Debt Rattle June 17 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 17 2023

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

​ The US war on Syria, through proxy mercenaries, as well as illegal US military occupation​, is why the UN is feeding 5.5 million Syrian refugees.
    Syria: UN will cut food aid for 2.5 million amid ‘unprecedented funding crisis’
    https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/syria-un-food-aid-refugees-amid-unprecedented-funding-crisis

​ ​Fast food suppliers contribute to increases in BMI and decreases in IQ​ Thanks​ ​Christine.​ The food-tastes of a lifetime are formed by 16 months of age.​
    ​ ​Around the world, obesity during childhood and adolescence is on the rise. Its causes are complex and multifaceted but environmental factors are often named as a major culprit, with the increased supply of fast food garnering particular press and policy attention in recent decades. Using Norwegian registry data, this column documents that the increased supply of fast food restaurants could be responsible for as much as 35% of the increase in BMI and 27% of the decline in cognitive ability observed across cohorts born during the 1980s. Policies reducing the obesogenic environment could thus be an effective way to reverse the trends observed in recent decades…
    ​..​We do note, however, that cognitive ability is only affected by early life exposure at ages 0-12. In this case, we further find that the effect is halved in families where the father has at least an academic high school degree.

Fast Food Suppliers Contribute to Increases in BMI and Decreases in IQ

​ Jessica Rose Ph.D. ​ In case you thought getting more shots was a good idea… It’s really not. Show your folks.
    A new preprint is out entitled: “Risk of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) among Those Up-to-Date and Not Up-to-Date on COVID-19 Vaccination”1 and it concludes from a multivariate analysis of 48,344 individuals (Employees of Cleveland Clinic) that ‘those not “up-to-date” on COVID-19 vaccination had a lower risk of COVID-19 than those “up-to-date”’.
    https://jessicar.substack.com/p/in-case-you-thought-getting-more
    unvaccinated better

John Day
    Participant

unvaccinated better

John Day
    Participant

Oh well, it won’t show up.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

There are no atheists in a 100′ drain pipe:

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/lucky-to-be-alive-florida-deputy-sucked-into-drainage-pipe-while-saving-citizen/

Sometimes we all need a “wake-the-h3ll-up!” call….

All blessings & peace upon the innocent,

Gary

Celticbiker
    Participant

I understand Raul, why I get shitcanned here. I touch the 3rd rail, which is verboten. Unfortunatelyl you over educated motherfuckers do not understand the answers lie on the 3rd rail. That is why so many polite and upstanding citizens got jabbed, twice. You have to see the forest, not the tree and be honest about the ugly situation we find ourselves in. Best of luck to all of you…talk yourselves to death. Never, ever mention your master, never touch the 3rd rail, good luck with that.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ Celticbiker

I don’t know what a third rail is.

I also don’t know what you are trying to articulate.

Put it in simple words for dumb Newfies like me and Jessica Rose

aspnaz
    Participant

Mr “Screw Your Freedom” Schwarzenegger thinks that he could unite the country if he were a POTUS candidate. The man has been spending too much time talking with his miniature donkeys.

https://www.rt.com/pop-culture/578192-schwarzenegger-2024-presidential-election-us/.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Scott Ritter truly lets ‘er rip on what he REALLY thinks about the Ukraine War, NATO, cowardly criminal agencies & politicians and more. I mean, if you haven’t already seen this very recent video then do so now, because it’s one of those truly rare explosions of spontaneous honesty that you really don’t want to miss. Here’s the link: https://youtu.be/2aIzTQ8zP_I

I want. I desire. I am human.
    I am perfect enough in this state.
    My mettle is shown when I’m thwarted.
    And frustration does not turn to hate.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

@Celticbiker

The (((3rd rail))) wasn’t the Christian Scientists or Episcopalians in Ellsberg’s life.
    However the (((3rd rail))) certainly had something to do with Daniel’s $20 million net worth at the end of life.
    I wish we could ask John Kennedy, Jack Murtha and Assange how they thought the (((3rd rail)) diminished their life prospects more than any other force in their lives.

I’m pretty sure Celticbiker is referring to this:
    We’re all caged birds in Canary Mission’s coal mine now, where criticism of the ((3rd rail)) ie. Israel and Jews, IS directly conflated by, again, Canary Mission, with hatred of the USA.

Individually and collectively adopting the identity of this entire country is some industrial scale megalomania especially in the setting of marginalizing my people, you know, White Deplorables.

zerosum
    Participant

Opposite of third rail is
    ….do anything/everything to get votes/advantage/love/money
    ———-
    Today, I talked to someone who proudly stated that he was up to date with his shots …. six

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@MichaelReid

About the reference that @CelticBiker made to a socially forbidden “third rail” . Man, oh man, am I ready for that particular Overton Window to be kicked open. We owe the Biker guy a debt of gratitude.

By the term “third rail” he meant, as we all well know, Jews. Or at least those people who CelticBiker and many others THINKS are Jews . . . which they are not. Those “people” (horrible scum) who Biker rightfully despises (who he THINKS are Jews) are not in fact Jews at all, not by any stretch. In fact, they’re not even Semites. They are Ashkenazim. The word literally means “of or from Germania” [North Eastern Europe & Ukraine], and the geographic area it refers to is not the land of Judea or anywhere near it.

