Debt Rattle June 22 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 22 2021

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    phoenixvoice
    Participant

Thermostats in Texas Homes Are Being Accessed Remotely and Turned Up Due to an Energy Shortage”

APS has been doing this for a few years, however, it is an opt-in program, and those who opt-in get small credits on their bill for opting in. I have very little money and opted in the past 3 summers. It is a pilot program. Is it terrible if it is not coerced and is not stealth? There are advance email notices when it occurs. The thermostat is at first set a few degrees lower for a few hours to lower the home temperature, then it is set a few degrees higher during the peak time period. If for some reason you don’t like the temperature change, the user can at any time override it by adjusting their thermostat. I don’t think it is a bad thing, in and of itself, however, like so many centralized things, it could be used to wrest control from the user. (Of course, I can just remove the thermostat from my wireless network. Or, if that were disabled, I could just change the passcode on my wireless network, etc. However, increasingly, people’s wireless networks are being managed from the outside, rather than on the inside, so this could eventually be problematic for those not savvy enough to set up and control their own network.)

Michael Reid
    Participant

I suspect MRI may damage a person magnetized by vaccine

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

“Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine linked to rare blood disease – Israeli study
    A spokesperson from the hospital stressed that this study, which was very small, should in no way deter people from vaccinating and encouraged anyone who has not yet been inoculated to get the jab.”

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-linked-to-rare-blood-disease-israeli-study-671694

“Rare” – LOL !

Germ
    Participant

“Four British men develop potentially deadly Guillain-Barré syndrome just days after having AstraZeneca’s Covid jab”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9712333/Four-Brits-develop-Guillain-Barr-syndrome-just-days-having-AstraZenecas-Covid-jab.html

Guillain-Barré? That’s supposed to be ‘rare’, right? LOL!

Germ
    Participant

“Government accused of ushering in national ID cards ‘by the backdoor’ after Covid vaccine passport contract”

https://inews.co.uk/news/government-accused-of-ushering-in-national-id-cards-by-the-backdoor-after-covid-vaccine-passport-contract-1062476

This is what the past year has really been all about.

Germ
    Participant

“In an explosive interview, impeccably credentialed Malone and Bridle go after critics trying to silence anyone who raises issues about vaccine safety. They explore spike proteins, dosing errors, the coercion of children, the attack on podcaster Bret Weinstein, and the absence of risk-benefit ratios — the bedrock of ethical medicine. Also on the episode: Canadian docs Donald Welsh and Jean Marc Benoit who are collecting information and boldly speaking out.”

https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/mrna-inventor-robert-malone-backs-up-prof-byram-bridle/id1513237951?i=1000526212312

Germ
    Participant

“Characteristics of endothelial corneal transplant rejection following immunisation with SARS-CoV-2 messenger RNA vaccine”

https://bjo.bmj.com/content/early/2021/04/27/bjophthalmol-2021-319338

hexadec
    Participant

Integral,
    I had the same issue with my Safari 11.1.2. No problem with Firefox.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Consequences of the lockdown and the indifference of the Democratic Party machine to them:

In the realm of predictive programming, we still haven’t seen the real zombie apocalypse yet.
    I guess that’s what the magnetic brain particles is about. And 5/6G.

I erased what I was gonna say next. I do that an awful lot lately.

I think of “hype” as suggesting a greater benefit than can be delivered- as in the vaccines being amazingly safe and effective.

ctbarnum
    Participant

More “Delta Force” (You mean head cold for the unvaxxed) scare stories from the CDC:

“The US is missing this goal not for lack of supplies: rather, it’s the demand side of the equation that’s creating problems for Biden, Dr. Anthony Fauci and the other architects of the American COVID-19 response. And as Filipino President Rodrigo Duterte threatens to arrest citizens who refuse the vaccine, we can’t help but wonder whether the US will eventually embrace more heavy-handed tactics, especially as vaccination rates in some southern states remain stubbornly low.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/mutant-delta-strain-driving-resurgence-covid-across-south

ctbarnum
    Participant

Notice the change as well from “positive cases” to hospitalizations.

TAE Summary
    Participant

* The Delta variant is harmless; I’m really awfully glad I’m a Delta, because I don’t work so hard. And then I am much better than the Epsilons.

