Debt Rattle June 20 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 20 2020

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

” From one set of fangs eating another set of fangs has evolved felicity, motherly love, paternal loyalty, friendship, period, and this weird need to understand that somehow got turned on in humans ”

I have no idea why the word period is in there.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

I don’t think the holy books are to blame for patrimony. Larger body size, upper body strength, and aggressive tendencies are what have driven patrimony. In smaller groups, it’s no big deal. Accountability happens in small groups, period. There’s no hiding. But in the large groups that civilization conjures, the male tendency to form groups that kill members of the opposing group, warfare, aka male coalitional violence, puts men in de facto charge.

Women can manipulate men in various ways, but in any group, the only way to stop male dominance is to take a club to the fucker’s head when he doesn’t expect it. That is the language most males speak.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

I don’t think the holy books are to blame for patrimony. Larger body size, upper body strength, and aggressive tendencies are what have driven patrimony. In smaller groups, it’s no big deal. Accountability happens in small groups, period. There’s no hiding. But in the large groups that civilization conjures, the male tendency to form groups that kill members of the opposing group, warfare, aka male coalitional violence, puts men in de facto charge.

Women can manipulate men in various ways, but in any group, the only way to stop male dominance is to take a club to the fucker’s head when he doesn’t expect it. That is the language most males speak.

I like to remind people that Eve tends to get the blame but Adam was so dumb he’d do anything to keep on getting laid, including do what his woman said rather than what God told him. But somehow women were considered the weaker-minded of the sexes. YOu can’t argue with ignorance except with a baseball bat.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.