Debt Rattle March 11 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 11 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Three women at the edge of the beach 1924   • The Sanction Backlash Will Push The ‘West’ To Accept Russia’s Demands (MoA) • Who Wil
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 11 2022]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Pablo Picasso Three women at the edge of the beach 1924

I actually like this Picasso…it’s interesting, but not so obtuse as to confuse…

teri
    Participant

They are out of their minds.  This, on top of everything else that is causing inflation (including Trump’s tariffs on China, which Biden has continued) will cause extreme economic hardship across the US, Canada and the EU.  This is economic war against the citizens in all these countries.  The leaders of these countries must really hate their own people and intend to bleed us to death. All for the sake of some oligarchs and nazis in Ukraine, for God’s sake – although I really suspect if they hadn’t had Ukraine they would have used something else to hammer us with.

G-7 countries are Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union.

The headline is mild and reads as some minor, boring issue. Perhaps they hope people won’t read past that. Stripping Russia of most-favored nation status allows the G-7 countries to put tariffs on Russian products. Tariffs are a stupid 19th century solution to a modern problem, and the people who pay for the tariffs are the consumers in the importing countries.

Article highlights below:
    ————–

U.S., G7 allies to move to strip Russia of ‘most favored nation’ status

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The United States, together with the Group of Seven nations and the European Union, will move on Friday to revoke Russia’s “most favored nation” status over its invasion of Ukraine, multiple people familiar with the situation told Reuters.

President Joe Biden will announce the plans at the White House at 10:15 a.m. EST (1515 GMT), said one of the sources, speaking on condition of anonymity.
    The White House said Biden would announce “actions to continue to hold Russia accountable for its unprovoked and unjustified war on Ukraine”, but gave no details.

[…] Stripping Russia of its favored nation status paves the way for the United States and its allies to impose tariffs on a wide range of Russian goods, which would further ratchet up pressure on an economy that is already heading into a “deep recession.”

[…] Each country must implement the change in Russia’s trading status based on its own national processes, two of the people said.

In the United States, removing Russia’s “Permanent Normal Trade Relations” (PNTR) status will require an act of Congress, but lawmakers in both houses – and on both sides of the political aisle – have already signalled their support, two officials said.

“President Biden and the administration appreciate the bipartisan leadership of Congress and its calls for the revocation of PNTR,” one of the officials said, adding that the White House would work with lawmakers on legislation to revoke Russia’s status.

[…] In 2019, Russia was the 26th largest goods trading partner of the United States, with some $28 billion exchanged between the two countries, according to the U.S. Trade Representative’s office.

Top imports from Russia included mineral fuels, precious metal and stone, iron and steel, fertilizers and inorganic chemicals, all goods that could face higher tariffs once Congress acts to revoke Russia’s favored nation trade status.

Biden on Tuesday had imposed an immediate ban on Russian oil and energy imports. […]

https://www.reuters.com/business/biden-call-an-end-normal-trade-relations-with-russia-increased-tariffs-russian-2022-03-11/
    ——–

Dr. D
    Participant

“the LME has closed the market for nickel, and canceled trades.”

When is a default not a default? Any time it’s China. “A Wooster always helps out a Pal.”

“Chinese Tycoon Who Faces $8 Billion in Margin Calls Tells Bank He Wants to Keep Shorting Nickel”

And why not? When you can’t go bankrupt, always get bailed out and can’t default, why not keep going?

Ol’ Joe, in the pocket of Putin. Howso? Well he stopped 2% of Russian oil sales but raised the price of their oil $20. Ka-Ching! No one helps Russia and China more than Joe and da boyz. Food? Gas? Bye-bye Europe, hope you brushed up on living like Romanians. Hello Shenjing, warm houses, yummy noodles. All the sanctions? Shut off aluminum to GE, no nickel for Tesla. If you want aluminum, better call Wuhan! Russia becomes more independent, more employed, more “Russian”, culturally, than ever.

When you’re a violent abuser and a narcissist, and you tell all your friends they can’t see you anymore. Oh noes! Last week you were saying you’d run over my dog if I DIDN’T see you. Whatever shall I do? You win, I guess. P.S. these gas prices and 8% inflation were long before the invasion. The release numbers are by definition LAST month’s. This is the highest inflation probably ever, and certainly the largest rate spread (TIPS, Inflation vs bond rates) ever, by multiples.

