Debt Rattle June 20 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 20 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Femme au Béret et à la Robe Quadrillée (Marie-Thérèse Walter) 1937   • Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infectio
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 20 2021]

Germ
    Participant

Yesterday somebody asked about information re. the spike protein.

Spike protein is very dangerous, it’s cytotoxic

Germ
    Participant

If that’s not sufficient:

SARS-CoV-2 spike protein S1 induces fibrin(ogen) resistant to fibrinolysis: Implications for microclot formation in COVID-19
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.03.05.21252960v1.full

SARS-CoV-2 spike protein alone may cause lung damage
    https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-04-sars-cov-spike-protein-lung.html

SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Impairs Endothelial Function via Downregulation of ACE 2
    https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

It only gets worse!

“Using structure-based computational models, we demonstrate that the SARS-CoV-2 spike (S) glycoprotein exhibits a high-affinity motif for binding TCRs, and may form a ternary complex with MHCII. The binding epitope on S harbors a sequence motif unique to SARS-CoV-2 (not present in other SARS-related coronaviruses), which is highly similar in both sequence and structure to the bacterial superantigen staphylococcal enterotoxin B.”

“Superantigenic character of an insert unique to SARS-CoV-2 spike supported by skewed TCR repertoire in patients with hyperinflammation”

https://www.pnas.org/content/117/41/25254

What is staphylococcal enterotoxin B?
    Bad!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterotoxin_type_B

Germ
    Participant
    Michael Reid
    Participant

@ Germ

I explored your first two comments today and thought they well articulated the spike protein problem

I also read/watched the article on how a journalist with integrity gets crushed from attempting to provide answers to viewers and forced into the corporate media narrative propaganda

Fox 26 Reporter Releases Tape of ‘Corruption,’ ‘Censorship’

Germ
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

Stimulus, (out of the box), thought from TAE
    Politicians don’t want to read TAE
    Politicians love Pork

White house to invest $3.2B for a covid pill
    (Read my lips I.v.e.r.m.e.c.t.i.n)

• Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection (AJT)
    • The Mechanisms Of Action Of Ivermectin Against SARS-CoV-2 (JoA)
    • Regarding Dosing Of The Covid Genetic Vaccines (Malone)
    ———-
    You are a 3D printer
    What cell has the shortest lifespan?
    neutrophils
    Probably neutrophils (granulocytes) have the shortest lifespan of human cells, 4 hours or less. Neutrophils make up about 55–70% of our white blood cells. They are the part of our white blood cells that fight bacterial infections.

• Scientists Can Identify A City By Its Unique Mix Of Viruses And Bacteria (USci)
    Although there are millions and millions of different species on Earth, scientists only have a decent genome reference for about 100.000 to 200.000 at this time.

https://news.mit.edu/2020/3-d-bioprinting-living-materials-0123
    Printing objects that can incorporate living organisms
    A 3D printing system that controls the behavior of live bacteria could someday enable medical devices with therapeutic agents built in.
    ——–
    What came first?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime
    In physics, spacetime is any mathematical model which fuses the three dimensions of space and the one dimension of time into a single four-dimensional manifold. The fabric of space-time is a conceptual model combining the three dimensions of space with the fourth dimension of time. Spacetime diagrams can be used to visualize relativistic effects, such as why different observers perceive differently where and when events occur.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole
    At the center of a black hole, as described by general relativity, may lie a gravitational singularity, a region where the spacetime curvature becomes infinite.[102] For a non-rotating black hole, this region takes the shape of a single point and for a rotating black hole, it is smeared out to form a ring singularity that lies in the plane of rotation.[103] In both cases, the singular region has zero volume. It can also be shown that the singular region contains all the mass of the black hole solution.[104] The singular region can thus be thought of as having infinite density.[

Doc Robinson
    Participant

An underreported problem with the “follow the science” narrative is that even among scientists, their opinions vary and their judgments are based on personal interpretations and values (not “science”.)

For example, it doesn’t seem widely understood that even the FDA’s advisory committee (of vetted experts) is divided on whether the Covid vaccines should be authorized for children. There is significant disagreement among the scientists.

