Debt Rattle July 24 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 24 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • Author

Piet Mondriaan Place de la Concorde 1938-43   • Rule by the Few or Rule for the Many? (Batiushka) • Zelensky Refuses Peace Talks (RT) • US Concer
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 24 2022]

Dr. D
    Participant

OMG I’ve been waiting, waiting to post this on Jimmy Dore and endless DNC fundraising:

“Here’s my new favorite thing, to watch Democrats wake up to the fact that their party is complete s—t. Donald Trump distracted them just enough in the last five years they didn’t realize it, but now…Democrats are in complete control of everything, but all they get are fundraising emails.” –Dore

“I’m not gonna shut up about this; I’m not, because I’m not gonna yell at the Republicans: they are who they are and they’re not gonna change. You can’t shame them, you can’t change them, you can’t trick them (!)

But I can yell at the Democratic Party, and I can tell them how to make one change to stop pissing me the f—k off every hour right now. Stop sending me. Stop. Sending me. Fundraising requests right now.

The Republican Party had a plan for the last 50 years to overturn Roe v Wade, we had a leak, 5 weeks ago telling us this exact thing was going to happen, and your response after 5 weeks of careful study and planning and thought, has been, to send us non-stop fundraising emails.

Let me just read you a quick list:
    Mark Warner, Democratic Senator from Virginia, he’s worth $214.1 million dollars
    Don Bayer, he the DNC Virginia House $24.9 Million dollars.
    Dean Phillips, he’s the Minnesota House member, he is worth $123.8 million dollars.
    Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker of the f-ing House, …is worth $117.4 million dollars.
    Diane Feinstein, who doesn’t know where the f—k she is, Senator from Califirnia, part of the Democratic Party, is worth $87.9 million dollars. Million.

You guys want money? F—king call your guy! You call him every week to do insider trading! Stop f—king sending me emails. Stop sending me f—king texts. Stop sending me f—king poems, and singing me karaoke!

You have POWER! You have it. You’re in those seats! We’re the ones that are powerless (sic).

STOP F—KING PRETENDING YOU’RE PROTESTING!!! If you don’t want to f—king do it, or it’s too hard: F—king Retire! You’re rich as s—t. You don’t need to do anything.

If I had a hundred and seventeen million dollars, Nancy Pelosi…I’d be on a f—king boat…”

AND, when the DNC gets the money, they immediately send it to Ultra Maga candidates. I’m sure that’s exactly what this guy would have wanted.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Good god, what a mess…………
    Maybe a nuclear conflagration will be a blessing in disguise…
    Cleaning house, so to speak…
    Something major will happen sooner than later…
    We’re just too primed for nothing to happen…

Dr. D
    Participant

“Today’s Western economy is dominated by the FIRE sectors”

BTW the “Ford” plan for finance was genius. Or just common sense, they are often the same thing. I had a lot of the pieces but like Hamilton’s “The American Plan” (self-financing) I didn’t realize that it had been codified into a known list. That happens when all institutions are captured and exclusively use Marxist language (“Capital” and “Labor”, “Capitalists” – vs what?) to describe common things. That’s like using the four humors to describe modern medicine. I mean, yet it can work, mostly, but leaves live mines and open pits everywhere. Maybe more like previous medicine where they described via symptomology, whereas now they describe via root cause. They’d say “dropsy” for example, a symptom, whereas we’d say “chronic heart disease”, which is the cause of the water retention. The point being they seem similar but they are essentially different paradigms and can’t be merged. Our essential root paradigm has somehow become Marxism, a failed, discredited theory. However, even the Monetarists and Libertarians use their terms, language, and are merely reactionaries to a Marxist worldview of Capital and Labor; of extraction and not cooperation.

“Ford’s” theory is outside of this problem, which is why it works and why they give the Chicago School a little attention, but don’t actually do anything about them: essentially so long as they use Marxist terminology they are merely captured opposition.

Now: how do I find a comprehensive account and textbook on the “American School”, modern version?

“WHO’s Tedros Overrules Own Committee to Declare Monkeypox “Global Emergency”

Are they TRYING to attack and slander the gay community? What’s with all this? This is not very high, it’s not very dangerous, and it’s not very gay…not really. I swear to God these guys…Can they stop attacking minorities, gays, and subgroups for just one minute?

“outbreak that has spread around the world rapidly, through new modes of transmission, about which we understand too little,”

What the…? Huh? I guess you don’t know if you won’t even ask how children got it when the other transmissions were mostly sexual. Can you at least ask and find out? And do you guys ever follow your rules, data, and committees anymore?

