Debt Rattle June 7 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 7 2020

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Banksy June 2020     • Coronavirus Shows Global Consequences Of China’s Local Censorship (SCMP) • More Than 140 Zuckerberg-Funded Scientists
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 7 2020]

zerosum
    Participant

Read TAE -keeping careful watch for possible danger or difficulties.
    Be vigilant – keeping careful watch for possible danger or difficulties.
    Dodge ball – keeping careful watch for possible danger or difficulties.

teri
    Participant

Ilargi, your intro to an article about the jobs numbers reads: “Trump is so eager to praise the headline numbers that he forgets they are nonsense, and misses the opportunity to tell people to try harder.”

Tell which people to try harder? The people who need jobs? The people who made the numbers up? I don’t get what you mean here.

Teri, I was thinking that we know the BLS numbers are fake, that jobs were lost not gained, and that Trump should tell people to work harder at preventing further spread of the virus. Not the most popular theme in the media, I know, but things are going very poorly still stateside.

WES
    Participant

Herds of Hypocrites.

The “in thing” is to protest. I guess that is what sheep do. Mindlessly follow the herd.

I guess these sheep have nothing better to do with their time.

Never mind that they are being irresponsible by helping to spread the virus so that it can successfully kill more people. And some of those dead people will be black people. I guess their lives really don’t matter.

I am not a very good sheep. I will continue to do what I can to not help spread the virus to other people. I guess I believe everybody’s lives matter. But clearly I don’t matter to the sheep.

It is however, maddening, to see the sheep not caring about the lives of other people while loudly protesting they care about other people.

I am not confused. What they say and then do are perfectly clear to me.

Their actions tell me they really don’t care about the lives of other people at all! It is really all about them trying to impose their lack of morals upon others.

I am not buying it! I have better things to do with my life.

WES
    Participant

Yesterday’s TAE picture of a little boy, clutching some fireworks with one arm and the flag in the other arm, is 1906’s version of an American patriot.

In today’s politically correct world, this child would be considered the FBI’s poster child for a domestic terrorist!

WES
    Participant

So Elmer Fudd can no longer use a gun to hunt Bugs Bunny!

But using dynamite is OK!

So let the politically corrected violence continue!

WES
    Participant

Yosemite Sam.

The toughest cowboy this side of the great divide!

Try taking this cowboy’s guns away from him!

You’re as good as dead!

Only Bugs Bunny can disarm Yosemite Sam!

zerosum
    Participant

Who caused all of the millions of people to demonstrate around the world?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/us/minneapolis-officers-background-george-floyd-trnd/index.html

What we know about the four ex-police officers charged in George Floyd’s death
    By Harmeet Kaur and Nicole Chavez, CNN
    Updated 5:47 AM ET, Fri June 5, 2020

One of the officers had been on the job four days. One was on his third shift ever. And Derek Chauvin, who pressed his knee into George Floyd’s neck for nearly nine minutes, was the field training officer for one of them.

Chauvin, J. Alexander Kueng, Thomas Lane and Tou Thao were responding to a call about a $20 counterfeit bill on May 25 when they detained Floyd, who died while in custody.
    The four officers were fired and are now facing charges in Floyd’s death.
    Here’s what we know about their role in Floyd’s arrest as well as their lives before and while they were on the force, based on their personnel files.

Derek Chauvin, 44, pressed his knee into George Floyd’s neck while Floyd was lying on the street.

J. Alexander Kueng, 26, helped restrain George Floyd along with Derek Chauvin and Thomas Lane.

Thomas Lane, 37, helped restrain George Floyd, along with Derek Chauvin and J. Alexander Kueng.

Tou Thao, 34, stood near the other officers as they restrained George Floyd.

VietnamVet
    Participant

Cognitive Dissidence is running wild. The first iteration of global Imperialism died In Flanders Fields. After a Depression and a Second World War, global aristocrats regained control in the 1980s. The second global Imperium ruled by American Multi-Nationals collapsed in 2020 from a global pandemic, depression, unrest and Donald Trump. Except nobody dares acknowledge the fall. Too many good paying jobs, sheltering at home, and pensions are at stake. The US military pulled out of Washington DC. It dares not take sides in the fight between the Nationalists and Globalists Oligarchs or in the 10% exploitation of the 90%. A civil war will destroy the Pentagon. Instead, the unrest is explained away as black race riots again. Except, the protests are integrated, led by women, occurring across the world in the last remnants of the Empire, and at risk of catching COVID-19.

If the November 2020 election turns out to be a fraud, the conflicts between anarchy and order, aristocracy and the middle class, war and peace, will erupt and could escalate to nuclear war. Only societies of law, order, peace and middle-class families, where everyone has food, shelter, healthcare and a purpose in life, can human sin and greed be controlled and climate change faced.

The outcome will determine if mankind continues to inhabit the earth.

John Day
    Participant

After bedtime again. So much news to assess, and life demands living, too.
    Maybe I can put a bunch together in the morning after a couple more hours of mowing grass.
    The elites are about to expend a bunch of black and white pawns on this, here gameboard.
    I’ll concentrate really hard and think myself off it, out of harm’s way.
    Nighty-night!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.