Debt Rattle June 7 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 7 2023

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Caspar David Friedrich Woman before the Rising Sun 1818   • Col. MacGregor: ‘It’s Time to Slash Our Defense Budget’ (21CW) • Tucker Carlson Steam
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 7 2023]

Germ
    Participant

“I’ve just recovered from COVID, and I don’t know what it could be now.” – We know!

Kenya Moore, ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star, rushed to hospital after numbness, difficulty breathing

https://thegrio.com/2023/06/06/kenya-moore-rushed-to-hospital/

☠️☠️☠️

TVSSSF

Germ
    Participant

” …fans shouldn’t panic because he has great doctors.” – Haha!

AMERICA’S GOT TALENT’ WINNER
    MICHAEL GRIMM SEDATED BY DOCTORS
    After Mystery Health Issue

https://www.tmz.com/2023/06/06/americas-got-talent-winner-michael-grimm-sedated-hospitalized-mystery-health-issue/

☠️☠️☠️

TVASSF

Germ
    Participant

“If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to get Covid! – Hahaha!

92% Covid Deaths Are Triple Vaccinated, Government Data Shows

92% Covid Deaths Are Triple Vaccinated, Government Data Shows

☠️☠️☠️

TVASSF

Germ
    Participant

Kids dying in school used to be ‘rare’ (LOL) now it’s almost weekly.

Boy, 14, dies after ‘isolated incident’ at West Lothian school

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jun/07/boy-dies-west-lothian-school-scotland

TVASSF

Dr. D
    Participant

Looks like there is still volcanic ash in the air from the 1816 volcano. No surprise.

Ukraine very simple: Dam provides all of Crimea with water. The West wants and must have Crimea above all things and/or start WWIII by making Russia defend it. Russia owns the dam and could release all the water they want to. Ukraine has nothing else, and Russia was unable to fully occupy both sides of the river which would be advisable there. Therefore Ukraine blew it up, just as they said, tested, planned, and released water to do.

“• Arms Sent To Ukraine Could End Up In Other Parts Of The World – Hungary (RT)

They are. In Mexico. Only a fraction are in Ukraine at all. Luckily Russia bought a lot or most of them, demonstrating the kind of patriots Ukrainians are.

“• US Knew Ukraine Planned On Bombing Nord Stream – WaPo (RT)

You must be kidding. Just they did it with a wetsuit and a Sunfish II. You know, WaPo, there’s a guy named “Hersh”, you may have heard of him…

Like the dam: Rightie-tightie Leftie-loosie. When you own the thing, there is no need to do more than shut it off using the normal controls.

““..because they are proud of themselves, and these are the kinds of things proud people wear.”

As with racism. Because racism now means “All nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs in all time and space” we can’t have a logical discussion about it. (Definition swap, classic narcissistic control) But back when we had ACTUAL racists and Jussie Smallet and every couldn’t find a single one and had to invent them, racists were PROUD to be racists. They’re happy to tell you. They’d tell you what they’d do to those people. That’s part of what literally MAKES you a racist, practically by definition. Today, zero people in America will admit to being racists, although it’s reported that 100% of them are, or at least all the white, asian, and hispanic ones. Because when they all get together at a picnic they’re STILL afraid and ashamed to admit it because … they have all the power and therefore nothing will happen to them? Because they believe in the superiority of races and support that but…insert reason here? I’m sorry, by brain is melting, I literally can’t fabricate any reason, however implausible to support this Woke Left theory.

The Nazis in Ukraine is a great example and contrast. THAT is what it looks like. With the chilling addition that THAT is what it looks like, and we (Woke Leftists) support it with $150 Billion in guns to the KKK there. “I did that” – Joe Biden.

I don’t want to got nuts about the symbolism, like Germany or America have to erase all military insignia and historical references every time they lose a war? But these symbols are openly and proudly supported AS Nazi symbols: just ask them. It’s only a secret, or in dispute because the NY Times is constitutionally incapable of telling the truth.

