Debt Rattle July 29 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 29 2023

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Giuseppe Sanmartino The veiled Christ (Christo velato) 1753   • Joe: Pardon Hunter And Withdraw From The 2024 Election (Turley) • No, The Truth A
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 29 2023]

aspnaz
    Participant
    EoinW
    Participant

I wish people would stop talking about Biden’s reelection chances. How can he be reelected when he wasn’t elected the first time? He was installed. And he can be reinstalled because these people have no shame. In fact, the more blatant they can be about their crimes, the more empowered they feel to get away with even more.

If Biden does get replaced, will it be with Federman or can they find a good horse?

Dr. D
    Participant

“”We Shouldn’t Have Done It”: Facebook Exec Admitted They Censored For Biden Regime

I’m sorry your Honor: I FORGOT, destroying all human rights, was illegal. What? The fascism was illegal too??

Aw, man what is my wife going to say except “Honey, I’m so proud”?

“Pentagon Approves Hazard Pay For US Troops In Ukraine,

Constant escalation. We have troops in Ukraine. But they’re watching the cluster bombs I guess? Which are a war crime. And you know what they calls those tanks, right? “It’s called WWIII, people” – Joe Biden.

“Ex-Mossad Chief: Netanyahu Government Worse Than Ku Klux Klan

They are a violent, genocidal, apartheid state after all. And Saudi and Jordan like it that way! They could also help the Palestinians for the last 80 years, but won’t.

“That the F-35 has been under development since 1994”

So not only does it not work, it’s a Gen3 plane when Russia is releasing Gen6? Can’t let it go.

“Exploding E-Bikes: Lithium Battery Fires Spread In New York And California
    As of this week, there have been 131 fires, 76 injuries, and 13 deaths caused by these Lithium-ion batteries…”

Not breaking gracefully. Imagine if there had been 131 shootings, 76 injuries, and 13 deaths… The only thing that comes close that that number of deaths is Doctors.

“Luke, Luke, tell us what it is. You cannot report the case being “A,” then the case being “not–A,” and then return to reporting “A.”

I say every day, so clearly they can. Orwell told us they could, in 1946. No one here in America believed them, so we had to try it ourselves. “It CAN happen here” — Lewis Sinclair

More to the point of Biden, these guys live in an air tight fart bubble. But that has other consequences. THEY have rules, and we don’t even comprehend what t.f. those rules are since they defy all evidence and logic. Therefore, CBS airs the Biden whistleblower. Whut? TheGuardian reveals Navy Biden (meta-context: don’t talk about this anymore) the POST reveals the docs, the same docs WE HAD ALREADY. Along with the Epstein flight list. Meanwhile The View denies all.

See what I mean? According to THEIR, fake, made-up rules, “We” can’t “know” or discuss unless one of “We” publishes something for “Us” (in D.C.). It’s not “real” until then. And “We” can’t “Impeach” unless “We” go through a tedious process of counting heads and deciding amongst ourselves if “Reality” is “Real” today. On this subject.

Meanwhile, the usual spin, that is, limited hangouts, diversions, Rah-rah candidate kisses babies (on the mouth, with tongue) all come out in THEIR circle-jerk of unreality.

We all just watch it in jaw-dropping disbelief like Caesar Flickerman.
    Flick
    https://i.imgflip.com/28qqt7.jpg

DoSomething
    https://i.imgflip.com/3kura1.jpg

• Ukraine Counteroffensive Keeps Repeating Same Insane Mistakes (Scott Ritter)

Ve have ze plan. Ve vill follow ze Plan…

Ukraine is not no longer a fully sovereign country, since it depends on Western donations to fund government spending,” Since the accepted an illegal interanational coup for $6B dollars. Wot a surprise! Nations that are publicly toppled by other nations aren’t independent? When did this start? Apparently no one notices and does their job for them: Abercayan24 puts “Toppled in coup” in quotes. No, really: they said it. With their mouths. On camera. No need for quotes. Illegal. Coup. UN. Warcrime.

“In Europe, public opinion is putting pressure on politicians to seek peace, because “in a democracy the will of the people and the policies of the leadership cannot be that much at odds with each other in the long term.”

Hearty har har. However, the “peace” is NATO’s unconditional surrender and the loss of $100B in IMF loans not repaid. Why should the Russians do less? To give NATO time to get another army, army #4? #FailArmy

“The unipolar world is collapsing and a multipolar world is being formed with the participation of Africa, where a newly-minted middle-class will drive consumer demand”

Think of it as a “wealth pump”. If they shut off the wealth pump, or if Africa uses that wealth themselves first, then roughly speaking, the West will NOT receive the wealth pump, and THEY will not use that wealth first. (Noting that Capitalism allows BOTH parties to be wealthy, but this is not allowed under our present system that believes 200-year discredited pin-headed non-science like Malthus)

So it’s an existential threat to the West, and one they’ve already prepared for (eet ze bugs) via a social credit score. All the GOOD people (my lying, cheating friends) will be allowed their usual standard of living while BlackRock will look at the rental records and evict BAD Twitter-posters out on the streets. Brooklyn will have currency that functions, but Gary will have a currency that expires into perfect inflation every 6 months if you don’t spend it LIKE YOU’RE TOLD. …For the greater good of all, of course.

