Debt Rattle July 5 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 5 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

René Magritte Architecture au clair de lune 1956   • Russian Nuclear Giant Claims Ukrainian Attack On Power Plant Imminent (RT) • Support For Ukr
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 5 2023]

V. Arnold
    Participant

René Magritte Architecture au clair de lune 1956

Outstanding Magritte today; thank you…

Oroboros
    Participant

Mixed metaphors

Greta Biden – How Dare You!

Dr. D
    Participant

Today’s math: Russia continues 10:1 kill ratio in Ukraine. Russia is 10x the size of Ukraine. So on a equal-harm basis, Russia is 1:100th the relative losses of Ukraine. Sorry. I didn’t create it, I just report it.

I forget where I was. With Baltimore, 28 of 31 mass shootings are Leftists? I’m sorry but also looks like a trans person? I didn’t research.

From the Internet: “About the French riots, Aurelien has a number of comments in today’s link-fest at NakedCapitalism that I found quite illuminating. He lives there.”

“Israel Conducts Largest Military Incursion Of West Bank Since 2002″

So they’re planning on attacking Iran. Got it. What will their new ally Saudi say? They always close their local front to get them out of ammunition before attacking, so as to forestall the counter under control. Also haven’t heard if the Palestinians (there are many subgroups there) are cleaning the clock of Israel like last time.

“CIA Director Calls Ukraine War Major ‘Opportunity’ For Recruiting Spies”

Calls Russia to assure there are no spies or agitators in the ranks. Step 2: Publicly recruit spies and agitators.

“Plan To Pour Radioactive Waste From Fukushima Nuclear Plant Into Pacific Ocean Is Safe: IAEA”

10,000 year Radioactivity is safe as water. Trust us: we’re experts. Science!™ Now on to trusting us on Global Warming.

“A federal judge has issued an order instructing the FBI, DHS, and other government agencies to cease their collaboration with social media companies in censoring First Amendment”

They found a single Judge. He shouldn’t last long, then.

“soldier saluting with his left hand.”

Interesting, but I don’t understand it. Saluting Russian allies against our common enemy? They also mis-capitalized “Of”, which is bad form. Capitalizing “small” words in titles is complicated but wrong. Like blacksmiths, we no longer have Copy Editors who know that and can drop a typewriter on your head. The Internet (like BBee) use a macro to capitalize Titles which doesn’t understand any context.

“Support For Ukrainian Nazis Leaves Indelible Mark In US History – Envoy (TASS)

We’ve done lots of low things in a long, tangled history – most nations have – but I agree we’ve never been lower.

“F-16 fighter jets in June, but the program has not yet been launched, the Ukrainian foreign minister”

Slavs trusted the Anglos? Hahahahahahahaaha! Are they illiterate and never read history?

“Joe Biden is pushing for Ursula von der Leyen to be installed as the next Nato secretary general after Ben Wallace’s candidacy was blocked”

You have to follow this per Luongo. Like all Anglos, Wallace was going to back-door everyone (learned to ‘back-door’ at Eton in good English fashion), by 1) creating a complex treaty with Poland like WWI and WWII where if anything happened, Ukraine > Poland > All NATO > WWIII, automatically. 2) Was on a tour to get chaired by saying we needed a full-on WWIII and nuke Russia this month. Now, Biden REFUSED him, who was front runner. Why? Something about bricks of coke in the White House? Biden seems quite obviously PRO murder of everyone (but especially black people) going way back so it seems somebody else is wrangling to stop WWIII from our British handlers. For whom causing WWIII right this minute is the only way to keep their Bank in power. Von der Lyin’ is clearly the worst candidate on the planet, who will also open her yap and admit what these evil blokes want to do (to black people, but also to you). So, revealing choice. Knocking out Ben is a good sign the war is averted for now. However, that leaves Armstrong’s computer in mid 2024.

That rap must be correct: America must be descended from Ukraine Khazars and Kiev is our Capital. I see it in the papers every day. We worship them and must do anything for them.

“US War Industry Pulls Mainstream Media Strings on Ukraine (Sp.)

