Debt Rattle June 7 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 7 2021

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Germ
    Participant
    Noirette
    Participant

Some links of interest.

NO JAB for me. 36 langs. have a look.

https://nojabforme.info/#

WHO tracking of cov2 variants.

https://www.who.int/en/activities/tracking-SARS-CoV-2-variants/

DRASTIC research group

https://drasticresearch.org

Germ
    Participant

Columbia University is requiring an Indian student who was vaccinated with two doses of Covaxin, to revaccinate with a different vaccine

How can this be for real?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3PkPGjX0AA_41J?format=jpg&name=medium

Germ
    Participant

“Study finds 1 in 3 young teens had COVID, fueling debate over need for vaccine”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/study-finds-1-in-3-young-teens-had-covid-fueling-debate-over-need-for-vaccine/

Germ
    Participant

German TV star lost her job because she refused to get the shot. You’d think Germans should know better.

https://www.t-online.de/unterhaltung/stars/id_90166522/tid_amp/ard-krimistar-eva-herzig-verweigert-corona-impfung-und-verliert-job-.html

ctbarnum
    Participant

@upstateNYer
    @DocRobinson

I did go back and look for my county (Pinellas) and with the executive order, they did rescind their state of emergency (the listing for the EOC is at level 3- Enhanced Monitoring). Unfortunately, the site hasn’t been updated since the 4th of May. I would have thought it was just ask about vaccination status, however, a previous section with covered situations (for which health care is exempted) includes:

“(1)A business entity,as defined in s. 768.38to include any business operatingin this state,ma y not require patrons or customers to provide any documentation certifying COVID-19 vaccination or post-infection recovery to gain access to, entry upon, or service from the business operations in this state.

The next paragraph has the same wording for schools.

Maybe I’m mistaken, but it seems that health facilities are also exempt and can deny service or entry (and the FDA would not really be of much help given they’ve fallen to political considerations much like the rest of science and could move the goalposts).

Thank you, upstateNYer. It’s no worry about the links, as I’ve been having trouble posting pics lately, so it’s probably just a bug. I was thinking I should write the governor’s office requesting clarification of that section, and the other organizations could be just as helpful.

It’s weird about the panic, as I was treated very kindly by staff, and then a series of panicky phone calls about the vax across three days the week before an appointment I was forced to change because my car needed servicing, and then harsh treatment (in an office nearly devoid of patients (which was odd because they are usually quite busy). Before I left, I gave them a subtle hint about a replication study my group (I’m listed as a co-author) got published in the Journal of Social Psychology pertaining to persuasion techniques (replicating Pascual’s work) that told them coercion would not work.

Link to the full bill:

http://laws.flrules.org/2021/8

Germ
    Participant

Neville Hodgkinson is a former medical and science correspondent at the Sunday Times and the author of AIDS: The Failure of Contemporary Science

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/vaccine-researcher-weve-made-a-big-mistake/

Susmarie108
    Participant

Here’s a topic we should be exploring. Let’s kick off the conversation with this post from CHS. Here’s a tasty quote:

“For a great many people and dynamics, the pandemic was a transformative catalyst, and there is no going back to pre-pandemic “normal.” Many people experienced a liberty and expansiveness they’d either never experienced or forgot that such things even existed. This experience triggered a Metamorphosis, and they’re never going back to pre-pandemic “normal” because “normal” was a nightmarish landscape of exploitation, drudgery, pathology and meaningless servitude. ”

https://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/2021/06/post-pandemic-metamorphosis-never-going.html?m=0

I am traveling home to Ohio for a week – memorial services for my Mom and her husband (both died from Covid and Covid complications earlier this year at 90 and 97 years. They were in a top-notch care facility). Will try to post late this afternoon.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Never mind. Paragraph 2 applies to government entities, while paragraph 3 applies to schools. Same wording though.

Antidote
    Participant

Dr. Dr…..agree 100% Especially in light of the Solzhenitsyn deal.

I always wondered if Madamski was a retired english lit professor or a mechanical engineer?

ctbarnum
    Participant

The western world is fast getting to here, if it’s not already.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“Study finds 1 in 3 young teens had COVID, fueling debate over need for vaccine”

Not surprising, since more than 1 in 3 people in the US have had a Covid-19 infection, according to the latest estimate from the CDC. It might actually be significantly higher than that, further reducing the potential benefits of the vaccines, while keeping all their risks to the vaccinated.