“This is a leader in wartime, dealing with an enemy in Russia that is ruthless, brutal and capable of just about anything.”

Everything except bothering to attack Kiev, or even shut the lights off. Because in the TV fantasyland they live in, not attacking power, water, or roads, when you have missiles to do it with a single button from the Caspian Sea, is “Everything.” Pew pew.

When does their child-fantasy make-believe end? And it’s actually the U.S. that will kill him, when his use is done. They just pretend something happened so that he will sign up for our protection detail and be fully in the mouth of the alligator.

“there is a “reservoir” of “deep and sustainable support” in the White House and Congress.”

Who will send unusable weapons to the ten remaining Ukie soldiers. Who will sell them to Russia that afternoon.

Russia had nothing to do with the targeting of a grain facility in the port city of Odessa..”

No kidding. Can you come up with ANY possible explanation to take the trouble and nuisance, the bad appearance of signing the grain treaty? And THEN not only bomb the treaty, but bomb the city? No. There is none. That’s the West, in coordination with someone, like Azov. Why? Because if the grain gets through, millions of people won’t die. They will live, and the Western leaders hate that. They’ve said so many times and written 100 books on it.

“Flying Coffins (Will Schryver)”:

Do you remember electrically shutting down airplanes in the air, both in combat and at the end of American runways sometimes? Yes, I don’t think we have any air control yet. BTW Tesla said he had this same “death ray” in the 1930s. It’s not new. They just got it to work at last.

The F-16 – God bless it – is now FIFTY years old. Fifty. Okay, in WWII terms, that would be riding on chargers wielding sabres. Get a clue. And the other thing: we had jets in WWII, and they’re telling me in 80 years they haven’t invented anything new. Still Theeeeeeeew! Bombs! Still Shhhhhhhhhrrrrr! Jets. Still bangbang! Blackpowder guns. Suuuuuuure, pal. Whatever you say. We send robots to Mars but are still using the SEMI-automatic version of the M1 Garand every day, the M1A. Nobody thought nothin’ since then.

And as the article says, we’re NOT EVEN sending sabres and stallions to Ukraine. We’re sending empty promises. Like always. And that probably because if they did, the truth would come out: the U.S. Army and Air Force, are useless, obsolete has-beens who can’t defeat Afghanistan. How the lies and the spell holds after ACTUALLY being expelled from the ACTUAL Afghanistan is beyond me, but at some point it will puncture, and with it the US$. Einstein was right: idiots are infinite.

“ Russia Claims It Destroyed HIMARS (RT)”

They have drones and air superiority. Of course they did.

You have a second war problem here: HIMARs cost $20M apiece. Russia can destroy them for $1,000 in artillery shells. And that’s plus $2M/pc in shipping 10,000 miles to theatre.

What is it George Bush said about shooting a $10,000 guided missile to hit a camel in the butt? They’re dumber than George Bush, but we are talking Kegan and Nuland here.

“After a while, the heating season will arrive and politicians would have to say if there is gas or not,”

No they won’t. They’ll either add new lies, or add new murder. Probably both. After they murder you and your children, how will you complain? Austria comes to mind.

“The great western industry has all but disappeared.”

It is an inevitable consequence of lies, that is, of holding your currency too high, which is what “Empire” means, what gives it its power, and why they do it. A too-high currency means that nearly regardless of how smart and hardworking industry is, it cannot complete. So it moves off to the Visigoths and the Vandals. Then the periphery has all the power and hard work, while the capital has a big, juicy pot of gold guarded by cowardly saps and idiots. You could say that is not a stable situation.

“Canada Joins the Netherlands in Operation Eat Bugs (CTH)”

I haven’t the faintest idea what they’re doing. But note 100% of their other Green initiatives didn’t make any engineering or physical sense either. Newsflash: bugs also eat stuff as they’re growing up. Crickets eat grass. Cows eat grass. Crickets are protein. Cows are protein. I’ll eat the cow, thanks. Not only is it against Leviticus, but insects have parasites and other problems, which is probably the point.

Other sites have pointed out that they DO buy crickets for their pet lizards. Bugs are more expensive than filet mignon in the pet stores, and ARE mass-produced in factories now. Explain? They can’t. It’s a scam and they’re up to something else, like releasing them in a plague or genetic tampering that can screw with human DNA.

“The world is looking for Canada to increase production”

No. They are not. Open mouth. Lie come out.

Why Do The Minority Who Haven’t Had Covid Account For Most New Infections? (G.)”