Reminds me of yesterday, Medvedev says “the War lobby”. I would say the War Lobby is more or less synonymous with “The Derp State”, our common enemy worldwide, which allows no voice, no democracy, no representation or change to happen, anywhere on the (central bank) planet, and allows no support of the people, in Flint, in Mississippi, but only more weapons, more (non-working) arms every day. Where is their end? Nuclear war, of course! They’ve been trying to cause a nuclear war since nukes were invented, first against the USSR in 1949, but certainly tried to get one off every day of the 50s and in 1962. They actually fired the ICBMs off Hawaii, but the sub sank.

Their meaning and purpose in life, their religion to their god, is world-wide mass death. They are religious zealots and have made the U.S. a theocracy of murder and death.

“the US media were seven times more likely to cite think tanks with ties to defense contractors “

“triggered by the killing of a teenager. career criminal.” Am I wrong here?

“• What Caused Wagner Mutiny And What Now For Russia And Its Opponents? (Ugolny)

Still listening, 30,000ft view is: Wagner existed to get around the law and train Donbas. Their contract ended, and although they fought admirably in Bakhmut, they are still but one group in a 1,000mi line. They seemed to want to finish the job there, and also get paid another billion, which is a lot of money in Russia. To cut them down, the DoD was beginning to limit their ammunition, not as a cruelty but because they were done, the contract was over, they ware going home, what did they need ammunition for? The ammunition not needed 1 July would be needed by the Russian Infantry. Why give it to Wagner to give it back tomorrow?

30,000 foot view is that they were needed to fight extra-legally in a (at that time) Ukrainian Donbas with the Donbas army, (it was not the Russian army: always, always misreported) but once all four are Russian oblasts, the Army regulars are in control. They let them run out their contract and get paid, but it’s always dangerous to have raw mercenaries be your army. Ask Machiavelli. And you should do something to address that at the earliest point, such as rolling them into the general army, and/or paying them a lot less bc we ain’t made of money.

NOT ONLY did they do all that, but flushed out a lot of Western operatives at the same time, THEN moved Wagner in to train Belarus. Detail: they are not in tiny Belarus to FIGHT Poland or Ukraine, unless that suddenly happens and have to – it’s too dangerous, esp for a force that mutinied only yesterday. However, they are clearly fabulous TRAINERS, with blood-experience, and have been constituted there in that manner, getting Belarus to become a premier fighting force like Crimea and Donbas have become. It’s extremely similar to them being there to “Fight Kiev” or whatever, but details matter, and it’s different. They are not structured, chain-of-command to be isolated, but integrated, dispersed. Note NATO freaked out more about this than the other, what they’re reporting publicly. …Because the news is always, ALWAYS a lie. If they told the truth ever they’d probably be made to commit hari-kari.

Mercs who signed on to trouble were shipped to Africa, where they can be extremely useful, very well paid, but not topple Moscow. So that’s like 5/5 wins for Putin, which is too many for an organic uprising, it’s planned, it’s a show, although obviously certain parts are real (CIA paying the army ranks and the deaths).

“China has cancelled a planned visit by the EU’s foreign policy chief “Jungle Joe” Borrell,”

Hilarious. Will they ever stop inviting themselves? Was it Von der Lyin’ who showed up, had to stamp her tourist passport in line with the filthy plebs, then take a puke-smelling taxi to the palace? She didn’t get the message, I guess.

EUROPE IS A NOBODY. NOBODY WANTS TO TALK TO YOU. Nobody trusts you. You’re worthless has beens and are running nothing. Get a clue.

“Once again, as with “anti-Russian” sanctions and cutting off its own cheap Russian energy supply, the EU has found a way to really stick it to itself and is on the verge of achieving precisely the opposite of its stated intentions.”

They’re becoming North Korea and are ring-fencing themselves. The U.S. is internal wrangle, but is creating its own USDX Iron Curtain of trade if we The People can’t stop them. We can’t. It will only be half-done, and we’ll be sunk, rebuilding for years. That’s okay. We deserve it and it’s good for us.

“The exemption request should also raise eyebrows about what these governments are already doing under the guise of national security”

“If we don’t look out, something bad might happen.” No. WE ALREADY KNOW. We just saw the “Rare side effects” of the “Safe and Effective” FISA court in the U.S. 100,000+ warrants, with statistical zero denied. Warrants on 100,000 ppl at once, all of D.C. for example? “Shut up and take my warrant! You had me at “wiretap everyone.” The 4th would demand no less! May the 4th be with you.

