Debt Rattle July 21 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 21 2021

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Mister Roboto
    Participant

that’s simply sick. They’re grasping at straws. Sounds like a Sunday afternoon make-believe movie

At this point, I would sooner believe the video I posted just now is an actual documentary of life in Australia.

Bill7
    Participant

anybody else remember this song’s refrain: “..the more we stick together, together, together.. the more we stick
    together, the happier, we’ll be..”

I sure do. But for the last seventeen-now months we’ve been told just the opposite by a tiny, explaining/instructing class; so-often found right on this here darpaNet.. And now in Oz, it’s apparently “don’t speak to your friends/compatriots; it’s sooper-dangerous!” (to whom?).

Mmm..

Oroboros
    Participant

Notice the ‘Five Eyes” countries, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States, are Batshit Full-facist Cognitive Dissonance (BFCD)

Is this a ‘feature’ or merely serendipity?

Is there something about English speaking countries that lends itself to brain damage?

Did Orwell and Huxley with their totalitarian blueprint novels give the English speaking countries a leg up on sophisticated psyop propaganda?

I mean even Goebbels worshiped the English speaking Bernays.

Instead of Béarnaise sauce, modern propaganda should be called Bernays sauce.

The secret sauce of the subliminal modern mindfuck.

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.