Debt Rattle July 15 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 15 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 105 total)
  • Author

On the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control’s latest Covid map, the Netherlands has turned red, the highest danger warning. Or wait, not quite, the northern province of Groningen is even dark red. This absolute hellhole reported 0 hospitalizations and 0 deaths.

map

Polder Dweller
    Participant

I preferred the old Who:

Oroboros
    Participant

In the interview between Dr David Martin and Reiner Fuellmich, Dr Martin stressed that the entire Sars Cov 2 landscape had been patented years before the Plandemic got launched.

72 patents I believe, in total, covering gene sequences, spike protein, and all possible vaccine related treatments were all patented starting in 2003 onward.

It’s quite a mystery that no one has been shouting from the mountain tops about the medical patents preceding the plague release, from the lab.

Another curious feature of the Plandemic is the lack of coverage from the angle of insurance companies.

Are insurance companies going to pay for the millions of deaths and severe disabilities from the ‘jab’?

Why not?

Big Pharma got the ultimate ‘Get Out of Jail’ card with having no liability for adverse reactions to the ‘jab’.

But what about insurance companies stuck paying out for life insurance policies and medical claims, by the Millions.

Dr. D
    Participant

Biden says $3 Trillion (non) Infrastructure Plan. Following the Master of Non-sequitor, the Cabbages and Kings, it’s a “People Infrastructure”, which is the #Opposite.

His base says “Ya dun f’d up Joe!” it’s not enough, he’s a failure on Green New Deal. How give us ANOTHER $2 Trillion just for that! (Or really for Al Gore connected billionaire insiders like Musk)

$5 Trillion and counting. Market yawns and says they still can’t possibly make it without another $1 Trillion overnight.

Old ways same as the new ways. Here’s the Treasury’s new plan: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K-NT_aFxWfc

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Re: Prior SARS-CoV-2 Infection Rescues B And T Cell Responses To Variants (SciMag)

Gratitude to Doc Robinson for clarifying!
    I was guessing that *might* be what the study was saying, but was very unsure.

I suppose that would make sense, from the real data coming out of Israel and the UK. The jabs *do* confer immunity — antibodies develop against the spike protein — but they wane over time. If the vaccine inspired immunity does not (always) correspond to memory T cells being formed…then the vaccines only confer short term protection from Covid.

So many questions…
    – is the article also suggesting that the production of memory B cells from the vaccine is limited or non-existent, just like the memory T cells? (Aren’t the memory B cells the ones that migrate to the bone marrow so that future antigen specific antibodies can be quickly recalled/produced?)
    – does this mean that *some* who receive the vaccine have durable memory T- and B- cells and would have durable immunity from Covid after the 2 shot regimen (one shot for J&J)? Could the T-detect or T-spot tests determine whether or not the vaccine inspired immunity is durable? Or are the numbers of T and B memory cells produced by vaccination simply too low to confer long term immunity?
    – and I wonder how this information intersects with vaccine boosters and how dangerous those boosters would be — since it appears that any sort of active immune response to Covid increases the severity of vaccine adverse reactions
    – also wondering about people who are “fully vaccinated” and later contract Covid — does their immune system work “properly” after they have recovered from Covid? I.e. if their first experience with the Covid spike protein is from vaccination, will subsequent Covid infection and recovery produce a robust and durable immune response, with plenty of memory T and B cells, and confer upon them the full protection of natural immunity from Covid? Or will their immune response to Covid be forever altered by vaccination, never developing to be as robust as natural immunity?
    – and: if someone is exposed to Covid, expunged it before antibodies form (therefore no memory B cells migrate to the bone marrow to create future antibodies for fighting Covid) but developed durable memory T cells against Covid, what happens upon re-exposure to Covid? Will the innate immune system and memory T cells work in conjunction to rapidly neutralize Covid? Does the memory T cell response suppress part of the innate immune system? Might such a person develop mild symptoms upon re-exposure, and might antibodies (and memory B cells) be produced during subsequent encounters with Covid?