This is all PAST TENSE. Years, decades. They put it in 9-12 because they were ALREADY DOING IT and wanted to make it legal. Get up to speed because it’s important.

““It will shrink and desiccate into a fragile little nugget of residual malevolence that can be put down like a small, rabid animal.”

Yes, we can “Drown it in a bathtub”, it’s the Republican (Conservative) rallying cry for decades. This is also the Randian initiative, but she realized that’s impossible to happen organically (if they control the money power) and must be made to grow without restraint like a cancer so people can see who and what they are first, then have consent withdrawn. I think that’s a terrible idea, however nothing else has worked in practice and here we are. Randian nightmare. WHY DO YOU MAKE AYN RAND RIGHT??? It’s embarrassing and intolerable.

Oroboros
    Participant

The Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant

The general public in Duh’merica is so brainwashed it would believe the Moon was made of green cheese if the MSMediawhores told them.

Arf,arf, just like a circus seal clapping it’s flippers.

The Ukronazi High (as a kite) Kommand cannot bomb that much at the Zaporozhye nuke plant because the reactors have been turned off and the containment vessel is very strong. The cooling ponds might be up for grabs but the Empire of Lies and Nazilensky will simply release radiation from the Ukronazi side to make it look like it came from Zaporozhye nuke plant.

Do you get it?

As the Collective West is under near total media propaganda the public will just see a cloud of radiation drifting out of Ukronaziland and assume it is from the Zap plant.

Kind of like a fake ‘dirty bomb’ using the actual nuke plant as cover, not aimed at Russia but at Eurotardistan.

Watch for a weather pattern where the wind blows from east to west, back at Eurotardistan

The Empire of Lies is packed with nothing but cowards, not a single voice of sanity.

The Collective West is dumber than a sack of hammers

“No one in this world, so far as I know—and I have searched the record for years, and employed agents to help me—has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people.”

― H.L. Mencken

Dimitri
    Participant

This woman describes what we had been through the last couple of years on 2011

Red
    Participant

He does include references to peer reviewed papers. So is it settled?

zerosum
    Participant

Censorship/Control/Ban/regulate/turn off/neutralize the whistleblower/the social medias.
    Where are all the Truth Tellers and Peace makers?
    Where are all the Real Journalists?

1. Ret. Col. Douglas Macgregor: “Where are these Russian and Chinese armies mobilizing to invade us? Where are these vast air forces ready to attack us and bomb us? Where are these vast fleets assembling off our shore to invade us and destroy us? This is just nonsensical. It’s crazy.”

Blobocracy

2. Kunstler –
    “I think my old friends are insane, and they think the same about me.”

3. TAE – Depopulation Tool – the Zap plant
    ——

Rototillerman
    Participant

I was in Virginia yesterday, so I tried pulling up Yorkville with Apple Maps. There is either no such place, or he is referring to some sort of government facility that is not a town.

Oroboros
    Participant

Navigate to the area above the Black Sea on this

Pay attention to the wind direction in Eastern Europe’ a Dope

Today, it’s headed to Poland

https://www.ventusky.com/?p=49.92;20.67;6&l=wind-10m

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Dr D
    “triggered by the killing of a teenager. career criminal.” Am I wrong here?

Yes.
    A teen usually gets involved with such elements because of aspects of upbringing over which the teen had no control. A “career criminal” implies that one has chosen and practiced crime as a means of making a living for an extended period of time (~ 10 years +?) during adulthood.

Case in point: Malcolm X. As a teen, he was heavily involved in crime; in prison he reformed, and he afterwards he no longer committed crimes. (One may or may not agree with the positions he advocated after his reform — although, quite frankly, his positions continued to refine and change for the rest of his life through his assassination — however, he no longer committed crime after his incarceration.)

phoenixvoice
    Participant

“soldier saluting with his left hand.”
    The soldier is in silhouette.
    To know which hand is saluting, we have to know which direction the soldier is facing — which we cannot know from the silhouette.
    People see what they want to see.
    Pattern recognition, our minds giving meaning.

kultsommer
    Participant

To know which hand is saluting, we have to know which direction the soldier is facing — which we cannot know from the silhouette.