Energy Prices were soaring before Ukraine”

Yes, and as energy is a REAL thing, it spikes when the CURRENCY fails. That was the 1970 petrodollar transition and this is the same thing again. Why not? A Transition like this 10-bagger for the rich. – 10x the poor. That’s a no-brainer.

Dore follows Colbert saying we can’t get oil from Russia. To have a clear conscience, we need to buy it from cluster-bomb, Yemeni-killing, journalist-butchers like Saudis. Wild applause! Yaaaay, butchers in tolerant human rights democracies like Saudi!!! We so Woke! Pure Love. Think I’m kidding, watch the clip. There’s nothing Americans like better than dead Yemeni children.

Non-stop articles about Putin losing because he didn’t blitzkreig Kiev and got “bogged down.” I didn’t know you were all war experts and also telepathic as to his plan! That’s an amazing combination! Did you notice he also locked up only the Azovs and are waiting for them to sally forth from their kettles, while holding the rivers, ports, and coast?

“Russian red line that was guaranteed to trigger a military response.”

The next genius these war professors cite is how NATO is so much bigger than Russia. Yes. And all of the U.S.’s hardware is somewhere else. All of France’s is somewhere else. All of Britain’s is somewhere else AND doesn’t work. Germany’s NATO power exists in the “somewhere else” of pure theory as they need parts. The only “Power” that matters is the power “In Theatre”. That can be supported with supply lines by the way. Russia has a ZERO supply distance from Crimea. But let’s say 600km. The U.S. has a trans-ocean distance of 6,000km with ZERO assets in theatre. We also own no merchant ships and almost no shipyards. Even our planes in Poland are 1200km away. Don’t worry: none of this matters when you’re sitting on your couch, ‘coz we beat them on Twitter.

“We beat them to it by a week or two,”

Yes, so we’ve heard the reason Azov is so fully kettled and completely f’d is because they were planning a “final solution” and invasion of Donesk that Biden – the real director of the war – was warning about, complete with bio-lab false flag. So the whole army was sitting there, pants down their ankles, shoelaces tied together. Russia picked Yanukovich Day, 22222, to send a message, cutting off the WHOLE ARMY, which isn’t much by the way, they’d been struggling with Donesk before Pelosi started chucking $13B a pop of Flint, MI’s money to them. Now the whole army is stuck where they shouldn’t have been, and the whole nation is nearly defenseless. …In national terms, of course. Otherwise, how could Russia just sit around the Samovar on the side of the road, no smoke or explosions anywhere? Because the ordinary Ukrainian doesn’t care. Most don’t like the Azov Nazis either.

Tucker: It burns to have to watch Fox News as the more reliable news source. Do you not see how far we’ve fallen?

“Russia to Ban Fertilizer Exports to ‘Not Friendly’ Countries (ZH)”

There is some small relief as I said last year with soybeans. If China gets their food from Russia now, Egypt can get the food Russia would have sent them from Kansas, as China isn’t buying it. There are X people, and X acres. Too bad about the prices and disruptions though. “I Did That!” – Joe Biden

“Russia Denies Bombing Maternity Hospital”

As your own lyin’ eyes told you yesterday, this was a scam and fake. Apparently they had removed the patients and took over the hospital as a military HQ. Then Russia hit the building which was no longer a hospital, having no doctors and no patients.

Mayor of Mariupol, Vadym Boichenko, called for a no-fly zone to be imposed over Ukraine. “Today I am asking the global community for help. Please start WWIII and cause a thermonuclear death that will end life as we know it on earth. Please, we beg you. If you don’t, some of us may survive, even in Mariupol.” Fixed it.

Well played Poland. Now Kamala’s there.” Cackling maniacally when asked about refugees and rubbing her fists together when she hears about “Burning chemical pits.” Poland says “Please! We’ll do anything you want. Just don’t send Kamala again.”

