Debt Rattle July 17 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 17 2018

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

René Magritte The human condition 1935   • IMF Warns Trump Trade War Could Cost Global Economy $430 Billion (G.) • Detente Bad, Cold War Good (Mu
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 17 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Excellent Magritte; but, I liked the first one more. Still, some investigative viewing is in order. The black ball is a case in point.

Detente Bad, Cold War Good (Murray)
    I like Murray’s dose of reality; spot on regarding the web of lies spun by our national security state.

The exchange between AARON MATE and MICHAEL ISIKOFF was quite good. I like Mate’s skepticism; very apparent in his closing sentence:

And I’m just urging skepticism in the absence of evidence that we obviously disagree on whether it has been presented yet.

IRS To Revoke 362,000 Passports From US Citizens (Black)
    No better case for having two passports than that.
    As I have railed many times before; Americans are not only not free; but mere property of the U.S. government. Property! Got that?
    Come to think if it; weren’t black slaves property? But of course they were…

V. Arnold
    Participant

I see shades of Escher; and playing with symmetry on the working stand (not a tri-pod) as with the first picture.
    Any input would be most welcome.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

V. Arnold, my take on The Human Condition is that despite being part of nature, we can see ourselves (and our habitats, etc.) as being apart from nature, and we sometimes deal with mere representations of nature. That’s how it affects me, at least.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Doc Robinson

Yeah, I can agree with that.
    Possibly a fusion, at times, with nature; Magritte being a portal between the two (our duality)…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.