Here’s a fun theory for a moonwalk: Michael Jackson is the child of Diana Ross and Smokey Robinson and many people in the industry knew. Why do you think his father didn’t like him? Ross would have been 14. That is what the song “Billie Jean” is about, as later Michael was told and knew. What’s he supposed to do? Go on “Phil Donahue” and tell everyone? It would wreck him, put his father in jail, and tarnish Motown forever, AND reveal the sort of thing that goes on in Music and Hollywood every day. Yet how do you not? Secrets are toxic. Well you can sing. And that’s why it’s one of his most impassioned songs.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

20/10

Potentially,

20/8 wrt human fovea cell spacing

EoinW
    Participant

I see the economic collapse continues to get mentioned. 15 years and counting…

I embraced the common sense that if you print money endlessly you will break everything eventually. My friends keep pointing out I’ve been wrong every day since 2008. My reply continues to be that I’ll be wrong until I’m right. A philosophy which could apply to almost anything and has zero real value.

If the stock market is a ponzi scheme and ponzi schemes can keep running provided you have new cash to put in, and governments can keep creating funds(debt) out of thin air then the scheme should last forever. Or until the people running it decide to end it.

So the stock market is rigged and the real economy is distorted by record amounts of debt and they control a media which determines what reality is for half the population. Only conclusion I can reach is: the system will collapse when those in control decide to collapse it.

Timing? Well these globalist certainly want to remain in charge after the collapse, therefore they need to shift blame for that collapse. This is the best reasoning I can come up with for them desperately trying to start a shooting war between Russia and NATO. Doesn’t matter that NATO gets destroyed as that fits nicely with the Build Back Better plan. Best of all, they get to blame the collapse on Putin!

I know all that is a rather simple way of perceiving things. I do welcome any input from wiser posters. I must conclude that the economic collapse will take place when the globalists decide to bring everything down.

To try and finish on a more positive note: these psychopaths really are idiots! They are like spoiled children with a giant play thing. Unfortunate that our society and lives are that play thing. Thus they may control the timing but their plans are doomed to failure because these people only know how to wreck things. They can’t run anything properly so they surely won’t be able to build anything from scratch.

I’d like to be PollyAnna and suggest heads on spikes but that really is wishful thinking.

oxymoron
    Participant

I got scared of Covid for about 8-10 weeks. The media told me to be afraid. Now every second of the day it’s AI.
    I’m not remotely frightened of AI
    It’s another distraction for people while they get fleeced.

Just Some Randomer
    Participant

@EoinW

Sure the Financial system is just a fantasy where ‘Money’ is shuffled between players and can be, if required, created in infinite quantities at zero cost in order to bailout key players and keep the game alive. It can, therefore, never collapse due to its own internal flaws. It can always be bailed out.

However the Financial system has a touch point with the real physical world where people make and sell things to each other – things essential to life. Things nobody can print out of thin air. The two systems are drifting ever further apart and at the point where the gulf between them is too great and ‘Money’ no longer bears any practical relationship to physical goods and services then the Financial system simply becomes irrelevant to people. ‘Money’ becomes worthless no matter how internally consistent the debits and credits within the Financial system are.

At that point the Financial system doesn’t exactly collapse, but simply becomes irrelevant whether TPTB like it or not.

Just Some Randomer
    Participant

From this perspective ‘Inflation’ actually represents the speed at which the Financial and Physical economies are moving away from each other.

zerosum
    Participant

Do you remember, a soap opera, …. ” As the world turn. ”
    ————-
    Canada is burrning/dequestering its boreal forest.
    ——-
    Now, is the time to recommend wearing face masks.
    ———–
    RIM, TAE, found this for us.
    Do a search for “Corriere della Sera President Pyotr Poroshenko”, and see for yourself

Former Ukrainian President Pyotr Poroshenko an interview with Italy’s Corriere della Sera newspaper published on Monday.
    https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/minsk-agreements-allowed-me-to-arm-ukraine-ex-president/
    Poroshenko took office in June 2014, as the post-coup Ukrainian government was attempting to quash a rebellion in Donetsk and Lugansk Regions with military force. The two Minsk agreements were adopted with Poroshenko at the helm. They were supposed to de-escalate the conflict and reintegrate the regions into Ukrainian political systems under wide autonomy, but Kiev stonewalled their implementation.
    ————-
    Another truth being ignored

There Never Was an Offramp in Ukraine

There Never Was an Offramp in Ukraine
    Date: June 6, 2023
    Author: Tom Luongo
    Who? …..
    In short, who armed Ukraine while never once acting with one ounce of humility or basic human decency to find a solution that didn’t involve thousands of dead Slavs?