Warren: She has the same solution as Global Warming / Green New Deal / Carbon Credits: if prices are high on poor people, add taxes and make them higher! I hear the Yellow Vests love that. Pete says if you have a problem with that just buy a new car! Simple! Takei says it’s your patriotic duty to buy $7/gal gas from civilian-strafing Saudi Arabia on a $15 minimum wage. If you don’t like it, you should have bought a $10M house in L.A. like he did. Then you could stay home like he does. Gawd! You’re all so stupid!

“Given the totality of scientific evidence for ivermectin,” …Including Dr. Fauci’s paper specifically citing it as a cure.

Smollett in the news today. Must be worried about Kamala and da boyz who put him up to it. Dr. Evil doesn’t like embarrassing national failures that draw non-stop attention to them. No mafia ever does.

“Facebook, Instagram to Allow Calls for Violence Ethnic Cleansing against Russians over Ukraine Invasion”

Fixed it. All my friends have no rulez. Everything my enemies do is stupid and illegal and I murder them. Simple! As yesterday, this is why you cannot “comply”. It’s literally impossible. If you COULD comply, psychos change the rules so you can’t so they can beat you.

“US State Department Denies Russian Allegations of Biological Weapons in Ukraine”

They should have a talk with Mrs. Nuland who said otherwise in very stark terms. And the WHO who told them to destroy the records and the evidence in the vials. And the actual lab samples and records Russia and China are going through right now.

WHO: Funny how they didn’t care about the Yemeni cholera bio-attack or the Syrian refugees in Greek internment camps. Maybe they’ve all died right now, every last one of them, like the boy on the beach: it’s not reported and never will be. But they are not real people. Only people that MAKE US MONEY are real people. Only diseases that make us money are diseases. And the people applaud like trained seals.

Daze

Veracious Poet
    Participant

It really seems like the human race will never rid itself of geopolitical insanity anytime soon…

At least the COVID fiasco is resolving, no one forced my wife & I to get jabbed or starve to death.

Wonder what’s the next shoe to drop in humanity’s addiction to psycho leadership, lying media + ignoring the wanton rape, pillage & plunder of the “meek” on planet Earth…

One thing’s for sure, the Internet hasn’t changed a damn thing & it’s only made humanity less “human”.

Mr. House
    Participant

I think the dollar has reached the end of its rope.

zerosum
    Participant

Arm chair generals loosing the virtual war
    WWII stockpile/inventory/museum pieces for WWIII

If you got it use it or lose it
    Straw that broke the camel’s back
    Siege, encirclement, economic war, security concerns, sanctions ,,,,,, nationalising assets of foreign firms
    ———–

———-
    • Who Will Denazify The Ukraine? (Dmitry Orlov)
    • The Opinion Of A Professional About The Special Operation In Ukraine (Dubrovsky)
    ———-
    The USA started the economic war with sanctions
    There are no replacements. Not for the combined wheat exports of Russia and Ukraine, and not for fertilizer.

• Russia To Ban Fertilizer Exports To ‘Not Friendly’ Countries (ZH)
    ————–
    Anybody saying “capitalism” has hi/her hand in your pocket
    “It is a familiar tactic on pork spending. You can hide an entire drove of pigs behind a single redeeming budget item.”

• Congress Inserts over 4,000 Pork Earmarks in Spending Bill (Turley)
    —————-
    Reminder
    The rule of 72 is essentially an estimation for determining the amount of years or the doubling time of an investment or of the effect of inflation
    ————
    Mediterranean refugees were abandoned. Ukraine refugees are evacuating with their best clothes, (fur coats), and their cell phones. The old and poor Ukrainians are still hiding in the basement shelters.

Oroboros
    Participant

For Dr D

I think the dollar has reached the end of its rope.

Not until there’s something to replace it.

Mr. House
    Participant

If they had something to replace it with, would they tell you? 😉

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Tulsi “The Manchurian Candidate” Gabbard

Does anyone else see it, Dr. D? You know, her loosely fit Mask of Sanity conceals an internalized state of brainwashing, cult indoctrination and hypnotic delirium.

Alright before the white knights mount their steady steeds in Tulsi’s defense, give me a minute to first gird my loins.

