Debt Rattle June 29 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 29 2021

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Mister Roboto
    Participant

They’ve got people thinking this virus is some kind of microscopic Emperor Palpatine.

Mr. House
    Participant

Tell me that article isn’t spot on, dude called it a year ahead of time. Its not really rocket science, if you just judge peoples actions and extrapolate from that you’ll usually get what is “going” on.

Mr. House
    Participant

Speaking of Palpatine, who did he blame for the fall of the republic and the creation of the galactic empire?

island raider
    Participant

American science reporter, Alex Berenson, posted a tweet claiming cases in Israel are doubling about every two days. Our world in data claims Israel is one of the most vaccinated countries on earth at 64.14% (having received at least one dose). Berenson’s comments:

“Back in Israel the vaccines are working so great that cases are doubling every three days. ExPONEnShuL!

The two major possible explanations are:
    A) The vaccines are failing
    B) They aren’t failing but the government is pretending they are to scare teens into getting vaccinated…”

Or could this been the vanden Bossche theory playing out in real time?

Bill7
    Participant

This was my first exposure to Hopkins, though it was on the CounterPuff site then, before
    they unpersoned him:

Why Ridiculous Official Propaganda Still Works

That one Mr. House posted was presciently good, too.

zerosum
    Participant

Reminder to team players
    1. If you want to be liked, don’t tell someone that they are wrong/made a mistake. They will get mad. Keep you mouth shut.
    2. If you want to be liked, when you are wrong/make a mistake, don’t blame someone else. Keep your mouth shut. Listen for a solution.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Why Ridiculous Official Propaganda Still Works

Yeah, I guess it was kind of the same thing with the old USSR, and Chernobyl was what made the continuation of that situation untenable. So…all we need is a nuclear power-plant meltdown?

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines May Stand Guard Against COVID for Years (USNews)

This article, linked above by Raúl, is yet another example of the slanted media coverage with an obvious agenda. According to the article, the positive effects of the vaccines could last “for years to come.” But for the unvaccinated who had a Covid infection, there was only “at least eight months” of immunity. And for those who had a Covid infection and later got vaccinated, “immunity might last years, possibly a lifetime.”

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines trigger an immune system response that could fend off the coronavirus for years to come, new research reveals… “It’s a good sign for how durable our immunity is from this vaccine,” Ali Ellebedy, an immunologist at Washington University in St. Louis, who led the study, told The New York Times… Last month, Ellebedy and his colleagues reported that immune cells that recognize the virus lingered in bone marrow for at least eight months after COVID-19 infection. Another team found that memory B-cells continue to mature and strengthen for at least a year after infection, the Times reported. Those findings suggested that immunity might last years, possibly a lifetime, in people who were infected and later vaccinated.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-06-28/pfizer-moderna-vaccines-may-stand-guard-against-covid-for-years

However, the earlier study mentioned in the article, published last month in Nature (and peer-reviewed, unlike this new study about vaccines which was rushed to publication as an “Accelerated Article Preview”), showed that “People who recover from mild COVID-19 have bone-marrow cells that can churn out antibodies for decades,” as described in a Nature article titled “Had COVID? You’ll probably make antibodies for a lifetime.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01442-9

So I wonder, why is the immunity resulting from a Covid infection being downplayed, and the lesser protection resulting from the vaccines being hyped up? And why was this new study rushed to publication after last month’s article about long-lasting post-infection immunity (obtained without vaccines)?

I looked at the study report for funding sources and conflicts of interests, and the “Competing Interests” section includes these tidbits:

One of the co-authors is on an advisory board for Moderna, another co-author’s lab gets funding from Moderna, and yet another co-author is currently consulting for Pfizer, and this co-author’s lab is “also collaborating with Pfizer on animal models of SARS-CoV-2.”

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03738-2_reference.pdf

Doc Robinson
    Participant

What will it take for a vast majority to realize that they are being played?

TAE Summary
    Participant

* Bits and Pieces
    – Ivermectin comes from Japanese dirt
    – CDC has no legislative or executive power
    – War on Reality going splendidly; We live in a fraud of unprecedented dimensions
    – Opposition to Global Capitalism is Extremism
    – Safe Space: Double masked in your car with the windows up inside the garage listening to NPR
    – Tin foil is the new black

* The Vaccine Chronicles
    – There is no evidence of a pandemic, only hearsay
    – Israeli cases doubling every two days, soon will be as numerous as stars in the sky or sand on the seashore
    – Covid will be Chernobyl for the west; The mask will come off
    – Austrian GP’s indemnified against malfeasance but will still uphold Hippocritic Oath
    – Herd immunity can take decades but we don’t have decades
    – Full approval means full coercion
    – Pfizer and Moderna stand guard for years keeping all from seeing the wizard; Pay no attention to the natural immunity behind the curtain
    – Safe and effective
    – Slovakia fails at Sputnik manufacturing but snatches Ivermectin from the jaws of defeat
    – We won’t hold you down, we’ll just take away your right to move

* DARPA leaps forward to spin it
    New genes! You’ll be cured in a minute!
    With tech’s leading role
    You’ll have a new soul!
    O brave world with such cyborgs in it!

