesn’t matter but still has to be done, rules you know, they can’t be rescinded of course that might set a precedent. So we have different trucks picking up different bins and then going to the same facility and emptying in the same pile. I volunteered with a local watershed organization on the placement of the new sorting facility when it was first proposed and built. Great fanfare and international acclaim with officials coming in from other counties to see our pride and joy and presumably build their own on the same design. Apparently the Rube Goldberg Machine is the bestest way to run a large system as all attempts to simplify are resisted to the point of being made illegal.

Red
    Participant

Holy shit just listening to the local news as I two finger type away when the federal government defence minister was aired announcing the Canadian Armed Forces just signed a deal to buy the F-35’s. Pouring more good money after bad. Shouldn’t be surprised I guess. If only we had a few more bioweapon labs maybe we could have got them for free. You know the amount they’re worth!

Germ
    Participant

bb

Germ
    Participant

Good God!

TVASF

Red
    Participant

…and on and on…

Something strange is going on with the VAERS system. Reports that were present three months ago are now inexplicably missing. And fewer than 4% of adverse events recorded in V-Safe have made their way to VAERS. This is the CDC’s database; Dr. Rochelle Walensky is in charge of it. And the agency’s failure to properly manage VAERS is suppressing the already-alarming safety signal of the Covid-19 shots.

A ‘Cover-Up of Evidence of Mass Murder’: The CDC Appears to be Removing VAERS Records

Germ
    Participant

Pure evil!

TVASF

Red
    Participant

Have had time to listen to this and probably won’t, I prefer reading, just the same for those who prefer to listen:

From Free Press to Billionaire Press: Reviewing the Top (Censored) Stories of 2022

Go Germ go!

Red
    Participant

Just wow! It’s a tragicomedy at this point. There’s that phrase again, World Health Organization.

The EPA and World Health Organization have said that natural gas stoves, however, emit unsafe levels of air pollutants like nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide, and other particles. Some studies, critics of the stoves have claimed, show that natural gas appliances leak methane even when turned off.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/federal-agency-may-ban-gas-stoves-across-us-over-health-hazards_4971844.html

Redneck
    Participant

Nazis started the holocaust, communists ended the holocaust…..
    But then they had their own holocaust where they murdered six million of their own,,,,

Redneck
    Participant

The Chinx-flu is spreading everywhere again , it is mostly very mild from what I hear but doctors are taking advantage by pushing bad drugs onto unsuspecting folk. Two extended family members here who avoided the vax got the Chinx flu and although they were only suffering cold like symptoms they were dumb enough to take Paxlovid, it’s only a pill you know. Both are currently ill and one, my elderly aunt is very ill and she might not recover. She said her symptoms were very mild until she took the Paxlovid and she went downhill immediately with all the usual Covid symptoms. She rang her doctor and said she was having a bad reaction to the drug but her doctor insisted she finish it and then she got pneumonia and all kinds of stuff. Why do people go to doctors when they only have a bit of a cold and then get sucked into taking this ant-viral , aids drugs? God damn the doctors of the world for being arseholes.

Germ
    Participant

Published today –

Pulmonary Embolisms (blood clots on the lungs) were 54% more likely, ACIs (heart attacks) were 42% more likely, DICs (blood clotting disorder) were 91% more likely and ITPs (platelet disorder) 44% more likely.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X22014931

TVASF

☠️☠️☠️

Redneck
    Participant

” Herman Gref is CEO of Russia’s largest bank, Sber.

He is also a former (?) WEF board of trustees member who wrote the preface to the Russian-language edition of Klaus Schwab’s The Fourth Industrial Revolution.

In 2020, Sber—which again, is a bank—played a central role in creating and distributing Russia’s unproven genetic COVID slurry, Sputnik V.

Gref himself claims he got injected with this experimental AstraZeneca-inspired goo in April 2020—two months before clinical trials started.

For the last several years Sber—reminder: a bank—has been busy developing AI and biometric technologies, with a special emphasis on deploying these modern marvels in schools.