What happened to herd immunity? Fauci said it was 60% 80%, 90%, (because: Scienz™) and we’re over that now. Yet somehow, against FauciScienz™ Covid rises everywhere people have natural immunity and especially everywhere they’ve been vaccinated, like Oz.

There is no scientific or medical curiosity at this fact.

“CV19 Vax Lies Destroyed Trust Everywhere on the Planet – Steve Kirsch (USAW)”

No they haven’t. There isn’t the slightest breakthrough in the narrative, after their own children died in front of them. “Well at least my daughter died peacefully at 19, in her sleep.” Sez U.S. Congressman. –We won’t look into, neither do we care why. But because we never asked and never looked, we are certain it wasn’t the vaccine. That’s what Scienz™ is: never, ever looking.

The people sick now? Same. Won’t look, and if they know, too cowardly to admit it to anyone and act. So they’ll die a coward’s death I guess, and their murderers will move on to murder another. Meanwhile, I’m over here at complete risk for their cowardly inaction and dereliction of duty.

Red
    Participant

My brother, a believer of the narrative, is experiencing sudden onset blackouts! I’m scouring my downloads and other places I keep digital saves and can’t find the download of “side effects” from the jabs in the Phizer release . I’m sure that blackouts were one of them. Before I put forth this idea to him I would like to have that list! Could someone here put up a link if they have one? Thanks. I’m about to start on the print out pile of unorganized papers I have collected up. I really should organize things better, unlikely at this point in my lifespan.

Positive Dennis
    Participant

It is possible that a Russian commander, using old plans and orders, made
    A mistake and launched missiles. Note that this already happened when commanders used conscripts when they were not supposed to do so. These commanders were fired.

Well, for all AE members with an interest in geo-political reality, the good news is that. ( drumroll …. ) the Saker is back!

A long overview analysis is posted at https://thesaker.is/five-months-into-the-special-military-operation-a-summary/.

Interesting to say the least!

Armenio Pereira
    Participant

What is a human’s best interest?
    To minimize pain’s duration and intensity.
    The troubles begin when a human consider that, in order to cut short his/her own pain, inflicting pain on other(s) is a valid course of action.

Is there anything outside God’s will?
    Even the things we can barely understand or hardly stand?
    Are we damned (f*cked, if you will) or are we blessed?
    Neither: we’re Godsend.

Thank you for all you do.

Positive Dennis
    Participant

Ah, I was wrong, the target of the missile strike was harpoons in storage. https://www.rt.com/russia/559553-odessa-port-grain-ukraine/

Dora
    Participant

The hot air in the Guardian article is challenged by this article in Virology Journal.

https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12985-022-01831-0

short take: the more covid vaccines you take, the worse your entire immune system performs and functions for several months.

Lavrov today: “..Moscow would not have agreed to Friday’s deal unblocking Ukraine’s grain exports if the issue of freeing up Russian exports had not been resolved..”

But we are to believe they shot the deal to bits just hours after. Makes no sense, they just freed up billions in income AND deflected the blame for world hunger.

John Day
    Participant

Dead Man Walking:

The US is assisting Zelensky with his security, Sullivan added. “President Zelensky’s personal safety is something that concerns us,” Sullivan told the Aspen Security Forum in Colorado. “This is a leader in wartime, dealing with an enemy in Russia that is ruthless, brutal and capable of just about anything.”

;-(

zerosum
    Participant

Point of view …..
    Peace ….. Your way or my way ….. My way or your way …..
    War …..Your way or my way ….. My way or your way …..
    Money talks louder than words
    ———-
    Make the problem worst. …..We shot down two missiles .… and everything that went up, came raining down
    Who will pay who for the grain ????
    Who will absorbed the cost to feed the starving poor who have no money???

Mysterious Missiles Strike Grain Facility at Ukraine Port One Day After Russia and Ukraine Sign Grain Export Deal

Mysterious Missiles Strike Grain Facility at Ukraine Port One Day After Russia and Ukraine Sign Grain Export Deal
    345 COMMENTS
    These events have the smell of the U.S. State Dept and CIA all over them.
    (Suspicious ….Video of firefighters putting out flames on a ship in the harbor)

“The port of Odesa, where grain is processed for shipment, was shelled. We shot down two missiles, and two more missiles hit the port territory, where, obviously, there is grain,” Ukrainian air force spokesman Yuri Ignat told reporters.
    HOWEVER
    https://www.rt.com/russia/559553-odessa-port-grain-ukraine/
    Moscow reveals target of strike on key Ukrainian port
    A military vessel and a stockpile of Harpoon missiles were hit during Saturday’s attack, the defense ministry has said

In addition, Russia and the United Nations signed a memorandum providing for the UN’s involvement in lifting international sanctions on the export of Russian grain and fertilizers to world markets.
    ———
    William Schryver, Interesting blogger, read more ….
    https://www.imetatronink.com/2022/07/flying-coffins.html
    Flying Coffins

“The notion that the US (and/or its NATO allies) can ship F-16s and A-10s to Ukraine in order to save the Ukrainians from an otherwise absolutely certain defeat is an unqualified delusion; a ridiculous fantasy of the highest order.

