Debt Rattle July 7 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 7 2020

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Unknown No Dog Biscuits Today 1939   • China’s Yuan Policy Has Made Hong Kong Redundant (Nikkei) • China Shares Rally, Asian Stocks Take A Breath
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 7 2020]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Unknown No Dog Biscuits Today 1939

I remember that picture; still great…(I’m sure the dog knows)

…and Turbo Duckling; well, what can I say?
    🙂

Dr. D
    Participant

Because another day media opened their mouths – run by the CDC who opened THEIR mouths – another lie.

“In a Commissioners Court hearing for Collin County on May 18th, it was revealed that while previously the determination of a Covid “case” was a confirmed test result, the definition was suddenly changed to count “probable” cases as “cases.” At the same time, the threshold for determining “probable” was lowered to a ridiculous level.
    As Judge Hill said at that May 18th meeting, “If you have a subjective fever and you have a headache and you live in Collin County, you now meet the qualifications to be a probable COVID patient.”

I believe they also register anyone in your household as CV if anyone tests CV. So one test = ~4 cases.
    Sudden spike! In non-mask states! We’re all gonna dieeeee! Except not. They’re L Y I N G. If you hadn’t noticed from the last 6 months, 180 non-stop days of lying, every day, every presser. However, all good lies must end (although not soon) so they can’t have it both ways: if they lie about the cases, the death rate falls below “Pandemic”, and we have 100% herd immunity. If they don’t lie, then the CV looks like a joke. …And they’re onto and investigating the murdering of, ya know, 50,000 people in nursing homes by actively flouting all known medical safety.

…Thus Houston comes out and says no ICU crisis (yet). Media responds “ICUs running at 95%” or whatever. Uh, yeah, we don’t keep ICUs at 10% occupancy, duh. They are built and sized to be largely full with some slack. So what’s a slow ICU day? 80%? Because if they have the bed, they’ll err to caution and not move them. If the ICU is under pressure, they slide the scale and get the strongest person into a normal bed if they can.

Lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies.

Remember, George Floyd is a Covid death and 10,000 unmasked BLM protesters actually PREVENTED Covid. Honust Injun’. I read it in the news, and worse, the Lancet.

Moving on, St. Fauci – who’s been wrong and dizzily double-crossing his own statements for months – says the Covid vaccine won’t work. You know, the one we have to have to ever open again in the history of the human race? Yeah, might work only for a month or two, can’t tell. But! We must, must make it and take it anyway, at billion dollar cost profit to his and his wife’s pals at Gilead. Yay! Science says we must take medicine that doesn’t work! We must have eternal contact tracing of anyone you ever talked to, with the rights to remove your family for your home at will. Human rights say that must be forced on you at gunpoint! All vaccines are totally indemnified against any possible harm in the most appalling unconstitutional, monopolistic way. We could kill every 8-year-old in the nation and have no consequences. Drinks all ‘round. Doing God’s work here.

How do you know this is all real? Would I lie about the new “Bunny ebola” just to make billions in cash and win elections by keeping the people in mindless, unthinking fear? C’mon.

“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed and hence clamorous to be led to safety by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary.” ― H.L. Mencken

RussiaRussiaRussia. Murder hornets. WMD and ties to Al-Qaeda. Yellowcake. Domino Theory! Remember the Maine! The Wethersfield Indian Massacre! 9 killed!

Okay let me say it again in that context: Bunny ebola. The country with 5% of the world’s population has 30% of the world’s virus. China has none. Would I lie to you?

Floyd is a CV death. A guy shot on the highway is a CV death. A baby smothered by her mother was a CV death. “A city councilman in San Diego went through the numbers and in San Diego of 200 reported corona deaths, he could only verify six.” Coffins exhumed in Brazil were as empty as the Covid hospital they didn’t finish and never opened while taking thousands for patients and deaths. What does it take?

People love lies so much, it can’t end. “Lies: why can’t I quit you??”

Here’s your recovery tool: calc.exe

Here’s your first application of Calc: Tesla is now bigger than Toyota and Volkswagen, and larger than Intel, Verizon, AT&T, Walt Disney, Bank of America, and Exxon. They make 30k cars which explode on contact and kill their owners.

US Supreme Court Curbs ‘Faithless Electors’ in Presidential Voting (R.)”