Several committee members said they didn’t feel the U.S. was still in an emergency with COVID, and couldn’t see the FDA allowing a vaccine to be used in kids that wasn’t given the agency’s highest level of scrutiny, particularly with reports of adverse events like myocarditis coming to light…

“FDA can only approve a medical product in a population if the benefits outweigh the risks in that population,” says Peter Doshi, PhD, assistant professor of pharmaceutical health services research in the University of Maryland’s School of Pharmacy.

“If benefits don’t outweigh risks in children, it can’t be indicated for children. Full stop,” adds Doshi, who is also an editor at the BMJ.

There’s another way to give children access to vaccines, he says: through an expanded access or compassionate use program. Since most pediatric COVID deaths have been in children with underlying health conditions, Doshi and others say it might make sense to allow expanded access — which would get vaccines to children at high risk for complications — before turning them loose on millions before they are more thoroughly studied.

“It’s not a particularly attractive option for industry, because there’s no money to be made. Your medicine can’t be commercialized under expanded access. The most you can reap is manufacturing cost, which is not a lot,” he says.”

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20210614/getting-a-covid-vaccine-to-children-could-take-time

Another example where esteemed scientists and experts are contradicting the mainstream narrative:
    Why we petitioned the FDA to refrain from fully approving any covid-19 vaccine this year

Why we petitioned the FDA to refrain from fully approving any covid-19 vaccine this year

absolute galore
    Participant

Re: cities identified by bacteria. John McPhee did a series of stories for the New Yorker that used soil forensics to solve murders and other mysteries. When the Japanese sent balloons over to attack the U.S., they analyzed the sand in the ballasts that did not get jettisoned to pinpoint where in Japan the munitions factory was located, then sent in bombers to take it out.

Re: kid’s face masks. My son developed a mask rash. Knocked it out with tea tree oil. He complained that it stung, but next day it was 90% better.

Can’t wait till they come out with the new, “improved” ivermectin, at $199 a pill.

Bill7
    Participant

CJ Hopkins- ‘Manufacturing (New Normal) “Reality”’:

“..Anyway, what has been so incredibly frustrating is that many of us have been operating under the illusion that we are engaged in a rational argument over facts (e.g., the facts of Russiagate, Literal-Hitlergate, 9/11, Saddam’s WMDs, Douma, the January 6 “insurrection,” the official Covid narrative, etc.) This is not at all what is happening. Facts mean absolutely nothing to the adherents of totalitarian systems.

You can show the New Normals the facts all you like. You can show them the fake photos of people dead in the streets in China in March of 2020. You can show them the fake projected death rates. You can explain how the fake PCR tests work, how healthy people were deemed medical “cases.” You can show them all the studies on the ineffectiveness of masks. You can explain the fake “hospitalization” and “death” figures, send them articles about the unused “emergency hospitals,” the unremarkable age-and-population-adjusted death rates, cite the survival rates for people under 70, the dangers and pointlessness of “vaccinating” children. None of this will make the slightest difference..”

I think Hokins has it right: facts don’t matter to the Covid-folk; it’s all about power now.

Bill7
    Participant

CJ Hopkins- ‘Manufacturing (New Normal) “Reality”’:

“..Anyway, what has been so incredibly frustrating is that many of us have been operating under the illusion that we are engaged in a rational argument over facts (e.g., the facts of Russiagate, Literal-Hitlergate, 9/11, Saddam’s WMDs, Douma, the January 6 “insurrection,” the official Covid narrative, etc.) This is not at all what is happening. Facts mean absolutely nothing to the adherents of totalitarian systems.

You can show the New Normals the facts all you like. You can show them the fake photos of people dead in the streets in China in March of 2020. You can show them the fake projected death rates. You can explain how the fake PCR tests work, how healthy people were deemed medical “cases.” You can show them all the studies on the ineffectiveness of masks. You can explain the fake “hospitalization” and “death” figures, send them articles about the unused “emergency hospitals,” the unremarkable age-and-population-adjusted death rates, cite the survival rates for people under 70, the dangers and pointlessness of “vaccinating” children. None of this will make the slightest difference..”

Manufacturing (New Normal) “Reality”

I think Hokins has it right: facts don’t matter to the Covid-folk; it’s all about power now.

