Debt Rattle June 6 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 6 2016

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

[See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 6 2016]

V. Arnold
    Participant

I guess that “cartoon” pretty much says it all.
    The general apathy towards the “refugees” is incomprehensible; western values have eroded to non-existent. Compassion for fellow humans is likewise non-existent and deteriorating from there…
    Animals garner more sympathy than humans these days; how fucked up is that?

I was thinking something along the lines of Noah’s ark. Get a rhino in there, an elephant, take it from there.

Greenpa
    Participant

In attempting to understand the lack of attention to the refugee disaster- keep in mind, it’s humans we’re dealing with here.

Both history and experimental psychology teach us the same thing- humans become numb to insult pretty quickly. The graphs of decreasing neural response to repeated stimuli are very uniform- a very rapid drop down to barely registering.

One dead baby on the beach, and the front page? Horrors. 200 dead babies every day? Uh – I think I need to mow the lawn.

That’s what we do. “Should” is a word of no power whatsoever.

I’m not suggesting that situation must leave us doing nothing. Just that we need to keep our actual behavior firmly in mind when searching for what might be possible.

Endlessly pursuing what is impossible – is a very bad idea. You wouldn’t think it would be necessary to point that out, would you? And yet. Our joint behavior suggests it is necessary.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

If you think the response to the Debt-Money Monopolist impoverished refugees fleeing the Debt-Money Monopolist financed al Qaeda torn countries is bad, just consider the response while the Debt-Money Monopolists were impoverishing these people and using al Qaeda to destabilize their region.
    Then consider that the Debt-Money Monopolists are only mentioned in the comments section of nearly every blog out there.
    The refugee crisis is a Debt-Money Monopolist narrative engineered to promote there agenda of using these people to divide us and further bankrupt and consolidate their power within Europe as their monetary and economic warfare reaches the end game in Europe.
    People who REALLY care about refugees go WAY UPSTREAM and address the ROOT CAUSE as to why these people are impoverished and their countries war torn AND FOCUS THEIR ENERGY ON THE ROOT CAUSE.
    But that’s not part of the propaganda push and the establishment trance is too much for most people to overcome… Eric Blair was an insider sharing the inside scoop in both Animal Farm and 1984. Read those books again with the realization it was written by an insider revealing the inner workings of the Debt-Money Monopolist Matrix Architects. Add in Brave New World by Debt-Money Monopolist technocrat Aldous Huxley and you have the two major systems of control laid out before. 1984 is for the awake that fight back against the system and Brave New World is for the people that “go along to get along” with the “Beast” system now in play.
    Those that think as programmed by the Debt-Money Monopolists and do as programmed by the Debt-Money Monopolists might as well have the mark of the Beast on their foreheads (thoughts) and hands (works), if they don’t, in fact, have the actual mark of the Beast as depicted in Revelations.

danielm
    Participant

I have regularly come to read this blog for its insight into a variety of topics. However with the posting of the cartoon above I would have to say there is something foul in the air. I could say many things about this pathetic attempt at scapegoating animals and nature for the ridiculous mess HUMAN BEINGS have got this planet into but this to me is the most important- WITHOUT NATURE HUMAN BEINGS WOULD NOT BE BLOODY-WELL ALIVE. NATURE DID NOT CAUSE HUMAN BEINGS TO KILL EACH OTHER OR LOOK AWAY AS BABIES OR CHILDREN DROWNED IT IS OTHER HUMAN BEINGS-A BLOOD THIRSTY PACK OF SAVAGES.
    Scapegoating is as old as the hills and a reminder of how pathetically immature and ignorant humanity is.

danielm
    Participant

One further comment. By savages I refer to the meaning as barbaric not demeaning indigenous peoples. The brutal shadow of a machine minded bureaucratic, managerial humanity is what I refer to.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Hi danielm,
    Reference this quote from Primo Levi…
    “Monsters exist, but they are too few in number to be truly dangerous. More dangerous are the common men [and women], the functionaries ready to believe and to act without asking questions.”
    ― Primo Levi
    Ordinary people need to question instead of believe their Debt-Money Monopolist directed paycheck is the only “legitimacy” required of one’s labor (the “mark” of their hand, if you will).

Ken Barrows
    Participant

On danielm’s point:

I understand the “human life is worth more than a gorilla’s” point of view. Yet, there are a lot more humans than gorillas (making a lot more impact) and the trend is exacerbating the difference. The gorillas, I think people who criticize the shooting know, are on their way out–extinction.

Nassim
    Participant
    Raleigh
    Participant

Nassim – yes, they change laws when they want to, make laws retroactive when they want to, and now here they are ignoring a court order when the court finds they have provided no evidence! Lawlessness. What’s next? Good link.

Trivium – I enjoyed Orwell’s Animal Farm, but could barely get through 1984. I finished it, but it made me feel hopeless, and we’re running parallel to what’s in that book. We’ll all be Winston’s soon.

The powers that be who are creating this madness are using “humanitarian” crises (see my link from the other day) to further their agenda, and most everyone is falling in lockstep. The bleeding hearts are aiding and abetting TPTB, yet they don’t even know it. They think they’re making a better world, caught up in singing Kumbaya, but they’re not watching what is truly happening behind the scenes and they’re going to be very sorry in the end. Because of their naivety and ignorance, they’re sending all children straight into 1984, and that makes me very angry. There’s lots of talk about sympathy, kindness, benevolence, humanity, there’s pats on the back for at least being better than the next guy, they feel elevated above the rest, more god-like, and then it sort of ends right there. With a huge period! End of sentence.

“People who REALLY care about refugees go WAY UPSTREAM and address the ROOT CAUSE as to why these people are impoverished and their countries war torn AND FOCUS THEIR ENERGY ON THE ROOT CAUSE.”

But swimming way upstream in search of the root cause is not what most people want to do. They just go along, follow the herd, put Band-aids on and clean up after TPTB. They’re building their own jail, but are oblivious to this fact. Absolutely in denial, don’t see the big picture – couldn’t stand far enough back if they tried.

I agree, the “root cause” is ALL that matters; all the rest is just mush.

Babble
    Participant

Gorillas are not over populating the planet so we cherish them. The refugees rarely use birth control and produce kids like rabbits then have wars over a religion that they bow to five time a day while it does nothing for them in return (there is no god, stupid people). They then flood into western countries and swamp everything that has been built (housing, jobs, services). They will still practice their useless religion but expect the westerners to provide for them. Eventually, they will bring down the very countries they are fleeing to. I don’t blame the refugees for trying but Europe should shut off this flow right now, by whatever means necessary. You don’t see Russia taking any refugees, do you.

Raleigh
    Participant

Babble – Russia is getting them too. I’ve posted articles on this. Search the internet to find the information as it probably won’t be in the Western media.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.