It’s a war, but as they can’t admit the open, offensive war, they can’t admit the worldwide, extensive rationing. Because they’re lying weasels who want everything for themselves, this doesn’t bother them at all and they just Make s—t Up to justify it. Whatever dumb s—t the people will believe, they’ll just say. So “Climate” it is, I guess.

Funny story: Same nation who release the most CO2/Methane in the history of the Universe — Germany — also passed a law to outlaw furnaces. Like NY, who is the other epicenter of active, offensive war and invasion of Russia in search of their natural gas, they outlawed gas appliances. Yes, the cleanest, most efficient fuel ever found. Cleaner than solar, obviously, which is the most energy-intensive, pollutive, rare-earth, unrecyclable industry on the planet.

Anyhoo, Germany was all required to put in heat pumps instead. You know, running on all that nuclear energy they don’t have and shut down bc they pre-planned a shooting war with Russia and didn’t want them lit up at the time. But like all environmentalists, and indeed all mandates, it does the exact #Opposite of environment and efficiency. And even war, oddly.

HEAT PUMPS ARE AIR CONDITIONERS, you fools, and therefore forcing them to be installed would cause Germany to use MORE energy than ever, as right now Germany basically doesn’t have any air conditioning. And A/C is el mas grande, le plus maximum energy use in e.g. the United States, taking down the (failing, intentionally-unrepaired) grid regularly.

Go Germany! Go Green! That’s the kind of engineering prowess they were made famous for! Must be all the Gender studies companies aren’t hiring so they went into Industry.

#AntiEnvornomental #AntiLife to the Core. And! Didn’t notice! Yet. Like NY, they’re still at it! Can’t stop/won’t stop. (Until everyone is DEAD).

I guess that actually does lead into the next article: not “Intelligence”, SUPER Intelligence!

Essay, “Superintelligence: The Idea That Eats Smart People” https://idlewords.com/talks/superintelligence.htm

Extensive run down on why AI is stupid, no one’s even bothering to think about it clearly, and why all the lecturers and thinkers on it seem to be that way. As I said, they can’t even define “Intelligence” much less “Artificial Intelligence”. Short case: It’s somehow a religion to people who are opposed to religion, and these are the Angels of their Rapture. (Singularity). They will be lifted to heaven (Mars) and become Immortal in their super bodies. Same serpent’s promise as the last 6,000 years. Come with me and “Ye surely shall not die”.

Obviously the dumbest, least-intelligent, least Scientific thing ever thought of. They’re going to issue tomes of research into how non-intelligent, non-scientific the “Modern” West was, eclipsing Aztecs ripping hearts so the sun will rise, and the Dark Ages of Superstition, sacrificing to a pantheon of invisible gods, such that even Cave Men will be considered wildly smarter and more practical engineers and biologists than we are. …At least they knew was a woman was. And for.

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

The Key in Life

Amen brother

tboc
    Participant

“For centuries the Western world formed around one simple and terrifying thought: that they are exceptional because they are strong,” – “They have no need to justify anything, they must simply reap the benefits of aggressive exploitation of the planet. That is their collective reasoning.” Zakharova

who is winning the media war? Hearts and Minds?
    Coalition of the Willing – remember that gem?
    Looking at things from a certain frame of reference the schismatics and heretics are the western Christian denominations. Flip Wilson had it right years ago, “The devil made me do it”.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I just posted a link on Facebook to the Patrick Lawrence article with the comment, “A lot of people aren’t going to like what will happen on November 5, 2024 if Joe Biden remains as the Democratic nominee.”

zerosum
    Participant

TAE is telling everyone.
    I’m sure that the following info, (who is the good guys and the bad guys), is known by NATO and USA

https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/neutral-status-for-ukraine-fundamental-to-russia-putin/
    Russian President Vladimir Putin speaks with African leaders in St. Petersburg, July 28, 2023.

“… meaningful negotiations cannot commence until Moscow surrenders Crimea and four other territories that voted to leave Ukraine and become parts of Russia. Moscow repeatedly stressed that it was impossible. Speaking on Friday, the Russian president repeated his long-standing position that the current crisis was caused by the 2014 “anti-constitutional, armed, bloody coup” in Kiev, carried out with “active support” of the US and other Western governments. Following the coup, Crimea organized a referendum to join Russia. Kiev sent the military and nationalist militias to crush dissent in Odessa and Kharkov regions, but ran into resistance in Donetsk and Lugansk, which would declare independence later that year.