It’s the same pattern as Nordstream, the chemical attacks in Ghouta and Khan Sheykoun, MH-17 and a host of other attacks on civilians over the past decade since Putin helped thwart Obama’s “Coalition of the willing” to take out Assad in 2013 following Ghouta.
    ———–
    • Russia Reveals Battle Casualties (RT)

Ukrainian forces lost over 3,700 men and more than 50 tanks in a futile attempt to break through on several fronts, Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu said on Tuesday. He also revealed Russian casualties during the three days of heavy fighting.
    ————

Patrick Lawrence: First There Were Neo-Nazis, Then There Were No Nazis, Then There Were

By Patrick Lawrence / Original to ScheerPost
    Thomas Gibbons–Neff, a square-jawed former Marine covering the Ukraine war for The Times
    Tom’s job this week is to persuade us that all those Ukrainian soldiers wearing Nazi insignia, idolizing Jew-murdering, Russophobic collaborators with the Third Reich, gathering ritually in Nazi-inspired cabals, marching through Kyiv in Klan-like torch parades are not what you think. Nah, our Tom tells us. They look like neo–Nazis, they act like neo–Nazis, they dress like neo–Nazis, they profess Fascist and neo–Nazi ideologies, they wage this war with the Wehrmacht’s visceral hatred of Russians—O.K., but whyever would you think they are neo–Nazis?
    ————-

Tucker Carlson – “Not only are the media not interested, they are actively hostile to anybody who is.
    Media outlets lie, but, mostly, they just ignore the stories that matter.”
    ———–

userzeroid
    Participant

@EoinW & @JSR and the rate of interest managed by the bid for bonds and the interest on capital at the central bank level goes some way in achieving a bluff against inflation (which goes a step further, preventing the illusion from being observed as these distortions increase) It’s the cart before the horse, obviously. I don’t know how much longer these shenanigans can continue either. My wake up call was in 2011. Still waiting for Godot.

@Ilargi
    – Thanks for all that you do.

zerosum
    Participant

The Pied Piper of Kiev
    The Pied Piper of Hamelin (German: der Rattenfänger von Hameln, also known as the Pan Piper or the Rat-Catcher of Hamelin) is the title character of a legend from the town of Hamelin (Hameln), Lower Saxony, Germany.

The legend dates back to the Middle Ages, the earliest references describing a piper, dressed in multicolored (“pied”) clothing, who was a rat catcher hired by the town to lure rats away[1] with his magic pipe. When the citizens refuse to pay for this service as promised, he retaliates by using his instrument’s magical power on their children, leading them away as he had the rats. This version of the story spread as folklore and has appeared in the writings of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, the Brothers Grimm, and Robert Browning, among others. The phrase “pied piper” has become a metaphor for a person who attracts a following through charisma or false promises.[2]

Germ
    Participant

“Oops – we fucked up!”

Covid-19 vaccination can induce multiple sclerosis via cross-reactive CD4+ T cells recognizing SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and myelin peptides

https://pesquisa.bvsalud.org/global-literature-on-novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov/resource/pt/covidwho-2138820?lang=en

TVASSF (add this one to the ‘slow-burn-fuse’ file)

Germ
    Participant

So, let me get this straight.
    As a taxpayer I paid for the poison jabs that I didn’t take.
    And now I’m paying for the harms they caused.
    Nice one!

TVASSF (no matter how you pay them after the event)

thomasjkenney
    Participant

@EoinW re: “They can’t run anything properly so they surely won’t be able to build anything from scratch.”

I’d say that’s spot on. However, they will position to be able to steal anything that is ‘built back’ by real humans. I posit we should not build anything worth stealing until the infestation has abated.

Germ
    Participant

Privy Council advocated downplaying COVID vaccine injuries or deaths

“A secret Privy Council office memo recommended that any COVID vaccine-related injuries or deaths be carefully managed with “winning communication strategies” as to not “shake public confidence,” …

https://torontosun.com/news/national/privy-council-advocated-downplaying-covid-vaccine-injuries-or-deaths

TVASSF (and I advocate playing up death vaxx injuries)

zerosum
    Participant

New York city is under attack by Canada’s smokung gun
    (I’m suure that the air in Ukraine is more dangerous to your health.) 🙂

zerosum
    Participant

Did you hear?
    Are you ignoring VASSILY A. NEBENZIA
    Making up your own reality?
    https://press.un.org/en/2023/sc15310.doc.htm
    MEETINGS COVERAGE SECURITY COUNCIL 9340TH MEETING* (PM)
    SC/15310
    6 JUNE 2023
    With Kherson Dam’s Destruction, Plight of Ukraine’s People Will Only Get Worse, Emergency Relief Coordinator Warns Security Council
    Statements

