Debt Rattle July 23 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 23 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dali Mme. Reese 1931   • Deal Between Ukraine And Russia Aims To Ease Global Food Crisis (NYT) • Servant of the Corrupt (Gonzalez) • Rus
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 23 2022]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ya know; I played all the notes; and sang all the words; but never quite learned the song…
    ISB…

Neal
    Participant

The 2 quadrillion of derivatives mentioned above. People cannot visualise that amount of money.
    People can visualise 10 grand however as a nice sum of cash. Then they see a million as a fortune, an amount they will never hold except in their fantasy of winning a lottery. Totally life changing.
    But to get to 2 quadrillion they need to put a 100 million in a pallet, then load a truck with 20 pallets. Then they need more trucks. A million truckloads of cash. Park those trucks bumper to bumper and they would reach from LA to NY and back to LA and back to NY. If anything goes wrong and counterparty risk collapses even a bit of that 2 quadrillion then goodbye to anyone getting their money.

oxymoron
    Participant

Yeah the art. I’m in the middle on that one. I studied art and learned to appreciate the European movements and was very fond of a few – the impressionists are everyones’ bag but I liked Hundertvasser and Miro alot too.

I will say however that it generally is a tight band of Whitey’s that get to show their skills and culture.

There is a whole big wide world of brown dude art that I would like to see more of but don’t need it here.

Here in Oz we have unbelievable and staggering art from Central Australia that’s been going on right through ice ages that took everyone out up north so maybe it is, in fact the white fullas ‘time to shine’ 🙂 Shine short and bright is good too I guess.

Picasso may have been a bit of a dick but he worked very hard and produced wonderful work but like Bill Gates and myself, he was born under a scorpio sun so there is that…

oxymoron
    Participant
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

Political strategist Dick Morris outlines five reasons why Trump will run and win in 2024. @DickMorrisTweet pic.twitter.com/dhtVw4KsJ9

— Dinesh D’Souza (@DineshDSouza) July 21, 2022

Dr. D
    Participant

The 22’s fail us this month. Or so far as I can see in the news.

Biden is going to step down though. I hope they can keep their story straight as to why. Is is Covid or is it Cancer? Say hello to President Kamala. Then Hillary or Newsome as VP and a day later Kamala has an accident.

“What do you get when you cross Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton?”
    “Found unresponsive in your cell.”

But she has a melanin vagina, that means she’s morally superior. …To a bunch of racists. The rest of us normal Americans would like to promote on merit, someone competent instead.

“After calling on all member states to reduce gas consumption by 15% in the face of the threat of a complete Russian gas cutoff, the IEA says the European Union will need to cut even more in order to get through the winter.

As I said, a lie. A Birx, if you will, a specific type of lie. It’s where you just make s—t up out of thin air to get things started – “15 Days to Stop the Spread” – when really you mean “I want to lock down everyone, and everything, everywhere, forever, then go to my beach house across the country and have a huge family dinner”. So here.
    “Hey Jacques! How many percent do you think the Europeans won’t hang us for on sight?”
    “Oh, about 15%, I wouldn’t go any higher.”
    “15% it is, old chum.”
    “Starting the bid at 15 15 here do I hear 16? 16, yes I have 16 is there 20? Do I have 20?…”

Why not? Apparently after a lifetime of being f’d in exactly the same way, no one can catch on when Daddy’s hovering over your bed again.

“Russia reduced supplies by 60% on June 13th”

So really 60% needs to be your opening number, lacking The Birx.

We’ll be sitting here in nicely heated houses with the electric on. Thanks for volunteering for this war of intentional suicide. It’s reduced the competition nicely. And to think: last time was actually had to GO to Europe and BOMB every other factory on earth to get this done. If only we had put Bernays in charge then instead!

“You’ve come a long way, baby!” Coughing yourself to a pointless, unnecessary end broke in a cold apartment. F Yeah! ‘Merica!

“Triple/Quadruple Vaccinated Account for 91% of All UK Covid Deaths (DE)”

Speaking of volunteering for mass death due to good advertising.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Taste_of_Armageddon
    “Anan 7 explains that the war is conducted as a computer simulation… The crew are thereby expected to report to Eminiar’s [own] disintegration chambers for [voluntary] execution” – Star Trek, 1967

…The premise is, they disintegrated their OWN people, rather than having a war, because it’s far more “civilized”. We’re not barbarians after all. You wouldn’t want Quaglino’s bombed; where would the rich eat?

And they’re just as mad at us for not jumping into the vaporizers as they were at that barbarian Captain Kirk.