The 2015 Minsk Agreements envisioned a process by which the two regions could return to Ukraine with guarantees of autonomy, but Kiev never implemented it. “

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@DrD

“Airtight fart bubble”

That gets the Golden Buzzer. All other contestants can go home. The English language has been enriched, and just in the nick of time.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

About this UFO/UAP thing.

If the object in question is actually KNOWN then the person who calls it a UFO is not a lunatic. They’re a liar.

And that lie (not the object) is the more important of the two topics and should therefore be the focus of any investigation.

People deliberately LYING about the existence, or the non existence, of extraterrestrial intelligence’s interaction with humans, is absolutely more of a clear and present danger to our collective welfare than any so-called “aliens”.

We’re talking about persons entrusted and empowered with life & death authority over OUR life & death. If any of them are LYING about matters that directly determine our ability to live, then it’s pretty damned obvious that it is THEM who pose the greater and more immediate risk to life and limb than mere topics of speculation.

In other words, aliens on Earth (if such exist) , at the very worst, MIGHT get us killed, but self-serving LIARS in charge of our life will CERTAINLY get us killed (or worse.)

Post Script: Has anyone notice any of the “usual suspects” showing their ugly mugs in this matter, and if so what sort of position and purpose are they taking? Yeah, exactly. Enrichment, empowerment, and maliciously authoritarian violent intent. About what one would expect.

It’s high time we held their feet to the fire, and if that don’t work just keep sliding.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

This world has been called a cesspool of lies, and there is ample justification for such a condemnation, but in fact it is not a cesspool of lies. It is a MARKETPLACE of lies.

It’s an open bazar in which absolutely anything everything , both fair and foul can be bought, sold, swapped and negotiated into contractual arrangements of Byzantine complexity.

It’s all up for grabs. Lies & Truths, Loyalties and Betrayals, Good Deeds and Dirty. You name it, and there’s some hustler or saint out there who you can cut the deal with.

Being prosecuted for high crimes and some false testimony and lapsed memory to get off the hook? No problem. Tell ya what, cough up some some loyalty, a charitable donation and throw in a trafficked human to sweeten the deal and I’ll swear on a stack of Bibles to any damned lie or memory lapse that you want!

Here’s what I mean to say, in no cute or uncertain terms. All that damned LYING has got to stop. That Marketplace of Lies has to be cleaned up, pronto, or we’re goners.

Lies and deceptions of all kinds are far far FAR more destructive than is being admitted.

We have given TONS of power, and authority, and guns, missiles and bombs to folks who MAKE THEIR LIVING by lying to us and keeping secrets. How does that seem to be working out?

There is no such thing as a good lie. It’s just a lie. Simple. And it’s a bad thing. Period. There is no such thing as an honest secret. It is just a hidden truth. Simple. And it’s a bad thing, too, full stop.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. It’s another one of those damn “balancing acts”. What I’m SAYING is that it STOPS being a “balancing act” when the intention of the act is to do away with all possibility of balance and go full scale evil, and that STARTS with a lie, white as the driven snow of course.

Noirette
    Participant

On Safari, for TAE one gets scuzzy ads, and *worse* after clicking on say about half the links, I didn’t try to figure it out, I’m not that internet savvy. On Firefox with ++ ad blockers, OK, but for me the site doesn’t work well. Long load…some pix don’t show… who knows…

hugho
    Participant

what’s happened to TAE? Has it been hacked by ad garbage? almost impossible to read now without offensive ads.

morongobill
    Participant

If ole Joe meets with Navy, I hope her mom doesn’t let her get close to him.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Oroboros yesterday:
    “Received this from a source in Washington. This pediatric clinic revokes parents’ access to their kid’s medical records when the kid turns 13, and says kids can make their own medical decisions.”

Yes, this has been going on for quite some time — at least 5 years or more. I lost access to my son’s portal with the children’s hospital when he was 13. He has behavioral problems and despite his raw intelligence, which is solid, he is immature in many other areas. At age 13 I was of the opinion that it not beneficial for him to understand that he needed to grant his parent access to his online medical records. It would not have helped his overall demeanor. Therefore, we have not used the portal since then.