All normal people agree that Herman Gref is a space lizard and must be stopped before it’s too late.”

https://edwardslavsquat.substack.com/p/did-putin-endorse-grefs-pet-project?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Well, I expect it will come as no surprise that Brunson was declined.

Germ
    Participant

Gail’s latest, just up:

Germ
    Participant

Gail knows what’s going on.
    From the above:

“Deception will become important. Destruction of another country’s energy infrastructure, such as pipelines or electricity transmission, may be part of the plan. Another form of deception may involve the use of bioweapons and supposed cures for these bioweapons.”

zerosum
    Participant

@ Germ

The superior growth advantage of XBB.1.5 has been well-documented by many colleagues

. Here I’ll add some experimental data:
    1) XBB.1.5 is equally immune evasive as XBB.1, but
    2) XBB.1.5 has a much higher hACE2 binding affinity. 1/

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2023.01.03.522427v1
    Enhanced transmissibility of XBB.1.5 is contributed by both strong ACE2 binding and antibody evasion

Abstract
    SARS-CoV-2 recombinant subvariant XBB.1.5 is growing rapidly in the United States, carrying an additional Ser486Pro substitution compared to XBB.1 and outcompeting BQ.1.1 and other XBB sublineages. The underlying mechanism for such high transmissibility remains unclear. Here we show that XBB.1.5 exhibits a substantially higher hACE2-binding affinity compared to BQ.1.1 and XBB/XBB.1. Convalescent plasma samples from BA.1, BA.5, and BF.7 breakthrough infection are significantly evaded by both XBB.1 and XBB.1.5, with XBB.1.5 displaying slightly weaker immune evasion capability than XBB.1. Evusheld and Bebtelovimab could not neutralize XBB.1/XBB.1.5, while Sotrovimab remains its weak reactivity and notably, SA55 is still highly effective. The fact that XBB.1 and XBB.1.5 showed comparable antibody evasion but distinct transmissibility suggests enhanced receptor-binding affinity would indeed lead to higher growth advantages. The strong hACE2 binding of XBB.1.5 could also enable its tolerance of further immune escape mutations, which should be closely monitored.

zerosum
    Participant

The most common omicron-related symptoms are:

Cough.
    Fatigue.
    Congestion.
    Runny nose.

zerosum
    Participant

A cut & paste opinion
    It is now all about spying. Drones, satellites. And computerised lighting swift calculations giving instant directions to guns of a target.

So: just as the Allies tanks haven’t helped them happily roll all over the Donetsk entrenchments nor will any amount of tanks really help Kiev. Just as a ship at sea today is little more than a floating target as I believe some illustrious military man said so a tank ‘floating’ on the land is little more than a target.

The drone with that modern computerised targeting and satellite driven GPS behind it is now king of the battlefield. So the next step would seem to me to be ‘drone battles’ where flocks of drones approach each other and battle it out. Doubtless aided by electronic counter measures from the ground.

I am hoping that in Russia they are furiously building drones, furiously designed ECM’s and furiously running a fine tooth comb and corrective education through a bureaucracy and a military. If all this doesn’t kill Russia then it’s going to strengthen Russia immeasurably. But it won’t be easy. There’s no certainties that I can see.

Posted by: abrogard

tboc
    Participant

kultsommer, los tres amigos are selling entertainment. Considering their stated backgrounds my guess is they are hoping to muddy the water in addition to the P.T. Barnum motif. Give the impression the adversary is stronger than can be justified. Do think any of those mentioned would give you an even break?

good to speak with you

SeaBirds
    Participant

‘Is this real?’ RIM

‘Experts trying to explain ‘white lungs’ in China’
    ‘Anecdotal accounts of deaths after infections, and overwhelmed hospital morgues, have flooded Weibo and Chinese short-form video platforms.’ ET

Who is providing the anecdotal accounts? Are they fake? – stumped up by an army of ‘deflationistas?’ Or Chinese deflats (maybe less likely?)
    More from the ‘experts’ (are they of the corrupt variety operating here on airstrip 5?) – proposing we’re dealing with something ‘similar to ‘delta’ – so … we’d better all get scared again. And all this happening just as the Chinese NY travel is set to take off. The mind tracks back three years. Another springboard for “a bigger splash”?
    Then you flip onto the latest Bloomberg op piece, by the blond lady with the cheeky visage who covers the covid/vaxx stuff, and flick down to the last para, where you find the punchline.