Mr. House
    Participant

Once Putin finishes with the Ukraine, i expect China to take Taiwan. Once it is officially seen that the US is a paper tiger, how much do you think those dollars will be worth? Not to mention the USA doesn’t follow “rules” anymore which used to be a large argument for why the Yuan will never be a reserve currency. Can anyone even see a difference between the US and China anymore?

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Yesterday the maternity hospital bombing was front-page news in The Australian, one of Murdoch’s stable. The photo looked bad, very bad. In the face of evidence like that, what’s the average reader to think?

Talking of inflation, yesterday I filled the car with E91 petrol, i.e. 91 octane, 10% ethanol. The price has risen to 202.4 cents per litre. I put in 48.8 litres and paid out $98. Good grief. I remember when that much would have cost me $12 or so. Can I afford many, or maybe any, long trips any more?

Diesel prices are rising comparably, and 90% of Canberra’s leafy greens and fruit comes from Sydney on diesel-powered trucks. One guess what food prices will do.

zerosum
    Participant

Laughing out loud
    Cant fix stupid
    Iran and Russia are friends
    Iran and USA are not friends
    Iran has oil
    Russia has oil
    Negotiations on nuclear deal stopped
    Iran and Russia will keep its oil
    Next stop Venezuela
    Snobs laughing all the way to the banks.

John Day
    Participant

@Ilargi: The $US is “at the end of it’s rope”, but not off the end yet. Grip weakening; slipping…
    Russia, China, Iran and Turkey can arrange something else, can’t they?
    They have it set up. They need to further-implement and debug it.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/enforcing-sanctions-russia-swift-may-commit-suicide

@Dr. D. Rich: Time will tell about Tulsi Gabbard. She was right-on with me, maintaining complete eye-to-eye focus 3/2/20, when I explained to her at her Austin campaign stop about HCQ doses needed to treat Americans for COVID.

I have been following her since 2010, when I became aware of her as an exceptional politician while working in Hawaii. I have watched closely. She is consistent so far.
    This is very hard to fake, almost impossible.

The risk is that she advances politically and is then captured and turned.
    I am worried about the influence of “The Hindu Machine”, which is a thing in the world, though Americans don’t know it.
    Her security at the campaign stop appeared to be 100% competent, low-key, Hindu machine Indian guys, like you would see in Delhi.

Mr. House
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

Breaking: Russia Convenes UN Security Council Meeting to Present BioLab Evidence — Friday at 11 AM

Breaking: Russia Convenes UN Security Council Meeting to Present BioLab Evidence — Friday at 11 AM

Friday is going to be a very bad day for the United States. Sixty years ago (yes, I was alive then) the United States roasted the Soviet Union in a UN Security Council meeting convened over the Cuban Missile Crisis. There is an old saying, “revenge is a dish best served cold.” Russia is going to dump a load of frozen food on the United States tomorrow at 11 am by exposing U.S. support to Ukraine over the last 17 years for research into biological and chemical weapons.

U.S. intelligence analysts last week were alarmed when they obtained intelligence showing that Russian Chemical and Biological Weapons units were activated and moving into Ukraine. These analysts knew nothing of what the Department of Defense had been doing in Ukraine in terms of funding military bioweapons laboratories in Ukraine. Without that knowledge, they concluded that Russia was preparing to use chemical and/or biological weapons. Understandable, but wrong.

The Russian units were deployed to secure those bioweapons labs. And in the process of securing them they have recovered a treasure trove of documents showing the United States has violated the international accord governing Chemical and Biological Weapons.

morongobill
    Participant

China looks and acts rich, the US looks and acts like it has trouble rubbing two shekels together.

Mr. House
    Participant

And now its Syria all over again. Though something tells me the west has more to lose in Ukraine for some reason.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/biden-nato-russia-conflict-would-unleash-world-war-3-warns-russia-severe-price-if

Dr. D
    Participant

Is the Security Council, with all the usual names, and CRISPR DNA that includes Covid, presented to the UN in a subpoena, under-oath way, the 311 surprise?

If it is, remember the market and dollar are already dead and have been floating on nothing longer than I remember, like year? So if it changes it’s just a few hackers and a few traders making a few phone calls to make what already existed appear. That is as Frank Zappa said, lifting the curtain so you see the brick back wall of the theatre. The show is over.