When the boys were 13, the medical items that teens could restrict parents from knowing about were minimal. However, it appears that this is expanding: https://az.childrenshealthdefense.org/healthcare/child-health/parental-access-to-medical-records-for-children-12-and-older/

Last month at the annual exam for my 15 year old daughter, the provider had me leave for a few minutes so that she could talk to my daughter alone. This bothered me….but I was in the hall and the insulation wasn’t acoustically sound—With little effort I could follow the conversation. And, because my daughter is who she is, later in the car my daughter complained about the confidential bit, reporting to me about the questions, and explained that she didn’t like the provider at all—the provider had failed to earn my daughter’s trust and therefore my daughter would tell her nothing. Unsurprising…the provider tried early in the visit to guilt my daughter for not being vigilant enough in her tooth care, and from that moment on the provider had burned all bridges with my daughter, lol. So they want to treat teens as adults when it comes to confidentiality, but at the same time treating them as little children when it comes to dental care — quixotic.

I’d switch providers for that and other issues…but that would involve agreement with my ex, and these annoyances do not negatively affect the children and aren’t worth the effort of wrangling with their father.

Also…these changes seem to be on unsteady legal ground. Although teens have to grant electronic portal access to parents, legally parents have access to medical records with the same very few exceptions…which is why my daughter cannot obtain psychotherapy, as her father would have to agree to it and would have access to the records. (Teens Psychotherapy records are not able to be shielded from parents in AZ.)

In Arizona, a minor is not considered the client; the parent(s) is/ are. -https://eastvalleytraumacounseling.com/treating-adolescents/treating-a-minor-in-arizona/

D Benton Smith
    Participant

I’m pretty sure TAE is being proactively hacked in real time. It has blocked TWO of my posts for no good reason other than verboten content.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

I’ll give it one more try before flipping over into Full Paranoia Mode.

Maybe the problem is too many links. I was pasted 10 links. This time I’ll try cutting it back to 2 at a time.

Here is some of the most recent best stuff of Dr. Steven Greer, who is sort of the de facto lead man on the “UFO Disclosure” thing. It’s listed below in the form of 10 short video clips, listed out 2 at a time.

So who is this guy Greer? That’s a good question. Here is the answer. Listen to all 10 of the clips (they’re all very short) if you’re interested in knowing whether he is trustworthy or not.

On the other hand, if you believe that the UFO Disclosure thing is so pure hokum that you don’t even need to check it out, then so be it. I wish you the best of luck because, brother, you’re going to need it.

Very easy listening, and an EXCELLENT interviewer. here is clip 1 & 2 (out of 10 total)

part 1) https://youtu.be/pSV3Xo5kVA4

part 2) https://youtu.be/PocUwtPdroo

D Benton Smith
    Participant

More Greer clips, #3 & #4 (out of 10).

part 3) https://youtu.be/3Xv_7Qo4pYE

part 4) https://youtu.be/ywwmFB126iI

D Benton Smith
    Participant

And Greer interview short clips #5 and 6, out of 10 total

D Benton Smith
    Participant

and Greer interview clip 7 & 8

D Benton Smith
    Participant

And finally clips 9 and 10.

part 9) https://youtu.be/yQIyqhqpNAs

part 10) https://youtu.be/KcLkZ9RFKAw

Well, there. That seemed to work good enough. I will notify my psychiatrist immediately to cancel that 5150 he called in, or at least take it off the hot list.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Or maybe not. I notice that clips 5,6,7 & 8 got excised. No bother, you’ve got enough good URL’s and can now find the others if you want them.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Here’s a bonus. Part 11 just got posted half an hour ago. Already a few thousand views (djvlad channel has 5.5 million subscribers). Enjoy :

phoenixvoice
    Participant

I still have this issue of parents not having access to teen’s medical portals rolling around in my head.

• This is not being driven by state law. This is state law:
    Appendix B: Arizona Revised Statute 26-2272
    36-2272. Consent of parent required for mental health screening or treatment of minors; exception; violation; classification;
    definition
    A. Except as otherwise provided by law or a court order, no person, corporation, association, organization or state-supported
    institution, or any individual employed by any of these entities, may procure, solicit to perform, arrange for the performance
    of or perform mental health screening in a nonclinical setting or mental health treatment on a minor without first obtaining the
    written or oral consent of a parent or a legal custodian of the minor child. If the parental consent is given through telemedicine,
    the health professional must verify the parent’s identity at the site where the consent is given.
    B. This section does not apply when an emergency exists that requires a person to perform mental health screening or
    provide mental health treatment to prevent serious injury to or save the life of a minor child.
    C. A person who violates this section is guilty of a class 1 misdemeanor.
    D. For the purposes of this section, “parent” means the parent or legal guardian of a minor child.

• The pamphlet is put out by the Arizona Medical Association. After the covid issues, we know that these medical associations all appear to be in the pocket of some sort of superior force of will, some sort of totalitarian-flavored dystopic mythos.
    • The pamphlet was put out in 2018 – before the gender hysteria reached its current heights, suggesting that this has been in the works for quite some time.