“Trump ’25: A Radical Plan for Trump’s Second Term (Axios)”

And? Why didn’t he do this the first time? Congress was the uniparty, run by backstabbing Rinos with tiny horns. And? So why would anything change? The DNC is presently funding the campaigns of every J6, Q-Anon GOP candidate to the tune of a Million apiece, to get them on the ticket.

Um, Docktor? I thought Liz Cheney and the other Democrats said all those candidates were racist, misogynistic violent insurrectionists who needed to be hung at dawn? A: Don’t ask me, this is literally what the whole DNC party is doing with their money right now: expelling RINOs and putting in people who will call committees, investigate, and arrest Fauci and Hunter in the first week, then move on to impeaching Biden for it. Giving them a million a piece in a critical election.

Btw, please donate to the Democratic Party. Roe is under attack, we haven’t done a single thing about that yet, we don’t have anything on the schedule to do anything later, but your $30 is just so important to us, so we can help promote 30 more Margery Taylor Greenes instead of M4A and a living wage, and this is the fourth time we’ve asked you today…

…No joke, this is literally what is happening right now. So if you’re an ACTUAL Democrat, and ACTUAL Progressive, where are you supposed to donate and vote?

But hey, that’s what the Republicans had as a situation for the last 40 years, so it’s no surprise they caught up. “Closing the Collapse Gap”

John Day
    Participant

“According to Birol, this won’t be enough to ensure a smooth winter for Europe, and there is no alternative to consumption reduction.”

EXCEPT RETURINING PUMP TURBINE AND OPENING NORDSTREAM 2

“Even assuming that the current Russian gas flow is maintained, and considering all the LNG Europe is getting from the United States and elsewhere, plus other natural gas sources, and even if there are no accidents that hamper supply, Europe still needs to reduce more, starting now, Birol said.”

Red
    Participant

Neal another way to look at two “quadrillion” Is one dollar per second 24/7 for ….drum roll…. approximately 65 million years. So back to the last great extinction, kinda fitting really.

John Day
    Participant

Oooh, nice image, Oxymoron.

Red
    Participant

“The breakthrough comes after months of talks and was brokered with the help of the United Nations ”

They are not agreement capable end of.

zerosum
    Participant

Simplifying life
    Russia,Russia,Russia, is causing the food crisis (lies)

• Deal Between Ukraine And Russia Aims To Ease Global Food Crisis (NYT)
    ———-
    Russia,Russia,Russia, is causing heat wave (lies)
    ———–
    Russia,Russia,Russia, is causing stupidity ignorance, dementia, blindness (lies)
    • IEA Chief: Europe Must Cut Gas Usage 20% To Survive Winter (OP)
    • Triple/Quadruple Vaccinated Account For 91% Of All UK Covid Deaths (DE)
    The 2 quadrillion of derivatives
    Finally, derivatives are usually leveraged instruments, and using leverage cuts both ways. While it can increase the rate of return, it also makes losses mount more quickly. (Making a bet with money that you don’t have)
    https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/derivative.asp
    ————
    Misfits and minorities are the ones who are not followers/supporters of the lies

———–

Saw earlier today somewhere that the turbine is now stuck in Cologne. And the Germans blame that on Russia not letting it into the country. Why would they not, though? As you’ve seen, I started re-including RT articles in the aggregator, it’s just too valuable not to. And I catch myself thinking that I trust RT way more than MSM. Not 100%, but way more. Anyways, once the turbine is “freed”, it will take another 7-10 days (by barge, train?!) to reach its destination.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

RT has this headline:

Liz Truss claims to be an ‘insurgent’

https://www.rt.com/news/559503-truss-candidate-plans-interview/

Try “insqertgent”; Gent is the fabricator of her dildo. Britain deserves the Liz(ard) Truss becoming their PM, it will bury any and all remaining good repute so deep it will never be found. One great way to end the reign of the queen and her miserable family including Randy Andy. Not once in her long reign has E II been seen to delay, divert or stay the disintegration of her patrimony, but E II was always seen to be pleasant. God save the queen, no one else can.

Oroboros
    Participant

I’m not sure if this was from Idiocracy

At least it’s not bugs

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

R.I.M. at 112008

IIRC on RT the other day, Russia was asking for all the paperwork for the turbine (to clear customs?) from Siemens be forwarded asap as needed for the technical description of the turbine and the repair work done and to verify its origins and chain of custody. (no link).

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@RaulIlargiMeijer

A pity the Rhine water levels are too low for loaded barges, and the rail line trains need Russian oil and gas in order to run. But fear not! Germany (on orders from the US/UK via Nato ) is soldiering on anyway, secure in the philosophic strategy of “Don’t worry, we’ll think of something !”