If so, we’ll know with a weekend bank holiday. They’re already calling force Majeure in Italy, and no doubt in Nickel. So trades of all pals get backsies so the traders who were right, honest, and correct don’t get paid, but our friends do. Waiting.

Oroboros
    Participant

Virtual Signaling for the Ukronazis AND bio=weapons labs in Ukraine

Quite a feat.

As Foamy the Squirrel says:

Be wary of those who signal their virtue

willem
    Participant

“I think the dollar has reached the end of its rope.”…“Not until there’s something to replace it.”

Commerce will always find a way. Although perhaps less internationally efficient, the replacement need not be the product of a Bretton Woods-style agreement.

Noirette
    Participant

end of the rope theme. ……. 1/2

We are coming into the end of an era. Post wwII nation-states, post the fall of the wall and the subsequent uni-polar world.

Or perhaps we have already entered the new phase? What comes next?

Idk! Help me out!

There are many similarities between Covid and the Russian incursion into or invasion of Ukraine. Both were obviously planned, known about by those in the loop.

Covid might not have been released or engineered with deliberate intent on a precise schedule, but the virus itself was most likely man-made and not natural, and it escaped (one disgruntled employee acting in revenge would be an escape) or was let loose.

Imho, the virus was around quite a while before, perhaps ‘tested’ previous, but no matter. The ‘Plandemic’ scenario was activated at the point in time when the WHO could be pushed to declare a pandemic. WHO members, thru accords, though not stiffly legally binding, are ‘sort of’ obligated follow the action-plans that have been set up to effect a coordinated ‘response.’ Lock-downs and hyper-alarm followed. Predictions, then hysteria.

While the Russians of course did plan the invasion, probably down to the last truck travelling from A to B in various scenarios, as is necessary in such a case, months before the Democrats were screaming about Russia invading Ukraine, as if they positively wanted it to happen. Ppl scoffed, oh this is just the Russia (3x) bad, etc. (Apparently some plans of invasion were leaked.)

I have wondered for a long time what Biden and Putin discussed in Geneva. Putin was inordinately pleased, which was strange. Why did the Bidadmin call for this meeting? There are no credible made public reasons.

What we have seen since the Bid-election is that the US is disengaging from its hegemonic role.

It abandoned Afghanistan and is no longer rah-rah about Syria, as regime change there failed (care of Russia) and it doesn’t play any real (?) role in Lybia. Note, the disengage, quit, policy of the US was promoted by Trump, who junked the Iran JCPOA agreement, withdrew from the trans-pac. partnership, declared NATO useless, wanted nothing to do with Ukraine (though he did send arms at some point?) and wanted to bring manufacturing jobs home to his supporters.

Mr. House
    Participant
    Noirette
    Participant

2/2

Trunp’s plan was to ally with Russia to counter the rising no. 1 rival, potential hegemon, China. He was prevented from moving forward in that direction by a whole host of parties. Dems, neo-libs, neo-cons (Russia haters), Iran supporters (Kerry..) Deep State, etc. etc.

So now with the Russian invasion of Ukr. we see a confused back-and-forth reaction from the US (+ 5 eyes), as if it is lost on the prairie. Mega-sanctions against Russia must BE, but then, maybe not for all Russian banks, heh, not the main ones, and then in the vassal EU, not for oil and gas, etc. Fighter planes from Poland, but then.. No (care of the Pentagon.) There is no clear line, different factions are at odds. (Same in EU.)

Typical Loser positions.. The consequences of Russia’s counter-sanctions loom, so the US wants Iran back on board to lower oil prices, and begs Venezuela for new trade (or whatever) to get crude oil. Heh.

Covid was the same, in the sense of messing about, contradictory policies, lies, obfuscations, etc. It was masks-no masks, lock-down, which was totally useless, jabs *the greatest vaxx* mandated in some countries for a while; now no longer much recommended.

What we saw was that all institutions in ‘Health’ (medecine, research bodies, med. journals, Gvmt. agencies, etc.) were corrupted by Big Pharma and Big Med, e.g. hospitals taking a premium for COV patients, and other affiliated (e.g. opportunists cashing in with e.g. Test and Trace programs..) which is accepted as even today nobody (or those who do are silenced) is denouncing the BS.