To be even more precise, it’s batshit crazy silly talk.

….. the US spent eight long years and countless billions building – has been comprehensively wrecked in a matter of months by the supposedly inept armed forces of the Russian Federation.
    As expected and predicted by a great many intelligent and insightful military analysts, the 120+ M-777 tow-behind howitzers (of which 80+ have now been destroyed) and a dozen M-142 HIMARS multiple-launch rocket systems (of which at least 4 have already been “eliminated” from the battlefield) have produced negligible results.”

———
    Personal note:
    Although my son and daughter in-law tested positive,
    I was still able to cuddle with the grandkids who tested negative and I did not end up testing positive.
    I still got a worst drippy nose than Biden or Fauci.
    ——–

John Day
    Participant

Look carefully at this man’s wording. He says missiles hit Odesa, where grain is stored and transported, but does not specifically say that was what was hit.

Pointing the finger at Russia, Ukraine’s air force chief said the port — a key site for exporting Ukrainian grain — had been deliberately targeted. “The port of Odesa, where grain is processed for shipment, was shelled. We shot down two missiles, and two more missiles hit the port territory, where, obviously, there is grain,” Ukrainian air force spokesman Yuri Ignat told reporters.

I would not get on a plane with Zelensky on it.
    Hmmm. Sabotaging a sort of peace deal immediately after it was struck and everybody seemed happy about it. That’s the MO I remember from that currently ignored part of the world.

zerosum
    Participant

Where is the proof?
    There should be reliable multiple studies from around the world supporting …..
    “Vaccinated, boosted people have milder covid than unvaccinated”
    I haven’t seen one study.

Noirette
    Participant

Gonzalo Lira is imho a mixed bag. He likes to sound off about all kinds of stuff. And while he is in Kharkov, he seems to get all his ‘news’ or ‘factlets’ on which he comments from the W-MSM and other Eng-lang commentators and you-tubers.

For ex. he recently said (paraphrase, no link, couldn’t find it) that war between Greece and Turkey might well break out soon, and that Russia would join Turkey and fight on Turkey’s side. This is nonsense, a) in the present situation Erdogan is not going to create more trouble, disturbances (see Syria, Ukraine) – and if such a war would ever break out (yeah there’s a bad past history..) Russia will never forget Greece’s role in WW2, its long v. good relations w. Russia, and its orthodox brothers. Nor would it see any benefit in attacking a small vulnerable country, part of the EU moreover, for what purpose? To let Turkey occupy it (see Cyprus..)? To take over Greek shipping? Nooo….

Now Zelensky of course should be watching his back. (His own citizens and some members of the Ukr. power-structure might have strong desires in the direction of assassination..) The pro-war Ukrs and the Collective West have built him up as a courageous war-time resistor, leader, while he is a just a puppet.

As a puppet playing his role which has been prepared for a long time (see Kolomoisky way back..) getting rid of him makes no sense, you don’t get rid of the main lead star in the middle of the first season!

It might be very challenging to replace him and justify the replacement, a new face. Plus, Russia doesn’t care who is playing the top puppet role, Zelensky is fine with them, as he is a known entity, they have no reason to kill him whatsoever. Now of course if the plan is to murder Z and blame the Russkies that makes some kind of devious sense but I doubt it would fly (except to the TV watching public), many (PTB, EU Gvmts, etc.) would see thru it, it would be perceived by the powers running the proxy war as a *setback.*

kultsommer
    Participant

NAM 1.0.
    Never in the history of the world, such a small and not that powerful country had that of a clout and presence on the planet stage. Just a two decades back, before WWII, it was a backward kingdom.

