Debt Rattle June 26 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 26 2023

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

​ Matt Taibbi: ​ The Elite War on Free Thought
    This is straight out of Orwell. Instead of having “ambiguities” and “shades of meaning” on Covid-19, they reduced everything to a binary: vax and anti-vax.
    They eliminated ambiguities by looking into the minds of users. In the Virality Project if a person told a true story about someone developing myocarditis after getting vaccinated, even if that person was just telling a story – even if they weren’t saying, “The shot caused the myocarditis” – the Virality Project just saw a post that may “promote hesitancy.”
    So, this content was true, but politically categorized as anti-vax, and therefore misinformation – untrue…
    ​..​They also applied the binary to people.
    ​ ​This was new. Old-school speech law punished speech, not the speaker. As a reporter I was trained that if I commit libel, if I wrote something defamatory that caused provable injury to someone, I would have to retract the error, admit it, apologize, and pay remuneration. All fair! But the court case wouldn’t target me as a person. It wouldn’t assume that because I was wrong about X, I would also be wrong about Y, and Z.
    ​ ​We saw NGOs and agencies like the FBI or the State Department increasingly targeting speakers, not speech. The Virality Project brought up the cases of people like Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. The posts of such “repeat offenders,” they said, are “almost always reportable.” They encouraged content moderators to make assumptions about people, and not to look on a case-by-case basis. In other words, they saw good and ungood people, and the ungood were “almost always reportable.”​…
    ​..​If you apply these techniques fifty million, a hundred million, a billion times, or a billion billion times, people will soon learn to feel how certain accounts are deamplified, and others are not. They will self-sort and self-homogenize…
    ​..​One last note. As Michael and I found out recently with regard to the viral origin story, things deemed politically good often turn out to be untrue, and things deemed ungood turn out to be true…
    ​.​.Not long ago we were told in no uncertain terms the Russians blew up their own Nord Stream pipeline, that they were the only suspect. Today the U.S. government is telling us it has known since last June that Ukrainian forces planned it, with the approval of the highest military officials. But we’re not expected to say anything. We’re expected to forget…
    ​..​We have been complaining about censorship, and it’s important to do that. But they are taking aim at people in a way that will make censorship unnecessary, by building communities of human beings with no memory and monochrome perception. This is more than a speech crisis. It’s a humanity crisis. I hope we’re not too late to fix it.

The Elite War on Free Thought

​ ​Confidential’ documents released by BioNTech to the European Medicines Agency reveal tens of thousands of serious adverse events and thousands of deaths among people who received the Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA COVID-19 vaccine during a time period when the vaccine makers insisted they saw no “safety signals.”
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/criminal-confidential-eu-documents-reveal-thousands-of-deaths-from-pfizer-biontech-shots/

Sasha Latypova on COVID “bioweapon countermeasures”: I un-archived some key posts which I am including into this Summary of Everything:
    ​ ​Overall characterization of what is going on: the federal and most of the state governments are gone and captured. Whatever is running the federal gov agencies (e.g. HHS) really intends to kill you, or at least substantially injure you, damage your reproductive capacity and repossess your assets in the process. The aim is to reduce the population and terrorize the survivors enough to establish a totalitarian control over much of the world’s territory. Nobody is coming to save you, your survival and that of your children is in your hands only. Do not comply.
    https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/summary-of-everything-and-quick-links

aspnaz
    Participant

phoenixvoice said

Isn’t saying “All you need is sacrifice”, just another way of saying that we should submit our wills to “the greater good” with the specifics of “the greater good” being defined by a different rubric than the covidiots?

A TAE example: When John Day resigned his job in order to follow his personal beliefs regarding the vaccine, was that the greater good? No, that was him willing to sacrifice his income for his principles.

Too many people are too comfortable and not willing to sacrifice anything for their beliefs and this applies to personal and community. Muslim men fight against LGBT but where are the Christians, other than on comment sections like this? The result is that the Christian institutions have abandoned their original beliefs. One of the aspects of Africa that my father enjoyed was that the people in the church were word-for-word believers in the bible. At the time, liberals in the west were abandoning certain texts in the bible as obviously not “literal”, so Adam and Eve were obviously not “literal”, this then moves onto ignoring the Adam and Eve story as irrelevant. Obviously God did not create the universe in seven days because some scientist said not, so that is not literal etc. Obviously there was no virgin birth as that is not possible … etc etc, pulling the bible apart. Where were all the men willing to sacrifice their “social status” and come out and stand up for their religion and their bible? Sure, there we some, but the vast, vast majority kept quiet.

Sacrifice is essential for your personal mental health as well as the mental health of your community. It involves fighting for what you believe in, the same way as the Marxists are fighting for woke. It involves defending your children against sex change perverts in schools. It involves sacrifice, real sacrifice, if the world is going to be worth living in and your family is going to survive.

Love is all very well, and does involve sacrifice, but the sacrifice involved in love is easy because it ends up being compromise, we are motivated by love and we receive a tangible reward in return. Sacrifice for your beliefs is harder, you have to decide to give something up for a belief, a belief you could just abandon and fit in with everybody else, a belief that your mind wants regardless of what others may think.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ Celticbiker

its an extermination of the goyim … murder by injection

How, in the name of Christ can people not see what is happening?