Here’s the thing:
    Teens, although often very competent in some areas of life (with a great deal of individual variation), are not typically sufficiently competent in our complex societies to avoid being hoodwinked and manipulated by those who wish to do so. (For that matter, they are not magically able to do this well at age 18, however, that is the legal age of adulthood.) Parents are by virtue of the law and by tradition obligated to look out for the welfare and well-being of their children, including teens up to age 18. While there are some parents who don’t do this well, and others who neglect this duty or violate it, abusing their children, there is no natural surrogate for this responsibility. Also, in the case of children whose parents are neglectful or abusive, they have already had one (or two) of the natural authoritative figures in their lives violate their duty, which means that such children often fixate on authority figures either too easily or with great reluctance. Children that fixate on authority figures too easily are easily manipulated; children who respect authorities with great reluctance often avoid sources where otherwise they might have obtained aid. Teens whose parents are problematic may seek out other trustworthy adults – but doing so must be on the teen’s own terms, who is trustes cannot be mandated by law nor by the Arizona Medical Association.

In the case of my own daughter, her father destroyed her trust in authorities at a very young age, and once the court mandated that the kids spend more than six hours a week with their father, he denigrated me in front of the children with his expanded access, causing her to sabotage her relationship with me as well. I have regained her trust, but it took years before she and I rebuilt that trust relationship. The idea that my daughter – or any child who has responded to a mis-behaving parent as she has – would suddenly trust some sort of medical or behavioral health professional proffering “confidential” services is ridiculous. It’s even more ridiculous in light of Arizona law that says that a teen cannot receive “confidential” care without parental consent! And Arizona law says that parents can pull the records for such care.

Teens are open to manipulation, due to their lack of maturity. Parents are a bulwark to block and prevent others from manipulating their teens. Removing parents from the equation opens up all teens to manipulation by other adults and other entities and social forces.

Hm. My daughter will be getting two more annual exams before she is 18. My sons will be getting one each. The next time I go to one of these exams I’m going to bring a copy of the relevant Arizona statute and decline the confidential interview. (The provider was asking about my teen’s sexual orientation for goodness sakes!) It is my legal right to do so and there is no reason to subject my teens to this intrusive interview. (And, okay, I’m going to enjoy declining it—very politely.)

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@phoenixvoice

I enjoyed and admire the reasoning and conclusions expressed in your comment #140209. It should be made a part of a Parent’s Duties Manual. And there’s no reason to abandon those duties after age 18, either. I learned plenty of important things from my parents and grand parents up to and beyond their passing.

Oroboros
    Participant

@phoenixvoice

Thanks for the update on juvenile medical records land.

I am not exposed to this world at this point in life.

I know 18 is an age number, set many moons ago, where juveniles turn into ‘adults and it’s debateable what the number should be.

18 is when you can be a soldier and go to war. Same age for voting now and jury duty

Oddly enough you are not eligible to serve as a juror in Mississippi and SC if you are over 65

In Hawaii, Maine and S Dakota, you can be called up to 80!

So on the upper end, there is a 15 year spread on considering you an ‘adult’

The lower end seems to be 18 years old pretty universally for ‘adulthood’.

How about a ‘situational awareness test’, better than an IQ test to weed the wheat from the chaff ;>)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1677694031495589890

Oroboros
    Participant

Marxist Kitties

“From each according to their ability, to each according to their needs”

D Benton Smith
    Participant

I was Cat #3 for most of my life, and have only lately (very late, it seems) moved up to cat #2. My goal is to become Cat #1 before check-out time.

thomasjkenney
    Participant

NOTE: I had successfully posted this, saw it show up in the thread, edited it to add a link, and it deleted my post, retroactively blocking me. HAHAHA!!!!

Following is a CalTrans CHP report. There are a few of these (full burn) per day. IIRC, the unibody of these BMWs is aluminum. So the lithium burns, then ignites the aluminum?

Bold is mine, order is date descending (new at top).