Bill7
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

The Spike protein is toxic without the actual virus attached.

This has been known for a while by those who were paying attention for the last six months at least..

The mythical SARS-cov-2 virus has never even been fully sequenced. Even now a year and a half “in”.

The Spike protein is what the mRNA therapy makes your cells produce like little toxin making factories spreading joy to all parts of your person.

The Spike protein does NOT stay put in the body near the injection site, it fans out to every organ and corner of tissue in the body.

Autopsies of fully vaccined people show the spike protein in every organ and throughout tissue in the body.

The mRNA therapy dose is the same amount/volume for a 90 year old who weights 100lbs as for a football linebacker who weights 300lbs. Nice calibration.

No one is studying how much toxic spike protein ‘sheds’ off of vaccined people into the environment and gets absorbed by the unvaccinated.

Did I miss something?

Germ
    Participant

A brutal, but wholely correct, post from Denninger.
    Must read:

“Delta is less deadly than flu (0.1% CFR .vs. 0.15% CFR) in unvaccinated people but is more than six times as deadly among vaccinated individuals. If you took the shot you ****ed yourself; congratulations.”

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=242736

Doc Robinson
    Participant

absolute galore: “Re: kid’s face masks. My son developed a mask rash…”

“Maskne” is now a thing, and mask wearing can lead to at least 10 types of dermatosis, affecting 54% of mask wearers (in one study). Yet another cost to the practice of mask wearing, making it more difficult to justify their widespread use.

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1304

Germ
    Participant

@Bill7

You link is to a very important article for those of us living in Europe.

zerosum
    Participant

(New Normal) “Reality”’
    The more information that there is, the easier it is to hide the truth/facts.

No one is studying how much toxic spike protein ‘sheds’ off of vaccined people into the environment and gets absorbed by the unvaccinated.

Are we going to be the next gmos-pesticides?

ctbarnum
    Participant

Karl is on it today. COVID is done, for the unvaccinated that is,

“Delta is less deadly than flu (0.1% CFR .vs. 0.15% CFR) in unvaccinated people but is more than six times as deadly among vaccinated individuals. If you took the shot you ****ed yourself; congratulations. And no, you don’t get to blame unvaccinated people; they get a cold so shut the **** up.

YOU DID A STUPID THING AND NOW YOU GET TO WIN A STUPID PRIZE YOU RICHLY DESERVE FOR PUTTING UP WITH THIS CRAP.”

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=242736

upstateNYer
    Participant

@ germ: mass electronic surveillance on phones …

I have an iphone7, checked it after seeing your link and, lo and behold, there’s an”exposure notification” app for covid on it (buried in settings, no icon to show its presence). A quick online search indicates it’s likely been there since last fall on iPhones. I haven’t received any notifications from the app. Probably because I long ago turned off location tracking services and wifi. But … I’ve never downloaded an app on this phone, have not set up iCloud (which the phone never lets me forget), and never set up a password to access any apple “services” (aka, sales). The exposure notification app must have been downloaded as part of a software update, without permission. Now I’m wondering if I need a faraday bag for the darned thing. Do faraday bags really work if you buy one of decent quality?

upstateNYer
    Participant

@ germ: Bill7’s link (CJ Hopkins) is a very important article for all of us. Parts of Europe are spiraling out of control, but NY isn’t a la la land of freedom, either. Depressing. Still not sure what we can do about it? I’m not vaccinated, have never been tested, don’t wear masks. AND??????

ctbarnum
    Participant

Never mind. Germ already posted Denninger.

Germ
    Participant

Dr. John Day has previously mentioned higher IVM doses.

Here’s a new study using 600 µg/kg/day (0.6mg/kg/day):

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(21)00239-X/fulltext

I’ve read that much higher doses than even that are generally non-toxic.
    Up to

WES
    Participant

The Chinese Academy of Science has just selected the Wuhan Lab as their 2021 winner for their outstanding science work creating Covid-19. Unbelievable!

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

I was happy to see Jimmy Dore flesh out the comment I made a few days ago about Stephen Colbert shitting his pants when Jon Stewart went off the late-nite comedy script reservation.