John Day
    Participant

Critical Russian pipeline components have been covertly and strategically sabotaged by the west before, quite successfully under Bush/Reagan, massive damage…

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The aspect that still stuns me almost to disbelief ( and I’ve always thought my self to be quite cynical) is that German leaders can turn the gas back on any damn minute they want to , but are willing to CRUSH and kill their own citizens just to make a few more billions in counterfeit bucks that are hyperinflating as we speak now that Russia and its BRICS club have won the fight.

What a revolting dog’s breakfast of an old world order.

Noirette
    Participant

Re. top post… servant of the corrupt.

Kolomoisky. Like many Ukr. oligarchs, he has several passports. Ukr. legislation reportedly forbids double nationality, see for ex punishment today of those applying for, or accepting, a Russian passport, see below.

But not… Triple! 🙂 !

He has Ukrainian, Israeli, and a Schengen Zone passport (Cyprus), plus a B-permit – somewhat lower than the US ‘green card’ – for Switz, he is officially domiciled in Switz. Permit was obtained thru the ‘family re-grouping’ laws, as his wife and children live in Switz. One of his daughters, for ex. is Swiss. He owns a high class flat in Geneva – and a kind of Chateau..In France.. which is where the family spends most of its time. Kolomoisky has had quite a lot of legal battles on Swiss ground, these have all been instigated outside of CH, and have been dismissed, cancelled, etc. I don’t know all the details, link (in F, just one ex.)

https://bit.ly/3PR1oSQ

But since he has reduced his financial investements / stakes in CH.

Here some news about his sister, 2019, eng, note, fam-i-ly ties:

https://bit.ly/3z5D7Si

Here some problems she ran across in 2022, eng.

https://bit.ly/3ztPXLN

russian passports in Ukr (reg MSM, July):

https://bit.ly/3PRRPTA https://bit.ly/3BdzcFU

All this is quite standard, Zelensky is just a junior member of this kind of club. He was probably co-opted because of new-face zing – not too old – actor qualities – not anti Russian – corrupt and malleable. By… Kolomoisky.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Putin rejects the globalist model and I support that.

Putin speaks of a fairer world order he sees and is working towards as the way forward for civilization.

When Putin refers to the “golden billion” he means the population of the western world.

ASI forum Strong Ideas for a New Time
    Vladimir Putin attended the plenary session of the forum Strong Ideas for a New Time organised by the autonomous non-profit organisation Agency for Strategic Initiatives, established to promote new projects.

July 20, 202216:40 Moscow

President of Russia Vladimir Putin: Friends,

I would like to begin by saying that I am very happy to be with you today.

Through you, I would like to greet and thank all those who have submitted their proposals to the forum Strong Ideas for a New Time, to thank the team of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives for organising the forum, and to express appreciation for the work of our regions, which have contributed to the implementation of the ideas presented at the first ASI forum, held in late 2020.

It is obvious that there is growing demand for the mechanism proposed by ASI for identifying, selecting and supporting civil projects and initiatives. As we were walking here with Svetlana Chupsheva, she said that, regrettably, an all-embracing and effective mechanism for selecting projects had not yet been created at the state level. But it is good that ASI is doing something like this. We will make increasingly broad use of this practice.

This mechanism is fully consonant with the tasks of our internal development and the time when truly revolutionary transformations are gaining momentum and getting stronger. These enormous changes are irreversible, of course. National and global processes are underway to develop the fundamentals and principles of a harmonious, fairer and more community-focused and safe world order as an alternative to the existing world order, or the unipolar world order in which we lived, and which, because of its nature, is definitely becoming a brake on the development of our civilisation.

The model of total domination by the so-called golden billion is unfair. Why should this golden billion, which is only part of the global population, dominate everyone else and enforce its rules of conduct that are based on the illusion of exceptionalism? It divides the world into first and second-class people and is therefore essentially racist and neo-colonial. The underlying globalist and pseudo-liberal ideology is becoming increasingly more like totalitarianism and is restraining creative endeavour and free historical creation.

One gets the impression that the West is simply unable to offer the world a model for the future of its own. Indeed, it was no accident that the golden billion attained its gold and achieved quite a lot, but it got there not because it implemented certain concepts. It mainly got to where it is by robbing other peoples in Asia and Africa. That is how it was. India was robbed for an extensive period of time. This is why the elite of the golden billion are terrified of other global development centres potentially coming up with their own development alternatives.