The college and this ruling are two different things. I believe the ruling is unconstitutional, like most things out of the court. They were supposed to essentially go to a Constitutional Congress and hammer out the President, as had been done up ‘til then, since they expected 13 Presidents to be promoted, one by each state. The States have rights as sovereign nations in a Union, so they had discretion. However, the Electoral college is the only possible solution both then and now, to a nation where Virginia might have 1/5 or 20% of the nation and Delaware and Rhode Island have 1%. Or today, where CA has 30 million votes and Wyoming has 300 thousand. 40 states would have to secede immediately or never have representation again. Of course this is much-planned and much-desired but I think we’ll avoid it yet.

I don’t mind the ruling since their setup creates such broad path for bribery, extortion, and general mischief, but expedience is still different from the law.

zerosum
    Participant

Counting

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/us-population/
    United States Population 331,000,000
    Trump – 99% of people will not be severely infected ( therefore 1% infected – 3,310,000)
    Cumo – 99.9% will not die ( therefore .1% will die – 331,000 )

Today ( https://covid19.who.int/ )
    WHO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard
    Data last updated: 2020/7/7, 10:50am CEST
    USA infected – 2,877,238 , death – 129,643
    Do you see the projection vs today’s numbers?
    Expert counting and expert knowledge.
    There is a long , bad road ahead. Deaths will increase by 3 times today’s numbers.
    Don’t worry, Stock markets are going up.

So far ….. demonstrations, BLM), have not been a reported as an increased cause of infections/deaths ( hot spot)
    Maybe numbers will increase from going to the beach due to exposing more skin.
    🙂

Dr. D
    Participant

Movin’ right along, cases spike!!!

Fla
    https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/styles/inline_image_desktop/public/inline-images/cases%20vs%20deaths%202.jpg?itok=qYoCQ7_3

Leading to…nothing. No deaths. Just the constant, misreported baseline flu of +70 in nursing homes.

Glennda
    Participant

The article says: “It is the height of California’s dangerous forest fire season. But despite blazes currently raging, the state’s fire department is dangerously understaffed.” Actually the “height” is in Sept and Oct when undergrowth are super dry tinder.

Yes, a seriously messed up system here in CA – the war on drugs put a huge number of people behind bars who get paid pennies working in Privately owned and run prisons. The real crime – is the war on drugs, which btw targets POC. Wonder why BLM matters, because they are the ones who end up fighting our fires for pennies.

And PG&E which caused the fires due to their neglected maintenance of wires and trees etc etc etc has now somehow escaped bankruptcy when it should have been taken over by local governments and be run by elected managers.

I could go on and on, but the prison one always sets me off. And the 2nd and 3rd waves of the virus will be coming during the real fire season. These fires are not just in the mountains where people build in the forests, but can and do happen in cities. Oakland had a fire take off about 15 years ago. I ended up with a couple staying with us till they got a place again. We are seriously screwed this fall unless we are very very lucky.

The World vs The Virus may pan out to be World War 3. It starts with neighbor against neighbor, etc. Anyone may harbor the Virus/Enemy, so no one is a civilian. But it is really the elites vs the masses. Rights are removed. Authoritarians rule with propaganda, lies, diktat, shaming, bullying, confusion, surveillance. It is a war against human nature. The perpetrators of this war hope it won’t end until human nature dies and is replaced by algorithms.
    The controllers of those algorithms would prefer to be machines. They have made it clear that humans are an infestation on the earth.
    It is a sweet irony that viruses will infect the machines that will spew out the algorithms.

The most glaring thing about MSM coverage of “Covid” is the reluctance to show any hope. So I urge anyone to visit Off Guardian today to read JB Handley’s article on herd immunity. Lose any fear you might have and put your energies into fighting the real enemy: the coming surveillance state and mass murder They are planning for your future.

zerosum
    Participant

my parents said know

I interpret your call to arms, ” the elites vs the masses.”, for the front line fighters/servants, to keep their spittle, and droplets loaded and ready for a surprise unexpected delivery of a load of covrid 19 against a passing opponent.