CHP Incident 230729FR00206

Jul 29 2023 10:58AM
    1179-Trfc Collision-1141 Enrt
    I5 S / KK LINE

Jul 29 2023 12:55PM [79] [CHP] has closed their incident [230729BF00128]
    Jul 29 2023 12:31PM [78] [Rotation Request Comment] 1039 JandD TOWING KETTLEMAN **(XXX) XXX-XXXX** [Shared]
    Jul 29 2023 12:29PM [76] A88-003 40-50FT OFF RDWY FOR 1185 [Shared]
    Jul 29 2023 12:29PM [75] A88-003 START 1185 FB FOR COMPLETE BURN [Shared]
    Jul 29 2023 12:24PM [72] 88-S3 ADV CT LANES OPEN [Shared]
    Jul 29 2023 12:22PM [71] 88-S3 SMOKE NEG 1125 REOPENING #2 LN [Shared]
    Jul 29 2023 11:50AM [63] 88-3 ADVSD WAS #2 LANE AND THEY ARE 97 [Shared]
    Jul 29 2023 11:48AM [62] [Notification] [CHP]-CAN UNIT ADVISED IF #2 LANE IS CLOSED OR SHOULDER, THERE IS NOT A #3 LANE AT THIS SECTION [Shared]
    Jul 29 2023 11:36AM [61] A88-003 SHUTTING DOWN 3 LANE [Shared]
    Jul 29 2023 11:27AM [56] A88-003 97 ACTIVATE TMC SIGNS SB TRAFFIC LARGE FIRE IN ORCHARD DUE TO CRASH [Shared]
    Jul 29 2023 11:11AM [45] [Appended, 11:17:01] [19] KINGS CO FIRE IS ENRT
    Jul 29 2023 11:09AM [22] 1039 KINGS CO FIRE [Shared]
    Jul 29 2023 11:09AM [21] VEH IS FULLY ENGULFED [Shared]
    Jul 29 2023 11:08AM [20] BFCC PLZ BOL FOR WHI BMW SUV / CAUSED TC DUE TO HV AND 23103 / LS SB I5 JSO UTICA / NEG DMG [Shared]

Jul 29 2023 11:08AM [35] [Appended, 11:17:01] [8] [Appended, 11:10:38] [1] ALL OCCUPS ARE OO THE VEH
    Jul 29 2023 11:06AM [18] RP STATES THET ARE OFF THE RHS
    Jul 29 2023 11:04AM [16] RP WAS TRYING TO GET OVER AND TEH BMW WAS SPLITTING THE LANES AND RP HIT THE OTHER SUV
    Jul 29 2023 11:04AM [15] ALL SUBJS OO VEH
    Jul 29 2023 11:03AM [13] [Appended, 11:03:52] [1] BLK GMC TER VS BLU MAZ
    Jul 29 2023 11:01AM [7] NEG 1125
    Jul 29 2023 11:00AM [3] DRK SUV IS ON FIRE
    Jul 29 2023 11:00AM [2] WHI BMW SUV VS GRY MAZDA 3 VS DRK SUV
    Jul 29 2023 10:59AM [1] 3 VEHS INVLD

Information courtesy of

Last updated: 07/29/2023 1:22pm

——————————–

…and to supply the juice…

Antelope Valley, west tip of Mojave Desert. Dry lake at right of image is Edwards AFB.

Solar farms in Antelope Valley

Full size image

John Day
    Participant

Watching This Space https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/watching-this-space

NASA-Founder and former WW-2 German Rocketry Chief, Wernher von Braun, with terminal cancer, spoke repeatedly in his final years, to Carol Rosin, who assisted him at work, about progressive justifications which the US government would present to the American people, to further the militarization of space.
    ​ Below is an excerpt from a video interview of Carol Rosin speaking about her mentor, Dr Wernher Von Braun. (See the full 33:53 minute video from the Sirius Disclosure YouTube channel below.)
    o “I met the late Dr Wernher Von Braun in early ’74, at that time Von Braun was dying of cancer, but he assured me that he would live a few more years in order to tell me about the game that was being played, that game being the effort to weaponize space, to control Earth from space and space itself.”
    o “What was most interesting to me was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again… that was, the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers, and the scare tactics, the spin that was being put on (as justification for our advanced) weapons system… (was based upon) …how we identify an enemy.”
    o “The enemy at first, (Von Braun) said, (to justify our) …space based weapons system… first the Russians are going to be considered the enemy… then terrorists would be identified… then we were going to identify third world crazies… The next enemy was asteroids… [and] against asteroids we’re going to build space based weapons.”
    o “And the funniest one of all was against what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final card. And over, and over, and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving his speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. ‘And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We’re going to have to build space based weapons against aliens.’ And all of it, he said, is a lie.”