* Mr. Data: Superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles promote the synthesis of novel gene delivery vector with low toxicity and high transfection efficiency for magnetofection
    Captain Picard: Data, STFU

* Children shouldn’t be vaccinated for the moment but a few minutes from now is probably OK

* Overhyping vaccine dangers is counter productive.
    Underhyping vaccine dangers is counter reproductive.

* Bits and Pieces:
    We’ll get near term collapse rather than peak oil
    When guns are elite only elites will have guns
    Food scarcity will cause either de-population of slavery
    Thermostats in Texas automatically controlled
    Saying have a nice day 800 times causes repetitive stress injury
    Captialism at its best is modern art
    We are all bozos on the same bus
    It’s a good time to be old
    Lumber prices down 40%; TIMBER!

* People wear masks outdoors though they know there is no chance they will get or spread Covid 19; The vaxxed are screwed but Johnson and Johnson may pull out at the last second so public maskerbation is preferable to ensure climax

* Covid 19 Vaccines:
    My contain Draino
    May resonate with MRI
    Are the path to ID Cards
    Cause enhanced variants
    Trump should get credit
    Were not made for Covid 19, Covid 19 was made for them
    Have caused two deaths in Australia compared to one death from Covid 19
    Drive rapid evolutionary response of virus

* Vaccination literally means becoming a cow; Social platforms support vaccine drive; Changing to a new reality is not persuading people but herding cattle:
    Movin’, movin’, movin’
    Though they’re disapprovin’
    Keep those doggies movin’, rawhide
    Don’t try to understand ’em
    Just vaccinate and brand ’em
    Soon we’ll be livin’ high and wide

* Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA: “I have become death, the destroyer of worlds”

upstateNYer
    Participant

Dr D, beautifully stated: “We may be overhyping as much as under. But we do our best, and mostly IDENTIFY. What? The Truth. How? Because HYPE is pushed using very specific words, emotions, and hard sells. Truth as usual has no friends or bodyguards, no defenders, and speaks quietly in cautious, qualified tones.

So those that ask questions are the Truth. Those that deny questions are the false, the hype. Actually super-easy. They don’t have to be right, they just have to be genuine, with integrity. We know which is which transparently right now.”

Bill7
    Participant

I for one do not think fears of the so-called “Covid vaccines” are over-hyped:
    the Preventative Principle should reign, even during a “pandemic”.

Inject me w/ something for which the long-term (or short, it seems!) consequences are not known?

Um, I don’t think so..

ctbarnum
    Participant

Harbinger of those more heavy handed tactics?

“After pulling at heart strings for a medical decision, Harris turns each event over to the Democratic activists who then repeat her lines at the front doors. The main group hosting Harris for door knocking events is called Made to Save. It was only founded in April as a 501(c)(3) organization that does “grassroots organizing effort to make access to COVID-19 vaccines more equitable for communities of color.”

https://www.emilypostnews.com/p/kamala-harris-trains-activists-to-215

Rototillerman
    Participant

I think I pulled this link out of a ZH comment last week, FWIW:

https://rifters.com/real/articles/Genetically-targeted-magnetic-control-of-the-nervous-system.pdf

Bill7
    Participant

> The main group hosting Harris for door knocking events is called Made to Save. It was only founded in April as a 501(c)(3) organization that does “grassroots organizing effort to make access to COVID-19 vaccines more equitable for communities of color.” <

Alway “helping” us stoopids!

so lucky we are

Bill7
    Participant

> The main group hosting Harris for door knocking events is called Made to Save. It was only founded in April as a 501(c)(3) organization that does “grassroots organizing effort to make access to COVID-19 vaccines more equitable for communities of color.” <

Always “helping” us stoopids!

so lucky we are

Bill7
    Participant

Adding: it really *was* a clever move by the Few to have the Democ**t Party do their
    dirtiest work.. nice job, guys! [golf clap]

you got no place to go

oxymoron
    Participant

The mask wearing vid is what is happening here in Victoria Australia as well. People are just so used to them now that when mask mandates are removed they just keep wearing them – open air. I back on to 35 thousand acres of national park forest and have seen trail walkers with them on while I have been in the middle of nowhere (and they didn’t see me – I was hiding as I did not want to be seen looking for magic mushrooms – my current covid induced medication protocol). They were in forest on top of mountain on their own. MASKED. I mean I understand if you left it on because you are in and out of shops and you are carrying things or whatever burt people want to be seen to be good.
    I’m going to continue to be the guy in the elevator who faces away from the open door. Social norms are freaking me the hell out!

zerosum
    Participant

If there is another covid wave, (meaning people are in the hospital, and people are dying), If everyone is vaccinate then a new PR campaign will be required. .