You beat me to it.

The image is a left hand salute. Easy to flip.. Any questions?

userzeroid
    Participant

@rototillerman yorkville is shown in openstreetmaps in Chesapeake bay, north east of poquoson, along the poquoson river.

The Neo Cons, by their own admission.

Good luck everybody. I don’t like goodbyes, especially glow in the dark ones

zerosum
    Participant

Professionals/experts should know better than to listen to them and push the red button.
    Today, tomorrow, Nobody will glow in the dark

zerosum
    Participant

Someone was scammed from seeing the truth

https://www.fontanka.ru/2023/07/05/72464159/
    Prigozhin returned a premium pistol from Defense Minister Shoigu
    5 july 2023, 10:13

The arsenal, found during a search in the house of Yevgeny Prigozhin, was returned to the owner. The ex-rebel was also given a Glock. And this is a matter of special pride. “Fontanka” knows what.

On July 4, at the beginning of the fifth, a BMW of the 7th series and an accompanying Land Cruiser with security drove up to the building of the FSB Directorate for St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region on Liteiny Prospekt. According to Fontanka, the motorcade parked near the house 25 on Shpalernaya Street. The back door of the BMW opened, Yevgeny Prigogine came out and, after walking just a few meters, he himself opened the state-owned massive door, to the right of which the sign “Reception” historically hangs.
    A few hours earlier, Prigozhin was officially invited to return to him the weapons found during the well-known searches on June 24 and seized in his country residence in the elite cottage village “Northern Versailles” (Lakhta-Olgino district, Primorsky district of St. Petersburg).

Fontanka reported that on Sunday, July 2, Prigozhin has already returned 10 billion rubles. The money was found in the “Gazelle” in the courtyard of the hotel “Trezzini Palace” and in a minivan in the underground parking lot of the hotel “River House” (both hotels on Vasilievsky Island). But Prigozhin’s driver received them by proxy.

According to Fontanka, on July 4, Prigozhin was returned two Saiga carbines, a rifled Austrian Steyr Mannlicher carbine, an ARka semi-automatic rifle and several other guns and pistols. After all, during the search, everything was taken away, even what was officially registered on it. The most high-profile item in this collection is the Glock pistol. It is nominal. Prigozhin was awarded by Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu. True, even before there was a misunderstanding between the most famous businessman in Russia and Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu about the conduct of the NWO.

The official procedure at Liteiny did not last long. Soon Yevgeny Prigozhin got out, and the persons accompanying him took out their rifles and put them in the car. The motorcade departed.

———-

WES
    Participant

Ukrainians seemed to have changed their offensive tactics lately. They are still sending plenty of cannon fodder forward but minus tanks, APC, and IFV armored vehicles. The Russians are complaining they are no longer collecting bounties anymore.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Typical conspira-addict hoax malarkey, meant to create panic, fear, hysteria & confusion within the “truther” community, which is either another Weapon Of Mass Distraction or some narcissistic troll’s idea of “entertainment”, which often is sadly is more celebrated/regurgitated than *HARD TRUTH* underlying the PROBLEM, or any attempts to support a *UNIFYING SOLUTION*):

It’s bad enough when some unhinged poster regurgitates such utter shite, but when the central creator(s) of a blog devolve into the aforementioned *shock* tactic(s) to grab eyeballs, or worse, it is analogous that said blog has lost any & all credibility, has past the point of it’s denouement stage 🙄

It’s been an interesting & revealing time on TAE, during this time of great ribulation(s), but alas I have better, more serious *things* to do then participate in the delirious & fragmentary meanderings of yet another spiritually distressed online “community” 😐

Vale et bona fortuna.

kultsommer
    Participant

Great to contemplate just about anything.

aspnaz
    Participant

Joe Biden is pushing for Ursula von der Leyen to be installed as the next Nato secretary general after Ben Wallace’s candidacy was blocked

Of course he does, Von Hitler has proven her loyalty to the USA and their Big Pharma companies, she has obeyed all of Biden’s neocon instructions while ensuring that Germany descends down the toilet. She has also provided them with more blackmail material by taking bribes from Pfizer. What better stooge could the USA ask for?

aspnaz
    Participant

Looks like zerohedge.com has blown a gasket. The only reason for going there, the comments, are being censored with only a few being displayed. Interestingly the comment counts in the pages remains as you would predict, but open the comments and you get a few low-ranking comments. The comments are so much more knowledgeable and interesting than the articles, this will not be good for ZH.

aspnaz
    Participant

The French authorities can shut down social networks if the situation in the country deteriorates, French President Emmanuel Macron said on Tuesday.