Dr. D
    Participant

And Portugal, where a Judge made them admit almost nobody ever died of it.

Red Scare! Klaxxons Blare!

madamski cafone
    Participant

Love the earlier WHo. Love Won’t Get Fooled Again. I marvel at how the band that was so powerful live (see: Live at Leeads) became so lame by 1975, imo. Why? Moon. Moon was a spent force by 1974 but he was the heart of the band just as Townsend was the soul. However, in this vid, Moon is actually on his game but the tempo is too fast. Compare to the studio version:

original

It’s just a tiny tad too fast, but that tad dissolves the falling-cloud-of-concrete effect the original has. It’s a shame, cuz they’re all doing very well, Entwistle is working overtime, but that savage granite must be moved no faster than Tempo X lest it fall off the truck.

madamski cafone
    Participant

“Big Pharma got the ultimate ‘Get Out of Jail’ card with having no liability for adverse reactions to the ‘jab’.
    But what about insurance companies stuck paying out for life insurance policies and medical claims, by the Millions.”

I doubt that exemption will hold.

As for the 72 patents: that doesn’t mean that covid itself was a planned event in the sinister conspiratorial sense. Just means that there’s been a lot of SARS-COV patent research.

Beware the neat explanation that tidies it all up. That happens often in TV shows/movies, rarely-rarely in reality. Plenty of greed, malice, amorality, megalomania, psychopathy, toxic narcissism, and sociopathy, crisis exploitation, etc. to go around for sure, but the idea that such a spectrum can form a Grand Plan and stick to it is hysterical.

ctbarnum
    Participant

“As with knock-and-talk policing, government agents might misuse their appearance of authority to gain entrance to a residence and obtain other information about it and those who live there. Once the door is opened by a resident, anything the agents can see from their vantage point can be reported to law enforcement authorities.

Moreover, while presumably the targeting will be of areas with demonstrated low vaccination rates, there is no guarantee that this program would not be used as cover for conducting surveillance on areas deemed to be “high crime” areas as a way of obtaining intelligence for law enforcement purposes.

We’ve been down this road before, with the government sending its spies to gather intel on American citizens by questioning them directly, or by asking their neighbors to snitch on them.”

I present another scenario, one that I’ve asked before, what if there are vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals living in the same household? While CJ believes the New Normals can’t go “full Nazi,” a scenario does arise here that leads to the trains running on time, as the ‘strike force” would see unvaccinated individuals in a household with vaccinated individuals as a “threat” to the vaccinated and make the illogical leap to “assault with a deadly weapon (virus)”, hence, grounds for arrest. Don’t answer the door? Well, we do see how No Knock “warrants’ have turned out. Could be an improbable scenario, but I’m certainly not discounting they would go this far.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/right-be-let-alone-what-do-when-covid-strike-force-teams-come-knocking

DarkMatter
    Participant

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/14/asia/indonesia-covid-intl-hnk/index.html

No mention in the article that India started using Ivermectin and that Indonesia has now authorized its use. It will be interesting to see what happens in Indonesia. If cases reduce it will probably just disappear from the news without comment like India did.

Michael Reid
    Participant

How long before the compliant masses no longer remain compliant?

Maybe difficulty accessing the basics for survival will unleash the herd

Mr. House
    Participant
    Polder Dweller
    Participant

I agree all the way about the earlier Who, madamski. You’re right too, that the version of Won’t Get Fooled Again I posted is speeded up compared to the album version. In my experience, bands frequently do that for live performances, perhaps it’s to do with the high they get from performing in front of a large crowd.