“CDC estimates that from February 2020–March 2021… there were approximately:
    114.6 Million Estimated Total Infections”

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/burden.html

Dr. D
    Participant

Daily dose of calling people “Daisy Jane”:

I had seen that NAC was on a list of anti-virus stuff. But see this, and decide if you want to get some soon.
    They would probably take vitamin D off market if they could figure out how.
    Also on the list of anti-virus stuff was fluvoxamine. (Germ bought some?). Can anyone think how an SSRI would be antiviral? I’m a bit suspicious of SSRIs as I watched a few people start them and get fatter, spacier, and weirder. Two had suicidal thoughts after only a few weeks. When they finally quit them, they went through what I would call nicotine-like withdrawal.

NAC = N acetylcysteine

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Doc Robinson wrote:

“ Not surprising, since more than 1 in 3 people in the US have had a Covid-19 infection, according to the latest estimate from the CDC. It might actually be significantly higher than that, further reducing the potential benefits of the vaccines, while keeping all their risks to the vaccinated.”

That’s like here in Holland where the guidelines say you should get just one jab if you’ve had Covid or two if you want to. I think it’s because the vaccine overrides your immune system and makes you vulnerable to future variants.

Germ
    Participant
    upstateNYer
    Participant

@ctbarnum, forgive me for being blunt (one of my faults) … but you are getting off in the weeds on this. 🙂

It’s not your responsibility to figure out what the clinic is/is not allowed to do. Boil this down to the brass tacks, one step at a time. First, call the clinic and ask them to mail/email you their written policy on vaccination status requirements prior to receiving health services. If the person on the phone plays dumb, go up the ladder until you reach the person who will provide their WRITTEN policy on vaccination requirements prior to receiving health services. My guess? They won’t provide you anything in writing that says “no vaccine, no service”. As Doc Robinson pointed out, it’s not allowed. At that point, game over. They have to provide you with services.

If they provide a written policy that says no vaccine, no health services … go to town. Contact FL State health agency, governors office, ICAN, etc., etc. You have the info Doc Robinson provided (very helpful), VAERS dbase reports, vaccines are still experimental, not tested in people with diabetes, etc. You have legitimate questions about getting a vaccine with your current and previous health issues. Pull your documentation together and force these … um, people … to STFU (sorry), provide you with healthcare, and knock off their nonsense.

My thoughts …

zerosum
    Participant

@Germ
    A little bit more of info from that link
    And you thought that you were superior because of your thinking abilities
    The longest living organism

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/jun/07/24000-year-old-organisms-found-frozen-in-siberia-can-still-reproduce
    A microscopic worm-like creature, labelled an “evolutionary scandal” by biologists for having thrived for millions of years without having sex, has now been shown to persist for at least 24,000 years in Siberian permafrost and then reproduce, researchers have found.

Multicellular invertebrates that are solely female, bdelloid rotifers are already renowned for their resistance to radiation and ability to withstand rather inhospitable environments: drying, starvation and low oxygen. They’ve also existed for at least 35m years – and can be found today in freshwater lakes, ponds, streams and moist terrestrial habitats such as moss, lichen, tree bark and soil.

These tough little critters – which have a complete digestive tract that includes a mouth and an anus – are able to survive hostile environments by halting all activity and almost entirely arresting their metabolism.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@ctbarnum: PS … it is easy to get overwhelmed and disoriented by government-ese (ha!) and legalese BS when you don’t feel all that well and you’re being threatened with access to needed services and medications. It’s in no way a reflection on you that you are, understandably, worried about your access to healthcare at this point. There are people on TAE who are more informed on this topic than I am and Dr John Day is one of them. He’s busy and doesn’t post here often right now, but maybe you can reach out to him via his blog? He works at a clinic that sounds similar to the one you receive healthcare services from so I’m thinking he can provide input.