No matter how much the West and the supranational elite strive to preserve the existing order, a new era and a new stage in world history are coming. Only genuinely sovereign states are in a position to ensure a high growth dynamic and become a role model for others in terms of standards of living and quality of life, the protection of traditional values and high humanistic ideals, and development models where an individual is not a means, but the ultimate goal.

Sovereignty is about freedom of national development, and thus, the development of every individual. It is about the technological, cultural, intellectual and educational solvency of a state – that is what it is. No doubt, responsible, active and nationally minded and nationally oriented civil society is the most important component of sovereignty.

I am convinced that in order to be strong, independent and competitive, we need to improve the mechanisms for people to participate in the country’s life and to make them more open and fairer. That includes mechanisms for direct democracy and people’s involvement in addressing the critical problems facing society and the public.

The way forward is to rely on our people’s creative potential, to team up with you and people like you who are not with us today. How many thousands participated, did you say?

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/69039

Noirette
    Participant

This link tallies: Who is still buying fossil fuels froms Russia?

From Feb. 24, the invasion of Ukr., to June 4, 2022.

Such stats. (which I believe to be roughly correct) show that much of the posturing of pols and MSM hyped rubbish and lies has absolutely nothing to do with what is really going on.

Who’s Still Buying Fossil Fuels From Russia?

Recall also that with ‘sanctions’ there are all kinds of shenanigans by various actors, Corps, countries, buying under X contracts, to sell, under Y contracts, to make some profit, and/or/plus to hide or obscure the Russian Provenance. What crazy hypocrisy by the now so-called “Collective West”..

Michael Reid
    Participant

I am very impressed with Alexander Mercouris.

Putin has become exasperated with the Europeans and the trade with them is likely irretrievable. Oil and gas exports from Russia are no longer going to flow west but will flow east to Asia instead. They are allowing the pain dial on Europe to crank up. They are going to allow the Europeans to do most of the damage to themselves.

Oroboros
    Participant

A Fair World Order is what I want for Christmas.

Go Putin, I wish the collective West had an actual Leader anywhere.

The multipolar world reintroduces a balance of power.

But, like a see-saw, a give and take has to be worked out and learn in a spirit of mutual respect.

Oroboros
    Participant

Eurotardistan® is going to have a Lethal Learning Curve© (LLC) going forward.

It’s problems are self inflicted.

And blaming RussiaRussiaRussia is like selling ‘the dog ate my homework’ to your high school teacher.

It’s a hard sell.

Russia did it.

Oroboros
    Participant

The hubris of the Collective West knows no bounds at this point in history.

It has a ‘let them eat cake’ psychosis built into it’s DNA.

If the “Golden Billion” was a building contractor, this would be it’s idea of a handicap entrance ramp for the less fortunate.

TAE Summary
    Participant

* The Daily Covid
    – Everyone who had been vaccinated will die within 3 to 5 years: Dumbdown, Clotshoot, Dieoff
    – 70% in the UK are vaccinated and 91% of those dying are vaccinated
    Death/Vaccinated Ratio: 91/70 = 1.3
    Death/Unvaccinated Ratio: 9/30 = 0.3
    Death/V-UnV Ratios Ratio: 1.3/0.3 = 4.3
    – New Zealand Covid deaths surging; Just imagine how bad they’d be without vaccination and masking!
    – The unvaccinated are facing a winter of severe illness and death. But which winter? And whose deaths?

* The Economy
    – The Euro has lost 20% of its value against the dollar but 35% of its value against the Ruble
    – Europe must reduce gas usage by 20%. Applying Murphy’s Law and the Pareto Principle this will reduce their productivity by 80%.
    – Industry and manufacturing in America were just the scaffolding which is now being removed to reveal the true building which is the Financial-Educational-Military-Medical-Governmental-Post-Industrial-Complex
    – Gold never faileth: but whether there be currencies, they shall fail; whether there be bonds, they shall cease; whether there be derivatives, they shall vanish away.

* Politics
    – Schedule F: Undermine my presidency once, shame on you. Undermine my presidency twice? You can’t get undermined again.
    – A nation gets the leader it deserves. Apparently the US deserves Biden, Trump, Clinton, Harris or Newsom. Uggh
    – The Gangrene New Deal: Cut of the energy supply to the country and watch it get infected and rot as the nation dies of untreated sepsis

* Etymology of the Day: Amazon: in folk etymology long derived from a- “without” + mazos “breast;” hence the story that the Amazons cut or burned off one breast so they could draw bowstrings more efficiently.

kultsommer
    Participant

@oroboros. Image is most likely of late retrofit and may serve the function with the help of two persons. BTW, building contractor is not in charge of concept and design drawings. He just “builds sh*t”.

