Debt Rattle March 26 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 26 2019

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Jean Metzinger The blue bird 1912-13   • Russiagate: The Great Tragic Comedy of Modern Journalism (Bivens) • Mueller Madness: The Media Pundits W
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 26 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

As Dr D (not to speak for him), and myself, have said on many occasions; there is something fundamentally wrong with more than 90% (?) of U.S. citizens.
    The koolaide has been laced with some psychosis inducing drug (thus my 90% figure) who the majority have imbibed.
    In the meantime; tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock…
    The whole world is watching and all the U.S. can do is stumble; but of course, in the wrong direction…

Dr. D
    Participant

“accusing the President’s retinue of “more than 100 contacts with Russian nationals.”

Have you now, or have you ever eaten Russian dressing? Seen a Russian ballet? Yeah, in a fact-free nation, these things actually don’t matter, not in 1954 and not now, just as he says.

“Robert Mueller found that no one in the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in 2016 – but Democrats are not ready to accept that finding.”

…But not us at CNN, no. Being fair and balanced, we were always ready to accept that finding. It’s the Democrat’s fault, that’s the ticket. Ah, so history being re-written again. But it’s Tuesday of a month with at least 28 days, so of course.

“Chairman Schiff said he had more than circumstantial evidence that there was collusion. Whether he was misleading people or he was misled himself, he ought to be held accountable,” Scalise told reporters.”

…A man who was SHOT for these false accusations. Shot on a baseball field. Kind of puts the point on this, doesn’t it?

“Ms. Veselnitskaya was, at that very time, on the payroll of Fusion GPS,”

Not only that, she couldn’t get into the country. She needed a special visa signed by Obama to make that meeting.

“UK MPs Seize Control Of Brexit Process (G.)”

The Prime Minister is basically the chief Minister of Parliament — thus the name — so parliament seized control from parliament? I know what they’re implying, but that’s also illogical. Parliament is responsible for all of government. – Not to pick on Britain, as Congress does this constantly although they have total legal and monetary authority over the President. They just want to BLAME the President, just as everyone wants to blame May for what they themselves oversee.

Nice article on the West no longer having any values, much less western ones:
    http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2019/03/its-really-very-simple.html

What can I say? The koolaide is lies. Non-stop never-ending all-encompassing lies from birth until death. That’s why CNN fights, slanders, and undermines free speech so much. The system is SO out of line, and the lies are now SO large, and SO transparent, that without the violent, Stalinist totalitarianism they planned to enact in 2016, the slightest retreat in lies will collapse the whole thing. All the Epstiens, all the Schiffs, all the Maddows. All the stocks, bonds, and currencies. But I can’t help them, as all bubbles pop and trees don’t grow to the sky. The truth wins in the end, because it doesn’t require ever-increasing energy to support it.

zerosum
    Participant

Its all about getting power and staying in power.
    These people hold grudges.
    Its lots of fun, if you are not the butt of the joke.
    For, what, +$30 Million, of your money, a bunch of lawyers are laughing all the way to the bank and the law makers will find a new way to hid their misdeeds, hoping that you will re-elect them to continue mismanaging your money.

PlanetaryCitizen
    Participant

For those of you who might be interested in something with a different slant.

“And Trump champions popped the cork and declared case closed, nothing to see, end of story, no need for further investigation, Trump did no wrong.

Well, that is fake news.”

Trump Aided and Abetted Russia’s Attack. That Was Treachery. Full Stop.

Scarborough…

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-scarborough-donald-trump-right-wingers-mueller-report-donald-trump_n_5c9a09b5e4b07435554a4830

anticlimactic
    Participant

Trump won the battle but we lost the war

I was glad when Trump was elected because Hillary promised to greatly expand the war in Syria, and had no concern that it may lead to war with Russia. There were a few articles at the time written by people who feared that this would lead to nuclear war.

Also, Trump said NATO was a dinosaur which should be scrapped, and said the US should not be involved in foreign wars. In addition he said he admired Putin and hoped to much improve the relationship between the US and Russia. He even expressed some admiration for what China had achieved.

The hysteria of Russiagate and Mueller changed all that.

It is not just America. I read that the European Parliament has recently passed a resolution declaring Russia ‘an enemy of humanity’, and a resolution to stop Nordstream2.

The media and the politicians seem oblivious to the fact that almost everything they do is bringing us closer to nuclear war. One false flag could start it at any time.

I do not know if the end of the Mueller enquiry will embolden Trump to pursue the policies he originally promised or whether we continue on this path of doom.

Mother Jones once was a promising outlet, wasn’t it? Care about the planet, that kind of thing. But David Corn tries his best to be worse than Maddow and CNN. “Trump Aided and Abetted Russia’s Attack”? Let’s see you prove that before a judge right after Mueller, following 2+ years of investigating at $50,000 an hour, said he did not.

David Corn’s a bold-faced liar, like so many of the media. Spreading lies about your president with the intent of defaming him/her should not be treated as a joke. Even if Corn should. These people have come under the impression they can say anything without any consequence. They can’t.

Chris M
    Participant

V. Arnold,

It is said somewhere that my people perish for lack of knowledge.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Chris M
    It is said somewhere that my people perish for lack of knowledge.

Oh sure; it’s what makes ignorance so dangerous…

DarkMatter
    Participant

Maybe you’re thinking of Proverbs 29:18: Where there is no vision the people perish. Certainly apropos.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.