I don’t think anyone could match Moon’s manic drumming when he was at his peak.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Well, if they do want to get as many people as possible jabbed before serious harms caused by the Covid vaccines manifest themselves in the near future, that means they want people to take it even though they know it will cause harm. Though I still believe this harm is not the main point of the vaccine, if indeed these treatments were designed with a nefarious purpose built into them. I continue to think that this nefarious purpose would be sterilizing a wide swathe of the population so that they cannot produce offspring. The death and disability is just the collateral damage caused by anything that has so radical an effect on the human physiology. If the aim were to simply to maim and kill as many people as possible, then that work could be done by unleashing a virus much deadlier than Covid, which would do such a job much more quickly and efficiently.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

“FOI request to the Scottish Government regarding deaths after vaccination, I received my reply, it stated from December 17th 2020 to June 21st 2021, just 6 months;

5,522 people have died within 28 days of receiving a covid vaccination”

Who wrote that, Ilargi?

stavrogin
    Participant

From Democritus:

5,522 people have died within 28 days of receiving a covid vaccination”

Note Ilargi: Scotland population is about 5.5 million, so 1 in 1,000 died from vaccination.

Well, no. In England and Wales 8808 people died in 1 week alone! So you need to consider the normal death rate.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/weekending2july2021

What is the column “expected number of deaths” in your graphic? It looks like actual deaths are lower, so what is there to worry about?

Precisely! Surely this is showing the opposite of what you think it is Raul?

John Day
    Participant

It’s the narrative. Call Bullshit! Do anything but the narrative…
    https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/07/escaping-narratives.html

Y’all are approaching escape velocity.
    John Ward in France is increasingly bottled-up and it hurts.
    As the Future accelerates towards the Present, the Present reverses into the past

madamski cafone
    Participant

“Why now?”

I suspect Putin knows. 😉

madamski cafone
    Participant

“I agree all the way about the earlier Who, madamski. You’re right too, that the version of Won’t Get Fooled Again I posted is speeded up compared to the album version. In my experience, bands frequently do that for live performances, perhaps it’s to do with the high they get from performing in front of a large crowd.

I don’t think anyone could match Moon’s manic drumming when he was at his peak.”

Totally. Live performances tend to speed up because of so many factors encouraging excess and sloppiness. Today’s live performances are much better.

And yes, while Moon was rather a simpleton drummer technique-wise, and even idea-wise, he made up for that with his ability to totally surrender to the rhythm and his own enthusiasm.

^&*

I anticipate major strikes by health-care workers real soon, like yesterday. SOme have already started, iirc?

%^&

“How long before the compliant masses no longer remain compliant?”

One of those tipping point questions.

Dr. D
    Participant

Speaking of Red Scare!

To divert from open, clear evidence released from Georgia (and Arizona), Donald Trump worked for Russia! Again! We have documents! That no one looked at!

Welp, I guess there was no Mueller investigation again. It’s an odd-numbered day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy

Mr. House
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

“Why now?”

Troops are needed at home to fight ….
    1. Protect Democrat power against Coup by Republicans
    2. Domestic terrorist
    3. Foreign covid attacks
    4. Armament give away to allies just like in Afghanistan
    5. 8 million unfilled job openings in USA
    6. Fight drug war at home
    7. Continue rise in home prices by supplying military byers
    8. Fight deflation

Dr. D
    Participant

It’s hot, and I can’t be here all the time. Someday America will let me get something done again.

“YouTube Pulls Live Feed Of Arizona State Senate Election Audit Hearing”

Yup, just like if you’re a Senator or the President. Or a househusband in Kansas. Or anybody else. You’re not allowed to speak: unelected Oligarchs say so.

prof
    Participant

I don’t know much about medicine but I’ve become very skeptical about what the mainstream media has been saying during the COVID pandemic. Yesterday’s Bloomberg piece about Ivermectin is misleading and condescending. Grateful to TAE for asking questions.

I hope it links. https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-07-14/ivermectin-is-the-new-hydroxychloroquine-seeking-the-elusive-covid-cure?srnd=premium-europeBloomberg — Ivermectin

upstateNYer
    Participant

@John Day: Thank you. Good posts and links.