Dora
    Participant

Tedros overrules his committee on Monkeypox
    Tedros is the first non-physician to head the WHO. He is “Dr” because he earned a PhD in Community Health. From 2017:
    Ethiopia’s Tedros Adhanom: 10 top facts about Africa’s WHO candidate
    https://www.africanews.com/2017/05/22/ethiopia-s-tedros-adhanom-10-top-facts-about-africa-s-who-candidate/

From Off-Guardian comes a series of questions.
    DISCUSS: WHO declares monkeypox “global emergency”

DISCUSS: WHO declares monkeypox “global emergency”

Noirette
    Participant

The novel, modern, HOLY substance that anoints every believer, conferring quasi-sacred protection, and fulfilling moral obligations.

The Vatican has issued a new series of coins in honor of the worldwide campaign for Covid vaccination. 

The coins, issued in various Euro denominations, feature an image of a doctor and nurse administering a vaccination shot to a young person. A Vatican release indicated that the coins were issued to call attention to the efforts of Pope Francis to promote vaccination as a “moral obligation” and to “continue efforts to immunize even the poorest peoples.”

https://www.catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=55188

for some background USA only, as ex.:

https://sdcatholic.org/coronavirus/people-of-faith-called-to-act/

John Day
    Participant

@Red: “Blackouts are bad.
    Does he fall down or just fade out and not remember. Falling don is often heart-related. Fading out and/or not remembering are more neurological.
    “Vaccines” can affect both of those systems adversely, as you know.
    Could die-suddenly if it’s his heart.

John Day
    Participant

@Noirette: I checked on those Vatican COVID-vaccination coins.
    No gold bullion.
    Forget ’em.

John Day
    Participant

Noirette said: “Gonzalo Lira is imho a mixed bag. He likes to sound off about all kinds of stuff.”

Yeah, he’s kind of a narcissist. He’s not stupid, and he’s in the thick of stuff, but he is full-of-himself.
    Women should stay away from him if they like meaningful relationships that last, if he is true to the pattern I discern.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

“When people figure out that they were told by their government to take a shot that was way more likely to kill them than to save them, people are going to be livid..”

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Are they TRYING to attack and slander the gay community? What’s with all this? This is not very high, it’s not very dangerous, and it’s not very gay…not really. I swear to God these guys…Can they stop attacking minorities, gays, and subgroups for just one minute?

willem
    Participant

The action by Tedros (WHO) to declare a global health emergency may have provided the perfect counter-narrative to those who want us to hand national sovereignty over to the WHO.

“Canada Joins the Netherlands in Operation Eat Bugs (CTH)” As Dr. D says, bugs eat stuff as they’re growing up. But perhaps more importantly: how many bug farts does it take to equal one cow fart? (Bugs DO fart, don’t they??)

@Noirette
    : Early on, I noticed that about Gonzalo Lira also. He’s entertaining, but any opinion he has that isn’t informed by something he has seen or experienced in Kharkov is just that—his opinion, which is probably not worth any more than many of those who can be found right here.

willem
    Participant

VP: I don’t know what’s up with the constant repetitions about gay men and monkeypox. But it’s clearly NOT an STD, and I think the explanation for why it’s showing up almost exclusively in gay men goes something like this:

1) Spreading monkeypox requires close bodily contact.

2) “Case zero” happened to be a gay man.

3) The infection is being passed on via close bodily contact between gay males, who rarely have intimate contact with any women or with heterosexual men. Hence the chain of infection has remained so far within the gay community.

Armenio Pereira
    Participant

[ a brief history of atheism ]

One jolly afternoon, two gods met. The laborious one exclaimed: “I will create the Universe, and everything in it!” The lazy one declared, “and I will destroy it.” “Very well,” retorted the former.
    And off they went, into their separate ways, confused by the cloud and the silver lining.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

White House announces $270M military package for Ukraine (Associated Propaganda aka AP)…

The new package includes four High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems, or HIMARS, and 580 Phoenix Ghost drones, both crucial weapon systems that have allowed the Ukrainians to stay in the fight despite Russian artillery supremacy, according to John Kirby, the White House National Security Council’s coordinator for strategic communications.

Russia can fire far more ammunition but has sustained huge losses of troops and equipment as Ukrainian forces have been equipped with precision weaponry from the U.S. and other Western allies. CIA Director William Burns on Wednesday said the U.S. estimates roughly 15,000 Russian forces have been killed. That death toll would be equivalent to the Soviet Union’s military losses in its 1980s war in Afghanistan, which lasted nearly a decade.

To try to equalize the conflict, Ukraine has made ample use of Western-supplied technologies as it defends its eastern lines. (WOT?)

https://www.breitbart.com/news/white-house-announces-270m-military-package-for-ukraine/

LGBTQNATO: Send Arms to Ukraine to ‘Make Pride in Mariupol Possible’…

Protesters at an LGBTQ event in Berlin have demanded that Ukraine is armed in order to allow the Russian-occupied city of Mariupol to host a Pride parade.