Some call it late-stage Capitalism. Some call it the breakdown of Complex Societies. (see Tainter.) Some call it the inevitable result of an energy, fossil fuel, peak / crunch, leading to a break-down of the W Economy, and affiliated, due to lack of cheap energy, or, in other terms, it being too expensive to buy with not enough return on it.

Other: some invoke a West – East cultural clash. Others see a breakdown of morals, ethics, encouraging greedy selfishness, hedonism, narcisstic parading, etc. cultural doomerism.

There is an eerie feel of end-times, the W is spiralling down the drain, posturing, yet unwilling to concede one inch to its supposed ‘enemies’ ..

Mr. House
    Participant

@Noirette

Great comment and i agree with all of it. And just something to add when i find myself in despair this quote always makes me smile:

“I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo.
    “So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

chooch
    Participant

When hasn’t there been a Manchuria candidate/president? I get the vibe your talking about, totally measured and controlled almost like a Stepford wife, but married to who/what? Seriously though, she seems sick/done with this neocon BS.

John,

So this nefarious behind the scenes Hindu Machine that you speak of, do you have any links? Curious.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ Dr. D Rich
    Regarding Tulsi Gabbard
    her WEF training has caused me to be uneasy about her. Sure, its *possible* that she has turned against the WEF. More likely, she is playing a long game, or is a willing pawn in a long game. My expectation is that the moment she gets any *real* power we’ll suddenly find out that she was with the globalists all along.
    The globalists like betting on both sides, so that no matter what happens — they win. Tulsi may be bucking the dominant trend — but she is *not* being canceled, which suggests that she is not really acting in a way contrary to the WEF.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Duplicate
    Was getting a 504 error when trying to post from one device, but worked from my laptop.

chooch
    Participant

This made me chuckle. Does Penn know this?

“I think it’s key here that it’s not particularly likely that this disinformation is *coordinated* between Beijing, Moscow, and QAnon lunatics/Tucker Carlson/Glenn Greenwald in the US – instead each has their own incentives for spreading and amplifying it.”

I am still befuddled by Russia’s strategy in the air.

“Ukrainians still have 50 fighter aircraft, 80 percent of their stock before the war began.”

Or,

“Ukraine only flying 56 fighter jets 5-10 hours per day due to Russian SAM coverage.”

Interesting

According to the Ukrainian military and civil servants, Belarus is preparing to invade Ukraine at 21:00 today – Ukrayinska Pravda

It seems things are stuck/stalled.

But on Wednesday, the Institute for the Study of War said Russian forces “continued concentrating in the eastern, northwestern and western outskirts of Kyiv for an assault on the Ukrainian capital in the coming 24-96 hours.”

This is a message worth repeating.

“We’re not at war with Ukraine and Ukrainians, but at war with the USA inside Ukraine.” 

Oroboros
    Participant

Ukrainian Military Channels Dukes of Hazard

A fierce some military force to be reckoned with.

Drone From Ukraine War Travels Over Multiple NATO Countries Before Crashing In Croatia

hahaha

A drone crash in Croatia which is believed to have come from the nearby war in Ukraine is being described as “a serious incident” by the Balkan country’s president Zoran Milanovic. The Soviet-era Tu-141 “Strizh” reconnaissance drone, likely operated by Ukraine’s military (given as the Associated Press noted that it’s the only known country currently operating Tu-141 drones) crashed just outside the capital city of Zagreb on Thursday.

Milanovic questioned “how a relatively unsophisticated drone flew for over an hour over NATO countries without being detected” – indeed it appears it flew across Hungary, possibly Romania, and over much of Croatia.

Mr. House
    Participant
    Dr D Rich
    Participant

@ John Day, chooch, phoenixvoice

Now that’s great dialogue m/b disagreement, debate and discernment if not support for the general thesis. The preternatural calm on national stage/forum undermined by Natonal Guard bonafides (she authored her own award citations) reflects something other than ANG indoctrination and fully supports John Day’s report of Gabbard’s Hindu-financier backing.