The cacophony in the global public square is getting so loud it’s hard to think straight. 😉

So … if/when a clash comes it won’t be between vaxxed and unvaxxed. Many vaxxed are seniors who are not capable of/interested in strong arming people into getting vaxxed … and a lot of the remaining vaxxed are wusses who couldn’t rise to more than a nasty tweet if they wanted to.* There are also plenty of vaxxed who don’t care if everyone gets vaxxed, they just aren’t sure what actions they can take to curtail the BS.

No, the clash will be between the unvaxxed (and vaxxed who don’t agree with mandatory vaxx) … and the “deep state”, whatever that is, in whatever form it takes, in whichever country it’s in.

Or the whole darn thing dies a whimpering death and is conveniently buried so no one remembers … like Epstein, Cuomo, baby Biden, Dr D’s list from earlier today, etc., etc., etc, etc.

* Not seeing a lot of rugged individualists in the pro-everyone-get-vaxxed crowd who are wearing double masks whenever they come out from under their desks after they’ve finished their latest zoom meeting.

WES
    Participant

The Democrats need another squirrel named Trump, to divert attention away from the vote audits! A squirrel named Biden can’t even make people look!

The US Sturgeon General has just issued guidelines for big tech to censor any comments that oppose Biden’s vaccine narrative!

Biden is secretly using the US military aircraft to distribute illegals throughout the US. You aren’t supposed to know this, so keep it quiet! No doubt illegals are being ferried to where companies need cheap labor. How is your $15 an hour job doing? Still at $7? Wonder why?

Moderna is just launching a study to see if their vaccine is safe for pregnant women to take. Our upside downworld!

Clearly for some reason we are starting to see an all out effort by governments to vaxx everybody in the west. But not in the third world.

And we’re all right wing too… Not the only gem from the Guardian today.

Huge study supporting ivermectin as Covid treatment withdrawn over ethical concerns

The efficacy of a drug being promoted by rightwing figures worldwide for treating Covid-19 is in serious doubt after a major study suggesting the treatment is effective against the virus was withdrawn due to “ethical concerns”.

Mr. House
    Participant

“Troops are needed at home to fight ….
    1. Protect Democrat power against Coup by Republicans
    2. Domestic terrorist”

Possibly, but something drastic would have to happen for that to be the case. Nothing like that seems to be on the horizon. Maybe the internet and electric grid will go down soon 😉

Mr. House
    Participant

Or perhaps the announce mandatory jabs soon and the troops will be needed to quell unrest. Who knows, anything is possible at this stage.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Sorry, catching up from yesterdays…

People have deep, inner need for God. Villains know this and set themselves up as the god-of-State, that All shall worship me, and despair.

We’re all Children of the Infinite, but to achieve spiritual consciousness each human has to surrender their Child EGO ~ If the Child EGO survives into what was fka Adulthood, it becomes necrotic & poisons the soul.

Villians know this & appeal to those clinging to the Child EGO, telling them #metoo & that they will help ease the pain of their putrid self-centered lives ~ Children are after all easy to herd, all you have to do is trigger their fear & give them free$hit…

This is why as each day dawns, I feel more and more like an indigenous savage ~ Welcome to the party pal!

He (Jesus) and Buddha say this world is a giant smokescreen, a vast illusion.

Spiritual Masters of the Infinite, who experience the BIGGER Picture, realize that All is vanity, which blocks New Power from flowing in & without Infinite Love of TRUTH (which the Child EGO hates, HATES, HATES) everything resorts to base child impulses…

Spiritual Masters have no mortal enemies ~ They are already free of the giant smokescreen, a vast illusion.

Without a Great Spiritual Renaissance, ie a TRUE Awakening, humanity will revisit the horrors of medieval darkness on a level almost none can imagine.

