Debt Rattle June 26 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 26 2018

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Jan van Eyck Crucifixion and Last Judgement 1430   • A -Very- Bad Day to Be Long Wall Street’s ‘Synchronized Global Recovery’ (HE) • Fed’s Effort
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 26 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

The painting is awesome.the rest, i don’r know. I’m commenting from a beach well south of BKK . I’m on my mobile. A royal pain in the ass.

I don’t know. I think the Comey/Assange story is quite something. And China going down the drain is too. Shanghai stocks down 20% in 5 months will reverberate around Asia.

Dr. D
    Participant

Anybody got anything on the misdirection? While we’re covering meaningless tweets and endless false stories, two exceptionally dangerous actions went through. First, the creation (more like admission) that we have a military space force. Correct me if I’m wrong, but that violates (another) international treaty on the arms race. Second, signing off on (or admitting to) new low-yield nukes, which were outlawed under existing treaties because it wildly lowers the threshold for the use of nuclear weapons on the battlefield.

I’d call these much more serious, and provable, than most of the nonsense we’re hearing. But it’s pro-war, so it’s got to be good right? Buy buy buy.

Patricia
    Participant

I can’tsee how China ever needs to fail financially. If the rest of the world fell off China has so many people of its own to buy and sell to each other and the land to grow things so why should it fail? That really applies to every country. The emphasis on exporting is the latest fad when we should, in my view, concentrate on our own and just export any surplus.

Dr. D
    Participant

Excellent point and that’s how they see it too.

We think they’re trying to take over the world; China, like the U.S., doesn’t care about the world. They just want to take over themselves, and get things under control there.

seychelles
    Participant

But when?

Yeah. The all important timing consideration with metals…which trade over very long time cycles And usually central banks buying gold is very contrarian. It is something that can and has been confiscated, it has been used as a monetary standard before and eventually failed and it cannot be used directly to purchase everyday necessities of living. There has been a big uptick recently in gold infomericals.

seychelles
    Participant

• Algeria Abandons 13,000 Migrants In The Sahara In Waves

Best solution is a “Marshall Plan” for MENA funded by the ZioAngloAmerican globalists and MIC. Fat chance.

seychelles
    Participant

Corrupt countries have no chance against Monsanto.

i. e., Bayer is omnipotent.

seychelles
    Participant

The emphasis on exporting is the latest fad when we should, in my view, concentrate on our own and just export any surplus.

It’s on the way. First national, then local resiliency. Strictly a practical matter of survival. Nobody here is going to disagree with the idea that decentralization is a good thing.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.