* “I hate America” : Remember when professional athlete meant they were good at it?

* And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman found unvaxxed; and when they had set her in the midst, they say unto him, Master, this woman was found unvaxxed, with no mask.
    Now Fauci in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
    He lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without fault among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
    And they which heard it, being convinced of their own righteousness, stoned the woman to death, plus all bystanders with 100 feet, and Jesus too, out of an abundance of caution.

oxymoron
    Participant

Excerpt from Snowden today
    in democracies today, what is important to an increasing many is not what rights and freedoms are recognized, but what beliefs are respected: what history, or story, undergirds their identities as citizens, and as members of religious, racial, and ethnic communities. It’s this replacement-function of false conspiracies — the way they replace unified or majoritarian histories with parochial and partisan stories — that prepares the stage for political upheaval.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

FBI Fabrication Against Assange Falls Apart

From Craig Murray, one of the few members of the public allowed in the courtroom during Julian Assange’s extradition hearing:

What had happened was this. The hearings on the Assange extradition in January 2020 did not seem to be going well for the US government. The arguments that political extradition is specifically banned by the UK/US extradition treaty, and that the publisher was not responsible for Chelsea Manning’s whistleblowing on war crimes, appeared to be strong. The US Justice Department had decided that it therefore needed a new tack and to discover some “crimes” by Assange that seemed less noble than the Manning revelations.

To achieve this, the FBI turned to an informant in Iceland, Sigi Thordarson, who was willing to testify that Assange had been involved with him in, inter alia, hacking private banking information and tracking Icelandic police vehicles. This was of course much easier to portray as crime, as opposed to journalism, so the second superseding indictment was produced based on Thordarson’s story, which was elaborated with Thordarson by an FBI team.

The difficulty was that Thordarson was hardly a reliable witness. He had already been convicted in Iceland for stealing approximately $50,000 from Wikileaks and with impersonating Julian Assange online, not to mention the inconvenient fact he is a registered sex offender for online activities with under-age boys. The FBI team was in fact expelled from Iceland by the Icelandic government, who viewed what the FBI was doing with Thordarson as wholly illegitimate.

FBI Fabrication Against Assange Falls Apart

VietnamVet
    Participant

The Pandemic is real. It is deadly to old farts. Western Governments could care less. No PPE were stockpiled nor safe working conditions imposed on nursing homes or meat packing plants. No borders were sealed tight to air travel. Asymptomatic aerosol transmission is still denied by the “experts”. The neoliberal’s death star is greed. “It is the Benjamins, honey”. The hundreds of millions of 100 dollar jabs have created several new pharmaceutical billionaires,

In New Zealand, Australia & Singapore the public health systems leftover from SARS #1 outbreak worked and eradicated coronavirus. But the Indian government’s failure gave rise to the delta variant. With variant outbreaks at younger ages, all three nations are falling for the mRNA vaccine hype.

The USA is opening up its public service economy, ignoring the delta variant spikes in highly vaccinated Israel and UK or that the number of cases is starting to rise again. If for-profit hospitals are flooded again next winter, the new lockdown will be blamed on the unvaccinated not mRNA vaccine failure.

If there are any historians left after the collapse of a nuclear armed hegemon, the real culprits will be identified; the warring global and national oligarch clans who together destroyed democracy in order to get wealthier.

madamski cafone
    Participant

For the coincidence theorists among us

“And they which heard it, being convinced of their own righteousness, stoned the woman to death, plus all bystanders with 100 feet, and Jesus too, out of an abundance of caution.”

The high-yield genius of this hilarity is that it is exactly and precisely in detail accurate. This is how it’s done.

arena

And you think you’re having weird weather?

Hail, Big-Time

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Doc Robinson
    What will it take for a vast majority to realize that they are being played?

Great question…and nothing comes to mind…
    …except, possibly a catastrophy of wholly natural occurance; beyond the scope of human control…
    Your excellent question highlights the complete failure of the western narrative and the massive educational/propaganda system behind it…
    I do not see “this” ending well for us humans…

russellnblbs
    Participant

@mister Roboto I think the crazy response by Aus is due to a number of reasons. As an island, all we had to do was close the borders to travellers and returning citizens and it’s game over for the virus. The five eyes likes to use Aus and NZ as a testing ground for policies they plan to implement elsewhere, which are always more difficult to put into place in the US because of its pesky constitution/bill of rights and the size, diversity and general unruliness of its population. I also think that we are all running short on distillates (diesel), and locking down is a great way to conserve it for freight, industry and agriculture without fessing up to the real problem. The fact that each state in Aus is taking very noticeable turns locking down should be a massive red flag to indicate that the lockdowns have nothing to do with Covid. I have a background in law, and the state border closures are actually a massive fuck you to the Aus constitution but the High Court and Federal government has been shitting all over it for the last 100 years so it’s not surprising.

