Debt Rattle June 26 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 26 2015

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

NPC Dr. H.W. Evans, Imperial Wizard 1925 • Yield-Starved Investors Drive Asset Prices To Dangerous Levels: OECD (Reuters) • What’s Gone Wrong For Germ
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 26 2015]

V. Arnold
    Participant

The pets of robots; what a fitting end for our foolishness and hubris.
    They (the robots) may treat us better than our present keepers.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

And Greece has now become the center of the monkey see, monkey do blogespheric universe,,,to the point of absurdity.

Oh, well. Better than taking the risk of coming up with something unique and useful. 7 years on, no collapse, no blood in the streets, no anarchistic breakdowns. Kinda disappointing for those who thrive on bad news, but maybe it’s just human nature to find scenarios such as that depicted in “The Road” to be in no ones best interest, thus to be avoided.

I wonder if maybe the “Alternative” media has run it’s course now, and is feeding on itself to the point of becoming mainstream?

Greenpa
    Participant

“Plainly seeing what’s right in front of our noses, no matter how well sold or disguised, is our human responsibility. That people would relinquish this innate right and capability totally escapes me.”

Um. Ok. What is escaping this deep thinker is that what is right in front of his face- he refuses to accept. I.e.; specifically – humans worship cognitive dissonance – always have. Fact of life. Right in front of your face..

Gravity
    Participant

Gravity is an anxious algorithm.

John Day
    Participant

Where will the robots find enough entropy to keep their highly organized mechanical world fueled?
    Life forms use energy more efficiently, except when they make robots…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.