John Day
    Participant

http://www.johndayblog.com/2020/07/collaterally-damaged-tony-fauci-has.html
    Tony Fauci has been the go to guy for half a trillion dollars of medical research money for 36 years.
    That’s long term deal making power. He’s “The Decider”.
    There is an ongoing battle to suppress Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), a cheap and effective drug for the treatment of Covid-19. The campaign against HCQ is carried out through slanderous political statements, media smears, not to mention an authoritative peer reviewed “evaluation” published on May 22nd by The Lancet, which was based on fake figures and test trials​…
    ​In 1999 Gilead Sciences Inc, developed Tamiflu (used as a treatment of seasonal influenza and bird flu). At the time, Gilead Sciences Inc was headed by Donald Rumsfeld (1997-2001), who later joined the George W. Bush administration as Secretary of Defense (2001-2006). Rumsfeld was responsible for coordinating the illegal and criminal wars on Afghanistan (2001) and Iraq (2003).
    ​ ​Rumsfeld maintained his links to Gilead Sciences Inc throughout his tenure as Secretary of Defense (2001-2006). According to CNN Money (2005): “The prospect of a bird flu outbreak … was very good news for Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld [who still owned Gilead stocks] and other politically connected investors in Gilead Sciences”.
    ​ ​Anthony Fauci has been in charge of the NIAID since 1984, using his position as “a go between” the US government and Big Pharma. During Rumsfeld’s tenure as Secretary of Defense, the budget allocated to bio-terrorism increased substantially, involving contracts with Big Pharma including Gilead Sciences Inc. Anthony Fauci considered that the money allocated to bio-terrorism in early 2002 would:
    “accelerate our understanding of the biology and pathogenesis of microbes that can be used in attacks, and the biology of the microbes’ hosts — human beings and their immune systems. One result should be more effective vaccines with less toxicity.” (WPo report)
    ​ ​In 2008, Dr. Anthony Fauci was granted the Presidential Medal of Freedom by president George W. Bush “for his determined and aggressive efforts to help others live longer and healthier lives.”

LancetGate: “Scientific Corona Lies” and Big Pharma Corruption. Hydroxychloroquine versus Gilead’s Remdesivir

“A secretly recorded meeting between the editors-in-chief of The Lancet and the New England Journal of Medicine reveal both men bemoaning the ‘criminal’ influence big pharma has on scientific research…
    The email continued with a quote from that recording: ‘Now we are not going to be able to … publish any more clinical research data because the pharmaceutical companies are so financially powerful today, and are able to use such methodologies, as to have us accept papers which are apparently methodologically perfect, but which, in reality, manage to conclude what they want them to conclude,’ said The Lancet’s editor-in-chief, Richard Horton.”
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/493732-big-pharma-pandemic-covid/

zerosum
    Come, come. I would never approve of spitting on anyone, ever, for any reason- even if I thought Covid was deadly. My line of “attack” is to stock up on some food in case I have to “shelter in place” for a real reason: monsters outside my house threatening me with a syringe filled with anything. Or forcing me to buy a cell phone.
    Please do peruse Handley’s article if you haven’t yet. I’m thinking of sending it along to my governor. As they go, he’s been pretty good during this mess. I have been thinking lately about moving to a small town. State politics has overtaken “water feature” (swamp) in my search.

Arttua
    Participant

Dr D, is the lack of deaths in Florida due to their use of HCQ+? I have read there is widespread use in Florida, but I’m not sure.

zerosum
    Participant

“almost certainly lead to more death of the older and vulnerable.”
    University don’t want, can’t do, can’t afford, to do online education.
    Money speaks louder than health
    I thought that a university educated professor would be smarter than a politician.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/07/07/coronavirus-donald-trump-urges-governors-reopen-schools-fall/5390294002/

‘It’s time to do it’: Trump vows to put ‘a lot of pressure’ on governors to reopen schools this fall
    Michael Collins David Jackson USA TODAY

Education groups are lobbying for $200 billion in federal funding to help schools reopen. A coronavirus recovery package that Trump signed into law in March included about $13 billion for K-12 schools. Another relief package passed in May by the House includes $58 billion for schools, but the Senate has yet to take up the bill.

Dean Hart, a New York City-based expert in microbiology and the transmission of viruses and diseases, said children could all too easily become “silent spreaders” of COVID-19, and that would “almost certainly lead to more death of the older and vulnerable.”

Huskynut
    Participant

Fascinating preprint of a detailed study on the trajectory of Covid deaths across many states/countries by Prof Michael Levitt et al here

They conclude (counterintuitively) that the trajectory of Covid cases does not fit an exponential curve, but is in fact slowly decreasing day-on-day from Day 1. They offer a couple of speculative mechanisms why this may occur, but the paper confines itself mostly to demonstrating a simple function that fits data sets across many countries, and which could usefully be used to predict the trajectory/plateau.

