Debt Rattle July 24 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 24 2022

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

@D Benton Smith: I was really going to reply to you, but then I saw that statistic from VP Gary and it hit my funny-bone.

Life is full of contextually-useful models. When looking at ecosystems with herbivores and carnivores, the Apex-Predator, the top predator of the “food chain”, has a lot of effect on shaping the whole ecosystem.

When humans are hunter-gatherers, humans are usually the apex predator.When humans are K-Mart-shoppers, how does that work?
    K-Mart-shopper humans are something like hungry herbivores in a global ecosystem.
    How can the ecosystem do anything but collapse in one round of this game?

Sociopaths doing God’s will, ’cause God’s not here again this week, looks like the answer, to my analysis. I am happy to consider all other analases. I really am.

That’s not the end of it. I really do see the chance for us to jump to the better-solution, which is the acceptance of divine guidance, when God gets back next week. It can be done if everybody or maybe even 40% of people, actively try to take divine guidance. The whole world will behave differently.

there are clearly steps away from the worst of sociopathy, like multipolar, instead of financial colonialism, but we can all see the next sociopath in the wings, just waiting to take the stage, too.

Gotta’ do better. I’ll die trying, and that will be a lot of solace to me, I think.

John Day
    Participant

Andrei (The Saker) is back from extended medical leave, and has a long composition. You might skip the first part, which is catch-up, but I like this quote.
    “This is what we see now and which will probably continue well into 2023. The fact that the economic warfare waged against Russia or the promise of Wunderwaffen has totally failed will never be admitted by these deeply psychopathic and terminally delusional people. And if they cannot double down ad infinitum in their actions, they sure will continue to double down in their rhetoric, just as the orchestra continued to play while the “unsinkable” Titanic was sinking.”

Five months into the Special Military Operation – a summary

Bill7
    Participant

Creating an adequate model for What’s Going On, especially for the last couple
    of years, seems not easy. All I know *for
    sure* is that we’re up against resource
    limits of all kinds, and much of the apparent
    weirdness likely stems from them. The saying
    “politics makes for strange bedfollows”
    is sticking in my mind.

John Day
    Participant

This image is at Moon of Alabama. It’s where the Russian missiles hit in the Odesa harbor. It shows 2 targets, which are not grain silos at all.
    Odesa non-grain missile targets

aspnaz
    Participant

When people figure out that they were told by their government to take a shot that was way more likely to kill them than to save them, people are going to be livid. It won’t just be a few people that will be livid, it will be a lot of people.

Really? I don’t believe that. The people are too hypnotized by TV to get livid. They will just continue on their way pretending that they knew all along that “it might not work” but wanted to support the government, the doctors, everybody else trying to help, they were on the team trying to find a solution. In other words, they will deny that anything bad happened and will pretend that their good intentions means that everybody else had good intentions and that is enough, even if those others’ intentions were to risk killing millions of people in return for cash and power.

aspnaz
    Participant

@Noirette said

Gonzalo Lira is imho a mixed bag. He likes to sound off about all kinds of stuff.

Tend to agree and – although not worth my time thinking about it – have come to the conclusion that his disappearance was staged. As John Day says “true to the pattern”.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

John Day
    Participant

Gonzalo Lira was arrested and held by Ukrainian authorities, and out under something like house arrest.
    Ukraine announced/revealed/confirmed this after so many people payed attention.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

slimyalligator
    Participant

I’m a slow educated farmer, humour me. What’s the pushback against Tulsi Gabbard? We kind of like her here in Buck Snort, PA. Thanks in advance

aspnaz
    Participant

@John Day said

When humans are hunter-gatherers, humans are usually the apex predator.When humans are K-Mart-shoppers, how does that work?

That is an interesting point because, as we all know, humans have become specialized beyond the traditional male/female roles. The Walmart people specialize in something other than food – I could be mean and say mostly unemployment – while someone else does the equivalent of hunter gatherer. The reason I find your comment interesting is that the WEF ambitions appear to be an attempt to move the majority of humans into the role of secondary predator, with the apex predators being the oligarchs. However, the oligarchs need the secondary predators in order to maintain their power, like a shepherd needs a sheep dog. The oligarchs cannot completely remove us until their precious AI advances to make impossible gains: either way they are trying to change our inheritance from apex predator to secondary. The question is whether technology is advanced enough – TV, internet, etc – or whether they will fail again and this ambition will have to wait for future generations.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

So, people obey. They did it. “Okay,” they said, “We’ll take the vax. It doesn’t look like we have a choice, but are you sure it works? It’s pretty hard to make a successful vaccine against a coronavirus. In fact, nobody’s ever done it. We tried with SARs almost 20 years ago and that failed completely, so you are absolutely positive this stuff works? Are you sure it’s safe and effective?”

“Of course we’re positive,” screamed the mannequin. We’re the U.S. government. We know these things. We don’t make mistakes. Stop asking questions. Questions have no place in science. Just take this shot and you will not get COVID. That’s guaranteed.” Joe Biden said that. He didn’t just say it once. He said it many, many, many times.

BIDEN, OCTOBER 2021: The fact is, this has been a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

Yeah, there’s no excuse. And if you don’t get the vax, you’re going to die from COVID. You’re going to get COVID if you don’t get the vax. Now, if you’d said that once or maybe like 11 times, you could say he’s got dementia, whatever. He said it pretty much every day, and he’s not the only one. They all did, beginning with Lord Fauci.

WALENSKY: Our data from the CDC today suggests, you know, that vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don’t get sick, and that it’s not just in the clinical trials, but it’s also in real world data.