People see what is happening.
    We figured this out a long time ago.
    We tried to convince our loved ones not to inject and
    have moved on with living.

Stupid is what stupid does.

Sweet Kenny
    Participant

That Bitcoin quote “wealth is energy” is incredibly ironic since Bitcoin does not generate energy, it wastes it. Bitcoin offers nothing new beyond a different way to speculate financially.

aspnaz
    Participant

Some AI fakery in China … https://www.sixthtone.com/news/1013141.

kultsommer
    Participant

@ Sweet Kenny
    Smell of Bit-tulip is intoxicating.

WES
    Participant

I saw a comment saying China’s Xi recently shut down a PLA “pay to get promoted” pyramid scheme. Naturally those who have already paid but not received a promotion, are quite upset.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ aspnaz
    @ phoenixvoice

Isn’t saying “All you need is sacrifice”,
    just another way of saying
    that we should submit our wills
    to “the greater good”
    with the specifics of “the greater good”
    being defined by
    a different rubric than
    the covidiots?

A TAE example:
    When John Day resigned his job
    in order to follow his personal beliefs regarding the vaccine,
    was that the greater good?
    No,
    that was him willing to sacrifice his income
    for his principles.

Too many people are too comfortable
    and not willing to sacrifice anything for their beliefs
    and this applies to personal
    and community.

Muslim men fight against LGBT
    but where are the Christians,
    other than on comment sections like this?

The result is that
    the Christian institutions have abandoned their original beliefs.

One of the aspects of Africa that
    my father enjoyed was that
    the people in the church were
    word-for-word believers in the bible.

At the time,
    liberals in the west were abandoning certain texts
    in the bible as obviously not “literal”,
    so Adam and Eve were obviously not “literal”,
    this then moves onto ignoring the Adam and Eve story as irrelevant.

Obviously God did not create the universe in seven days because
    some scientist said not,
    so that is not literal etc.

Obviously there was no virgin birth
    as that is not possible …
    etc etc,
    pulling the bible apart.

Where were all the men
    willing to sacrifice their “social status”
    and come out
    and stand up
    for their religion
    and their bible?

Sure,
    there we some,
    but the vast,
    vast majority
    kept quiet.

Sacrifice is essential
    for your personal mental health
    as well as
    the mental health of your community.

It involves fighting for what you believe in,
    the same way as the Marxists are fighting for woke.

It involves defending your children against sex change perverts in schools.

It involves sacrifice,
    real sacrifice,
    if the world is going to be worth living in
    and your family is going to survive.

Love is all very well,
    and does involve sacrifice,
    but the sacrifice involved in love
    is easy because it ends up being compromise,
    we are motivated by love
    and we receive a tangible reward in return.

Sacrifice for your beliefs is harder,
    you have to decide to give something up for a belief,
    a belief you could just abandon
    and fit in with everybody else,
    a belief that your mind wants regardless of what others may think.

I needed to make it more code like
    so I could understand.

Life is grand.

Just having existed is amazing.

WES
    Participant

Communism in Russia is an excellent example of the party’s executives extolling the people to work harder and sacrifice themselves for the common good. The party went to the well one too many times with their “it is in the next” 5 year plan, while they lived the good life.

There has to be something in it for everyone before people will sacrifice for the common good. But fooling most of the people only goes so far, before people quickly become cynical.

They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work.

John Day
    Participant

@Aspnaz: I never “resigned” my job. I was fired for a principled stance of vaccine-refusal.
    Mind the truth, please, even if it is other than what you woud prefer.

thomasjkenney
    Participant

@Sweet Kenny re:

That Bitcoin quote “wealth is energy” is incredibly ironic since Bitcoin does not generate energy, it wastes it. Bitcoin offers nothing new beyond a different way to speculate financially.

Aye. If it could store energy, then we’d have something.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

While “humanity” continues to rape, pillage, plunder & murder for “profit”, with most pathologically misapplying their grey matter to drown out any & all inner-connected “wisdom” proffered by their “true” self, I’ve noticed an alarming trend:

This year, thus far, I’ve seen -0- bees buzzing about, in fact damn near -0- insects of any sort, flying or not, which is quite different than what I noticed 10+ years ago when we purchased our home in the American Southwest 😐

Seems like others are noticing too:

Nearly half of honey bee colonies died in 2023 after three tumultuous years

Now the bees I used to see are native bumble bees, not imported honey bees, but this is not a good turn of events…

Can you say existential crisis?

I knew you could…

We now return you to your regularly scheduled stupid is, as stupid does, gabfest 🙄

D Benton Smith
    Participant

So Blinken prognosticates that the Prigozhin/Wagner thing isn’t over yet and that more Russian “unrest” is percolating.

He’s half right. It ain’t over. There are a lot more CIA assets to be thrown into the meatgrinder before Russia is satisfied that the operation has destroyed enough traitors and money grubbers that it can safely move on to the next phase of dismantling NATO and company. I am quite sure that the idiots in D.C. will oblige. It’s like a replay of Bakhmut/Artemovsk suicidal , but in the realm of spy vs spy. Similar result. Fully depleted Western arsenal and manpower.

zerosum
    Participant

I REMEMBER!
    “WATCH ME!”
    WORDS VS ACTION.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.