My comments on it:
    1. My stats is good enough to understand their reasoning and conclusions, but not strong enough to critique their methodology. I’d like to hear what the real data geeks here make of it
    2. The model has the elegance of simplicity, which provides no place to hide behind excessive complexity or a vast number of input variables, as some of the other models are want to do.
    3. If the model holds on even modest scrutiny, it is time to discuss the adoption of “champion/challenger” as a method of arbitrating between the merits of competing scientific models. The credibility initially given to the Imperial College model – despite it’s historically wild inaccuracy – was conspicuously weird. One of the only ways of preventing such ghastly models infecting discourse is to establish a base model that tracks observed reality as confirmed “Champion”, and have the Fergusson’s et al tear down and rebuild their models until they can show some historically predictive accuracy.

Of course Levitt has had the advantage of time and the accumulation of data which was not present at the outset, so it’s unfair to criticise IC etc models which didn’t have such data off the back of it.
    I think it’s worth setting aside in the short term the policy etc implications if such a simple model proved to be widely-applicable, and establish whether the model is scientifically fit for purpose.

zerosum
    Participant

Second wave? Not even close.

Second wave? Not even close.
    JB Handley
    THE HERD IMMUNITY THRESHOLD (“HIT”) FOR COVID-19 IS BETWEEN 10-20%
    However,
    United States Population 331,000,000
    Trump – 99% of people will not be severely infected ( therefore 1% infected – 3,310,000)
    Cumo – 99.9% will not die ( therefore .1% will die – 331,000 )

Lets wait and see what happens

V. Arnold
    Participant

This from ZH:

I always love your articles and I generally agree with them. As for the Redskins name, I would suggest they change the name to the “Foreskins” to better represent their community, paying tribute to the dick heads in Washington DC.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/madness-political-correctness

Deliciously written article…

zerosum
    Thank you again for producing the link.

Dr. D
    Participant

I don’t know, and data is hard to come by. One thing I’m sure is happening is people don’t die but have long-term injuries. Those are people we truly want to capture in the data – they are not “recovered” – but all reporting is such garbage it’s just useless.

My guess is like most diseases it already hit the susceptible first, and whoever would die, mostly has. Now it’s in the population, but most are immune – some apparently unable to “get it” in any way at all. We saw this on the Diamond Princess evil mad scientist hamster experiment. So as it finishes going everywhere, while all measures that destroy all life and liberty were so, so predictably useless, you still have a vanishing minority that are hospitalized, even the young. But a 0.0001% of a very large number is still a lot of people, enough to harm the hospitals (x21M = 2,100 in FL). However, that’s nowhere near the harm the voluntary shutdown has caused. Hospitals may be financially weak for years and more people will die from belt-tightening – but over 5+ years – than we save in CV. 48 went bankrupt already and we have even started. Those will be the most rural, underserved areas, destroying the poor and helping the rich, who buy their health and similarly their private security when ending the police for all. And THAT’S nothing compared to the damage of unemployment and poverty which will doubtless be 10x the CV deaths, but untrackable. #Winning!

So, mixed bag. HCQ? Don’t know. Other posters say when it’s unpopular, doctors are shutting up and giving it anyway, like Dr. Day. The “Emergency Dose” article last week was actually the OPPOSITE of reported. They made it sound HCQ permission was reversed and was now restricted, re-un-approved by the FDA. In fact, my understanding is they put it on a restricted list in order not to run out. Once they proved they were in safe supply, they took it off the list. That means free reign: prescribe all you want, for whatever, as your doctor sees fit. But that wouldn’t fit the OMB narrative, would lose billions for Gilead insiders like Fauci, and 50% more people wouldn’t be pointlessly murdered, including your grandma. So you see how we couldn’t possibly let that happen. In a worldwide death cult, all deaths = all profits, all power.

I don’t know why we would want to re-open schools. So they can mis-learn history and practice being drug dealers while being abused by students and teachers alike? What good would that do? At least if they stay home we save wasting their and our time, plus a ton of money. Remember: Baltimore’s competent graduation rate is near 0%, as are scores of other blue school districts. This is not bad enough yet to enact reform. Yet they’re spending $50k/student. Infinite cost, zero results. Must. Keep. Going. Must get to $1M/student with 100% of students both illiterate AND shot, killed, and OD’d on school property.

But in any case it shows they don’t care even a leeetle bit about students, but about the old, their parents. They sacrifice nothing, look for themselves, and throw all children under the bus every day. If they didn’t, the world wouldn’t look like it does. Sorry. I’m not a kid myself anymore, but I’ve never seen such dedication to selfish interest and universal support to end all innocence and destroy every woman’s child by every means we can think of. How it’s invisible and not just tolerated, not approved, but actively lauded from every hilltop is beyond me. Just the first consequence of being #AntiLife, I guess. After all, that’s what a Death Cult is.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.