Macron is going to shut off social media in order to get those last few teenagers that are at home out on the streets. What else can they do without social media? RIOT like a real-time video game. Macron is now waiting for instructions from his owners, they are telling him “sit, sit” but he is too agitated to get a treat.

jb-hb
    Participant

I don’t think it is that crazy to repost stuff about the nuclear plant

Both US and European politicians have, for quite a while now – years as well as recently – been building up an “attack” by Russia on their own plant as a cause for NATO entering the conflict.

Perhaps the prediction OF the plant being struck by Ukraine as a tool for escalation could be, if spread around far enough, a deterrent? May as well put it out there to help.

jb-hb
    Participant

about Zerohedge comments – commenters have noticed the changes.

I saw a discussion in which it was asserted that there are two different addresses using two different servers. Some commenters claimed that they see either partial or all comments based on which they go to.

IIRC, it was zerohedge.com vs http://www.zerohedge.com

aspnaz
    Participant

China has cancelled a planned visit by the EU’s foreign policy chief Josep Borrell, a spokesperson for the bloc announced on Tuesday.

A trip into the jungle? Borrell is better off staying in the garden with his glass of champagne, watching the brown people fight Macron on the bonfire.

Celticbiker
    Participant

They blew the world trade towers, why would they give a fuck about dead Christian goyim in Ukraine? Palestine, Ohio, larger scale. You can buy stuff cheap after you poison everything and kill everybody.. Oy veh, what a deal.

aspnaz
    Participant

@jb-hb Thanks for the ZH link, it works for me.

aspnaz- hit the comments number on the bottom right of the story panel instead of the headline. Hit “show comments” at the bottom of the page. To the right is a “viewing options” click.
    Top story for me right now is the WH coke story with 1.4k comments. Mine always first offers “most popular”.
    My problem with ZH lately is that “this page is using too much memory” and it reloads or stalls. Turning of Javascript denies me links access and nested comments.
    BTW, I’m fairly convinced that many of the commenter have “turned pro” and write the comedic banter that is so funny. I’m ok with that. The internet exists to entertain. Informing is a side benefit.
    Which I find here. (Oroboros provides some wonderfully humorous stuff.)
    On a side note- I have realized I prefer the political faction that has the best sense of humor.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

For the record, Australia doesn’t have Voter ID. Yet.

aspnaz
    Participant

@my parents said know Thanks for the tips. I heavily limit the java script on ZH, mainly because it causes my computer to work too hard and it gets hot. My rules are that I am willing to see advertising as long as it is not annoying. As soon as it becomes annoying, I kill the java script: I do not like my computer being abused, running endless java script because the site I visit thinks that they have permission to do what they like on my machine. For example, anything that uses my machine to play videos gets the chop: too annoying. ZH works very quietly for me when limited. I see a few ads, which is fine, but they are not in your face. ZH comments feed the Google internet data collection machine, sort of like using gmail “for free”, they also apply Google political censorship in return for cash.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ VP

I suspect you need some bliss to improve your attitude

All we can do is our best

Sweet Kenny
    Participant

Like Veracious Poet, I don’t give much credence to the 4Chan post warning but unlike Veracious Poet I’m not a miserable prick who has to demean TAE for posting it. Get over yourself, at the very least it’s interestingly to see what is said out there even if you don’t agree with it. Veracious Poet must be a childless middle aged spinster, angry at life.

aspnaz
    Participant

VP said

It’s bad enough when some unhinged poster regurgitates such utter shite

Writes VP having just regurgitated the object of his contempt: you unhinged, regurgitating poster.

aspnaz
    Participant

Michael Reid said

@ VP

I suspect you need some bliss to improve your attitude

All we can do is our best

Consider VP as the TAE pet, he will annoy until he gets what he wants: VP’s ego needs some petting. Do not encourage him or he will lie on his back and want his tummy rubbed, then he will be wanting a shower with Biden … just don’t encourage him.

chooch
    Participant

It is rumored that General Surovikin is still missing, and has now missed his wife’s birthday. Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu is reportedly personally overseeing the investigation into Surovikin.