Magical thinking tells the Child EGO that it is the Center of the existence, and fantastical self-centered trances lead to psychic breaks due to cognitive dissonance antipathy for the Infinite Spirit within; The Infinite Spirit within can not be destroyed and/or altered, only blocked & ignored.

Be in the world (EGO) but not of it.

Lightning Strike Destroys George Floyd Mural In Toledo…

If you don’t see a Miracle today, you’re not paying attention 😉

So the stimulus response was put in place before Covid was even a thing and it was planned by big investors in collusion with the Federal Reserve – not a government agency, by the way, but a cartel of 12 private banks.

Anyone hear about all those shorts on Fraud St., just prior to 9-11, that made billions?

You’ll reap what you sow…

There is always more information coming.

Back when in the 90s when I was part of a movement trying to find A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N-S to help save the Republic, I encountered what I coined as Conspir-A-Add-Dicks that always were too busy chasing the next info tidbit to realize We the Peolple have a panacea cure ALL of our underlying maladies:

The state of nature has a law of nature to govern it, which obliges every one: and reason, which is that law, teaches all mankind, who will but consult it, that being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty, or possessions…
    Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience. ~ John Locke 1690

Even a caveman could do it ~ No need to play whack-a-mole if you’re serious about taking out the trash.

Moreover, I remember when Alex Jones showed up on Patriot radio, replacing several serious people’s programs whom I knew, with his frothing-at-the-mouth hysterics, & it was apparent to me immediately that either Jones was:

A> A plant on behalf of the Amerikan aristocracy.

B> A business enterprise created to profit (loot) from the Conspir-A-Add-Dicks lusting for the latest titillating piece of info…

Either way, Jones has no interest in solving THE problem, restoring life to normalcy, or even a passing thought of restoring the A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N Experiment & Republic.

Most of the online commentors railing against Clown World (many of which are linked here) are the same.

EOT

Mr. House
    Participant

We need to organize a new party. No corporate money, grass roots. That is my solution

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Veracious: got it in one. Thank you.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

We need to organize a new party. No corporate money, grass roots. That is my solution

And as much as it pains me to admit this, it probably shouldn’t be a “left” party. The American left has the anti-Midas touch: Everything it touches just turns into shit.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

And another bit of Clown World news:

Prosecutors drop charges in strawberry tampering incident involving needles

And as much as it pains me to admit this, it probably shouldn’t be a “left” party. The American left has the anti-Midas touch: Everything it touches just turns into shit.

The Left/Right paradigm is now just another device the Amerikan aristocracy use to Divide & Conquer.

There is One correct, True political community necessary to save the Republic, AMERICANS ~ Everything else is tribalism and/or madness.

ctbarnum
    Participant

“There is One correct, True political community necessary to save the Republic, AMERICANS ~ Everything else is tribalism and/or madness.”

Our main task would be showing how the “betters” who are supposedly “helping” are really at war with those “below” them.

And for the moment, those “betters” include bureaucrats.

oxymoron
    Participant

Michael Reid – I love that quote, thank you

oxymoron
    Participant

John Day, re the vegetable gardening – not quite – we are in the second month of winter with snow to 700 metres tomorrow – no snow where I am but lots of frost and wet winter. A little Spain-like. Only 500 mm per year but I have a good sized dam with no one above me in the catchment zone 3 5000 gal tanks of potable water. I will get a lot in this year and start seed raising before too long. I have a passive food dehydrated which I can’t recommend highly enough and it has me still in dried fruit for the kids lunches. https://www.motherearthnews.com/diy/tools/solar-food-dehydrator-plans-zm0z14jjzmar

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Well, I just received a notification from my doctor’s office that my request to renew my sleeping-pill prescription was denied, and I have an appointment in about two weeks. I wonder if I might be in for a little bit of vaccine-blackmail?

oxymoron
    Participant

Although in my earlier post I mentioned there are actual players – yes to this Beware the neat explanation that tidies it all up. That happens often in TV shows/movies, rarely-rarely in reality.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.