Bloomberg article:

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2023-01-08/china-ditches-covid-zero-in-time-for-kraken-s-arrival-lcndugwd?srnd=technology-vp

(Final 2 paras)

“James Stavridis sees even deeper problems with China’s Covid response and what has followed in revoking it — especially the growing risks to global security. Now, “there is very little natural immunity in the vast population, and the elderly are at very high risk. And Chinese citizens will now be free to travel the globe, releasing years of pent-up tourism demand. All of that creates a petri dish that could flash-produce another pandemic.” Further pandemics paired with a rise in cyberattacks, James writes, have the power to disrupt the international system.

“But there is opportunity to be found, according to Bloomberg’s editorial board. The US, and other countries, can combine forces to increase surveillance and testing, boost vaccine campaigns (and no, vaccines are not making new variants worse, Faye Flam points out), and encourage genetic sequencing efforts, which can help track variants and identify new ones. Such measures can keep the worst of the latest Covid surge at bay.”

Germ
    Participant

@ zerosum

Scroll down to the graphics:

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#variant-proportions

Apparently HCQ is more effective than IVM for these latest scariants!

TVASF

Oroboros
    Participant

From Gonzalo Lira,

a young women reporter basically having a stroke on camera during a news report

I’ve been present when older folks have had strokes, sure looks like one to me. The anchor cut away too soon to observe her more

kultsommer
    Participant

@tboc
    Entertainment and “supplemental” income (better than being Walmart greeter or crossing guard) for sure!

kultsommer
    Participant

Hockney’s “Splash” is on my personal Top 10 list.
    BTW.

John Day
    Participant

“Injecting Garbage Soup” is up, with picture of much diminished garden from pre-Christmas freeze, but on a recent warm day https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/injecting-garbage-soup

There is a lot here with adverse events and deaths from VAERS, which underreports by 40X to 100X, since it is so hard to use. The government uses it for “signals” about problems, not factual accounting. These signals are hundreds or thousands of times higher than what would usually get a vaccine pulled, but not the “vaccines”. Do scroll the Executive Summary.
    CDC Finally Released Its VAERS Safety Monitoring Analyses for COVID Vaccines via FOIA​
    ​CDC’s VAERS safety signal analysis based on reports from Dec. 14, 2020 – July 29, 2022 for mRNA COVID-19 vaccines shows clear safety signals for death and a range of highly concerning thrombo-embolic, cardiac, neurological, hemorrhagic, hematological, immune-system and menstrual adverse events (AEs) among U.S. adults.
    https://jackanapes.substack.com/p/cdc-finally-released-its-vaers-safety

​ Pharmaceutical analyst Sasha Latypova did a 17 minute interview with Clayton Morris on “Redacted”, and was mostly left to speak her well prepared information​. These “vaccines” for COVID are all the property of the Department of Defense until they are injected. They are “prototype countermeasures” for use in biological warfare, by their legal definition. The laws and regulations governing them have been deeply hidden from the beginning. https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/i-was-interviewed-by-clayton-morris
    This recreates verbally the information I sent recently in printed form, in Pandemic Martial Law https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/pandemic-martial-law

The “Garbage Soup” interview that Sasha did with Tessa Lena is 70 minutes of explaining the lack of any regulation of the manufacture of these products. Sasha’s career was in assuring best manufacturing practices for drugs. She first studied this class of drugs in 2009, when they were intended to be used in terminal cancer, never as a prophylaxis. Their inherent hazard profile is akin to cancer-chemotherapy. She came out of retirement to research what was happening when she saw flagrant violation of safety and ethical standards from the beginning, notably the denial of other forms of treatment to those infected with COVID. The manufacturing in large vats is extremely haphazard, as is every step to the injection, and it is all completely protected by the US military. CDC and FDA involvement are strictly cover-stories. This can only be intentional. https://rumble.com/v1p69bf-c-19-injections-regulatory-and-manufacturing-fraud-tessa-lena-tallks-to-ale.html