Prigozhin’s house raided.

In the raid of Yevgeny Prigozhin’s house, a closet full of wigs and disguises was found. Russian authorities also found pictures from the Wagner boss personal album, which shows him in various disguises. He can be seen with fake beard & hair in countries like Libya and Syria.
    by u/theRealNihilist911 in N_N_N

aspnaz
    Participant

chooch said

It is rumored that General Surovikin is still missing, and has now missed his wife’s birthday.

Sorry chooch, you have no credibility left.

citizenx
    Participant

It’s been an interesting & revealing time on TAE, during this time of great ribulation(s), but alas I have better, more serious *things* to do then participate in the delirious & fragmentary meanderings of yet another spiritually distressed online “community”

Good God Great Ribulation(s)?
    Is that your GooRoo Tolles new dildo ? Anyway- are you leaving for the 20th final time that you said you were leaving 25 times ago? Just stfu and go away rather than being such a f’n drama Queen.

Distressed online ‘community’? Hahahahhaa – project much ya tolle ego meme tard?

Chhoo Chhhooo !
    Where’s your boyfriend Pinkdick or Redneck? Or whatever the f her name was/ is?

Have you ever thought about commenting on King Biden or King Zelensky? Got your tongue too deep up both of then huh? You’re a pathetic little bitch as always. What color wig do you wear?

Dr. D
    Participant

“4Chan / Zaporozhia.”

Disagree. The only reason Ukraine didn’t do it was world-wide publicity about how dumb it was. (Russia nukes themselves: News at 11” We don’t’ know who this was, and why not DOES work inside government/Army and DOES hear all this, and DID get time to prepare for the war as they say. That only means it was planned as an option. Then he DOES tell us. And also embellishes the story to make it salacious enough people pay attention to it and/or (as Americans) has already embellished it in his own mind, for himself, because they all have a habit of being careless with truth.

Should TAE not have posted it? The post, the rumor EXISTED. This is something news editors deal with all the time. (Or used to. Like the NYT they now have “all op-ed, all the time” and print nothing BUT rumor) The rumor of Watergate WAS Watergate. Yet we can’t print EVERY rumor, and of course most rumors are wrong. Did he SAY this was going to happen as point of fact? No, he said – implied by forwarding – that there is loose chatter on the Internets. Downside? 1/10th of one second of your time reading it. Upside? We prevented a massive escalation and worldwide nuclear exchange.

Um, no? I’ll take it? I think I can speak for most others that they don’t mind the alarm preventing a worldwide nuclear exchange too.

VP, this is EXACTLY what happened with the US Patriot Act. I and others raised the ALARM, but everyone said, “How dare you?” “That’s ridiculous and alarmist” and “I don’t want to know.” And so because no widespread spotlight, it was passed.

And I agree, you seem to be picking up old habits — which is no surprise — and now making spirit/enlightenment the same ego contest and superiority as your young life, chasing success used to be. So be careful. It’s an idol as much as any other, and more deceptive and perhaps harder to put down.

Dr. D
    Participant

And the rest of you are often worse. What’s the point of adding vitriol to your mild disagreements?

Yeah, somebody misbehaved/was wrong/disagrees with you. Make your point, no need to go personal and stuff. What help is all that in finding the truth or getting them to find it? I presume we’re mostly guys, have a high tolerance, and find it fun, but to me it adds nothing and is a distraction.

Personal Theory: there is more overall energy everywhere and it’s overcharging people past their factory specs. It doesn’t make you different, but if you redline the engine, all the crack and flaws suddenly become apparent. And reading the news all day is of course no method to enhance internal calm and balance. Don’t worry, I see it in myself too, but that’s part of the point: I see it. In myself. Even knowing, I take the bait and overexpress beyond the man I want to be.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.