Debt Rattle July 5 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 5 2018

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh Ravine 1889   • China Warns US ‘Opening Fire’ On World With Tariff Threats (R.) • China Denies It Will Be First To Impose Tariff
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 5 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

CJ hits one of my favorite things to hate; forced, public, education (Ha! Education my ass!)
    It’s for one thing only; to set your place in the world.
    The best book written on that is by John Taylor Gatto. The name is: The Underground History of American Education.
    Every living person in the world should read that book and wake up to reality, the matrix, they are living within.

oxymoron
    Participant

I mean it’s true, a lot of what CJ says but we shouldn’t forget that these nasty people fear their own mortality as much as we do and in fact have the same end. I wish the world was a nicer place but it is time and it is space. It is a place of endings and separate states. The body is not nice – so now I put down my lament and close my laptop and meditate; but not before one slight rebuttal.

Religion (not that I am a subscriber) can be something that draws one out and away from the focus on worldly things and that is not necessarily a bad thing. I reject CJ’s assertion that people with thoughts and ideas that pertain to notions outside of the temporal universe are obedient to worldly bosses and slave masters. Thinking confined to the ephemeral is a type of jail term Miss Johnstone, and utopia is a fantasy for children who hope extend time.
    Stillness and silence however are unbreakable. The individual I am will pass but that within me that animates the breath will not. It makes the water wet. One should not mock the seekers of the eternal as it is a slight on their own hope of an inheritance greater than dust.
    Just sayin’

zerosum
    Participant

Even though the after life is believed and said to be better than life on earth, everyone is afraid to leave their miserable life.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.