Pro-LGBTQIA2S demonstrators at a Pride event in Berlin have demanded that weapons are sent to Ukraine in order to enable the country’s rulers to liberate the port city of Mariupol and host a Pride Parade there.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/07/24/lgbtqnato-send-arms-ukraine-make-pride-mariupol-possible/

D Benton Smith
    Participant

I need to process some angst and so I beg your indulgence once again.

The collapse of the psychopath-led Western Empire (US, UK, Germany, Italy, etc.) was necessary because allowing it to continue was damning humankind to hell. The Western Empire was on the cold-sweat-absolute BRINK of annihilating as many humans as humanly possible. The actual killing was not just fully under way, it was ramping up. Covid and all of the other simultaneously implemented life-threatening crises were not coincidences. Indeed, the written plans for all of these disasters in rough (and some of them in excruciating detail) are public documents. . . . . and all of them pivot around the central theme of drastic population reduction.

Overwhelming proof of that overt goal and intention is everywhere. Just drill a few pages down through the United Nations Agenda 2030, for example, an officially authorized plan to which all nations are signatories. Plain as day. Whoever wrote (and is still pushing !) that agenda sees human beings as the source of “the problem”, the “problem” being that there is too much competition and sharing to suit their hubris saturated arrogantly elite liking.

[ It’s almost irrelevant WHY the owner/manager class wants less people. The operative point is that they DO want fewer people, and since they are the bosses (for now), it is their orders (not others’) which are being carried out. ]

If you do choose to read the U.N. tripe then be advised to pay particular attention to the “Catch 22” pious rhetoric in which every “death-wish” item on the list of Agenda 2030 is expressed, in terms that are very very carefully designed to create the emotional feeling that the items are the absolute best goals that life could ever strive for, but which are instead, logically, literally and homicidally the exact opposite. They are linguistically TRUE and accurate statements that Agenda 2030 shall . . . (when implemented in the manner that is plainly stated in the agenda) . . . shall enslave and kill the “optimum” number of human beings. Each item, if done without without compromise, would end in death. Large death. Genocidal level amounts of it. Extinction, possibly.

The noble sounding goals of Agenda 2030 only seem fantastically silly (and therefore dismissed as the fantasies of fools) because they were written in a way that is designed to induce exactly that response: dismissal without serious further inspection.

But the managers and owners of the herd do . . . nevertheless. . . have to plainly tell, in SOME way, precisely what they intend to do. They simply don’t have the option of remaining silent or not telling. Why ? Well, they have to tell the herd what “they” intend to do, because it is the herd that is meant to actually do the DOING. You can’t get anyone to do what you want them to do unless you first tell them what you want them to do. It’s the same sort of thing as driving any other subservient life form, like a horse or husband. First the boss tells them which way to go and then enforces that they do it.

Yeah. I know. Duh!, right?

So that’s who has been running the Great Western Empire of Suicidal Lies and Stupidity. Not just the well known and/or well-hidden folks who own the herd, but ALSO every individual herd-member who lets them own it, or allows them to own it, (or often helps them own it, by following orders, for pay, until the orders and the consequences get so insanely lunatic crazy that if they don’t stop PERSONALLY contributing to that by following orders, then they will themselves DIE). It might make some kind of sense to shoot others when the order comes down to shoot, but it makes no sense at all to shoot when the order comes down to shoot oneself.

Tricky game. Hard not to get culled by my owners, but at the same time also hard not to get rustled away by shifty outside cattle thieves who might just be POSING as friends and allies. As I’ve said many times, this is a tough neighborhood. A lot of criminal gangs.

There are vast swathes of folks out there perfectly willing to indirectly, or sometimes directly, kill for no other reason other than their boss told them to. Nothing personal. Just doing a job. As easy as silence, as easy as obeying an evil law or allowing to exist in any way the notion that, “The vaccine is safe and effective” .

That’s the way things stand at the moment, anyway. The nearly brain-dead killers could change what’s left of their minds at any time. That depends on how fast-changing things do actually change, and how fast. I bet they’ll try to change (if it’s not too late) when their own personal life depends on it.

Now WHY they’re so easily willing to kill . . . and also so hard to talk to . . . is a fascinating subject all in itself, but at the moment that question is rather beside the point. The point, it seems to me, is to not get killed too soon. That, too, can be a tricky business, which I’ve probably said too many times before, as well.