The thing about Aus though is that it is a huge and wild place with a heavily urbanised population, and if you don’t live in the cities the government is limited in what it can do. The area where I live has two police officers that have to cover a spread out rural population of 10,000 so any enforcement of restrictions is limited and has mostly been non existent over the past two years. If you didn’t watch the news you wouldn’t have known anything was going on except that people are wearing funny masks. Australia’s cities have always been wealth pumps of Empire, first towards London and then toward Washington, and they currently represent cancerous growths of globalisation on the continent rather than shining beacons of culture and urbanism. The have always faced outwards toward the rest of world rather than inward towards the heart of the continent, desperately longing for international approval without realising that we live in one of the most magical and ancient places on earth. The rush to urban lockdown may be something like a kow tow to the established international religion in which they are some of the worlds most devout believers, while there rest of us look on with a certain dark humour. Many Australian urbanites know more about the layout of London and Paris than the names for their own rivers, or what the beautiful, mournful song of the pied butcherbird sounds like. Many of them delight in the at the size and majesty of the Californian redwoods, without even knowing that the native mountain ash grows just as tall and in the past even taller.

absolute galore
    Participant
    Mister Roboto
    Participant

@russell: I was just thinking today that the coronavirus response is probably a lot less…consistent, for lack of a better word, in the USA than other Western countries because we are very spread-out and highly federalized, with socio-political differences in each state. I probably haven’t seen as much of the “Covidian Cult” hysteria as other people here because unless it’s a total catastrophe (which nobody with the exception of those old enough to remember the Great Depression has ever experienced), Wisconsin people really tend to take things in stride. If I lived and worked in the urban centers of Milwaukee or Madison, perhaps I would have seen more of this CC hysteria. (I know that if it weren’t for Milwaukee and Dane Counties, Wisconsin could very well be a “red state” by now, which is why the country-club Republicans in the state legislature regard these counties as if they have no right to even exist.)

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Doc Robbinson

Have you seen this? Seems legit and in line with other “experts” opinions on the mRNA gene therapies…

https://beforeitsnews.com/agriculture/2021/06/urgent-warning-please-spread-this-message-why-people-will-start-dying-a-few-months-after-the-first-mrna-vaccinations-2457512.html?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com&utm_campaign=dbr

My younger sister (71) took the Pfizer mRNA (faux vaccine) a month or so ago…

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I feel the need to point out that names such as “Before It’s News” are the sort of thing I’ve been trained to recognize as a possible “clickbaity” website. This includes such websites that appeal to “Team Blue” sensibilities such as “Addicting Info” and “If Only You News”.

That completely aside, though, I have to say that even though I knew the 2020’s would be crazy, I really feel blindsided that they turned out to be this crazy. Now I understand that old hack expression “Stop the world, I want to get off!”

WES
    Participant

Yesterday, I tried to comment on money velocity. Obviously I wasn’t successful so I will try again tonight.

If central bankers have been creating ever larger amounts of cash that just bounces back and forth between the banks and the Fed but never enters the real economy, then this dead money has no velocity!

Now if the amount of dead money keeps increasing, wouldn’t averaging the money velocity with the real economy, show money velocity slowing down?

I personally don’t pay any attention to the deceptive money velocity god.

To point to slowing money velocity as proof there is no inflation, when your can see your money’s purchasing power evaporate before your very eyes, is doublespeak at it’s finest!

V. Arnold
    Participant

I feel the need to point out that names such as “Before It’s News” are the sort of thing I’ve been trained to recognize as a possible “clickbaity” website.

I do not disagree; not a hangout of mine, however, the article seems legit in it’s information…
    Bottom line for me is the information; I don’t much care where it’s from… 😉

Huskynut
    Participant

@russellnblbs
    Agree.
    Something about the ocker vernacular reminded me of these youtube gems, reliably pointing out the “shitfuckery”: https://youtu.be/8qj83LE2Mpw

Huskynut
    Participant

Re the NZ, Australia, Canada thread earlier.. curious that anti “hate speech” legislation seems be arising at least in Canada and NZ presently (I assume Australia will either follow, or won’t need to because the judiciary simply don;t enforce the law:

Canada wants to fine people up to $50,000 for “online hate speech”

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/125579536/government-struggles-to-explain-proposed-hate-speech-laws-amid-mounting-opposition
    In all cases, driven (and possibly written) by the colonising power…

Doc Robinson
    Participant

@ V. Arnold

That article is similar to other warnings about the potential (still unknown at this point) for widespread disastrous long-term effects of the mRNA vaccines. Her message was published elsewhere back in January.

Professor Dolores Cahill: People Will Start Dying After COVID Vaccine

Very early morning, last unread post for this date:
    If the unvaxxed must be stoned, I better get myself some weed.

TAE summary- a gem. “…and Jesus, out of an abundance of caution.”

Spell-checker keeps changing “unvaxxed” to “untaxed”. Coincidence? I don’t think so!

Noirette
    Participant

TAE summary, that was good, heh, specially at the end.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

“So I wonder, why is the immunity resulting from a Covid infection being downplayed, and the lesser protection resulting from the vaccines being hyped up?“

Because, TPTB want everyone vaccinated at least once.

We can speculate as to the reason.

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.