Archie
    Participant

@TAE Summary

You dated yourself there with the Rawhide song reference. Still, you win the internet today, imo.

upstateNYer
    Participant

I read the transcript of that Harris “talk” to the advocates who will go door-to-door. It’s an understatement to say it makes your skin crawl. Just WHAT is wrong with people that this seems like normal behavior?

TAE Summary comments are fantastic. Genuinely appreciated.

@ ctbarnum: “And as Filipino President Rodrigo Duterte threatens to arrest citizens who refuse the vaccine, we can’t help but wonder whether the US will eventually embrace more heavy-handed tactics, especially as vaccination rates in some southern states remain stubbornly low. ” Americans have guns and, unlike in inner cities where there can be 25 shootings and only a few deaths, the majority of gun-owning citizens know how to aim. The nut jobs who think they’re in power need to be ultra careful with this. As one quite intelligent “gun advocate” stated in an interview I happened to listen to (loosely translated): having guns means we “can at least have a conversation.” Yup.

My parents said know: As far as not seeing the “real zombie apocalypse” yet … I hope you aren’t correct. Just seeing vaccinated people outdoors wearing masks seems a bit like zombie behavior. If someone starts chewing on my arm … [like you, lately I delete a lot of what I write] 😉

DarkMatter
    Participant

@upstateNYer

I read the transcript of that Harris “talk” to the advocates who will go door-to-door. It’s an understatement to say it makes your skin crawl. Just WHAT is wrong with people that this seems like normal behavior?

Going door to door to ask if your vote was properly counted is intimidation. But the person who took you to vote knocks on your door to and tells you your commander in chief wants you to get an experimental ‘vaccine’ as your patriotic duty? No problemo.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@oxymoron: Here in Wisconsin, it seems to be the opposite. Only half the population here is fully vaccinated, but people are jumping at the opportunity to lose the face-diapers. I probably only supported for as long as I did because it would have been so depressing to think that it was just another piece of what even as far back as May 2020 I was calling “pandemic theater”. The people who still are wearing them here, I suspect, either thoroughly had the living daylights scared out of them by media coverage (and looking back, I think even the usually fact-based Chris Martenson may have let himself get sucked into the Covid “hype machine” for a while) or they are just very “rules-oriented” types on account of the state’s heavily Germanic heritage.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Plausible deniability: It’s not us, it’s a business. They can do whatever they want, wink.

Same: It’s not us, it’s a 501 (3)(c) organization. They can do whatever they want. wink.

All ignoring the law and human rights more and more every day.

ctbarnum
    Participant

We can’t outright do human rights violations like the Chinese or military dictatorships do, we just subcontract those bits out. Because, yay! Everyone trusts a corporation. /snark

upstateNYer
    Participant

@ dark matter: providing photo ID to vote is discriminatory and discourages voter participation in marginalized populations. Having a Vaccine Passport on your smart phone so you can participate in society is for the good of public health and is your patriotic duty.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@ ctbarnum: “Same: It’s not us, it’s a 501 (3)(c) organization. They can do whatever they want. wink.”

I’ve worked in the nonprofit [501c3 industry] for over two decades. There are 501c3 organizations, and there are “501c3 organizations”. The small ones, the ones who are actually in the community trying to do the best they can to help, are being ground under the heels of government boots. Many have folded because they don’t have the money to maintain back office functions to keep up with government regulations. There is simply nothing small 501c3s can do to stay in business (sound familiar? much like small businesses that have been crushed by global corporations). The “501c3 corporations” that are getting away with the money funneling BS are analogous to the large corporations that have crushed small business.

zerosum
    Participant

Having a Vaccine Passport on your smart phone …..
    Problem …. I don’t have a smart phone

ctbarnum
    Participant

@upstate

Whether the government gets to them by hook or by crook, at this point, it’s a distinction without a difference. That trust is gone.

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.