And as most folks attest, there’s no better sedative than guaranteed money, $10 million dollars worth.

John Day
    Participant

@Chooch: Hindu Machine is ubiquitous and nobody knows anything about it, except people I talk to have seen it at work in the world, in the oddest places, like US-occupied Iraq.
    Most discreet.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organised_crime_in_India

Bill7
    Participant

Mark Crispin Miller’s interpretation of the Nuland / Rubio “biolabs” interaction:

“Looks like the next “pandemic” will be coming from Ukraine (and it’ll all be Putin’s fault!)
    In their duet on Monday, Victoria Nuland and Marco Rubio laid the (propaganda) groundwork for another plague (and war)

The dramatic back-and-forth between Victoria Nuland and Marco Rubio the other day—about the US bio-labs dotting Ukraine, and the possibility that “Russian forces may gain control of” them—has Glenn Greenwald and other savvy commentators deeming it a bombshell revelation of the awful truth: i.e., that there are US bio-labs throughout Ukraine, as Russia and China have been saying (so it’s not a “conspiracy theory” after all); and that Russia will now seize them..”

https://markcrispinmiller.substack.com/p/looks-like-the-next-pandemic-will?s=r

Fits the facts better than the more credulous observers do, I think.

Bill7
    Participant

Gabbard is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (check some of the others), besides the WEF linkage.

Bill7
    Participant

Gabbard is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (check some of the others), besides her WEF linkage.

those darned kids
    Participant

” Can anyone even see a difference between the US and China anymore?”

in china, they have trains. and, they run on time.

John Day
    Participant

No new picture today: https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/vulnerable-lifelines?s=w

Cutting and choking supply lines has become the preferred means of warfare recently. It is less risky to use than bombers and tanks, and cheaper, too, but it loses effectiveness over time, due to work-around solutions to get supplies.

Controlling and threatening to cut supply lines is much preferred in the long run, and it’s what the Petrobuck-Empire has long done in places like the Strait of Hormuz and the Panama Canal. The Petrobuck transaction system has assured that the world would trade goods-and-services for conjured petrobucks, and recycle profits into US government IOUs (T.bills). This kept the flow of “free” goods and services coming to Washington and New York. It paid for the US military global-currency-regime enforcers (Hi Iraq! Hi Libya! Hi Venezuela!)

The Petrobuck system not only paid for America-the-Globocop, but it simultaneously fed “Globo-Cap” for free, since Globo-Cop was already paying for the system.

Globo-Cap made the $US system even more expensive for global users by exploiting cycles of debt to lend-cheap in $US, then raise interest rates, collapse markets, and buy assets in tributary countries in bankruptcy for pennies on the lent-dollar. Countries like China and Thailand had to pay more for insurance of various forms against this predation, and/or become predators when they could.

So the Petrobuck financial system gleaned something on the money side from every international trade across global supply lines, and the American Globo-Cop military

across the globe enforced the continuity of the system without successful challenge (see Iraq, Libya; Venezuela).

Te answer to this sucess was to extract more and more vigorously, and without end, and to bomb countries into the stone age if they sold oil for anything but $US, or threatened the Petrobuck-extraction-system in any other substantial way.

The tribute from the empire made manufacturing in America too expensive by comparison, except for F-35s and nuclear aircraft carriers and subs. American Industry got shipped to China, which was good for Globo-Cap profits and Chinese industrialization

Russia, China and Iran got tired of being milked in this scheme, and insulted for their efforts. So did other countries, but quietly. The rampant hubris of global imperialism was unchecked for decades, until it just could not subdue “The Graveyard Of Empires”, Afghanistan. Afghanistan had done nothing to insult the Petrobuck-Empire after helping Americans end the Soviet Empire, but got falsely accused of helping an American CIA asset from Saudi Arabia, Osama Bin Laden, who said he had nothing to do with 9/11, drop the WTC on that day of magic (see WTC-7 freefall at 5:20 PM).

Afghanistan finally bade the empire farewell in September 2021, as the empire left parting gifts of planes, vehicles, weapons and money.