Stay out of the weeds, my friend. 😉 Be on the offense … forcing them be on defense. You’ll win this, especially in FL. Here in NY?? You’d probably be in a peck of trouble. lol

DarkMatter
    Participant

Instead of vaccinating younger and younger children we should just vaccinate all eggs and sperm. The vaccine should just cause spike proteins to gather in the ovaries and testes. But wait, they already do! Brilliant.

zerosum
    Participant
    upstateNYer
    Participant

@DarkMatter: so you’re thinking … head covid off at the pass by vaccinating eggs and sperm? Good golly that’s brilliant!!! Contact Gates. He perhaps hasn’t thought of this option yet.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Polder Dweller: “That’s like here in Holland where the guidelines say you should get just one jab if you’ve had Covid or two if you want to.”

That’s like requesting one lump or two of sugar in your coffee/tea, as if a decision about sugar lumps and a decision about vaccination are in the same league. You can’t be serious … are you?

Germ
    Participant

@ my parents …

Yes I did.
    Two bottles initially, but when I saw the badmouthing NAC got I bought two more!

upstateNYer
    Participant

Edit to #76875: head covid off at the pass by DIRECTLY vaccinating eggs and sperm? Good golly that’s brilliant!!! Contact Gates. He perhaps hasn’t thought of this option yet.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Great … Dr D has Daisy Jane playing in my head incessantly. Thanks, Dr D. 😉

Germ, I use NAC most days. I stocked up since there’s some puff up that it might be pulled as a supplement. It works on several levels. Also stocked up on Vit D, K2 and the others recently. And toilet paper (that was a joke)

@ my parents: agree with you on SSRIs. I don’t like taking meds that affect my brain, including some of the pain killers. At one point I was prescribed an oxy derivative for back pain and took literally one pill. Felt like my brain and body were detached. Hated it. Threw out the rest of the script. Should have sold it I suppose.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I know I said this in the previous thread, but that may have been after most readers stopped reading that one. I have essentially realized that the most “Covid-compliant” types are really just Hillary Clinton’s creepy cult from the 2016 Election. One reason I was so resistant to realizing that for so long is that the worst of Donald Trump’s creepy cult (mostly the QAnon crowd) have been piggy-backing their crazy-talk on Covid-narrative skepticism. So I guess that means that we will never really be rid of that godawful 2016 Election until something truly terrible happens and makes everybody forget that horseshit. Doesn’t that just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

scream

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Mister Roboto: “So I guess that means that we will never really be rid of that godawful 2016 Election until something truly terrible happens and makes everybody forget that horseshit.”

Turn off the TV. Horseshit gone.

Germ: There is a parthenogenic species of lizard in the bombed-out desert near Luke AFB (?). It is a Cnemidophorus, or whiptail lizard. (most whiptails are not parthenogenic.). Her environment is unbelievably bleak, so I think parthenogenesis occurs as a pause- clone until things get better. Parthenogenic rotifers make sense and also provide evolutionary comfort- the life on the planet survived “snowball earths”, and other evolutionary stalls- probably in this manner: clone until you can diversify.
    I have always suspected that male-ness was a happy accident that allowed female genes and mitochondria to travel far and wide via sons. It didn’t hurt that females found males irresistible, as well.
    Rotifers are the second cutest thing under the microscope. Tardibears (tardigrades) are number one.
    IMHO.
    So- don’t make that stop. Life is awesome. I can take the five gallon bucket- twenty years out of use- that still has dirt in it and add water. In a week, I will find fun critters under the lens.

One more thing: suspicious observers might think 24000 [years] is an interesting number.

WES
    Participant

My Parents said know:

Regarding Basel iii rules coming into effect June 28 for Europe, jan 1, 2022 for Britain. It might reduce papar gold market size. We will just have to wait and see. Nobody is saying anything about what the US will do. They are the elephant in the room!

One thing it may do is drive up the costs of buying gold by eliminating some gold market players who have facilitated making gold easier to buy. The BIS never has your best interestsat heart! The opposite in fact!

This rule change is more likely an effort to make the buying of physical gold more difficult and expensive for like big institutions such as hedge funds, etc. Naturally the little guy will suffer,likely higher premiums for small gold amounts, like coins, etc.

The net affect likely is to minimize gold’s role even more than it is now.

They never change the rules of the game, in the middle of the game, unless they feeling they are loosing!

WES
    Participant

I amcurrently at my island cottage. So far it is a world of mud and snapping turtles, white swans, geese, ducks, blue herons, wood peckers, blue Jay’s, and a doe deer sniffing my daughter’s drawf Dutch rabbit!

WES- sounds like heaven.

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.