The only strategy for handling that situation sort of situation which has ever worked for me (other than Divine intervention and sheer dumb luck) was to get as aware as I could, as fast as I could, about what the hell is going on around me, and what’s most likely to happen next.

Here’s the latest update:

What’s going on around us is the accelerating de-structuring of virtually ALL of the largest and most vitally essential institutions, networking the globe, that are currently materially supporting the human experiment. Up until this point these structurally conventional institutions have enabled our world to attain and sustain an enormous population. No one knows what is or will be the ongoing carrying capacity of the human civilizational arrangements and institutions being assembled to replace the old one.

But very few think it looks very good in the short run. Food, energy, transportation/distribution and financial systems are dysfunctioning as we speak, and they are all of a self-amplifying-feedback sort of nature in the first place. Lots of smart people are working feverishly hard on the forecast. Some analyses are in. Personally, I’m a strong optimist regarding the mid to long term, but there aren’t too many optimists for short term prospects , and me neither.

Where the HELL did I put that crystal ball?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Democrat House Intelligence Committee Member Warns: DNA Testing Can Be Used as Bioweapon to Target Americans…

“Bio-weapons are being developed that use specific DNA to target and kill individuals through their medical profile”, a Democrat member of the U.S. House Intelligence Committee warned Friday.

Rep. Jason Crow (D-CO), a U.S. Army veteran, used the Aspen Security Forum to warn Americans to be more judicious about sharing their DNA with private companies due to the coming of new bioweapon types.

His call is a repeat of one made in 2019 when concerns about China acquiring the DNA of American service members prompted the Pentagon to issue an advisory to the entire force against using commercial popular DNA testing kits to trace one’s ancestry.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/24/democrat-house-intelligence-committee-member-warns-dna-testing-can-be-used-as-bioweapon-to-target-americans/

Report: FBI Believes Huawei Telecom Equipment Can Capture and Disrupt U.S. Military Communications…

An FBI investigation into Chinese land purchases near critical infrastructure as well as the Huawei equipment found on many American cell towers has found the Chinese company’s telecom gear capable of capturing and even disrupting U.S. military communications, including that of the U.S. Strategic Command…

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/07/23/report-fbi-believes-huawei-telecom-equipment-can-capture-and-disrupt-u-s-military-communications/

Veracious Poet
    Participant

1,600 Previously Convicted Criminals Caught Crossing into Single Texas Border Sector This Year…

Del Rio Sector Border Patrol officials sounded the alarm after reporting the apprehension of more than 1,600 previously convicted criminal migrants who illegally entered the U.S. during the current fiscal year. The news comes after the arrest on back-to-back days of deported sex offenders.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/07/24/1600-criminal-migrants-arrested-this-year-in-single-texas-border-sector/

Cancun Cops Investigate ‘Fake News’ That Scares Away Tourists…

The attempts to protect the image of Cancun come at a time when the tourist destination is being fought over by various drug cartels who seek control of the lucrative local drug market as well as human trafficking.

As Breitbart Texas reported earlier this year, Cancun is considered one of the 40 most dangerous cities in the world and in recent months has seen several high-profile shootouts and murders in the once quiet beach resort areas.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/07/24/cancun-cops-investigate-fake-news-that-scares-away-tourists/

Oroboros
    Participant

I’m fasinated by the ‘mysterious’ missile strike of Odessa the day after signing an agreement not to use military means around it.

My first impulse was the bullshit media wag the dog mentally infesting Zelensky and his brain (trust)

Childlish high five to embarass RussiaRussiaRussia in world opinion.

Second thought was rogue Azov ukronazi commander pranking both Russia and Zelensky.

Azov ukronazi Butthurt® is reaching a zenith as Russia slaughters thousands of ukronazis in the relentless Donbass meatgrinder.

And a very very distant third thought was some Russia commander who had a schedule of targets and didn’t get the memo. This is the least likely simply because I saw the videos of the explosions and they didn’t hit shit. I’ve seen scores of other videos showing astonishingly accurate Russia strikes on targets from great distances and this attack seemed crude with no strategy other than to produce a narrative of RussiaRussiaRussia bad that I simplely don’t see any benefit to Russia.

Russia actually takes diplomatic agreements seriously, the Ukronazi cowards don’t.

Also as an aside, satellite radar/thermal imaging should show a launch site location, we know down to the second when the missiles hit, reverse engineer from there.

As regards Lira and his predictions, well, he has really stuck his dick out on this one, he’ll either get a hummer or a public credibility losing smack down, time will tell.