Jim K’s brilliant writing is full of unfunded optimism about justice delivered. Goes great with the few glasses of wine.
    Number of comments are laced with and can not have enough of “stupid Davos crowd”.

Dali paints photo-realistic paintings that that does not look like photo-realistic, if you get my drift. Enigmatic cloud figures,
    one coming to her and other running away?

willem
    Participant

This “missile attack” on Odesa coming right on the heels of yesterday’s grain shipping agreement between Russia and Ukraine is interesting. The Russians deny involvement. The BBC, as usual, reports it as an “evil Russia” story:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62276392.amp

willem
    Participant

Gonzalo Lira thinks the US is going to assassinate Zelensky, based on an offhand comment made yesterday at the Aspen Institute by Antony Blinken:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mactoSForFY

Oroboros
    Participant

Lira is now saying confidently that he thinks the Empire of Lies is about to assasinate Zelensky and try to blame it on RussiaRussiaRussia.

He says that Jake the Fake Sullivan jst said he fears for Zelensky’s life.

Lira says that is the checkered flag that the empire of Lies is DONE with their nazi buttboy cause he is now a Big Liablity.

Dead men speak no tales.

The logic is sound.

We shall see.

A dead Zelensky is a martyr.

A live Zelensky could Spill the Beans®

Saint Zelensky, Patron Saint of Corruption

He can join Saint Mattis of Quantico, Patron Saint of Chaos

Oroboros
    Participant

Meanwhile the Empire of Lies has bought an electric Hummer for the battlefield because nothing instills fear in your enemy real Virtue Signaling Green Nazi Clusterfucks.

Ah, the Hummer

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/u-s-army-bought-electric-hummer

You shouldn’t name a combat vehicle after a Blowjob.

Nobody is afraid of that.

Smith- I liked your “no business, no money” post from yesterday.
    The art: that portrait is dreck. I hope Dali got a ton of money from her for it.

WHO? declares monkey pox a global health concern.
    Now I’m terrafried. Oh, wait. That was the heat wave.
    I have a niece who worked on monkey pox way back when. With a guy named Hruby.(?) I’ll have to give her a call.

This song is from “Bespoke Songs, Lost Dogs, Detours & Rendezvous”, and album of covers of Elvis Costello songs.

“Dirty Rotten Shame”

I recall the good old days
    But thankfully, they’ve gone
    Now the ponies all are broken nags
    That stumble as they groan
    And throw the jockeys from their throne
    When there are pitches left to dodge
    And lions left to tame
    But it’s nothing but a dirty rotten shame
    It’s a dirty rotten shame
    That when you’re frivolous and strong
    It isn’t youth, its fearlessness
    That has been wasted on the young
    The cruel are in the cradle
    And the bishop’s in the bag
    It’s nothing but a dirty rotten shame

(Not the complete song. It’s been going through my head all day.)

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Headline from RT:

Biden aide reveals how US plans to battle gasoline prices

https://www.rt.com/business/559508-biden-aide-reveals-oil-plan/

Let me guess, it will be biblical: With the jawbone of an ass, probably the one occupying the WH.

toolate
    Participant

Long time lurker here.
    Also frequent reader at Naked Capitalism.
    I was not aware of the ownership of NC belonging to Aurora Capital who count as clients lots of powerful corporations nor of the owners longstanding work with McKinsey etc.

Anyone find that odd?

Rover
    Participant

NC has disclosed it’s bona fides since I first started reading it after the GFC of 2008…. they’ve always let it’s readers know when soliciting financial support. It seems to have changed it’s perspective since COVID came into to the world

oxymoron
    Participant

I’m stating the obvious here but the golden billion don’t deserve to have energy slaves in the ‘developing’ world but I am cautious about Putin’s speech because I feel like when intra-elite competition ramps up there is misery plenty to go around.
    China and Russia are ‘good guys’ because they are putting breaks on Western dominance but there are always costs and the ‘rights and freedoms of the individual’ Putin is going on about could turn out to be a bunch of horse shit.

John Day
    Participant

Hi Oxymoron: We all need a lot of “energy-slaves” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_slave#:~:text=In%201940%2C%20these%20energy%20slaves,human%20holds%2038%20energy%20slaves.
    Bucky Fuller came up with the notion. A gallon of Gasoline for a lawnmower is already 10 energy slaves or something.
    The average American has hundreds or thousands of energy slaves.

Energy Slaves: every American has somewhere between 200 and 8,000 energy slaves

Fewer , tapering down, is the best we can do if we want to stay alive, I think.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.