Wilileaks Document Suggest That Wernher Von Braun Tried to Warn Us About a Fake Alien Invasion

​ John Helmer on NATO’s Ukraine war strategy: HOW TO FIGHT A WAR WITH ADVERTISING SLOGANS – WINNING MEANS NOT LOSING
    ​ In the advertising Hall of Fame, three of the all-time winning slogans are “Just do it”; “Where’s the beef?”; and “Good to the last drop”.
    ​ Three Ukrainian army soldiers and a military press officer from Kiev have pressed all three on the Financial Times of London, and they just hit the money, so to speak.
    ​ “Rather than dart across Russian minefields aiming to punch through enemy lines with Nato armour,” the newspaper is reporting, “Ukrainian forces have moved their focus to pounding Russian defensive positions with heavy artillery fire. Artillery gunners operating multiple-launch rocket systems and howitzers, some loaded with US-supplied cluster munitions, aim to clear pathways for small teams of sappers and infantry units. These troops then attempt to advance methodically on foot, moving forward one narrow tree line at a time in a select few spots along the 1,000-kilometre front line… The painstaking strategy has raised questions in western capitals about whether Ukraine will be able to maintain it for long, or produce the kind of military breakthrough that would bring Moscow to the negotiating table… But in the short term, the tactic has reduced Ukrainian losses. Casualties and the number of prized western battle tanks and infantry fighting vehicles lost in battle are down compared with the first two weeks of the counteroffensive, while Ukraine has made small but steady gains.” President Volodymyr Zelenskyy on Wednesday night praised ‘very good results’ on the frontline”, the newspaper added.
    ​ This is the advertising to keep the US, the NATO allies, and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) just doing it — continuing the $41.3 billion in military beef and $115 billion in cash to the last drop.

HOW TO FIGHT A WAR WITH ADVERTISING SLOGANS – WINNING MEANS NOT LOSING

Both Russians And Ukrainians Tried To Destroy The Command Centers. Military Summary For 2023.07.29​ (Less than10 minutes. Lots of information)

John Day
    Participant

Attempting post with Russian links deactivated, already rejected, logged back in:

​Gilbert Doctorow, On the visit to North Korea of an RF Ministry of Defense delegation headed by Minister Shoigu.
    The Russian visit comes at the same time as a visiting delegation from the People’s Republic of China, all for the purpose of participating in the celebration of the 70th anniversary of the signing of the armistice that ended the Korean War. Both Russia and China had provided essential support to the North Korean side in that war…​
    ​..The Chinese are understandably shy about publicly restoring full-scale relations with North Korea lest they come in for punishing sanctions from the United States. However, Russia has nothing to lose and the visit was openly described by the Russian Foreign Ministry as seeking to raise the level of military and general cooperation.
    ​ Yes, no doubt there will be talks about Russian purchases of various weapons systems from North Korea that can be useful in pursuing the war in Ukraine. Among these systems identified by Russian analysts is a world-class air defense missile with 300 km range. But the real significance of the talks lies elsewhere: in adding North Korea to the strategic partnership that Russia already has with China and Iran for mutual security.

Talking to Press TV (Iran) about Sergei Shoigu’s ongoing visit to North Korea

​Simplicius, Rumors of a New Russian Mobilization, and Other Interesting Things
    ​ To summarize, there is support in Russia for a larger mobilization to win the war in Ukraine, especially among Russian men. The draft age is extended from 18-27 to 18-30 years of age. The one year of military service & training is for everybody without an exemption, which remains the same.​ Those who have been called up are mainly specialists with years of military service and training Additionally 40,000 per month are walking-in to volunteer, mostly those with prior mandatory service-training, a “stealth mobilization”.
    One factor limiting mobilization has been the ability to equip and arm another army. This precondition is now satisfied, raising the question of yet another army, to allow conclusion of the war on Russian terms, while also deterring NATO from something like a Polish incursion to take Galicia, western Ukraine.
    North Korea may be willing and able to carry out a vast barter-trade with Russia, since North Korean munitions factories are capable of very high output of things like artillery shells. This would benefit North Korea and Russia. (Big smiles in pictures)
    https://simplicius76.substack.com/p/rumors-of-a-new-russian-mobilization

​ Poland intends to double the size of its army from three to six divisions in response to the deployment of Wagner troops in Belarus, Polish Defense Minister Mariusz Blaszczak announced on Friday. His statement was also backed by Deputy Prime Minister Yaroslav Kaczynski.
    ​ Blaszczak said he had already signed a document increasing the number of active service members in the Polish Army from 172,000 to 300,000, and noted that the government was “consistently implementing this goal.”
    ​ He added that Warsaw also had plans to increase its defense spending to 4% of GDP.
    https://www.rt. com/news/580476-poland-double-army-wagner/

​ A transition to national currencies in bilateral trade between Africa and Russia would further boost cooperation between the two, which has seen rapid growth despite outside pressure, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Friday.​..
    ​..Speaking at a plenary session of the 2023 Russia-Africa Summit in St. Petersburg, Putin pointed to a “quite modest” current volume of trade and called for a “more energetic transition to settlements in national currencies” in a bid to boost both trade turnover and its diversification.
    ​ Russia and its trade partners among developing nations, including fellow BRICS members Brazil, China, India, and South Africa, have started to switch to alternative currencies in mutual trade, after sanctions effectively cut Moscow off from the Western financial system. A growing number of nations are expressing their support for the trend.
    https://www.rt. com/business/580446-national-currencies-russia-africa-putin/