Here a video of a Ukronazi amour car trying to hide and the ‘drone corrected’ out come.

Mighty accurate strike

Veracious Poet
    Participant

The collapse of the psychopath-led Western Empire (US, UK, Germany, Italy, etc.) was necessary because allowing it to continue was damning humankind to hell.

But the managers and owners of the herd do . . . nevertheless. . . have to plainly tell, in SOME way, precisely what they intend to do. They simply don’t have the option of remaining silent or not telling. Why ? Well, they have to tell the herd what “they” intend to do, because it is the herd that is meant to actually do the DOING. You can’t get anyone to do what you want them to do unless you first tell them what you want them to do. It’s the same sort of thing as driving any other subservient life form, like a horse or husband. First the boss tells them which way to go and then enforces that they do it.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

VP: I don’t know what’s up with the constant repetitions about gay men and monkeypox. But it’s clearly NOT an STD, and I think the explanation for why it’s showing up almost exclusively in gay men goes something like this:

1) Spreading monkeypox requires close bodily contact.

2) “Case zero” happened to be a gay man.

3) The infection is being passed on via close bodily contact between gay males, who rarely occasionally have intimate contact with any women or with heterosexual sexually addicted men. Hence the chain of infection has remained so far within the gay community.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

zerosum
    Participant

D Benton Smith
    OPPPS!
    Who threw the monkey wrenches in the gear boxes
    Food, energy, transportation/distribution and financial systems are dysfunctioning as we speak

The only strategy for handling that situation sort of situation which has ever worked for me (other than Divine intervention and sheer dumb luck) was to get as aware as I could, as fast as I could, about what the hell is going on around me, and what’s most likely to happen next.

https://sdgs.un.org/2030agenda
    Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development

Oroboros
    Participant

So the plot thickens with the Odessa missile strike. The Russian Foreign Ministry and the Turkish Foreign Ministry earlier in the day had said Russia had nothing to do with the strike, that 4 missile came, two were destroyed, and the two that hit did little damage.

Now the Russian MOD and Kremlin spokeswoman say that yes, Russia hit Odessa, one day after the grain shipment agreement, with cruise missiles to destroy a Ukronazi warship and Harpoon missile storagedepot.

Hmmm, the video I saw sure did not look like a Kalibre cruise missile strike on the Odessa harbor front. It seemed rather small. Most of the videos of Kalibre cruise missile strikes I’ve seen were enormous explosions.

Were their two different strikes on Odessa in one day?

Very confusing and the Russians have a real tin ear for media perception. Very poor ‘optics’

Agree to let grain out of Odessa then bomb it the next day. Very sloppy and unprofessional especially because it looks like the MOD and the Russian Foreign Ministry don’t talk to each other very effectively.

This does undermine trust in Russia keeping it’s agreements.

John Day
    Participant

@VP Gary, It’s kind of funny to see that stat about 10% of gay men having > 100 lifetime sexual partners.

I entered medical school summer of 1982, beginning of summer, because I had a physiology lab research job. There was this new thing, a disease that only affected homosexual men, and made them die fron diseases that nobody else even got. Med school was in Houston, the “Third Coast” city, like New York and San Francisco for the gay-bar scene. Montrose was the gay district, where I lived the first few months. My girlfriend (now wife, who just gave me a kiss) said it was weird, because when we went on walks in the park, the guys were staring at MY butt, not hers.

Anyway, by 3rd year of med school, when I hit the wards, one of our routine questions was,
    “How many sexual partners do you have per week?”
    Less than 20 was considered better.
    If somebody had less than 3 , it was like kind of sad, or something.
    I won’t say too much, but I remember a radio advertisement that first summer for a nightclub recruiting patrons for a Guinness book world record attempt of the longest daisy-chain.
    I don’t know if they won the record. Somehow I think they fell short, because they would have announced it somewhere. The record was somewhere upward of 100 participants at once in spontanious series coitus. As I think about it , while typing, that’s actually gotta’ be really hard to accomplish logistically, while still staying-in-the-mood.
    Takes training, I presume…

Doc Robinson
    Participant

@ Red

Here’s a link to Pfizer’s “List of Adverse Events of Special Interest” for their mRNA injections, kindly sorted by Jesse Santiano M.D.:

https://drjessesantiano.com/the-complete-list-of-the-pfizer-adverse-events-of-special-interest/

I didn’t see blackouts on the list, or syncope (fainting), but several types of hypotension (which has fainting as a symptom) are on the list, including
    “Autonomic nervous system imbalance – people with Postural Orthostatic Hypotension have this”

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.