The Ashkenazim are from the shores of the Black Sea northward. They’re not Semites (descended from the Biblical patriarch Shem). They’re Khazar, hailing from the region previously known to the whole world as the powerful Khazarian Empire. Khazarian Royal blood flows through the veins of ALL of the Royal Houses of Europe right up to this modern day. They CALL themselves Jews, and they gleefully pretend to subscribe to the tenets of Judaism, but they they are only mocking. Mocking and hiding!

The Khazars have killed more Jews than any other enemy of the Judean people, ever. They think the Jews are suckers and stooges, frankly, and invest immeasurably vast sums of time and money to keep it that way. These TRULY anti-Semitic Khazars (Khazars . . . not Semites) are the vilest of all vile scum and have no belief whatsoever in the Judaic God or even basic human decency. The exact opposite, actually. Khazarians and everybody they allow to get very close to them, worship evil. They worshiped and practiced evil back when they were a landed Empire, and they worship and practice evil to this very day. They are “Satanists” (lots of names for that), literally and sincerely.

They think of their publicly professed Jewishness in exactly the same way that a mafia guy thinks about an alias or long con. They hide behind the alias of being Jewish (which they’re not!) , because “the Jew” (all of the Jews who are NOT Khazarian Mafia) will be their fall guys (the ones they’ve set up to be punished when the game comes to it’s inevitable end). At the first sign of serious trouble they will throw those fall guys straight under the bus. The Ashkenazi Khazarians actually WANT people to hate Jews (because they want to frame Jews for the crimes that the Khazarians committed, and to then suffer the vengeance therefrom.)

If that sounds like thuggish gangster kind of thinking then you’re getting the idea. And those of criminal inclination are willingly drawn to them, and used mercilously. When the need arises (and it soon will) then those willing minions will be sacrificed right along with the hapless Jewsish innocents.

But none of that’s going to come out into the light of day if we can’t touch that third rail. And a lot of perfectly innocent REAL Jews (and many millions of other people, too) are going to pay a horrible price for crimes they did not commit.

We’re up against bad dudes, folks. Maybe THE bad dude, or close enough to it that the difference won’t matter. In either case, the leadership of the gang we are up against subscribe wholeheartedly to a set of values that includes our death or enslavement, along with the silent acceptance of behaviors that are utterly unacceptable. Call it Satan or call it Christmas cookies, I don’t give a damn WHAT you want to call it. What I want is for you to SEE it, and for that to happen there’s this little three letter noun that y’all need to be willing to talk about.

aspnaz
    Participant

Celticbiker said

I understand Raul, why I get shitcanned here. I touch the 3rd rail, which is verboten.

Celtic, you have support here, but RIM has made it clear to us that he does not want people here being realistic about the Jews. That is fine, it is his site, he puts all the work in, we all appreciate his work, we all respect his work – otherwise we would not be here – so, although I agree with everything you say, and I think that the defenders of the Jews – people like Dr D who says Soros is not a jew, Zelensky is not a jew etc – are full of shit, you have to allow the Jews to be beyond criticism here. If Zelensky is not a Jew, then why didn’t the Jewish state, Israel, come out and disown him? Although you may feel that this is alternative journalism, there are some rules that weak hearts cannot break – bending the knee to the Jews. RIM is not prepared to be seen as anti-Jewish, so we need to respect that. It is a shame, because it means that most of us shut up and do not say what we see to be the truth – and the truth is what you see.

aspnaz
    Participant

zerosum said

Today, I talked to someone who proudly stated that he was up to date with his shots …. six

He’s still alive? He must feel so safe.

aspnaz
    Participant

John Day said

Blood Of Patriots

Jesus, will American never learn? Sure, pretend JFK is the patriot. We know the nation considers the patriots – only called patriots because they work for Nuland et al – are the veterans begging for food on the streets. How ironic. How stupid do you have to be? You murder for the government and they leave you on the street … they say police are stupid, where does that leave veterans?

aspnaz
    Participant

DBS said

By the term “third rail” he meant, as we all well know, Jews. Or at least those people who CelticBiker and many others THINKS are Jews . . . which they are not. Those “people” (horrible scum) who Biker rightfully despises (who he THINKS are Jews) are not in fact Jews at all, not by any stretch.

Israel decides who are Jews, not us. We are referring to the people who are associated with Isral, the people who Israel decides are Jews. Yes, the word Jew can refer to many different things, but emphasising the inpreciseness of the word is a bullshit argument. The people demanding anti-semitism laws etc are the modern Jews, the ones associated with Israel, the ones supported by Israel. I know it would be nice to have a definition, but there are all sorts of Jews in Israel, from extremists to moderates: they all approve of killing Palestinians and white people. I wish we could redefine the word Jew, but we cannot.

zerosum
    Participant

According to the Wikipedia, the Khazars were a semi-nomadic Turkic people that in the late 6th-century CE established a major commercial empire covering the southeastern section of modern European Russia, southern Ukraine, Crimea, and Kazakhstan. They formed an empire called Khazaria in Russia from the 6th to 10th century CE. Khazaria was an international trading center.

zerosum
    Participant

“He’s still alive? He must feel so safe.”

Yes. He is a lucky 83 and still has a living wife with 6 jabs.

Alexander Carpenter
    Participant

https://www.unz.com/article/an-appeal-to-readers-stop-the-obsession-with-jews/

Perhaps the euphemism we should use is “red herring.”

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.