You got the vaccine, you still got COVID, so they stopped saying anything at all, and they hoped you would forget about what they said for a full year and all the thousands of people whose lives they destroyed on the basis of that lie, but what they didn’t do ever was apologize for it.

BIDEN: I was making a speech and I had a terrible headache, excuse me, a terrible headache and sorry, but I had a terrible headache six years ago and I did a very stupid thing.

That’s only part of the story and we don’t want to ignore the fact that the real story is the president of the United States is 79-years-old and has a, how to put it, complicated medical history and now he’s got COVID.

Is it possible that the vaccine actually can hurt you, especially if you keep getting boosted? Can it weaken your immune system? Well, that looks possible. Multiple studies have looked into this. Just last month, the Journal of Food and Chemical Toxicology published the findings of several MRNA researchers and we’re quoting, “In this paper, we present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type one interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health.”

The Lancet’s piece was entitled “Risk of infection, hospitalization and death up to nine months after a second dose of COVID 19 vaccine.” A physician called Kenji Yamamoto made this observation about the data from The Lancet. He wrote this in a letter to the Journal of Virology and we’re quoting “The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals eight months after the administration of two doses of COVID 19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals.”

Pull up the Lancet study yourself. You won’t find anything of the text of the article saying what Kenji Yamamoto said, which is weird. Why would the Lancet want to hide a major finding like that? We can’t say, but if you look at table three in the piece, here’s what you’ll find buried in the data.

Among people around the age of 80 who have been double vaccinated, that would include people like Joe Biden, the per capita rate of medical incidences, including hospitalizations for death, is nearly twice as high as the rate of serious incidence for the unvaccinated. This is 180 days after vaccination. What is that and why is no one interested? The piece also includes a chart showing negative vaccine efficacy for all ages after eight months for all participants in the study. So again, this is sad news for a lot of Americans, but it’s also a profound indictment, maybe the greatest indictment in our lifetimes of our leaders, their recklessness, their pig headedness, their dishonesty.

Given this, how is the D.C. government, among many others, still requiring schoolchildren, public and private schoolchildren, to get a COVID vaccine?

So, underlying all of this is a really ominous fact, and that is a lot of people have been hurt by this. You hate to say it. Germany’s Ministry of Health found that 1 in 5,000 Germans have suffered “serious side effects after a COVID 19 vaccine.”

Why does no one talk about them? Why does nobody care and what happens to them now?

zerosum
    Participant

Thank you.
    The data is there …..
    , proving that our leaders/experts, don’t read, are malinformed, are lying, are in bed with the biggest scam in history.
    Excuses,Excuses,Excuses,

Google result: 2,230,000,000 Results
    “Risk of infection, hospitalization and death up to nine months after a second dose of COVID 19 vaccine.”
    http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736
    ://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35131043
    //www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8816388
    http://www.news-medical.net/news/20220209/Effectiveness-of-COVID-19…
    /www.news-medical.net/news/20211117/Nationwide-Swedish-study

Study: COVID-19 Can Kill Months After Infection – WebMD
    https://www.webmd.com/…/covid-study-deaths-months-after-infection
    2021-04-23 · They found COVID-19 patients had a 59% higher risk of death up to 6 months after infection, compared to non-infected people. Those findings translate into …

Study finds gradual increase in COVID infection risk after second …
    https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-11-gradual-covid-infection-vaccine…
    2021-11-24 · A study published by The BMJ today finds a gradual increase in the risk of COVID-19 infection from 90 days after receiving a second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. The study was carried out by…

Oroboros
    Participant

Moon over Alabama untangled the Odessa missile affair

How many soldiers can dance on the head of a pin.

– The Ukrainian Interfax.ua news service listed the main points of the grain export agreement with Turkey and the UN:

“The Parties will not undertake any attacks against merchant vessels and other civilian vessels and port facilities engaged in this initiative.”

Yesterday’s Russian hits on military targets in Odessa are thus in conformity with the agreement.

Even the ever lying New York Times had to grudgingly concede that:

Russia may not have technically violated the deal, since it did not pledge to avoid attacking the parts of the Ukrainian ports that are not directly used for the grain exports, according to a senior U.N. official. If there were military targets nearby, Russia may have been trying to exploit a loophole.

Red and orange is where the missiles hit. No grain silo was harmed.

The Letter of the Law is NOT a loophole

It’s the letter of the law.

When you lose this way, as a kid we called it ‘hard cheese’.

Oroboros
    Participant

And the Ukronazis didn’t have to put military targets next to the grain silos.

The Ukronazis are cowards to the bone, they hide in schools and kindergartens and use women and kids and the elderly as human shields. They are true vermin, I glad the Russians are dealing with them and winning hands down.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@JohnDay

Examining my own modest role in the ecosystem I feel a lot more like apex chump than apex predator. I’m sure we’ll understand a lot better once more less safely through it, but in the meantime (and towards that objective) a little Divine intervention would be quite appreciated.

As my sweet but cynical daughter describes her prayers for a better future, “Mainly I’m just looking forward to looking back on this.”

Red
    Participant

@Red: “Blackouts are bad.
    Does he fall down or just fade out and not remember. Falling don is often heart-related. Fading out and/or not remembering are more neurological.
    “Vaccines” can affect both of those systems adversely, as you know.
    Could die-suddenly if it’s his heart.

Thanks JD. Fading out and not remembering seems to be it. He said he was driving! at the time and when he realized he was in trouble he was coming out of it! He pulled over then.

Thanks Dr. Robison. I know I’ve got that somewhere in my pile of shit!

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.