Jon Stewart Embraces Lab Leak Theory As Colbert FREAKS OUT!

upstateNYer
    Participant

Here’s my problem with Jimmy Dore: where was he before it became “ok” to talk about all this stuff? NOW (last few years, whatever) he rails against Bernie Sanders, TYT, AOC, Colbert, Biden, Harris, blah blah blah. NOW he makes comments about vaccinations because he is personally experiencing side effects. I’ll sound like Dr D with my cynicism on this but … Colbert and Stewart both had lines. They knew what each other’s reaction was going to be. It was agreed ahead of time. Take that as you wish.

Archie
    Participant

Re: Consent Factory, Inc. (CJ Hopkins)

George Carlin would be very proud to know that the satirical tradition is in such good hands. Kudos CJ.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@ Archie: yup, Carlin would be proud of Hopkins. Except Hopkins’ presentation isn’t so funny as Carlin’s was. 😉

PS, not an expert and won’t bother researching this, but I’m pretty sure live TV isn’t actually “live”, even when it has an audience. So … the Colbert and Stewart exchange, the producers could have revised that if they wanted. They are testing the waters to see public reaction. (Omg, I’m becoming Dr D)

Bill7
    Participant

> Colbert and Stewart both had lines. They knew what each other’s reaction was going to be. It was agreed ahead of time. <

Absolutely; and thank you for pointing that out. Luongo’s piece on the Stewart-ColbertCon
    makes a number of solid points, but also contains some of the self-disqualifying stuff that’s de rigeur these days.

Bill7
    Participant

..and tomorrow (or so) the Narrative will switch yet again.

feeling sleepy- time to turn off Evil mcScreenie.

😉

upstateNYer
    Participant

@ Bill7: Thanks. I though that the first time I watched that clip. I didn’t bother looking into it because it wasn’t worth my time, but “Stewart-ColbertCon” (whatever that actually is!) sums it up well. I’m a bit shocked no one else pegged it. Have we really sunk that far???

V. Arnold
    Participant

upstateNYer
    Now I’m wondering if I need a faraday bag for the darned thing. Do faraday bags really work if you buy one of decent quality?

Yes, they work. But then so does a double wrap of aluminum foil (no gaps)…
    A good quality Faraday bag would be far more convenient though…

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

@ upstateNYer

“They knew what each other’s reaction was going to be. It was agreed ahead of time.”

I didn’t see that at all. It’s not like Jon was a new guest on the circuit pitching a new book or Disney movie. Watching their interaction, it was clear that Stewart ventured into territory which Colbert knew was off limits with the network execs. That’s why he never laughed and kept trying to kneecap Jon. Like Jimmy Dore said, you never pull that shit on a comedian when he’s got the audience eating out of his hand. All Colbert needed to do was sit back like Johnny Carson used to do and laugh.

I understand your cynicism, but maybe the pendulum has swung too far and needs to return to center.

Put it down in writing, oh my friends.
    Bury it deeply. Digital is vaporous,
    But letters inked on paper can endure-
    And words can haunt with the best of spirits.

madamski cafone
    Participant

The Law of Unintended Consequences in typical action. History and all that:

Don’t let anyone think for you; most people can barely think for themselves.

Oroboros
    Participant

@Germ

I consider ANYTHING the Lancet says or post from now on as worthless.

I would believe the Lancet if they said the sun rises in the East, I know that from personal experience.

The Lancet is a rag I wouldn’t wipe my ass with.

They lost all credibility intentionally discrediting Ivermectin and whoring themselves to Big Mafia Pharma.

They are part of the mainstream medical mass murders.

They deserve to go out of business.

They are nothing but Big Pharma whores.

They deserve the Axe.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@ Maxwell: at this point in their careers both Stewart and Colbert are actors. Why do you think otherwise? And how is Dore different? Probably the pendulum has swung too far, but I’ll stay on my side of the pendulum until someone (good lord, anyone!!!) shows me something that’s worthy of swinging back toward the middle.

ctbarnum
    Participant

@Maxwell

upstateNYer is right in the sense they are all actors in a play at this point, The intention could have been a lampooning people who believe the “China Virus” meme, but at the same time, a satire on the state of “science” and a good begging the question about “Why are we doing this?” at the same time.

An act, for sure, but also a morality play.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.