Debt Rattle June 4 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 4 2018

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Roy Lichtenstein Crying girl 1964   • This Is Why The Global Collapse Will Be Devastating (von Greyerz) • If Trump Wants To Win A Trade War, The
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 4 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Trump is an abomination; but in the irony of ironies; he perfectly represents today’s U.S. of A.
    Perfect…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Meanwhile; U.S. foreign policy is a humorless version of the Keystone Cops…

V. Arnold
    Participant

I’m watching Akira Kurosawa’s last movie, Dreams (for at least the 10th time), and cannot recommend it highly enough.
    Kurosawa’s prescience fortold the Fukushima Daiichi plant’s failure; in 1990!
    It’s a brilliant movie to say the least.
    My favorite scene is a room, empty, except for a vase with a branch of peach blossoms; stunningly beautiful!

Yeah, a movie that is at the same time a painting.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Yes it is. You know, how delightful.

V. Arnold
    Participant

When’s the last time you (all inclusive) walked barefoot on dirt and grass?
    Grounding is not an intellectual exercise; but rather a physical contact with the earth.
    And a very critical part of living a grounded life of reason and reality.

seychelles
    Participant

“It’s not so hard to meet heartache and chaos in this world, and yet love and beauty still abide. Treasure them when you find them.”

Likewise, our globalist-dominated world is saturated with deceipt and suprematist thinking. Proactively make the world a better and saner place by personally embracing Logos and humility whenever possible.

zerosum
    Participant

Life is hard.
    Life is full of miseries.

https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/mammal-life-expectancy-mule-deer
    LIFE SPAN: 6 – 14 years
    Common Name: Mule deer
    Category: Deer
    Family: Cervidae
    Scientific Name: Odocoileus hemionus

John Day
    Participant

I walked barefoot in the kitchen garden this morning, after 1.5 inches of rain last night cooled things down Highs have been over 98 for a week.
    It seems like time to revisit The Limits To Growth again…
    https://www.johndayblog.com/2017/09/worse-than-i-think.html

V. Arnold
    Participant

John Day
    It’s our rainy season but temps only slightly moderate; 32°c to 36°c instead of 38°c – 40°c.
    I read your link; interesting and not surprising in the least.
    I see nothing tangible to give me optimism for the coming tomorrows…

VietnamVet
    Participant

Karl Rove’s creation of a new reality is operating in full force. There is no alternative. History has vanished. Italy, Greece and Spain will always be shackled without their own sovereign currency unless there is redistribution of wealth within the EuroZone. To break free, the peripheral states need to write down their bad debt. The simple fact is that wealthy bond and debt holders would rather blow everything up than lose anything. The closure of the banks for a couple of weeks was enough to fetter Greece.

The basic human need to horde wealth and have the power to tell others what to do is destroying the earth. To survive, it must be constrained.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.