​ The unipolar world is collapsing and a multipolar world is being formed with the participation of Africa, where a newly-minted middle-class will drive consumer demand in the near future, the head of the Coordinating Committee for Economic Cooperation with African Countries (AFROCOM), Igor Morozov told RT on Friday.
    ​ Last year alone, 19 African countries applied for BRICS membership because they wanted completely new economic relations, Morozov revealed on the sidelines of the Russia-Africa summit.
    ​ After the US and the EU seized Russia’s forex reserves, the world realized that it is not only a “political weapon,” but an instrument of financial pressure on the external and internal policy of any country and any continent, according to Morozov. The US dollar has been weaponized, which is why nations will gradually move away from using it in trade and the BRICS payment system will replace the SWIFT financial messaging network in a “new non-Western world.”
    ​ “African leaders are also concerned about further use of the dollar and euro. In this regard, the number of countries wishing to join BRICS is growing rapidly, because this is an alternative payment system that is due to emerge within half a year,” he said.
    https://www.rt. com/business/580405-africa-russia-brics-payment-system/

John Day
    Participant

Failing to get links to upload.
    Pleaase look at the blog https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/watching-this-space

John Day
    Participant

​ According to Putin, Russia plans to increase exports of food and fertilizers, vehicles and industrial machinery to Africa. These commercial transactions will be increasingly settled in national currencies, including the ruble.
    ​ Moscow intends to send both commercial and humanitarian shipments of grain to “African friends,” the Russian president said. Moreover, Russia will assist in developing the energy industry to meet Africa’s growing demand. This will go beyond “traditional sources of energy” and into “innovative ones, implemented through our Rosatom,” the Russian nuclear energy corporation.
    ​ Last but not least, Russia will invest 1.2 billion rubles (around $13 million) through 2026 on a “large-scale program of assistance” to healthcare systems across Africa.
    https://www.rt. com/africa/580478-putin-russia-africa-summit-results/

​ Speaking at the Russia-Africa Summit in St. Petersburg, Putin said that the Russian government wrote off $23 billion in debt to African countries, and that Moscow is going to provide around $90 million as debt relief to these nations.​ [That would sure convince ME.]
    ​ Commenting on this event, Russian political scientist and HSE professor Dmitry Evstafiev told Sputnik that the colossal collective external debt of African countries ultimately does not impact the continent’s development, since most of these nations simply do not pay their debts….it seems unlikely that African countries were ever going to repay the debt that Russia ultimately decided to write off.
    “But we should shift towards financial-investment relations with African states, which would fit into the ‘investments and loans in exchange for permission to conduct economic activity’ formula,” Evstafiev suggested.
    ​ Washington’s Africa policy always relied on the presence of transnational companies whose focus on making a profit does not bode well for the social and economic development of African countries.
    ​ While China’s approach is “more democratic” than the one adopted by the US, it relies on “exterritorial economic activity” in African countries, with the areas where Chinese economic projects on the African continent are being conducted, for the lack of a better term, end up “removed from national sovereignty,” argued Evstafied.
    ​ Meanwhile, the approach announced by Vladimir Putin at the Russia-Africa Summit essentially amounts to Russia treating African countries as sovereign states.
    “It is about their development as the integrity of social-economic, social-political systems,” Evstafiev said, referring to the African countries Russia works with. “And in that regard, we have a serious competitive advantage over others.”
    https://sputnikglobe. com/20230728/why-forgiving-african-debts-could-be-positive-payoff-for-russia-1112228049.html

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Hello fellow tax farm slaves!

Are You Not Entertained? Are You Not Entertained? Is This Not Why You Are Here?

Another day, another sortie of half-witted rhetoric spewed by duh! AGW religious faithful, who continue their twisted quest to proselytize TAE readers (now with AI malware chaos fomented to disarm Ad Blocker)!

What fun!!!

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Have you viewed your mandatory broadcast dose of Global Warming, LBGTQxyz, Russia! Russia! Russia! Trump!, white fascist privilege crimes, doublethink/doublestandard et al. presented by The Experts aka The Science?!?

How’s your *evolved* newspeak aka woke-speak progressing?…

Ready to surrender *all* fantastical claims of individual needs, thoughts, reproductive rights & sovereignty yet?

C’mon man! You know you want to 😉

Ave Caesar(s)!

Celticbiker
    Participant

Have you noticed once jews start getting mentioned, your site gets fucked up? Just proves my point, does it not?

WES
    Participant

I will be glad when Dan “The Man” gets here and finally slays the evil spirits plaguing TAE!

aspnaz
    Participant

Test number 93.

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.