VASSILY A. NEBENZIA (Russian Federation) said that, on 6 June, Kyiv committed an unthinkable crime — undermining the dam of the Kakhovka Hydroelectric Power Station. Settlements have been flooded; thousands of people are in need of evacuation; and colossal damage has been done to the agriculture of the region. He emphasized that in 2022, the Ukrainian Armed Forces leadership had declared its readiness to blow up this dam to gain a military advantage. “Major General Kovalchuk considered flooding the river,” he said, echoing the Washington Post. He expressed regret that his Government’s calls to the Secretary-General to prevent this crime were not heeded. “This time, the Kiev regime, sensing its complete impunity and with the encouragement of Western curators, decided to carry out its terrorist plan,” he asserted.

Kyiv’s sabotage aimed at a critical infrastructure facility can be classified as a war crime or an act of terrorism, as attacks on objects containing dangerous forces are expressly prohibited by international humanitarian law. He underscored that one of the goals of today’s attack is to inflict maximum humanitarian damage on the populations of vast territories. Meanwhile, the Kyiv authorities significantly increased the discharge of water from the Dnepropetrovsk Hydroelectric Power Station, leading to even greater flooding of the territories. This indicates that this sabotage was planned in advance to cause the most severe repercussions for the population of the region.

The use of terrorist methods has become the official tactic of Kyiv, he said, pointing, inter alia, to the undermining of the Crimean Bridge or the murders of Daria Dugina and Vladlen Tatarsky. To the West, he said: “Hiding behind the dysfunctional Kyiv regime will not work” as Moscow “understand[s] perfectly well who actually plans, prepares and authorizes sabotage of this magnitude.” He expressed bewilderment that the United Nations Secretariat fails to condemn the attacks of the Kyiv “regime”.

zerosum
    Participant

Our civilization is in trouble for believing and supporting Zelensky and his neo-nazis.
    Hummmm!
    Maybe we are all neo-nazis/racists.

jb-hb
    Participant

I embraced the common sense that if you print money endlessly you will break everything eventually. My friends keep pointing out I’ve been wrong every day since 2008. My reply continues to be that I’ll be wrong until I’m right. A philosophy which could apply to almost anything and has zero real value.

I can relate. Being early is nearly indistinguishable from being wrong.

The analogy I have used recently is a sub sinking past its rated depth. When I was a kid, WGN used to show, on sundays, an old movie of a sub sinking in just such a way – the Thresher? Don’t remember.

Say the torpedo doors are the weakest point. Maybe you weld them shut- problem fixed? As you continue to descend, the next weakest thing becomes the threat. You weld that shut too?

As you continue to descend, SOMETHING will give way.

If you offload the stresses from the banking institutions to the banking system, from there to the government, and then from there to the currency… Whatever you offload the stress too, that’s the failure/crush point.

So we’ve pushed it to at the very least currency crisis. But TPTB seem to be trying to weld the currency shut and push it to a civilizational crisis. Joy.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Doug Casey on How the War on Farmers Could Trigger a Famine

Recently, we have seen governments in the Netherlands, and Canada move to shut down farms under the pretext of climate change.

According to John Kerry, Biden’s “climate czar,” similar moves against US farms are in the works.

The US and the Netherlands are two of the largest agricultural producers in the world.

It seems certain Western countries are waging war against farmers in the name of climate change.

What is really going on here?

Doug Casey on How the War on Farmers Could Trigger a Famine

oxymoron
    Participant

Oh shit.
    This one is for you Germ and Dr Day may find it of interest too.

https://wmcresearch.substack.com/p/an-urgent-warning-the-spike-protein

aspnaz
    Participant

Atkinson quoting Obama? Ha ha, at least we know where Atkinson’s heart lies, and it is not with all the brown people that Obama killed, it is with the people at the swanky parties thrown by Obama during lockdown. Liberals like Atkinson are the problem, he lies through his teeth, pretends to care and now is campaigning to help the little people not as lucky as he is, only now he is doing that? Go take a running jump Mr Bean, you are the problem, not the solution.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.