Like any long-corrupted financial regime, especially one that requires exponential growth to remain stable, the Petrobuck regime has been very unstable at all levels since September 2008, managed on an increasing IV drip of faith-based-money from the Federal Reserve Banks.

“Repo window” of overnight lending between big banks started to fail in September 2019, because they could not trust each other for a few hours on the good-collateral of T-bills. The Fed took it over. That means that faith-in-the-Fed is holding the global financial system together.

Making sure that no alternative arises has been a big part of the defense of the system, but there are nascent systems in use between Russia, China, Iran and probably India, and they are being refined with use. At some point, some system will be a better choice, especially for a country that might someday disagree with Imperial policy.

Some countries passed that point long ago. Russia just passed that point definitively, and China has her toe in the water…

The problem now faced by Globo-Cop and Globo-Cap is that the legacy global financial system has lost the carrot, is all-stick and looks like it has fallen-and-can’t-get-up. The economic threats of being cut off from the system are being applied as an act of war to a critical mass of system participants, who have been making alternative arrangements for well over a decade, and have started using them. The crashing of the global financial system by these acts of war invites the activation of the existing alternative arrangements much more widely. https://libertarianinstitute.org/articles/by-enforcing-sanctions-on-russia-swift-may-commit-suicide/

Globo-Cap will no longer have the nations of the world backing the Petrobuck global financial regime, and assuring it’s cost-free (except bribes) skimming operation.

This operation has also relied on cheap supply lines, long, complex, cheap, efficient supply lines across borders with shipping, trucks and rail. All of those require monetary coordination, governmental coordination, cheap fuel, ships, trains and trucks, and competent workers at all levels.

Italian truck drivers will strike as high fuel costs make them unable to fulfill contracts. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/italian-truckers-declare-force-majeure-over-gas-pains-halt-deliveries-starting-monday

Maximizing global profits has cut investments and resiliency in these chains. Oops!

War is shocking oil prices, which have been climbing inexorably for 18 months, anyway.

50 years ago most people ate things grown in their area, and staples like rice, beans and wheat, which stored and transported well. Cheapening of global supply chains led to competition from farmers thousands of miles away, even for fresh fruit. Globo-Cap profited, not the distant peasant-farmers. Meanwhile, factory-farmed wheat and corn from Kansas put small Mexican farmers out of business and they had to sell their farms (to Globo-Cap). Russia has had to become more self sufficient in the past 8 years of significant US and EU sanctions. Russia appears to have become the most self-sufficient country in the world, as the US was in WW-2.

This remains bad for Globo-Cap. Globo-Cap keeps trying to break Russia and accidentally inducing Russia to become immune to it’s attacks.

Now that global supply chains are weaponized in global-financial-warfare, Globalism is losing its luster. It always had a lot of hidden costs, born by others, especially national governments, supported by taxpaying workers/consumers. Those costs are now apparent as inavailability of necessities, due to broken global supply chains.

Since Russia has become the most resilient country against global supply chain interdictions, Russia becomes the natural example to follow, but it could have been 1930s America, just as well. Nationalism, where national governments control border flows of goods, and collect tariffs, and make deals with other nations, reduces profits for Globo-Cap and increases local economic solutions to supply of the necessities of life.

Currently, weaponization of the $US and weaponization of global-supply-chain vulnerabilities seem to mark the end days of the global Petrobuck empire and the resurgence of national, regional and local self-sufficiency as the antidote, which will allow for survival. There are inefficiencies and parasitic extraction introduced with each hierarchical layer of control. Local economy is more efficient without distant regulation and extraction. The need to get some things from afar will continue, and has to be dealt with, but that tail should not wag the dog of supplying humans with food, shelter, water, clothing and fuel, the necessities.

We can do our part to meet our needs and the needs of friends, family and neighbors.

Grow some vegetables. Do some favors.

WES
    Participant

US/Ukrainian false flag operations continue daily.
    So many false flag attempts that I have lost count!
    Low poll ratings is ending the covid vaccine war.
    With rising inflation plus rising excess deaths.
    The cauldrons kettles’ continue to boil.
    But none of this is enough to excite gold.
    Gold merely yawns and continues slowly falling!
    The Fed you see has this all under under control!
    The US deep state knows exactly what it is doing!

And I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.