John Day
    Participant

Dying Fast and Slow, Parts 1 & 2, Sasha Latypova (essays) on the biphasic death waves after COVID “vaccination” and tremendous differences between US States and batches (hot lots), taking all factors into account. Very useful graphics.
    https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/dying-fast-and-slow-part-1
    https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/dying-fast-and-slow-part-2

A Midwestern Doctor: Why Is The Vaccine Killing Our Young Men And Women?
    A new study provides valuable clues about the toxicity of the spike protein
    ​This discusses a lot of different modes of injury and death from “vaccine products” that induce spike-protein creation in the body of the recipient. This has been found to be directly cardiotoxic in a recent study where young recipients with myocarditis were compared to recipients without myocarditis. the important difference was the presence of spike protein in the bloodstreams of those with myocarditis.​ The spike-protein was intact and not bound by antibodies, so some recipients make the spike but not neutralizing antibodies. A consideration is that monoclonal antibodies against the 1/2020 spike protein may be useful in treating myocarditis from the “vaccines”. This is not acknowledged as “a thing” by authorities.
    https://amidwesterndoctor.substack.com/p/why-is-the-vaccine-killing-our-young

Peter McCullough MD discusses this same study:
    Circulating Spike Protein that Evades Antibodies, Understanding Determinants of COVID-19 Vaccine Induced Myocarditis
    ​ ​Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard School of Medicine, had 13 young boys and 3 girls hospitalized with myocarditis and available for study. Yonker et al found all the subjects had large quantities of free circulating Spike protein generated from the vaccines while control subjects without myocarditis did not.​..
    ..This “positive” paper on the pathophysiology of COVID-19 vaccine induced myocarditis should spur more research on thousands of young persons now suffering with heart damage from the vaccine debacle.
    https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/circulating-spike-protein-that-evades

Another new study, this one from Taiwan. Cardiac side effects are common after mRNA “vaccination”. Note the use of “only” in the conclusion. It should be zero.
    Changes of ECG parameters after BNT162b2 vaccine in the senior high school students
    ..Among 7934 eligible students, 4928 (62.1%) were included in the study. The male/female ratio was 4576/352. In total, 763 students (17.1%) had at least one cardiac symptom after the second vaccine dose, mostly chest pain and palpitations. The depolarization and repolarization parameters (QRS duration and QT interval) decreased significantly after the vaccine with increasing heart rate. Abnormal ECGs were obtained in 51 (1.0%) of the students, of which 1 was diagnosed with mild myocarditis and another 4 were judged to have significant arrhythmia….
    ..Conclusion: Cardiac symptoms are common after the second dose of BNT162b2 vaccine, but the incidences of significant arrhythmias and myocarditis are only 0.1%.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36602621/

John Day
    Participant

Thanks Christine: from “mainstream” Naked Capitalism: ​
    Germany, the Birthplace of the Pfizer-BioNtech COVID-19 Vaccine, Now Wants to Cancel Its Vaccine Deal

Germany, the Birthplace of the Pfizer-BioNtech COVID-19 Vaccine, Now Wants to Cancel Its Vaccine Deal

​ Switzerland destroys millions and millions of “vaccine” doses, keeps buying them on-contract, and looks forward to continuing destruction of these products.
    ​ ​Switzerland, home to less than 9 million people, is one of the biggest mRNA vaccine customers in the world relative to population. The’ve already received a staggering 33 million Covid vaccine doses, only a little over half of which were ever administered. The small country is now sitting on 13.5 million doses, nervously awaiting the delivery of a further 2 million in the coming weeks, and surely lamenting that 11.6 million more are scheduled to arrive by the end of 2023. The vast majority of these will sit for some months in freezers before the Swiss Confederation destroys them. The country already binned more than eleven million doses last year, the greater part of them after a deal to supply surplus snake oil to the third world via the failed Covax initiative fell through because nobody in Africa wants this stuff either.
    https://www.eugyppius.com/p/switzerland-slated-to-destroy-millions

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 115 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.